• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern They did not fall from Heaven // OOC

Main
Here

davian

What I create is chaos.
They did not fall from Heaven
Will you survive the invasion?

*og coding by astraeaaa

Last edited:
O ... M .... G ... I just realized the two guys looking out are ... the old guys - who probably can't even see Diane across the street.
(Facepalm)

Last edited:
cosowarrior cosowarrior I'd have Diane interact with you, but I think we should wait for the others to get a word in. Diane was still outside waiting for the rules. davian davian You don't have to actually write all the rules. I read them.

Uhm, are folks waiting on me? Or AnimCat? Wondering if I should just head on in and assume the rules have been read etc?

They were amazing (,:
Ah, finally replied. Running on iced coffee... I'll get started on the zombie thing tonight. Pretty excited for that (:

Mitheral Mitheral
I have a couple of questions about your latest reply, just for some clarification:

1. Paragraph 3, are you assuming Mike ( davian davian ) conceded to Diane's conditions, and is she currently wheeling her bike into the store?

2. Is her fish currently on her? As in, she's carrying a refrigerator and freezer on her person? If so, how big/heavy is her gear stuff? Or is she implying that she came from a different hide out where all this stuff is being kept?

1. Yes, I did PM AnimCat first. I meant to say something in OOC as well, but work called right after I posted and I had to run.

2. The Fridge is close to this size, but half the height and a little less wide. Maybe 8"x14"x8" high). opens on top. However, hers is a DIY version made from a rubbermaid disposable storage container, styrofoam, scrap parts from a dead laptop (heat sinks, power modulator and fan.) Really simple to make.
https://images.homedepot-static.com...grays-koolatron-chest-coolers-p20-64_1000.jpg

The freezer is only 4"x4"x8" ... small is more efficient for making ice.

Half the reason she wanted to wheel the bike in is because most is in saddlebags and a sports backpack (mounted on a sissy bar). She has at least a dozen bungee cords reinforcing her bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back