• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

"These stinking rich people..."

Kazuki raised an eyebrow. "Who is Minami? Is she new?" Kazuki did remember she was with someone earlier, but he didn't want her to know that he saw her leave.

Jade shrugged and said. "I guess, I hadn't noticed her." She replied as she continued walking back to the gym.

"So you just helped someone you don't really know?" asked Kazuki. For Kazuki he wasn't use to the whole idea of helping people especially a stranger. He followed next to Keme, and when they reentered the gym some of the girls saw them walk in together.

"There's the poor girl again with Matsumoto..." commented one girl.

Jade nodded. "Well yeah. Someone needed to and in this school if I didn't help her who would?" She replied before going back over to Hikaru.

Kazuki wanted to keep talking to Keme, but she had already walked away. He almost wanted to call out her name. He decided not to because the gossip would probably get worse if he kept talking to her. Kazuki didn't like that they were bad mouthing Keme.

Yukino was one of the girls that saw them come together. She clutched her fists. "WHY is that annoying bug with Prince Matsumoto again? We need to get rid of her!"

(can you send me your character sheets again? For some reason they're not on the thread we made)

Jade walked back over to Hikaru just as gym class was starting to end. "So? What did I miss?"

Hikaru Koizumi smiled and replied, "Nothing much... Just that we still won! And no one noticed you were gone." Hikaru then walked a little closer and whispered, "How did you end up with Matsumoto? Is the girl okay?"

Jade nodded as hikaru said they won. "That's good." She then sighed in exasperation at the question. "I don't know, he just showed up while i was walking back, can't seem to shake him lately. But yeah. Minami should be fine after some rest."

"I am glad she's okay.... I feel like it was my fault she got hit." Then Hikaru started thinking for a little bit and her eyes widened. "What if Matsumoto likes you?" Hikaru started looking over at Matsumoto. "But then again... He just does whatever he wants because he thinks he owns the school." She rolls her eyes, and then turns back to face Keme.

Yukino's club members were starting at Keme with annoyance. "Ayanami, maybe we should trap her in the locker room. That would teach her lesson."

Jade shook her head. "It wasn't your fault, just bad luck." She then rolled her eyes. "I highly doubt that guy likes anyone beside's himself."

Hikaru chuckles a little and said, "Most likely..." Some sweat rolls down the side of her face and she wipes it off with her sweatband. "Well, I think we should go get changed now since gym is over." Hikaru started to head toward the changing room and she motioned for Keme to follow her.

Jade nodded and followed after her and got changed out of her gym clothes, sticking them in her gym bag. She didn't use a locker because people would defile her gym clothes of she left them there.

Hikaru quickly got changed and she put her gym uniform in her school bag to take it back home for washing. "Shall we go?" asked Hikaru to Keme.

One of the members of Matsumoto's fan club was closely watching Keme. She was waiting for a chance to lock her in the locker room, but when she thought about it there wasn't a way for to lock the door from the outside without keys.

Yukino was closing her locker and said, "We can just lock her up in classroom. Make up a lie to get her to stay behind and lock her in." She smiled deviously.

Jade nodded as she finished changing as well and slung her gym bag over her shoulder. "Yeah." She replied as she started to follow her outside.

Hikaru smiled at Keme and suddenly stopped walking. "Is it just me or did you feel like someone was watching us? I am probably just imagining things, right?" Hikaru looked back at the locker room. "Hopefully there wasn't a boy in there or something..." She shuddered at the thought of someone watching her change.

Jade looked over at her then back at the locker room. "It was probably some of the other girls, I'm used to getting glared at for being poor." She replied as she continued walking. "I doubt it was a boy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back