• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

"These stinking rich people..."

katisacat

Deh Magical Kitty of Deh Interwebz!
This will be an rp between katisacat and MikuChan, it's about an uninterested, poor nobody at a rich kids school who catches the attention of a very wealthy, slightly arrogant, important heir.

Jade walked into school, her first day of her Junior year, she walked to her first period class, thinking about what she'd have to do at work tonight.

Kazuki was surrounded by girls in the hall way. Some of the girls were fawning over Kazuki. He was talking to them, but he noticed the one girl who just walked past him. He watched her closely and one of the girls asked him for his phone number. Kazuki didn't answer because he didn't even hear her. He started to move out of the crowd. Some of the girls followed him. He got kind of annoyed because it made it harder for him to see where the girl went. "Hey, girls. I really got to get to class so leave," he said looking back at all the girls. One of the girls got mad and walked away. Kazuki finally found Jade. He looked into the classroom and he felt like he had to find out more about her.

Jade sat down in her classroom and she looked at her book, writing down some notes before class even began.

Kazuki tried to walk into the classroom smoothly and he went over to Jade's desk. He put his hand of her desk and looked at her. "Hey, I'm Kazuki Matsumoto," said Kazuki.

Some of the girls from the crowd were mad when they saw Kazuki walk up Jade. The girls were right outside the classroom's entrance. "Who is that?"whispered one of the girls. "WHO does she think she is?" said another girl. "Her clothes are ugly," stated one of the girls with her arms crossed against her chest.

Jade looked up from her writing and saw one of the rich kids talking to her. That was odd. She nodded to him. "Nice to meet you." She said politely and went back to writing.

Kazuki started to feel annoyed. "Hey, I introduced myself to you. Aren't you going to tell me your name?" Kazuki asked while sounding a bit irritated. He couldn't believe what just happened. He remember all through out his life there has never been a girl like her before. All the girls would want to hang out with him and were in his fan club. Kazuki even has a fan club in this school. How could this girl just say a few words and ignore me he thought.

Jade looked up at him, raising an eyebrow disapprovingly at his rude manners and sighed, looking back down at her work. "Jade, Jade Keme." She said simply as she kept writing. "Is there something you need?" She asked.

Kazuki looked down and felt a bit embarrassed. "I don't really need something..." Kazuki said kind of quietly. Kazuki still had his hand on the desk.

The girls who where at the classroom entrance were still watching. The president of Kazuki's fan club couldn't take much more of this horror she saw. "She's horrible, ignoring our prince," said the vice president of the club.

The president of the club walked over to Kazuki. "Prince, is this girl bothering you?" the president of his fan club asked. She grabbed his hand that was on Jade's desk and pressed her chest against him. The girl had a big chest and he really didn't care, but she was really close to him. Annoying girl he thought. Kazuki tried to push her away from him. Kazuki felt really uncomfortable and he tried to slip away from the girl's clutches. He quickly pulled his hand away from the president. "Yukino, your making me feel uncomfortable. And leave. I'm trying to talk to this girl," Kazuki said feeling squirmish and irritated.

"But Prince, why are you talking to the new girl? She's a commoner. You should talk to me," Yukino stated. Yukino grabbed his hand again and held onto him even closer. "You might catch some poor person disease from her," Yukino said while looking at Kazuki with an actual worried face.

Jade looked at him, confused as to why he talked to her if he didn't need anything and went back to work. When the other girl approached and started the conversation with Kazuki she kept working silently, then she sighed as she mentioned the 'poor person's disease.' 'These stinkin' rich people...' She thought to herself. She then glanced up, seeing how much Kazuki disliked what that girl was doing, she sighed and closed her book loudly enough to get their attention. "Why don't you let him go?" She asked, looking up at the girl. "He's already said he doesn't like what you're doing, yet you continue doing it. Do you have a grudge against him or something? Because disrespecting a person's wishes and doing things that make them uncomfortable is an easy way to get someone to dislike you even more." She said matter-of-factly before she opened the book again and returned to reading.

Yukino heard what she said and suddenly let go of Kazuki and she slapped the desk with her hand. "Hey, who do you think you are? Your just a commoner. I'm rich and I can buy anything I want whenever I want. I get whatever I want. And how do you know what he wants? Your not him," said Yukino quietly while glaring at her.

Kazuki grabbed Yukino's wrist and pulled her hand away from her desk. "Please leave now," said Kazuki firmly.

Yukino blushed when she noticed his hand. She felt happy Kazuki was holding her hand.

Kazuki noticed Yukino blushing and quickly let go of her hand.

One of the fan girls had her arms crossed and she looked angry. It was the vice president. "She said we would all equally have time with the prince, but she is hugging him and talking to him," said the vice president.

"What should we do? Ban her from the club?" asked one of the fan girls.

Jade shrugged her shoulders and said. "That's true, I'm not him, I don't know what he truly wants, but neither do you, the only way you can have a guess at what he wants is to actually listen to what he says and not simply ignore his requests for your own personal benefit." Jade kept reading, seeming to not really care about the conversation.

Yukino looked at Jade again after Kazuki let go of her hand. "This will not be the last of me. Bye, commoner," Yukino said as she walked over to the other girls. "And keep your disease to yourself. Especially don't give it to the Prince."

The vice president was still talking with one of the members. "No, I don't mean that. I'll just talk to her," answered the vice president, Tomoko.

"Girls, let's go. We can deal with the girl later," said Yukino as she walked out of the classroom. The girls from the fan club followed Yukino. "We have better things to do than talk to a loser."

Kazuki turned his attention back to Jade. "Sorry, about my fan club bothering you," he said sincerely. "They can be really bothersome..."

Last edited:
Jade rolled her eyes at the disease remark and kept working. She then glanced up as 'the prince' Kazuki spoke to her again and she just shrugged, showing she didn't care what they said. The bell then rang and she closed her book with a sigh, putting it away and taking out the materials she'd need for her first class.

Kazuki sits behind Jade when he hears the bell ring. He puts his earphones on, but he doesn't actually listen to anything. He taps Jade on the shoulder. "Are you really interested in school or something?" he said quietly.

Some of the girls in the class were whispering because they saw Kazuki. "Isn't that Matsumoto?" whispered the first girl.

"It is. He's really cute. Who is that girl he keeps talking to?" whispered the second girl.

Another girl leaned closer to the second girl and said, "I heard she's that poor girl. I mean look at her..."

Jade glanced back at him and shrugged. "I guess I like to learn. I want to work hard since I won't be going to college." She said simply before turning her attention to the teacher who began the lesson.

Kazuki raised one of his eyebrows. "Your not going to college? Don't you want a better job?" Kazuki asked.

When the teacher started the lesson the girls whispering stopped. They started to pass notes.

Jade rolled her eyes and didn't answer as they were at the front of the class and the teacher would get annoyed.

"Did you just roll your eyes?" Kazuki asked. Kazuki grabbed out a notebook, but he didn't take notes. His notebook already had notes and it was neatly written. He turned to the first blank page and wrote : "Are you worried about the teacher? The teacher can't really say anything. My family is one of the families that give this school a lot of money." When he finished writing the note, he tossed it on Jade's desk.

The teacher noticed Kazuki throw a note on Jade Keme's desk, but the teacher did not say a single word and just pretended to not see it.

Jade noticed the teacher see it and ignore it and she sighed, hating the system at this school. She wrote her reply: "In response to your earlier question. It's not a matter of wanting to go to college or not. I need to work as much as I can to raise money for my family. We can't afford it anyway, and I don't want to spend the rest of my life in debt from a pile of loans." She handed the paper back to him and returned her attention to the teacher.

"I thought all commoners want to go to college," he wrote back. When Kazuki wrote back, he wasn't trying to offend her. He just wrote down what he had thought. Kazuki then thought of an idea that he thought would be great. He wrote : "Hey, do you wanna skip school.? I think you can miss out one day." He then tosses the note back on Jade's desk.

Jade looked at the note and rolled her eyes, writing back. "Like I said, it's not a matter of wanting to or not. I do want to, but I can't." She then read the second part and sighed softly. "I can't skip, I have a test third period." She wrote back simply.

Kazuki was surprised to see that Jade turned him down. He thought about all those letters he use to get from girls. He remembered how some of them wrote they would skip school for him. He then wrote: "Then how about after your test?" Kazuki threw note on her desk once again.

Time started to feel like it was passing faster. The class was about halfway done.

Jade read the note and sighed, writing back. "Fine, but only because I have free period after that."

Kazuki felt like he had a small victory when he read the reply. He then wrote back : "I'll see you then." Kazuki gets up and gives Jade the note and started to walk out of the classroom. "Bye, Keme. Sorry for intruding your class," Kazuki said with a wave goodbye.

Some of the girls in the classroom start shouting bye to Kazuki. Kazuki ignores all of them and just leaves.

The teacher started to get angry and irritated. The teacher still didn't say a word about Matsumoto. "Please, girls. Please be quiet," demanded the teacher. The teacher continued to teach after Kazuki left.

More time passed and class was about to end. Only a few minutes were left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back