These Screenshots, Man...

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
With the release of Skyrim SE and me owning an Xbox one (along with ample amounts of peer pressure) I purchased the game and installed quite few (that's an understatement >.>) mods then realizing how beautiful the game looked. So below are a couple screenshots I've took for some of you none gamers to see what you're missing! (And to show off these bloody amazing images.) Yes I took them all In game and yes, I'm aware this ain't the video game section. Just thought it would work here best.

If you like them, feel free to use them but credit is always lovely. ^^

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Can I have the names of the mods? I too have an xbone and am saving up for Skyrim 

Out of my entire load order, I would say only Project Hippie

Skyrim Graphic Overhaul, and Vivid Weathers affect my graphics. And I'm aware, a post will be up soon. ^^

Skyrim was such a freakin' beautiful game. Like I would honestly just

stand on top of a ledge and just look round for like five minutes straight,

because it was so nice looking. Wish I knew how to take screen shots

when I used to have the game lol, but yours are super nice looking.

you're making me pumped for when I get my PC fixed and I can replay Skyrim with the more heavy duty mods since I upgraded my PC.

you're making me pumped for when I get my PC fixed and I can replay Skyrim with the more heavy duty mods since I upgraded my PC.

>skyrim

blerugh

Edit: Wait, this whole thread is about skyrim!

Last edited by a moderator:
afd21e0076a9f9082fd45331eea89331.jpg

This is what happens when I try to get screenshots in my games.

Wow, those are beautiful! I recently bought Skyrim for my computer, but I have to keep the graphics at a minimum to keep the lag to a workable level, so I'm never going to see anything like that... I'm happy, though, because even the lowest settings look way better than how they looked on my TV.

Also, the rock formation at the bottom of the top picture looks like a cat... (x

Wow, those are beautiful! I recently bought Skyrim for my computer, but I have to keep the graphics at a minimum to keep the lag to a workable level, so I'm never going to see anything like that... I'm happy, though, because even the lowest settings look way better than how they looked on my TV.

Also, the rock formation at the bottom of the top picture looks like a cat... (x

Really? I didn't see a cat.... (I hope you're not talking about the Sky Forge xD)

Really? I didn't see a cat.... (I hope you're not talking about the Sky Forge xD)

I don't think it's the Sky Forge... It's at the very bottom of the screen, a little right of center. There's a stone building or balcony in the lower right, and the cat's head is to the left of it. It's looking at the screen and laying down, with its hind end coming close to dead-center of the picture.

Or maybe I'm just crazy... (x

I find a good spot, crouch, adjust my view, turn my HUD off and then adjust brightness and such to taste. ^^

You are too innocent to catch on to Bethesda's sick joke.
I actually take some pretty good screenshots! Fun times.

You are too innocent to catch on to Bethesda's sick joke.
I actually take some pretty good screenshots! Fun times.

Trust me, I'm pretty mentally fucked over and after staring at the image for a few minutes I have no clue what you're eluding to. 

Trust me, I'm pretty mentally fucked over and after staring at the image for a few minutes I have no clue what you're eluding to. 

*whispers* don't google red rocket or dog in the same sentence in google.
i wish i had that part of my innocence still. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back