• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom These fandoms aren't old. They're Vintage! (Ignore post count)

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey friends! So I know these are long shots but last night during my sleepless hours I was thinking about 'older' movies that I've seen and I was like hmm I wonder if there are any other fans out there that would like to rp these.

Just a little about me: I'm a 22 year old female in the CST who just graduated college and I'm currently trying to get into medical school. I have a part time job that I work on the side but I am pretty free other than that. This means I can reply multiple times a day.

I'm looking for someone to share my enthusiasm with! I usually like to play a female oc but I love to DOUBLE. So please don't hesitate to ask if you can throw your OC or canon in the mix! I primarily rp mxf but I can branch out if we're doubling, just give me some time to adjust because I don't have a ton experience rping mxm or fxf. I don't really have a ton of rules just try to keep the story rolling with me and don't be rude! Other than that it's kind of a free for all :)

So below are the fandoms. You may notice that some male characters are in bold as well and that's on purpose! I love to play as some of these characters so it's no mistake.

Some of these fandoms are kind of cheating because they have come out with movies fairly recently but I don't care! I still love them and if you do too then please don't hesitate to PM me!

I am also always on Discord (SerenaStark #8751) but you are more than welcome to contact me on the RPN site as well :D

Bold means I'm wanting to play this character, a strikethrough means the RP spot is taken, and * means I require doubling with this pairing!

Fandoms and Pairings:
sw_logo_lg_default-small.jpg

Star Wars Pairings:
Kylo Ren x OC/Rey *
Poe x Female OC
Luke x Female OC
Han
x OC/Leia *
Obi-Wan x Female OC
Anakin x Female OC *
(I'm willing to play either!)
Boba Fett x Female OC * (never played this character before but I think this would be super cool)
Canon x Canon/OC

indiana-jones-clipart-disney-epcot-17.jpg

Indiana Jones Pairings:
Indiana Jones x Female OC (platonic only)
Sallah x Canon/OC *
Dr. René Emile Belloq x canon/oc *
Mutt Williams (Jones)
x Canon/oc *
Canon x Canon/OC

rbs-Karate%20Kid%20Title.jpg

Karate Kid Pairings:
Daniel LaRusso x Female OC
Johnny Lawrence x Canon/OC *
John Kreese x Canon/OC *
Miyagi x Canon/OC *
Canon x Canon/OC *

reddragon2.jpg

Red Dragon Pairings:
Will Graham x Female OC
Hannibal x Canon/OC *
Canon/OC x Canon/OC *

_310x310_0f84ebb88ec22a4f4910381d79b893ab76463603d64ca891338ae1944cf2ff53.jpg

Carrie Pairings (This is cheating I know)
Tommy x Female OC
Canon/OC x Canon/OC

1530651172113.jpeg
Hook Pairings
Peter x female OC
Rufio
x OC *
Canon/OC x Canon/OC

That's all I have for now. There maybe some that I forgot so please don't hesitate to comment or contact me and ask me about a certain fandom. My fandom knowledge is not limited to 'older' fandoms so if you have another one that's more recent in mind please let me know :) I have a lot of fandoms so chances are I'll like it too!

Last edited:
Can we do a Hook Roleplay? I can do The Rufio x OC or Maybe an OC x OC. Either way I would love to Rp with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back