• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy There’s gotta be someone out there.

blueskies

rickety, but trying
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi, I’m Lex (obviously known as blueskies, too, or whatever you want to call me — lol). I’m a 24 year old female with a desperate craving for a long term, advanced writing project partner who can write advanced to novella (I tend around 500-800 words, longer at times and shorter at others, pretty much always breaking the nitro limit 1-2 times.). Here’s a little quick list of what I’m looking for.

🚨 High Activity, 1+ Post a Day
🚨 MxF, will play either. Open to MxM.
🚨 “We’re gonna publish this someday” Vibes
🚨 CONSISTENCY & Continuance throughout the story!
🚨 If there’s no romance I’m not interested, oops
🚨 Plot Driving and Effort for every post

💀 Dystopian
⚠️ Apocalyptic Vibes??? Monsters??? I mean 👀🫣
🥀 Enemies to Lovers — though I’d prefer to actually get to the ‘lovers’ part… lol
⚔️ Fantasy (fae, elves, etc)
🥀 Swords & Armour
⚔️ Portal Traveling, Stuck in Other Realms
⚔️ FANTASY, SCI-FY, SUPERNATURAL elements ***ALWAYS.***
🥀 Daggers at Throats 🗡️

If we could be a match, keep reading… 👀

I’m looking for a friendship, someone who adds to plot, but most importantly something ***LONG TERM***. Not a few weeks. A season. A year.👌🏼

In other words, I need and want high activity (1+ reply a day, sometimes more sometimes less) with genuine friendship bonding. **IF YOU DO NOT HAVE TIME TO GIVE PLEASE DO NOT OFFER IT!!!**

I have no limits re violence, gore, adult themes, etc.

I will drown you in pinterests and songs and make you suffer with continuous additions to lore.

You’ll have the best chance of genuinely catching my interest if you message me like we’ve been friends for years. Sorry, that’s just how it is. I’ve been burned *a lot* lately, getting halfway through stories, etc. I’m also burned out carrying stories on my own, but I *want to write*.

I am seriously craving something fantasy (*fae*, please, no really, anyone?), as well as a writing partner who is just as interested in writing as I am and will be part of creating the plot too.

*You / Characters must be 18+ — preferably over 20*

I am not pretentious with my writing. Don’t be intimidated by me. If you want to write and came make some solid paragraphs (it varies for me truly, especially with dialogue)… message me. If you’ve messaged me before and I didn’t reply? Just message me again, I more than likely just missed it 🤌🏼 Or you happened to message me because I got the big sad from people wandering off on me… seriously just hollar again. I’m almost always the person that will tell you if I’m not interested.

If we could be a good match, always feel free to message me there is no need to ask.

If you have interest — *PLEASE* SEND ME YOUR ESTIMATED REPLY RATE, YOUR INTERESTS, AND A WRITING SAMPLE.

See more info on my RPN interest check linked here:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back