• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
20200824_221730.jpg
All I offer for this particular check is the picture above and the promise that your character will be transported from earth to another world where lots of things will change and to get home will be a long adventure.

This rp will require two paragraphs (or more) once a week at the very least.
I'm looking for three people as this rp is suited for four and I feel like I should have a person in the mix instead of only being a narrator who explains to four characters how they might survive/prosper/die at given moments.
You can ask for more details but I'm gonna be a stubborn asshole about giving them unless it's in the actual roleplay where upon I would need to describe the areas and whatnot.

Point is this is a Isekai and that's all the info you get until you explore in game.
Character sheet can be as simple or as detailed as you want, the bare minimum I need is a...
Name,
Appearance,
Current outfit,

With those three things I'm satisfied but you as a player can go as deep as you like with whatever you want.
Just know that character sheet will be referred to so no having experience with guns or medical knowledge without prior mention.

Send me your cs in a pm or go apeshit here
20200824_223931.jpg

Last edited:
How do you make so many interest checks so fast? It's actually kinda terrifying in a good way.
I am willing to see this out until you provide more details if that's fine. I'm not entirely sure what this RP is atm so i'm not sure I'd say interested but I am willing to put my hat in the ring for now.

It's only terrifying in the cage where the inmates are forced to write the various plots.

I'm actually wondering why THIS is the one that made you think it's worth throwing a hat in the ring aha

The modern day superhero/content maker one died,

Made this in May but it's worthy of a reboot

What I assumed would be popular but only went so far

And somewhere you could find any time I've tried to make a space adventure where zombies will inevitably show up

Last edited:
I guess I'm just in the mood for some kind of Anime Isekai that's not already overloaded with people.
Also I thought it'd be cool to take a chance and see where this goes. Also why the title change? NeonFlow NeonFlow

I change the title as I please, no real reason behind it

More importantly
I also want to make a roleplay inspired heavily by Brent weeks books so if someone wants to help with that hit me up
wee.jpgsh.jpg
When I say inspired by I mainly mean bits and pieces of the world and steal the magic system he thought up and change As needed.

Dude writes good books

I change the title as I please, no real reason behind it

More importantly
I also want to make a roleplay inspired heavily by Brent weeks books so if someone wants to help with that hit me up
View attachment 773231View attachment 773232
When I say inspired by I mainly mean bits and pieces of the world and steal the magic system he thought up and change As needed.

Dude writes good books
So you're not really interested in this RP?

This rp will happen once three people make a sheet as I mentioned in the check but I am quite sure one out of the three people will nope out straight away just cause of the setting alone.

I'm much more interested in making something proper as opposed to the great and valid plot I promised in the original post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back