• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern There Goes The Neighbourhood!! - Ic

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Vivianne Richards
Vivianne woke up to all the noise in her house. She grumbled and pulled her blankey over her head. Vic liked her sleep which was hard in a house full of all her siblings. After submitting that she wouldn’t be able to fall asleep, she got out of bed and padded to the kitchen. “Mama?” She called out. She wanted food but she was too short to get anything herself and her older brothers had already left for school. She didn’t see her sister, Lilly, either.
interactions Sook Sook
mentions Lazy Taco Lazy Taco & Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal & Lia Lia

Olivia Ortiz

Liv bounced her daughter on her hip. She brushed her hair back and got out some milk and cereal for Hailey, “Mommy works today.” She said softly. She knew her daughter missed her sister, “School is where you go to learn. You’ll go soon and it’ll be soooo fun.” She smiled. Liv put Hailey at the table and gave her cereal, “Eat up! Mommy needs to get to work.”
interactions Texangamer Texangamer
mentions Reiia silver Reiia silver

Emory Silvers-Williams

In a flash Emory was up and giggling at the sudden fluttery feeling that had started at the soles of her feet, when she glanced down there was Ryan and Raylynn standing at the foot of the bed. She hopped out of bed and scooped them both up quickly and planting kisses on their cheeks. "Oh yeaaa? Well Mama Monster has Monster kisses that over power the tickle monsters tickling."She said then continued with a single kiss on the top of their foreheads. She set Ryan down and let Raylynn climb onto her back.​
Angus Cowan-Solas Williams

Angus groggily looked around him as he sat up in his bed. There was Ryan at the foot of their bed giggling and Emory with Raylynn who was also giggling on her back. He supposed it was time for everyone to be getting up. He stood up off their warm, soft, inviting bed and stretched his muscles before going around and giving the twins and his wife kisses. "What's got you all so giggly this morning?" He asked with a grin his scottish accent heavier from grogginess. He picked up Ryan and walked towards their master bathroom to get them both together because he very much doubted they had brushed their teeth or washed their faces by themselves. He sat Ryan down on the sink and grabbed a clean rag from the drawer before going to work making sure Ryan was groomed for the day.
Emory Silvers-Williams
Emory Silvers Williams.jpg

Emory followed her husband into the bathroom pretending to be an airplane for her daughter to command. "Flying" all over their bathroom and making noises that matched her own memories of what an airplane sounded like. While playing around with Raylynn Emory began to think about the day. Oscar, Evan, Isaac and Brianne should all be heading to school right now which means that Zachary and obviously the twins were here home. Areka should already be at work. She pondered the 16 year old girl who had one day shown up on their doorstep asking for a place to be with her father. Emory's lips pinched in at the corners turning her smile into something close to a grimace. She had no problem with the girl, had actually not had a real conversation with her that was more than a few words. But she could tell that she didn't really think much of people like her who like order and discipline and expected respect from those living in her household. She hoped nothing would happen but suspected in due time drama would find them. Then her thoughts drifted back to her children....Zachary was somewhere in the house by himself and if these two were up so was he. She sat down Raylynn next to her twin and called before she left the room "If your done with Ryan before the time i'm back feel free to take care of Raylynn too, I'm going to do morning bed checks." She caught a barely perceptible nod and walked off to check their household and find Zachary before his five year old mind told him to get into some mischief.​

Isaac Williams
Mentioned: TF81 TF81 (Ryan), Reiia silver Reiia silver (RayLynn), Lazy Taco Lazy Taco (Zachary)
Interacting: TenshuZninja TenshuZninja (Emory)

With the twins now occupied with waking their parents, Isaac was able to resume his breakfast in peace. His mind wandered as he ate, mostly drifting between thoughts of what he might do later that day. He probably needed to pick up the pace if he wanted to be ready with a comfortable amount of time to get to the bus stop. By no means did he enjoy taking the bus to school, but walking would mean having to get ready a lot faster (or earlier) in the mornings, which he did not feel prepared to do. After placing his bowl and cup in the sink, he returned to his bedroom, stepping nimbly through the mess on the floor to get to his backpack. It was as though he'd memorised which places were safe to step amidst the chaos. A helpful thing to know, given the high risk of standing on a Lego brick.

Packing his bag didn't take long. His books, notepad, pencil case, and general school things were already in there. The main thing he needed from his room was his Ghast toy, affectionately known as Ghaston, a small-enough-to-fit-in-your-hand being made of squishy foam. Once that was zipped into the front pocket of the bag, the main thing left to pack was his lunch, which was always the last thing he did before leaving the house. However, before that came another crucial step. He called it "the double T", standing for Toilet and Teeth. He made his way to the bathroom, only to find Zachary already there, and looking like he was half-asleep. Isaac leaned against the wall, waiting for his brother to finish, and soon saw their mother approaching. "G'morning Mom," he greeted her. "I was wondering if you'd ever wake up," he added, a playful grin on his face.

Julian Ortiz
Mentioned: N/A
Interacting: Dawnstar Dawnstar (Oscar)

"Awesome." Playing with Hot Wheels alone was fun, but having a friend over always made it more exciting. Julian was too distracted thinking about this and watching the park expand below them as they reached the top of the hill to notice what Oscar had just said. "What?" was all he could manage before his friend was already speeding off down the other side. "Hey! I wasn't ready!" he called after him, stumbling to get the foot he had put down back on the pedal. Tightly gripping the handle bars, Julian leaned forward and started pedalling with all his strength. There was no way he was going to let Oscar win that easily! He couldn't help but smile at the feeling of the wind rushing past him - it felt like he was flying! Still pedalling furiously, he was starting to catch up, but it was looking like it would be a close race. Sure, in theory the wheels of a bike would be able to cover ground more quickly than rollerblades, but Oscar's were special customised ones, and he had a totally unfair head start, and he was fast.

By the home stretch, they were practically neck and neck, taking it in turns to just be in head of the other. However, as they flew past the jungle gym towards the other playground equipment, it was clear Oscar was just that little bit in front. "Aw, no fair!" Julian panted, his cheeks flushed red. Trying to catch his breath, he freewheeled for a few metres, until coming to a stop right next to the path that would lead them to school. "I wanna rematch! Buuut maybe not just now," he laughed, looking back at the hill behind them. He'd need a little rest before taking on any more hills.

Last edited:
Emily followed after Calem as they walked towards their school hideout. Who was this Eloise? She could tell that Calem had some sort of feelings for her, otherwise why would he bring her with them to the hideout. They don't know how long it took Emily to find this abandoned classroom for them to hide in far from other students and teachers. Emily sighed.

Shortly after that, they stepped into the hideout and spotted Cora. "Oh my god, Cora!" Emily exclaims and rushes over with Calem. "Are you ok, what happened?" She asks.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Reiia silver Reiia silver

El could not really understand what was going on, she followed everybody, mostly because she wanted to spend time with Calem. Although at the same time she was kind of worried about the girl from earlier, she looked really badly hurt and it worried her. When they finally got to where Cora was, she stood off at the distance, at first feeling really uncomfortable. "I – I have a first aid kit in my backpack, my mom makes me carry them in case there's ever a need." She quickly took the small box out of her backpack, walking over and handing it to Emily. "You can just keep it, I have others at home and my dad owns a few shops around. I can always get us more stuff if we need it?" She felt a little nervous, looking away nervously as she turned her eyes towards the ground.

Mentions:
interactions: TenshuZninja TenshuZninja TF81 TF81
Ray let out a huge bout of laughter, as she held on tightly to her mom's back. She sat there for a moment after she was placed down, she absolutely adored her parents and all her older siblings. She found herself looking over at her brother, before her eyes locked onto her father. "I wanna go outside! I'm tired of being inside!" She demanded, as she quickly got down from the chair and began to run towards the door, opening it before she let out a small screech and began to tumble in the grass.

Cora Harolds
High school
Mentioned: Reiia silver Reiia silver
Interacting: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Cora's smile turned bigger when she heard Emily and felt her touch. What did bother bit was that she was hearing unknown girl's voice and had feeling that she really wanted to talk alone with Emily. "Don't worry, other guy is worse state than me, Em." She then turned her head towards her twin brother. "Could you leave for bit lil brother? I want talk to Em." Cora was doing her hardest to keep her voice sound normal and tears from falling. She has been missing her best friend even more than she missed her when Em started Freshman year, when she and Calem still where at last middle school year.​

Calem sighed. “Ya, she is here with me.” He explained to his sister, of course, she would have really wanted Emily and not him to stay by her side. He decided not to fight against her wishes and answered her as he gave Emily a nod. “Umm ya, I’ll go…come on Eloise.” Right before he left he looked at Emily. “Make sure to fix her up alright? I know she won’t go anywhere unless you do, I’ll probably look into that guy that was messing with you later.” He finished with. At least Eloise showed she wasn’t a threat to them, her kindness and helpfulness were some of the qualities Calem liked about Eloise. As they reached outside he glanced at El a few times, he didn’t really feel too good about bringing her into an environment she was uncomfortable in. “I uhh…sorry, I shouldn’t have brought you. I bet you kinda think we are just a bunch of troublemakers and for the most part you would be correct on that…I’m not ashamed in it either. but I completely understand if you wouldn’t wanna hang around me anymore.” He just felt bad in general about all of this, he was making his crush feel uncomfortable, Emily wasn’t too fond of him having El with him from what he could tell, and Cora just didn’t really feel as close as he initially thought they were. Emily was more than family to her than he was.

Interacting: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Crush/Eloise) Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez (Emily/Close Friend) Veltsu VI Veltsu VI (Cora/Twin Sister)

Mentions: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco murphalicious murphalicious
interactions: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
El was still very confused, she really didn't want to stand them anymore, so when Calem said that they would go she followed him. Eloise did not say anything to the other girls, she felt a little unwanted and she knew that was probably only because they didn't know her. As they walked along, Eloise could not help but smile at what he said. She stopped for a moment, before reaching out and taking a hold of his hand. "We're friends, I don't take that lightly. When I call somebody my friend, I will stick by their side no matter what. Something like this, is not going to make me disappear." She let go of his hand, as she walked over to the side for a moment and stood there letting out a sigh. "To be honest, thanks to you I have been a lot less lonely. My mom's always busy with my younger siblings, my dad is always busy with his business, I don't really have anybody I can talk to. Then, you started talking to me and I honestly felt so happy.... So, I hope that we can always hang out...." A bright smile formed on her lips. "Walk me to class?"

Hailey Milly Ortiz

Hailey looked at her mom as she smiled looking at the milk and cereal as she frowned a little that her mom head to go to work" thank you mommy" she say as she sat on her chair that she was put her in the chair as she looked at her mom she wanted her dad attention but he was always working as she looked at her mom" does mommy really have to go to work I mean i get lonely" she says as she frowned a little. Hailey just eats her food as she smiled a little looking at her mom when she finished her food" I'm done mommy" she says as she rubbed her eyes" who's gonna watch me mommy" she tilted her head as she hugged her stuffed rabbit. murphalicious murphalicious

Ryan Michael Williams
Mentions: None
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver , TenshuZninja TenshuZninja

Ryan struggled in his mother's tight grasp as he was assaulted with kisses. "No, Monster Mama, No more Kisses! I can't take any more of your kisses." Ryan pleaded in a fit of giggles, After a while, his father had woken up & got him ready for the day. Once he saw his sister, Raylynn, dash out of the room. Ryan followed suit after her. "Wait for me, Sis!" Ryan called out to Ray while running to the backyard.

Cora Harolds
High school
Mentioned: Reiia silver Reiia silver
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

When Cora saw that her brother closed door, after they left room, she let herself cry. "I have missed you so much Em." Cora said as she hugs her best friend. "That guy that i beated, wanted to do it with you." Cora sobbed as she talked. "I don't remember anything between gesture he gived and kicking him. I just have been so worried about you. I-i think that i am in love of you." After Cora said it, she stopped speaking and just hugged her. Fearing that Emily would leave her now.​

He didn’t get the response he expected from Eloise, she held his hand causing him to tense up and making his cheeks blush a bright pink. ’S-she’s holding my hand now!!’ He couldn’t believe what she was doing, what she was saying. Calem managed a smile, he couldn’t help it, this girl made him happy, just hearing those words come out of her mouth brought relief into his mind and actually caused his body to stop tensing a bit. “I had no…idea you felt that way, ya I’ll hang out with you always and I’ll be there whenever you need me or even want me to be there.” He gained the confidence to walk next to her and hold her close with his warm embrace. “Ya, of course, I mean we have the same class don’t we?” The boy led the way to their first of 3 classes they had together, being around her made him feel like maybe he had a chance at achieving his dreams and she definitely was the type to support him since she loved music as well. “Sooo, I was thinking, you should come to my place today, I want to try and surprise you…actually, I have many surprises that I’ll be doing for you throughout this week so I hope you enjoy them. First one requires you to come to my house though haha.” He laughed nervously, hopefully, his mom got his note and would actually say yes to free lessons for her, this would definitely give Calem a boost in friendship if his mom tagged along. They eventually reached their class together and sat in the middle area of the class even though Calem preferred the back so that he wouldn’t be noticed by the teacher. Guess that was gonna be changing for any classes he had with the potential love of his life.

Mentioned: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch (Mom)
Interacting: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Eloise/Crush)

Zachary Maxwell William

Zachary yawned as he stepped down from the step too,placing it back were he had found it and leaving the bathroom, tilting his head when he found Isaac waiting outside and greeting a good morning to Mom???? He wasnt sure who it really was, just shrugging his shoulder, deciding to go to the kitchen. "Hungry." He said to himself again as he walked, being really hungry. He had to wonder if parents were awake or not??? Or would he had to wait for them to wake up???.
Mentioned: Wormy Wormy TenshuZninja TenshuZninja

Oscar Lee Williams
37119830_245959576018654_1172669927442612224_n.jpg

Interacting: Wormy Wormy (Julian)

It was a feeling just as invigorating having the wind rush past on the skate down - Oscar not wanting to lose, never wanting to lose. One skate infront of the other he pushed off even downhill to keep his momentum ahead, no matter how tiring. Then the Jungle Gym rushed past and, he'd done it! "Yeesss!" Oscar cried out his success into the air despite any fatigue!
The speedsters rolling practically into the low-railing at the end of the path as wrapped his arms over it as he's suddenly stopped, hanging on, and then just catching his breath, all with the biggest grin on his face. Jul's protest just made it even funnier as he stood leaning against the railing there.
"Rematch tomorrow?" He proposed with a honest laugh.

Oscar would be happy to race this every day, that was awesome! - And they were almost to the school! -And... Oww.. Being stopped torso-first at full-speed by the railing wasn't the most fun, not that it did more than wind him a bit. It certainly wasn't going to stop him doing it again!

D'andre Richard

"Just stop thinking about happened before and look for what she is gonna say or not, be you when you are our younger siblings and honestly if something does happen, ya know I'm right here to help you, I'll even give you that punch to the stomach if needed just to get the older brother I know, that just worries about how to help us or just on the basketball." He said to his older brother is they kept on walking. "You're thinking about this too much Gee, just calm yourself down before your nerves give up on you and decide not show up and go see her, heck if you want me to, I'll even skip track and field practice just to accompany you to this meeting." Plus he really didnt want embarrass his brother just because he wanted to help him out, when it came to playing Basketball, Geno has the skills but when it came to socce, that was all on him. "Plus I dont want to embarrass you if we decide to work on my reflexes." He joked with him.
Interacting: Geno ( Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal )

Jaime Sebastian Ortiz

"Go ahead." He said to her as she asked him of she could take a break. "If Park says anything, just tell him I'm the one who told you to take a break, I gotta go finish up some paperwork in the office before I leave in the next 30 minutes." He said to her before walking toward one of the cashier working on restocking one of the section and told her to open up her register. With that he went ahead and sat on the desk in the office, starting to work on the paperwork that needed to be filled out. "Let's see, where's the list that Park worked on yesterday of the items we are running out of and that it needs to order again." He asked himself as he went through the list of paperwork on his desk, looking for that simple list.
Interacting: Areka ( Cosmos Cosmos )

Mentions:
Interaction: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco (Jaime-Text) Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal
As they walked to the classes they have together, she felt the happiest she had been in a long time. How was it that he managed to make her so happy? She had never been really interested in guys before, in fact she wasn't interested in relationships at all. Now, she was kind of changing her mind on that and developing something for him, they could laugh together and who knows maybe even make music together. She thought for a minute about what he said, as they walked in and sat down at their seats, the teacher was not in their yet, so she quickly pulled out her phone to message her dad.

"Hey... Dad.... Missed you at home this morning! I was wondering if I could go to my friend Calem's house after school? Pretty pretty please? =" She quickly pushed send before she began to focus her attention back onto Calem and she was all smiles. "I sent a message to my dad, he's most likely to say yes.... I'm afraid if I asked my mom she'll tell me no and make me come see my sister..... I mean I love my sister, but I really get tired of having to be home all the time....."

She was smiling and actually seemed to enjoy his presence, to enjoy them holding hands. He honestly felt happy himself, maybe he didn’t have to be ‘AS’ bad anymore or maybe that was what she liked about him. Not like he would be able to know that right now. Great news escaped her lips as she spoke of her father most likely be the one to say yes, luckily her father probably didn’t know who he was and what he was like. “Ya, sometimes siblings can be a pain in the neck…well not that yours is…ya know what I mean though like don’t wanna have to watch them all the time, we gotta have our own lives too otherwise how can we be sure to guide them.” Why was he being all intellectual about all this? Man girls really have an effect on guys, don’t they? He remembered the first time he accidentally cut his hand because of Emily distracting him. “Umm well just to make sure, you do like the piano don’t you? I remember you bringing it up when we met.” He smiled at showing he can remember things about her.

Mentioned: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez (Emily/Close Friend)
Interacting: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Crush/Eloise)

Matías Lopez

Location: Kitchen| Interacting with: Esther Reiia silver Reiia silver Miela TenshuZninja TenshuZninja | Mentions: N/A

Having clearly been distracted by his own thoughts, Matías jumped at the sound of another voice. He turned around sheepishly to see Miela standing there, extending a glass of orange juice in his direction. Shooting her a tired smile, he took the glass gratefully. It warmed his heart a bit to hear the young girl call him dad. When she accused him of working late, he averted his gaze as he sipped on the orange juice. "Yeah, you caught me," he lamented with a sigh, but, before he could be chastised by his teenager, he witnessed his eccentrically-clothed little girlwaddle down the stairs, and, out of concern, followed after her. Before he walked down the stairs, he turned back to Miela. "Could you... Would you mind picking out an outfit that has less than four colors for our little Princesa?" he asked. When he arrived in the kitchen, shortly behind Esther, he winced at the milk sloshing over the counter. Rushing forward, he grabbed a dish towel and wiped up the mess. "Good morning, mija. Did you sleep okay after I put you back to bed?" he asked, handing the little girl her glass while giving her a soft kiss on the top of her head.

Leda Harolds

Location: Home| Interacting with: Calem Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Sky Nick36545 Nick36545 | Mentions: Eloise Reiia silver Reiia silver Cora Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

The Harolds Matriarch finished up with her plants, humming to herself as she put away her watering can and making her way back inside. When she went back to the kitchen to pour herself another cup of tea, she noticed a note left by Calem, asking him about music lessons for one of the neighborhood girls? Eloise was sweet girl, so she had no problems with it. With a smile, she shot a text Calem's way letting him know that it was fine. She then went to go check on the youngest of her children, knocking on their door. "Sky? Time to get up sweetie. Do you want me to help you do your hair?" she asked, hoping that her child would let her. The other two, being at that age, barely needed much of her help these days, and, if she had to be honest, she missed it a bit.

Cass Davis

Location: Kitchen | Interacting with: Himeno Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Charlie Reiia silver Reiia silver | Mentions: N/A

Cass gave her girlfriend a lopsided smile as she grabbed her hand, placing it on her stomach. "You really think she likes me?" she asks, a soft dusting of pink falling on her cheeks as she looked up at Himeno, who, somehow, despite having just woken up, looked amazing, of course. She was just about to say something else when Charlie's panicked yelling from the kitchen broke through their reverie. Shooting up, Cass ran from the room, eyes widening as she made her way to the kitchen and the smell of smoke began to fill the hall. As she emerged into the kitchen, she barely had time to panic before scooping up her five-year-old and sitting him down away from the fire. She pulled a few flowers out of a nearby vase and dumped the plant water out on the growing fire, before switching the stove off and turning to face Charlie, breathing hard. "Charlie, baby, what were you thinking??" she almost yelled, trying to keep her voice down as she opened the nearby window and fanning the smoke out. "I've told you before that the stove is dangerous, sweetie. You could have gotten hurt," she scolded, suddenly exhausted now that the adrenaline had worn off.

Evan Williams

Location: School hallway| Interacting with: Calem Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Eloise Reiia silver Reiia silver | Mentions: N/A

Having wasted enough time outside before class, it was with a heavy heart that Evan realized it would be time to go to class soon. Pocketing his phone and slipping headphones into his ears, he took a deep breath, readying himself for another day of being made fun of and ignored, possibly beaten up by his peers. He hated this so much, but he didn't want to tell his family, out of fear that they would worry too much or something. God, why couldn't he just be home-schooled?

Stepping inside, Evan felt instantly nauseated as he began walking in the direction of class. If he kept his head down, he thought, maybe no one would notice him and everyone would just leave him alone. He tried to keep his hood up during the school day, but one of the security guards at school would always yell at him for it, and now he had to come up with other ideas on how to keep a low profile. With his eyes locked onto the floor, he made his way though the hallways, holding onto the straps of his backpack as he told himself to just keep his head down, and everything would be okay.

But, you see, when you keep your head down, you can't see where you're going, he realized right after he bumped into the back of a girl in front of him. "S-sorry!" he blurted out as he looked up, seeing Eloise in front of him, holding hands with Calem. His eyes moved back and forth between the two of them--they were his neighbors, in most of his classes, he was sure he would have noticed if they were dating before. But before he could say anything about it, someone behind him yelled, "Hey, Williams!" and it was with a start that he realized that Wyatt had spotted him and was probably on his way to kick his ass now. "Er--sorry again," he muttered, before ducking out from behind the two other teens and running into the nearest bathroom, hoping he could at least hide out in a stall until the bell rang.

code by Ri.a

mentions: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco (Jaime- call from the principal) murphalicious murphalicious ( Olivia- call from the principal)
interactions: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch
Eloise was enjoying the conversation she was currently having with Calem and when he mentioned the piano, she perked up a lot. "I love playing the piano, music is my go to! especially when I'm feeling sad." She was about to say something else, when she suddenly saw Evan bump into her, she was about to say something to him and then saw him run off. Eloise immediately followed him, she was so bad that Wyatt could not leave Evan alone. She didn't run into the bathroom with him, but she stood at the door and knocked on it. She began to yell, she really worried about him. "Evan! are you okay? I- I know why it picks on you, I know we don't know each other very well.... But, you can talk to me if you want..." Eloise could not stand bullies, she felt angry that somebody would be so mean and she quickly began to walk back towards class.

She walked past the seat she was sitting on next to Calem and straight up to Wyatt, not letting him get by to head towards as an. She didn't even say anything before she found herself punching him straight in the nose, right as the teacher walked in. "Eloise Ortiz! what on earth, I did not expect this from one of my best students.... Go to the principal's office!" Eloise felt horrible, she had not been to the principal's office at least because she was in trouble. She looked over at Calem before she walked out of the room and towards the principal's office. She didn't know what he might think of her at that point, it made her a little worried also because she was pretty sure they would call her parents.

The principal called her into the office, as he talked to her and shared how disgusted he was that she would dare to show violence, blaming it on the fact that she was seeing spending time with Calem and the group he hangs out with. That's when he made a call to both her mother and father, letting them know of the trouble she was in and that she would have detention and possibly be expelled if it happened again since the school has a zero-tolerance when it comes to violence.

Eloise was finally let out of the principal's office, but part of her punishment was that she had to stay in the office and do some homework. This also meant she was missing class, which also made her rather frustrated but she did what she was told but not before texting Calem.

"I'm- I'm sorry..." That was all she said, feeling that that he had to see a side of her she didn't want anybody to see. Especially not the guy she was beginning to really like, they even held hands and that made her feel really happy.

It all happened so fast, a kid he recognized for a moment as one of his neighbors ran by bumping into El, it was clear that it was an accident but of course, it irritated him. That was when he saw the reason why as so did Eloise, she chased after Evan hoping to help him then stopped at the bathroom before coming back and punching Wyatt in the face. Calem’s facial expression changed to something that was surprised, damn this girl had an arm on her. From what he could tell the dudes nose was broken, it caused him to break into a slight smile. “Nice pu-“ Right as he was commending her for her wicked punch the teacher walked in and immediately sent Eloise off to the principal with anger. After she left Calem tried to stand up for her explaining what happened, the teacher would barely listen. The teacher spoke with a fit of rage. “Mr. Harold’s I will not be hearing another word from a problem child such as yourself! Now sit back down and shut that mouth of yours!” He stayed silent angrily…if he got in trouble again just for something this small he wouldn’t be able to attend the school anymore and he wasn’t gonna let that happen.

He sighed and he was bored most of the class until he got a text from Eloise and a text from his mother. Wow, what timing, as if one was fighting the other the text from Eloise saying she was sorry made him sad and made him think if she would even be able to hang out later…all this planning in his room to get closer and it was ruined by some dumbass that thinks his life is worse than others…he would teach him a lesson later…his other text that fought Eloise’s was from his mom and it said, of course, she could come over. It ruined all feelings inside of him, Wyatt would definitely get what was coming to him for ruining his day. After class had finished he followed that Wyatt kid and taught him a lesson for messing things up for him potentially. A kid bloodied and had a black eye. “And that’ll teach you to bully people and ruin others' days, get a life. Get in my way again and I’ll break your legs instead.” After finishing his business he walked around the school searching for El. He sent her a text. “Hey…you okay? Wanna meet up? And I'm not sure if that neighbor kid is okay, ain't seen him since he ran."

Mentioned: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch (Mom & Evan)
Interacting: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Eloise/Crush)

As he gave her permission to leave she cracked a smile and nodded, shoving hands in pockets as she left the counter with her bag over her shoulder, and headed out the front of the store, it was around 9am by now, most older kids would be at school, and the younger ones would've left soon…. Great, lunch rush in rush a couple hours. Boy she needed this break.

After seeing 'him' this morning, there was nothing but trouble that could follow later on, sure she was excited to see him, but that was underneath all the anxiety and tiredness by this point. And what was up with that weird guy this morning and little miss potentially pregnant? She slid down off to the side at the front of the building and rested her head against the wall, this week was already crazy, and it had barely even started, urgh- Mondays.

Sometimes it was nice to just people watch, in her old town it was mainly business men yelling who knows what into phones and the occasional family going by, but here it was almost peaceful, more so- friendly? ah she didn't know or care for the exact word, either way there was far more bicycles and people chatting to each other.

Raising a han to her lips absentmindedly she let out a laugh before a curse at the accidental force of habit, "That's right ya idiot. No smoking? duh." she muttered to herself with a light gag, her eyes squinting a little into a wince as she stumbled up from her sitting position and into the alley a little further, gagging against the wall for a few moments.

Yeesh, if that stuck up so-called mother of the house saw her now…. She'd probably think she was hung over, right? she could tell from the moment she walked in she wasn't exactly a piece of the puzzle she wanted, like trying to jam one in from another set that vaguely looks like it might fit. Their family wasn't perfect, but it was far more stable than her, cute kids, good jobs- an she showed up, the woman stared right at her if she even was in the same room as the younger ones she felt.

As for her farther- they really hadn't spoken much since the first day, a part of her had wanted more from him, some sort of dramatic embrace when she was given back to his custody, something from a movie…. And yet, another knew that in his eyes all she saw was regret.

"Argh- I could go for something right now" she mumbled, straightening a little, she couldn't have this 'perfect' neighbourhood see her throwing up behind a shop, that wasn't exactly good for business, and as much as she hated working, the boss seemed pretty decent, she didn't want to hurt his reputation.
_____

Mentioned/Interacting:
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco TenshuZninja TenshuZninja

cc8101c9deddbc59d98b8065839803d9.jpg
Skyler Lucas Harolds (Sky/Luke)
Sky was sleep, when she heard what her mom said, so they got out their pink and blue bed. Then, they put on their very soft pink and blue fuzzy slippers. After that, Sky said," Yes mom, I want you to do my hair, and help me find something to wear." Lastly, they ask," mom am I going to school today like my Sister, Cora and my brother, Calem did?"

Interacting: eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch - Lenda Harolds/Mom
Mentioned: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI - Cora Harolds/Sister & Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal -Calem Harolds/Brother

Himeno nodded at her girlfriends question. "She loves you just like I love you," she whispers happily. Her attention snaps to the door as she heard Charlie's scream. Himeno stared worried at the door as her girlfriend got up. Knowing that even though Charlie hated her, she still considered him family so she slowly got up and followed after Cass. "My word!" She exclaims as she sees the aftermath of the events.

eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch Reiia silver Reiia silver

Emily Blushed bright pink at Cora confessing her love for her. "I...I um...Love you...too," she replies and looks away. "L-Let's get you patched up ok?" She whispers and opens the first aid kit. The girl had no formal training, but she was experienced enough from patching up her friend after most of her fights, that she knew what to do enough to keep the girl from dying.

Veltsu VI Veltsu VI

Cora Harolds
High school
Mentioned: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

When Emily said that she loves her too Cora started smiling brightly. She let Emily take care of her bruises and keep talking with her. "Have you been fine Em?" She asked. "I made cover with Calem when i was not allowed to go out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back