• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern There Goes The Neighbourhood!! - Ic

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
forafriend.jpg
- Welcome!~ Feel free to post when ready, but make sure to stick too the rules! X3 -

Cora Harolds
High school
Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Cora was walking towards school. She was worried about Emily, because she hadn't seen her in last 2 weeks, after sneaking to their hiding place at first night after getting out from hospital and getting grounding for rest of summer holidays. At that night Emily had made Cora stop worry what happened to her and Cora made Emily promise that she wouldn't go out alone. As she arrived to school, she started to seek her friend, worried now also that Emilys bullies would have found her before Cora could.​

Hailey Milly Ortiz

Hailey just woke up from a nightmare as she was scared she looked over to her big sister while she sniffing rubbing her eyes she just grabbed her stuffed bunny sometimes it calms her down but it seemed like it wasn't working she just crawled out of her bed and walked to her big sister bed as she crawled onto her sister bed. Hailey just looked at her big sister as she poked her sister cheek" El I'm scared I had a scary bad dream" she said she really couldn't pronounce her big sister name it was hard for her sometimes she just felt the tears falling down her check Hailey just poked her sister cheek again she loved her big sister she yawned while rubbing her eyes a little.​

ayeyay.jpg

|| Areka William's||

The blaring of the alarm hurt her ears as she reached out a hand limply and slammed onto the stop button, letting out a muttered groan in the still dimly lit room thanks to some hefty blinds blocking out the light of the windows. Outside the soft chirping of birds and squeals of the neighbourhoods children running off to school made her want to cringe, "too early~…." she muttered, rolling over in the blanket like a burrito refusing to yet be eaten by day times chores.

After a few minuets longer of resistance and with a long sigh she tossed off the blanket, rubbing at her slightly itchy birds nest of hair before walking over to a small pocket mirror and brushing it out lazily before touching up some basic makeup to look human and throw on some clothes slightly more respectable for work than an ill fitting singlet and what could barely be described as 'shorts'.

Done she gave a long stretch before looking at the mess of the old room, you could tell the family hadn't used it in ages, after all that's why she got it. However she still had a few boxes to unpack, maybe she shouldn't have brought so much stuff? oh well, at least the room was huge. Most would have unpacked everything by the two week point, but personally Areka had prioritised finding work and avoiding any awkward family member conversations.

After all, going from being a single child in a one bedroom apartment cramped in with her druggy and alcoholic mother to what could be best described as a zoo full of small squirmy children was quite the change. Well, small squirmy children and one almost twin sister who she'd barely spoken too since getting back, most would think it odd to call them almost twins, but in truth she was only eight months younger than the other, how? Take two very bedroom 'active' parents and being born just under two months early and you get that.

Not that they were similar, in fact it was almost laughable how different they seemed, even to herself, it'd been a long time after all…. Hadn't even sent a letter or something. Shaking off the dazed out thoughts she pulled haphazardly at the rim of her plaid red and black jacket and baggy shirt before leaving the room and beginning to head out the door before anyone could ask anything of her, all the middle aged ones should be out too school, including Brianne.

Heading too work wasn't too interesting of an affair, two blocks down from where she lived, some small time convenience store run by a family on the street known as Ortiz or whatever. It was a lucky catch, and though she may not act like it she was actually pretty proud about getting the job.

Shoving one earpiece from her old school iPod shuffle in she went down the footpath looking as pale and gang-ish as usual, a couple of her few tattoos sticking out from her shirts collar, and beanie keeping her mostly clean hair out of her face.
____

Mentioned/Interacting: Sook Sook @(WILLIAMS FAM) @(ORTIZ FAM) @Open!!

Eloise had been sleeping rather nicely, having gotten to bed late because of the homework assignment she had been working on. It was hard to get anything done during the day, especially since she had to help with her little sister mostly, but she didn’t mind all that much. While most girls would’ve probably gotten jealous, Ellie took having a little sister with the great stride. She would always try to help out, always wanting to feed the baby and everything else. Now that her sister was getting older, it was a lot nicer as the two would get closer.

Ellie let out a groan, she was used to her sister having nightmares although it did drive her crazy a little bit. She wrapped her arms around her sister, smiling at her sweetly as she tried to see what time it was. It was a little early, but definitely a good time for her to probably get up. “Remember what I told you Hailey, dreams can’t hurt you. Sometimes they can be really good or sometimes really bad, but I won’t let anything happen to you….” She tapped the little girl on her nose, snuggling with her for a little bit as she tried to calm her sister down.

“Listen, it’s late enough that we could get up. Let’s get some breakfast, I get to get to school fairly soon….” With that Ellie quickly got herself out of bed, taking a moment to stretch and looking at herself in the mirror. “What would you like for breakfast?” She said putting her attention back on her little sister, as she walked up and gently patted the girl’s head and wondering if her parents were up yet.

Mentions: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco murphalicious murphalicious
interaction: Texangamer Texangamer

RayLynn could see the sun coming up, it was that usual time when she would wake up and often wake up her brother. The two of them shared a room, they could not bear to be apart and would often cry when not together. They both had a toddler bed, which made it easy for them to get out of bed and cause all kinds of trouble. Usually it was Ray who instigated all the trouble, she had been stuck in bed for the past week and finally felt good enough to get out of bed.

Ray often caused trouble because she got lonely and would often get bored, while all her siblings could leave the house willingly, Ray could not. She climbed that bed, walking over towards Ryan’s bed and quickly began to shake him. “Ry! Wake up! Les pway! Come on, seepy head….” She said, as she climbed in bed with him snuggling up close to him. She absolutely adored her brother and would protect him with everything if she had to. Even though she was not the healthiest, she could be strong sometimes.

She climbed out of bed, walking over to their toy box and quickly rummaging through with, throwing toys onto the floor and watching them scattered everywhere. “Wanna go outside?” The little girl was so eager to go outside, she didn’t care if everybody else was sleeping all she wanted was to finally be outside again.

Mentions:
interactions: TF81 TF81

Gee slept extremely well that night, it was mostly due to him being exceptionally tired from all the workouts, basketball practice, open runs, and beat making that made his bed feel like he was sleeping on a cloud. When he got up he kept up his morning routine quickly making his bed and then doing the necessary hygiene tasks like every persons morning. Geno could feel today was gonna be a good day, the only things he had to do for the morning since it was so early was make a quick protein shake with raw eggs inside, not the best tasting when leaving like that but he had a few ingredients that made it taste extremely good and almost like a chocolate shake. His weights waited for him as he entered the homemade gym in their garage where he did some deadlifts, did a jog on the treadmill, and some arm curls. After finishing he took a refreshing shower, he glanced at his clock on the bathroom counter and a smile appeared on his face. “Almost time for school. I should be able to grab some quick snacks for lunch at the store before actually getting to school.”

Everything was perfect for that morning and the Senior quickly went on his way to the main door before yelling out to his brother and parents. “I’m heading out, I’ll grab some snacks for lunch mom so don’t be too worry about if I ate or not.” He said into the quiet air, maybe they weren’t awake yet, oh well, guess he would just see them when he got back from school. The boy began his simple morning adventure taking in the crisp and clean air that couldn’t wait to enter his lungs. Gee neared the convenience store and the sliding doors opened to welcome him. Grabbing some food for later on in the day, he made his way back to the front counter of the store with his items in hand. A Gatorade, coffee cake, some chips, and a milk chocolate Hershey bar. When he reached the front however a girl he recognized approached her station, she didn’t notice him at first but he couldn’t believe his eyes…it was her…after all this time and here she was, what would he say…what would he do? What if she didn’t wanna talk to him…She probably never even liked him to begin with…

Geno shook his head, he couldn’t give in to those negative thoughts. His mom always believed in thinking positive and positive things would come your way, that’s how he got through most nerve-wracking things in his life. This was his chance, maybe he could try and figure out what happened to her after that concert. He managed to open his mouth but no words would come out, just a soft breathe until his brain finally came up with words for him to speak. “You…look beautiful, just like when we met ya know that?” A slight blush came about his face until he spoke again. “What…happened to you after that day? You just...disappeared.” He just wanted answers…anything, he was kinda hoping they could at least start talking…maybe create a real relationship but who knew if she wanted that.

Mentioned: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco (D'andre) Sook Sook (Cheyenne)
Interacting: Cosmos Cosmos

Cora Harolds
High school
Mentioned: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

As Cora was heading towards one of the places where she, Emily and Calem hanged between classes, year older student stepped front of her. "Where is your girlfriend?" He asked smirking to Cora, who was foot shorter than him. "Not your business, get out of my way!" Cora tried to walk pass guy, but he just moved back to front of her. "Oh, but it is. Because I am going to take her to have bit fun that you can't do." Guy was going to do hand gesture when Cora suddenly kicked between his legs. As guy was bending towards his groin, Cora punched his face.
"Damn! You Bit...." He didn't even have time to end his sentence as Cora was already giving second punch. Only after that he started fight against her, already losing badly.

533full-julián-gil.jpg
Jaime Sebastian Ortiz

Jaime leaned on his desk as he spoke with the manager of one of the few convenience store he owned. "I know that you want to go on vacation and that vacation is well deserved, I cant have you take it until you can find a co- manager so that he or she can take care of business while you are away." Normally he himself would have decided to stay at the store and manage it himself but now that he had branched out and gotten a few other business started, he had to go to each of those and make sure everything was running smoothly, heck, he had a few interviews to go to so that the restaurant that was being built had a manager. But if he was being honest, he would preferred to have been at home, spending some time with his kids and more time with his wife. "I'll give you three weeks Mr. Park, if you are able to find someone that's responsible and able to manage the store while you are away, you can go ahead and take your well deserved two month vacation." Once the man had left, he left the store office and started walking around the store, examining every single small spot that needed to be fixed or replaced.​

Calem Harolds

Woken up by the sound of the door closing Calem could only assume it was his twin making her way off to school without him, she always liked away time from him to be around Em. It was always like he was left out of an inside joke or something but it made sense for best friends to be that way. He let out a roar of breathe as he stretched his limbs, breaking away the stiffness from the night's slumber. Making his way to the bathroom and cleaning himself up for his crush was always his routine before he made his way down for a quick breakfast which was cereal, toast, and a fresh glass of OJ. He felt refreshed and at peace as he took his journal out of his bag and began to write. ‘Dear journal…so the plan to make friends with my crush went better than expected…I mean actually got her number and she seems to be more chill than expected, sometimes I find it weird how much I lean towards the good girls as my type than who my sister hangs out with but she ain’t bad either. Anyway, I think I’ll be on my way…maybe I could invite her over after music practice today, I left a note for mom telling her I have a friend who she would like, guess I just gotta wait and see when she gets back to me. Until we meet again.’ He ended his journal with as always. It was just his way of making it easier to get back to writing again.

Calem slid his notebook back into his book bag and finished off his breakfast now making his way over to school. The dark haired male texted his new found friend. He really was hoping to impress her today, most nights when he wasn’t worried about his music he had been thinking of plans to get her to like him. Her name was Eloise, at least that's what she told him to save on his phone when she added the number. "Hey, El did you want to meet at the front of the school? I was thinking of stopping by the gas station to get some snacks first though, did you want anything? It’s my treat.” He sent with a smiley face to end it. He let out a deep breathe, if things went as planned today then today would be a pretty damn good day. Calem began to think about his sister and Emily, Cora was awfully quiet lately and he hadn’t seen Em for some time now, he could only hope the two were doing okay. His sister was probably fine though, he always knew her to be able to handle herself…she was likely finally going through puberty. He chuckled softly to himself. That was when he neared the gas station and noticed a red-headed girl. It was Em! He rushed over to her and called out her name. “Hey Em you doing okay? Haven’t seen you with my sister for a while, your parents haven’t actually managed to ground you for once have they?” He could notice she slipped something in her bag in a rush before he got there, it caused him to raise a brow. “You uhh doing okay? Seriously?” He gave her a look of worry…he did kinda like her in that way but stayed away from her in an intimate way since it was his sisters best friend. Besides, she probably thought of him as a little brother or something anyway.

Mentions: Veltsu VI Veltsu VI eggsaladsandwitch eggsaladsandwitch (Mom)
Interactions: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Reiia silver Reiia silver

Oscar Lee Williams
37119830_245959576018654_1172669927442612224_n.jpg

Meanwhile in Oscar's poster-decorated bedroom, no alarms were needed - He was up bright and early without help, likely before most of his siblings. So began his race of a morning routine with him rushing into the bathroam before anybody was up to use it, then using the bathroom, to brushing his teeth and then 'tidying' his scruffy mop of hair.
Now it wasn't actually a race, especially with Oscar being the first up but that's kinda the point for him, he didn't like waiting around for his turn, so he just always made sure he was first instead - Given the speed of his morning routine though, you'd think he was super-duper late getting up instead of being first.

Next up on his agenda, clothing!
This task didn't really take Oscar long, it was pretty much as quick as him removing his pokemon-themed PJs, getting some fresh underwear and him grabbing the first set of clothes he saw, in this case, a red-tshirt with a long-white sleeves and the silloette of a skateboarder on it, a pair of light-gray jeans, oh and a wristful of colorful elastic bracelets in different colors. Task done!

The next task took Oscar downstairs to the kitchen, breakfast: The pre-teen zoomed into the room as fast as alaways, with a distinct and for his family familiar tapp of his rollerblade wheels pressing off against the non-carpeted kitchen floor. What..? He made it two tasks before getting on a pair of them - And he didn't see the problem with everyone else upstairs asleep.
With his helmet sat upon the kitchen table he quickly grabbed his favorite, chocolately box of cereal, some milk, a bowel and a spoon and poured out his breakfast before rolling himself into a seat and starting to dig in, slowing down for the first time this morning just to enjoy his food - He won the imaginary race, proberbly right about the time most others in the Williams household were just starting to get up.

Likely finishing his breakfast before the others got downstairs Oscar would just call out up the stairs to everyone that he's going to wait at Julian's house. Then grabbing his backpack (which did contain regular footware for when he got to school) and his helmet, Oscar did as he said making his way out the door, down the driveway, and a few doors down the street to now just goof around on his rollerblades near his friends place until he was ready for school.

Mentions: @(William's family) Wormy Wormy (Julian Ortiz)

|| Areka Williams ||

Areka continued to set up for the day once inside the store, placing down her bag with a sigh and stretching once again a little, leaving the earpiece in as she left her bag at the storefront and went into the back room to change into the apron and get a drink of water- boy was it a pain cutting out coffee, She thought as she took a long sip of the cold liquid. Stepping back outside now wearing the all too cheesy slogan of the apron from began to tap her fingers absentmindedly against the wooden surface, leaning on one elbow and bowing over slightly as she looked out towards the sliding door with a distant and bored expression- it was always quiet in this little place during the morning, she gathered that even after just a week working there.

What was more surprising is that it became so busy after lunch, it was almost comical, sometimes they had a line all the way down the store waiting to pay, mostly parents doing last minuet grocery shopping with youngsters or working men grabbing a sandwich or something, apparently this was close to a big business place from what she heard. Suddenly however her attention shifted completely, eyes locking on a figure approaching the sliding door, pupils retracting quickly and letting out a loud 'eek!?' as the familiar chime of an entry let out, ducking below the counter quickly as though that would somehow alleviate her need to eventually serve him should he pick something, quietly under her breath she pleaded he just decided to starve today instead, after all! who needs food? pfft- n-not her! she hadn't eaten properly in at least a week! uh- though she guessed not everyone was um, "preg-" she began to mutter the last bit out loud when hearing footsteps close she shot back up, "W-Welcome! H-How may I help today with you yes? good!" she fumbled out in an absolute mess.

It only took a moment for him to register her face, she could practically see the seconds tick by before the sudden reaction, and then something that was completely unexpected- a flirt. Sudden a giggle left her lips she struggled to stifle, covering her mouth with a hands her pale cheeks blushed a pinker shade as she shook her head, about to reply with 'that's the best ya got?' before instead he went onto a question she really hoped he wouldn't.

'What…. happened?'

Oh boy. He did NOT want to know that story, not that she could even cover it in the time they had, between explaining her drugged up mother, her long lost farther and the whole other mess of her completely forgetting to take his number down before running away the next morning, along with- that, she just- she couldn't. So, she did the next best thing, "So- w-would that be all today…. ?" She took his order. Sweating nervously with an eyebrow twitch.
______

Mentioned/Interacting: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Ryan Michael Williams
Mentions: None
Interactions: Reiia silver Reiia silver

Ryan woke up to the shaking of his shoulder & his twin sister, Ray's voice. "G'morning, Ray..." Ryan said softly as he sat up in bed & stretched as he yawned. The strong bond that Twins share is a fact & the perfect example was with Ryan & Ray. These two we were inseparateable, Wiyj Ryan usually going along with whatever wild plan Ray had cooked up in her head. Ryan couldn't help but smile at his twin's excitement to play. Normally, Ray would be bed-ridden & sick due to her condition. But RYan could never pass on an opportunity to have fun with his sister. "Sure, Ray, Let's go outside!" Ryan said with joy amd climbed out of bed, Following Ray out of the house to have some Fun-In-The-Sun shenanigans,

Isaac Williams
Mentioned: Dawnstar Dawnstar (Oscar)
Interacting: TF81 TF81 (Ryan), Reiia silver Reiia silver (RayLynn)

Isaac had been stretched out in a half-awakened state, until the thud of the front door brought him back to reality. Judging by the time his clock showed, that would've been Oscar heading out. He could never comprehend how someone could be so enthusiastic to start a day with school in. Pushing the thought aside, he sat up amongst the masses of plushies in his bed and yawned, before fumbling around to find some clothes. He threw on some clean underwear and socks, as well as the t-shirt and jeans he had discarded onto the floor from the previous day. Satisfied with this, he ambled downstairs to make himself breakfast.

Upon entering the kitchen, Isaac starting going about his usual morning routine. He poured himself a cup of apple juice, and was in the middle of filling a bowl of cereal (without milk) when he noticed a draught coming into the room. He had been so focused on sorting his food that he hadn't even noticed the open back door. Placing the cereal box aside, he went to investigate, and was slightly surprised to find Ryan and RayLynn out in the garden. He wasn't sure if they were meant to be out there, so he decided to follow them, apple juice in hand. "What're you guys up to?" he asked, taking a sip of his drink.

Julian Ortiz
Mentioned: N/A
Interacting: Reiia silver Reiia silver (Eloise), Texangamer Texangamer (Hailey), Dawnstar Dawnstar (Oscar)

Julian was raring to start the day and ready to go. In the short time he had been up, he was already washed, dressed, and packed for school. He was in the middle of putting together part of a Hot Wheels track, when he looked out his bedroom window to notice Oscar approaching the house. "Ah, he's here already!" he exclaimed to himself. He charged downstairs, grabbed a banana for his breakfast, and was about to leave the house when he realised he'd left his schoolbag in his room. He flew back up the stairs and swung the bag over his shoulder, devouring the banana as he went. On his way back down, for hopefully the last time that morning, he noticed voices coming from inside his sisters' room. He stuck his head in through the door to say goodbye. It looked like neither of his sisters had been up long. "Oscar's here, so I'm heading to school now. See you later!" he called through his last mouthful of banana. With that, he was off again. He threw the banana skin into the bin, put on his shoes, and made his way out the house.

Giving an enthusiastic wave to Oscar, Julian picked up his bike and helmet from the front yard and walked over to his friend. "Hey Oscar! You're early today. Even more than usual!" he said with a grin. "Hope I didn't keep you waiting long."

Last edited:
Liv Ortiz
Liv woke up and started to pack lunches for the kids who were left at home. She smiled when she saw her two girls downstairs, “Hey kiddos.” She said lightly and kissed them both on the head. She didn’t see her son so she assumed she had just missed him.

She admired that her daughter had taken care of her younger. She smiled at Ellie, “You’re a great big sister.” Liv scooped Hailey up and put her on her hip, “How’s my little princess?”

interactions Texangamer Texangamer & Reiia silver Reiia silver

Hailey Milly Ortiz

Hailey just looked at her big sister while she was laying with her on the bed with her big sister as she listens to her big sister" I know but it still scary" she says as she looked at her sister she giggled when her sister tap her on her nose she loved snuggling with her big sister she was feeling a bit better as she rubbed her eyes as she yawned. Hailey just got out of the bed as she felt her sister patting her head they went downstairs for food" pancakes" she asked her big sister as she saw her mum as she smiled getting picked up by her" I'm good mommy El helped me with bad dream I'm okay now" she told her mom as she was holding to her" do mommy have to go to work" she said having a sad look on her face murphalicious murphalicious Reiia silver Reiia silver

He just blinked at her, she really just ignored him. Or she was probably in shock from seeing him again. He should have guessed she wouldn’t have been too happy to see him…great so his first time doing that sorta thing and the girl never actually came out to like him in the first place. Geno sighed, it expressed all of his emotions at once…how he was kinda excited to have seen her again, how he was sad that she didn’t really have an interest in him, what little bit of anger he had for her not even saying a word when she left. All these emotions in one breathe. “I guess that’ll be all if you aren’t gonna explain…if you didn’t like me in the first place you should have just told me ya know.” He glanced down at the floor before trying to lift it back up after paying for his things he made his way toward the door.

As Gee walked away everything felt like it was in slow motion, he could only hope that this wouldn’t mess up his day, just after he left he never felt the same. He couldn’t play basketball correctly, couldn’t make music the way he wanted to leaving it to just sound like crap, at least for him it felt that way. Then he kinda just fell into a slight depression, it was honestly his brother who helped him get through it, he didn’t even ask him to explain what happened he just helped. Guess that’s what family was for. “Hope you have a good day Areka, maybe you can find someone that will make you happy.” He gave a weak smile before leaving the store.

Mentions: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco (Brother)
Interactions: Cosmos Cosmos

Areka felt a pang of guilt seeing how he reacted, yeesh- what was this kid even doing at a concert like that? He was such a big- softie. Maybe that was why she liked him back there, his kind, someone who actually seemed to care, albeit very drunk, was hard to find in her old neighbourhood.

Before he could leave completely she slammed an open palm into the counter lightly, making small 'pop' like noise when lifted up as her skin created a tiny vacuum sucking at the flat surface. "Wait-" she stuttered out a little awkwardly, suddenly noticing her managers, manager? Argh this wasn't the time to be thinking about names, anyway, feeling tense at being watched her lips opened briefly before closing, gathering her thoughts quickly.

"It- wasn't that. Look uh- c-come back…. later- okay?…. I'll…. talk more…." she let out rubbing the back of her neck with a small sigh, she couldn't leave it like this, breaking a guys heart like that, an odd feeling for a punk like her, she wasn't used to close friends, let alone someone that was interested in her after a whole four months.

Suddenly however she felt her stomach churn and looked down with a small gulp, paling again as she leant on the counter with both hands, to others it just looked like she was relaxing after a tense conversation, but to her it was a discrete attempt to keep down last nights dinner, "L-Later" she stuttered out, as a farewell, trying to play it off cool.
_____

He stopped at the sound of her voice, his head turned in anticipation of what she wanted to say. She explained it not being like that…to come back. He wanted to…guess he could visit after basketball practice. “Alright…I’ll come back after basketball practice and my classes are done, hopefully, you can give answers.” Geno watched as she relaxed onto the counter though it looked kinda odd in a way, he kinda shrugged it off and gave her a wave. “Ya see ya.” He could only guess that she may just leave him again like a secret agent or something with a burner phone…maybe he could. “Umm wait before I go, your number…I’d like to have it in case ya know…you aren’t here or something. Hope that’s not a problem.” He finished with as his hand slipped into his pocket to grab his phone twiddling his fingers on the screen until he got to the phone book on it to add her name and number in. Gee handed it to her so she could add it and afterwards gave her a slight hug before actually leaving, he would have kissed her but who knows what she had to say later and he didn’t wanna make the situation even more awkward for her. “Alright…now I will actually see you after.” He walked out and made his way to class, a feeling of excitement and butterflies overwhelmed his body, maybe she had good news? He had to think positive, I mean the world brought them back to see each other for a reason right?

Mentions: N/A
Interactions: Cosmos Cosmos

As Ge- whatever his name was exactly, she was too hungover to remember the next morning, returned, she gave an odd look, coughing to clear her throat a little as she nodded with an awkward half smile, grabbing the phone before the unexpected hug came in causing her to tense greatly but slowly rest into it more with a shake of her head and a laugh internally at her own stupid awkwardness. Tapping against the keyboard she added her phones number in, "I-It's kinda an old phone- not fancy like this so…. J-Just try an ring a couple times if I don't pick up? If not I've either been kidnapped by the mafia for my evil deeds or ya know, I dropped it in the toilet" she replied with a laugh audibly this time.

Trying to lighten the mood of them both with a joke, as he left she waved as well before turning and slinking back against the counter into a sitting position, resting her face in her palms letting out a small and mumbled screech barely louder than a whisper, "ahhhhhhreeeee" argh- why was she such a dork?! You'd think she was fricken' Brianne or something! Her internalised lecture however stopped as the feeling returned and she lurched forwards a little.

Quickly standing up to cover her mouth with a hand, beads of sweat gathering on her forehead as she chocked back the feeling with tightly closed eyes, she couldn't let her boss see her like this.

Getting it together quickly with a deep breath she chugged down another few gulls of water from the glass, there, that should- help? Maybe- argh, she needed to need an actual book on this stuff before she did something stupid, webpage articles weren't gonna be enough, oh, an that one pamphlet from the doctor.
_____

El smiled as they walked into the kitchen, her mother was paying her complement and it always felt nice. She worked very hard to try and help her mom, she sat down for a minute at the table as she quickly pulled out her phone. “Thanks!” She skimmed through the message and smiled little, it was odd that she would be friends with somebody like Calem, they were both in two different worlds almost. But somehow, they became friends and honestly, she was really glad about it. ‘Sure, if you don’t mind grabbing me something that would be great! I’ll take a granola bar!” She quickly sent the message, before stretching her arms up and going back upstairs.

She got herself dressed very quickly, wanting to head to school already and make sure she was on time like always. She checked her backpack, making sure she had her schoolwork inside and quickly running down the stairs. She quickly grabbed the lunch that her mom prepared, before kissing her little sister and giving her mom a hug. “I’ll see you guys later!” With that she swiftly flew out of the house and began to walk to school.

El never minded walking to school, it was interesting to watch people as they started their morning. She would wave to a few of them, but only if they waved first. Finally, she made it to school and she took a seat on the bench that was at the front of the school, she pulled out a notebook as she began to fiddle with some music notes. She grabbed her phone to quickly message Calem, smiling the whole time as it felt nice to have a friend. ‘I’m at school! I’ll be here waiting at the front!” She quickly sent the message and smiled at her phone again. Then she went back to working on her music, humming a little as she looked over it carefully.

Mentions:
interactions: Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal (Text) murphalicious murphalicious Texangamer Texangamer

Ray quickly took a hold of her brother’s hand, as she began to pull him along and headed out the bedroom door. She honestly had not expected anybody else to be awake at that point, surprised to see their brother Isaac up already. She looked at him carefully, reaching her arms up towards where his drink was. “I want some Appa juice!” She said, she always struggled with some words because of how much time she had to spend in the hospital. Plus, the fact that she was often babied by a lot of her siblings, she gave him a cute little smile. “Pwease Isy!” She used her nickname for him, completely forgetting about going outside at this point. They were midway between the kitchen and outside.

Mentions:

Interactions: TF81 TF81 Wormy Wormy

Oscar Lee Williams
37119830_245959576018654_1172669927442612224_n.jpg

Mentioned: N/A
Interacting: Wormy Wormy (Julian)

As soon as Oscar heard the Ortiz' frontdoor open, he immediately spun around from his idle skating in a curved breaking arc looking over to his friend with a cheerful grin on his face.
"Haha nope!"
He replied acompanied with a small laugh and shake of his head, not that he would have minded waiting a little in this case since it'd mean they could hang out on the way to school, and this was waaaay better than walking or taking the smelly bus that stopped just down the street later.

Oscar gave Julian a few seconds to make his way down the drive with his bike before firing off the reason he was earlier than usual.
"Since we're early, wanna go the long way through the park?"

Last edited:
D'andre Richard

D'andre was an early riser, so when the clock had struck 6am he had gotten up early to go do his usual mile run. He hated staying indoors, especially when it came to school sometimes, mostly because he would fidget alot just to stay calm. He had been like that ever since he was little but he always had to pull through someway or another. Once he had gotten home, he had gone to shower and get ready for school, even searching inside his bookbag just to make sure everything was there. Once he was ready and prepared, he had gone to kitchen to eat some break fast then had headed, walking toward the school. Normally he would have walked with his older brother there but he was nowhere to be found and so he had left, looking forward to his after school activities.
Mention: Geno ( Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal )

Hailey Milly Ortiz
Hailey just pouted when her sister was getting ready for school she just held onto her mom's shirt as she just looked at her sister looking through her bag when she came to kiss her and her mom she didn't want her sister to leave but knew she be back after school" bye bye El" she says happily she just looked around as she felt her stomach growling" mommy I'm hungry" she said to her. Hailey just was a little sad that her sister left for school" whats skool like mommy" she asked as she lay her head on her mom's shoulder as she was still a little tired she still was yawning a little rubbing her eye she didn't like waking up early. murphalicious murphalicious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back