• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Demise OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
ophf, I mean, there are always words that mean different things in other languages. Its bound to happen :p

Bro a word for breast in Portuguese is papas but it also means chips in spanish so its always giggles hearing that word for me

xD

Also its so funny how some of the characters are like "Hmm, Angel, SUS. Gotta keep an eye on her 👀" I promise she's a sweetheart!

BRO. Spanish?? sucks because every country has different meanings for words. Pepito for some Spanish speaking countries just means dots (how I know it), but in others... Its a slang term for the male anatomy, and in Spain? its a sandwich.

uh-huh that's what you WANT us to believe

We love language! Its always a good time to learn more to get all the inside jokes between language

Guysssss its the evil in her that makes her kill! It aint truly her!!!

What is funny to me is Yuri is supposed to have a deep-ass voice, but he's a gentle giant, so I imagine him to have a depressed sounding voice, even if it isn't accurate, kinda like Broly in DBZ abridged, it's deep, but it's just like: Damn boi, your voice is weird

ALSO, Just wanted to say someone else is taking the role of Ophiuchus and hopefully their CS will be posted soon so they can join in! That being said, all the zodiacs can just settle in as they're already doing before the Host comes along to greet them ^_^

Honestly she just might!
Im also kinda going with a slight Harley Quinn vibe with her personality too cause I think it suits a Gemini well :hornskiss:

I have. I just suffer everyday. But this is the end of my suffering and enter my 8+ hour free trial of death. Night everybody

Its 1am here and Im thriving. I usually go to bed at like 4-6am lol, a night owl over here

Hello guys, i'm your lovely hostess. I apologize if i interrup anything you were doing (that's kind of the point if i'm honest) but all of your characters are in the dinning hall. I just want to make that clear, the post i did is a bit general bc is for all the 11 characters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back