• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Zodiac Demise OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I get what you mean! Days are beginning to drag, what I do to try and kill time is set myself homework so I can just think of something not to do when I am bored

I only get to do the same shit over and over again, including the fact everything's blocked

Sorry guys, yesterday and today have been hectic with handing in my capstone and celebrating graduation today!
I’ll post and possibly time skip as well!

Oh guys, just to be clear, you're now all addicted to the food of the cottage (Not in an unhealthy way, just that regular food is not going to get the hunger to go away no matter how much you eat. Only the food of the cottage can really feed you and regular food now is tasteless)

Virgo can resist the cravings up to a point (being all pure and such) but she's not inmune to it

Anyway, keep that in mind. The explanation will come in due time

Oh guys, just to be clear, you're now all addicted to the food of the cottage (Not in an unhealthy way, just that regular food is not going to get the hunger to go away no matter how much you eat. Only the food of the cottage can really feed you and regular food now is tasteless)

Virgo can resist the cravings up to a point (being all pure and such) but she's not inmune to it

Not sure what to say to that.

Thank you guys!
I have now time skipped! Of course yall can finish anything you wanted to from the night and then continue into the next day onto the same post!
As for Angels situation, she has no clue she needs to use her powers to open the door! The door only appears when she focuses her emotional manipulation by touching the door and radiating a soothing energy! So there will be a Gemini sign on where her door would be, but no door until she uses her gift!

So I am guessing half of us weren't supposed to cheat and see Mercy not eating and then not eat ourselves?

Sana Natsuko Sana Natsuko depends on the charcters(I’m assuming) like libra could have seen it and been sus but most people are probably gunna be like she’s just a picky lady, at least that’s how my Gemini will see it!

I don't believe it is too late. All you got to do is read up on what's happened so far. It's good that not much happened today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back