• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Worst Supers

Wicked Jester

Suit Gangs Infamous Jester
Hello there people, so I really suck at writing good in character interest checks, so I’m going to do it my way, also known as not in character at all.

So you guys know how in most RP’s people get those badass awesome abilities, like pyrokinesis, or teleportation, or having a lazer face, or awesome stuff like that?

Ya… well our characters aren’t that lucky… they got the really stupid super powers, and go to a school with the other people with really stupid superpowers. ((you’ll see what I mean by stupid superpowers at the end.))

I’m not really sure where I want this RP’s story to go, or really anything besides the concept, but I thought that this would make for a great RP, so I thought I would put out an interest check for it while I work on it, maybe get some feedback on it that helps inspire me...

Someone that I can’t remember who it was once said that the worst super power to have would be being able to fly, but only while you were on a plane…

I think we can prove him wrong…

This is awesome. I'm interested if anything comes from this, but I have no idea what useless power I would want my character to have... I'll have to start thinking on this. Keep me posted!

I still have absolutely no idea what kind of direction I would want the RP to take though, so I can't really work on it until I figure that out...

Well, it could be anything. You mentioned this being a school, so maybe new students with useless abilities have to pass a test using their abilities in order to get in. Basically it would be a "your ability isn't nearly as useless as you thought" kinda thing. But that would be a short one-shot RP. Maybe you have a major villain who has taken over a city. The major heroes are taking on as many of the super-villains goons as possible, but there are way too many to count. So, some useless powered people decide to try to help out where they can. So, it's their journey into trying to be heroes with powers that don't seem like they could do much.

Um... off the top of my head, those are the two I have. Kinda cliched, but still could be fun depending on what you as the DM comes up with as challenges. :D

That's the problem, I'm horribly lazy, and work very random hours, so I need a bit of autonomy to the RP, so that's part of the problem, because I can't always be around to DM it...

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]That's the problem, I'm horribly lazy, and work very random hours, so I need a bit of autonomy to the RP, so that's part of the problem, because I can't always be around to DM it...

[/QUOTE]
Hahah!! I have that lazy problem too.

This sounds interesting. What if the failed superheros have to defeat an proper villain (Which, I'm glad to play the villain xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back