• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Worst School RP Ever | OOC

Characters
Here
I wanted to make mine not too over-the-top, like I wanted it to be a character someone might actually come up with

i edited my sheet to include a “non-twelve-year-old-girl version” for everyone’s convenience and am deciding who zachariah will have a crush on and will (probably, but this is undecided) stalk.

myfanwy myfanwy i am very ready to cringe. bring your worst!

myfanwy myfanwy it’s not even bad? i have so many bad ocs— i’ll go browse through my old google docs and see if i can find a few really horrid ones.

chcemcret chcemcret hm lemme go fiddle with it after the gym, i'm confident i can make it worse. i think my worst oc was when i did a wolf rp and created ilthi- a lone wolf who was deaf in both ears, the middle child, and abused by his siblings so he had to run away with a bunch of scars. he's a sad boi and the worst one i've created.

would you all believe me that this CS has been made since ages ago?

for a troll rp too, ofc. I'm not that bad please.

also idk what happened to the codes, ugh

would you all believe me that this CS has been made since ages ago?

for a troll rp too, ofc. I'm not that bad please.

also idk what happened to the codes, ugh
I’m going to enjoy this.

I’m going to enjoy this a lot.

(Congratulations your character is the only one I actually hate. Good job. Especially for a troll RP. Luckily Mary Sues are all meant to die tragically and be mourned by everyone.)

Though to kinda of experiment. We should do the same characters but as normal OCs. Like how would you write the same Mary Sue character with the same atrributes but as normal OCs. It will be an interesting convertion.

I’m going to enjoy this.

I’m going to enjoy this a lot.

(Congratulations your character is the only one I actually hate. Good job. Especially for a troll RP. Luckily Mary Sues are all meant to die tragically and be mourned by everyone.)

Though to kinda of experiment. We should do the same characters but as normal OCs. Like how would you write the same Mary Sue character with the same atrributes but as normal OCs. It will be an interesting convertion.

should I be flattered? XD i swear i don't write like this usually, please save my reputation

also...would be interesting to see lilly and aqua as friends tho, oops-

Well both are unrealistically beautiful and both are meant to save everyone (one being a literal goddess and one being sent by God) so I see no reason why not. And both are going to be countering each other anyway.

It would be funny if the twist is is that the academy is actually a trap meant to slowly turn Mary Sues into normal well thought out OCS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back