• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Worst Heroes OOC

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 I have a question regarding your character.

You put that Margate couldn't shut off her abilities which is the trouble and they have to be close, do you think you can change it that it activates at random or mood because that will make it difficult to interact if they can't be close.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 I have a question regarding your character.

You put that Margate couldn't shut off her abilities which is the trouble and they have to be close, do you think you can change it that it activates at random or mood because that will make it difficult to interact if they can't be close.
ok sure? i was more putting as she can turn it down to a negligable level for a person to be affected by it but i can just make it activating inadverntatly when she is in good moods

ok sure? i was more putting as she can turn it down to a negligable level for a person to be affected by it but i can just make it activating inadverntatly when she is in good moods
Ah ok, I just want you to be able to interact with people as well as not drain them too much unless it depends on the mood.

mood6 mood6 I know Jamal doesn't use his powers much, but I need specifications such as what kind of weather he can control. Can he only control lightning storms when angry and rain when he's sad? Same goes for weakness, besides being unable to control it, how can you take him down? Wait it out?

VomitIcicle VomitIcicle your character is gonna be fun to have same with Naburius Naburius you two are accepted

Ah ok, I just want you to be able to interact with people as well as not drain them too much unless it depends on the mood.

mood6 mood6 I know Jamal doesn't use his powers much, but I need specifications such as what kind of weather he can control. Can he only control lightning storms when angry and rain when he's sad? Same goes for weakness, besides being unable to control it, how can you take him down? Wait it out?

VomitIcicle VomitIcicle your character is gonna be fun to have same with Naburius Naburius you two are accepted
yeah just a lil chilly air around her regardless of anything lol

Hopefully I've fixed it? I also added headcanons for both of them

xD oh god I feel like he will just watch in the sidelines and laugh at everyone failing.

Also free cake free cake hopefully I didn't scare you. I was going to say yes anyways just curious what kind of powers ^^
Lol my bad, I was still thinking about her concept so I couldn't think of how to reply. Basically, a standard magical girl with the powers of light manipulation. She can emit light from her body and her wand, as well as control the color and intensity of light in concentrated forms like lightbulbs, flashlights etc. Of course there's a more violent side to her powers as well 👀

Lol my bad, I was still thinking about her concept so I couldn't think of how to reply. Basically, a standard magical girl with the powers of light manipulation. She can emit light from her body and her wand, as well as control the color and intensity of light in concentrated forms like lightbulbs, flashlights etc. Of course there's a more violent side to her powers as well 👀
lol sounds like a deadly cherub xD to not underestimate. Take that pro heros!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back