• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π•‹π•™π•– π•Žπ• π•£π•π••'𝕀 π”Ύπ• π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕋𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝 [OOC/Plotting Thread]

Characters
Here
Other
Here

N30NL4Z3R

Fear Me, Mortal ( Β°κ’³Β° )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[Filler] Given the results of the poll of the interest check, it was decided that this would be the place of coming up with branching plotlines and character relationships!

Hello! I plan to make a character in a bit, it's exciting to see another zombie roleplay I feel like it's been so long since I've seen one.

Ah, welcome! :] I feel the same way and that's why I've been wanting to do one for a while now, especially traditional zombie apocalypse.

Ah, welcome! :] I feel the same way and that's why I've been wanting to do one for a while now, especially traditional zombie apocalypse.
Alright, also I had a few questions as well as I create my character/s.
β€’ Are we allowed to start with weapons? Nothing overpowered but perhaps a pistol, or bow even?
β€’ Would you like us to refrain from any pets, or are we allowed the have the respective pets like dogs, cats, bird?
β€’ How long has the infection been around, have all the survivors been surviving for awhile or are we planning to start on the initial day of infection?

Yes- You can start with a weapon, but depending on your character's occupation, it's likely to be blunt weapons and rarely guns; the only ones possibly having them being police officers and of course, ammo is limited and firearms are loud and susceptible to attracting zombies.
I would rather the numbers of animals be very, very limited but you can have at least one if you want.
I would like it to be maybe a week or two after the infection became widespread, so the supplies aren't quite drained and some stores/houses/etc. have supplies that haven't yet been raided.

questions:
-how long does it take for someone to show signs of infection?
-Wiken, I know this sounds strange, but what if your character used frozen apples as ammunition at first?

I'm thinking probably three days after the prior bite from either a zombie or mosquito.
Uhm-- I don't think it would be able to kill a zombie, but it would probably knock them down depending on where you throw the apple at on their body, like the head.

I'm thinking probably three days after the prior bite from either a zombie or mosquito.
Uhm-- I don't think it would be able to kill a zombie, but it would probably knock them down depending on where you throw the apple at on their body, like the head.
knocking down a zombie would give them some time, though, so still kind of useful.

Yeah. It just wouldn't be enough to kill them unless there was a good amount of speed on the throw. :]

Just made my OC. (I promise I'm not some super k-pop fan, i just wanted to make a korean character and this was the only person i could find)

Let me know if there's anything I should change or add.

Okeh! You can have another one whenever you want-- I had forgotten to say that I would like it if people limited themselves to two characters active since I feel like three would be too much for most people to juggle between themselves. So, you are allowed to have another character if you only have one at the moment :]

I made that rule due to the concept of the RP-- With death and all, and I just find it sort of wrong for someone younger to be involved in that-- It's kind of uncomfortable sorry ;w;

I made that rule due to the concept of the RP-- With death and all, and I just find it sort of wrong for someone younger to be involved in that-- It's kind of uncomfortable sorry ;w;
Ok... I'll see if I can make a different character. With a lot of things about my current character not making sense as an adult, it would be easier to start again. I will be looking at other RPs, though, so if I don't I've probably found somewhere else.

Okay! Sorry that the rules don't fit your liking! ;w; Thank you for taking the time to come and look though! I hope you find a RP you like!

Hey there! I have a few questions.

What kind of zombies are they if that makes sense haha. Do they run, walk, or even a mixture of both. Also do zombies exist in pop culture in this world? As in do people know what a zombie is if that makes sense again :>

They can both run and walk, but they are prone to falling and stumbling while running though don't let that make you feel secure as they can keep up as they don't require energy nor feel the muscle pain as the Living. Zombies do indeed existed before this mass outbreak through media like movies, TV, and books! :]

Also, sadly. I wanted to know if anyone can take over this thread as I've recently become too overwhelmed to run an open RP-- ;w; I will still answer questions and the sorts but I won't be involved in the RP-- I will make a starting post for the RP and the make the thread but I sadly won't respond myself using a character, yet I also don't want to make it so you made all these amazing characters for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back