• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
"Soap? Are we gonna clean it?" Miandiya said

“Well I can’t think of anything else! To me this looks like it’s a blob of mold and bacteria, and I don’t know any cleansing spells, unless you got a better idea?” Nacha stated a bit frantic “I could teleport it somewhere else, but it wouldn’t be such a good idea” she added

“Well I can’t think of anything else! To me this looks like it’s a blob of mold and bacteria, and I don’t know any cleansing spells, unless you got a better idea?” Nacha stated a bit frantic “I could teleport it somewhere else, but it wouldn’t be such a good idea” she added
"It's alright....well we tried other things and it didn't bloody work...so why not try this....we really don't have any other choice..." Emily pointed her wand at the blob, confidently shouting all the cleaning spells she knew hitting different corners and ends of the blob with the set of spells.

"It's alright....well we tried other things and it didn't bloody work...so why not try this....we really don't have any other choice..." Emily pointed her wand at the blob, confidently shouting all the cleaning spells she knew hitting different corners and ends of the blob with the set of spells.

The blob made a horrible sound as a screech as it tried to move away quickly after one of the girls spells

The blob made a horrible sound as a screech as it tried to move away quickly after one of the girls spells
"Keep going Emily. That seems to be working" Miandiya smiled

"Keep going Emily. That seems to be working" Miandiya smiled

"Oh I think your right...." Emily said as she cast a couple of more cleaning spells at the blob.
Maya walks back out of the cave. "Bad news, people. There's more of that stuff in here blocking the...." She pauses as she saw the blob trying to run away. "...water. I don't know what's happening, but keep it up!" She shouted encouragingly.

As the group continued fighting, Emily’s cleansing spells began to take effect and the blob was weakening quickly

Emily kept quick with her attacks fining it quite silly of defeating something with as mandain as a cleaning spell.

As Emily continued her magical barrage, the blob itself began shrinking as it continued to shriek, it was trying to make its way back to where Maya originally found it

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Dru was able to cast a spell to transmute his energy into dish soap and have it rain on the blob and mix with the water it was trying to feed on.

The blob continued to scream as it shrunk, soon it was half its original size

The blob continued to scream as it shrunk, soon it was half its original size
Leon looked at it. He used his ocarina amd musical magic to conjure some soap and scrub at the blob.

Curious to see if his own world's cleaning spells wiuld work Earl pointed his wand at it. "Scourgify."

(What have I missed?)

Leon looked at it. He used his ocarina amd musical magic to conjure some soap and scrub at the blob.

Curious to see if his own world's cleaning spells wiuld work Earl pointed his wand at it. "Scourgify."

(What have I missed?)
(well recently we have just been fighting the blob that chased Maya out of the caves and if you toss things at it, it just consumes it and grows....also I think it started to eat the forest as well. But Nacha suggested that soap might help get rid of it, Emily decided to just give it a try as they had nothing to lose as nothing else they were doing was helping. It worked so now anyone that can come up with some type of soapy spell is going for it and attacking the blob)

Emily continued to fire cleaning spells at the blob seeing the others come in with their own versions of soapy spells.

Adelaide not having the magic or the know-how to produce a soapy spell she kept to the sidelines watching in aww and cheering on the group as they cast their soapy spells. From what she could see the soap indeed was working in getting rid of the blob.

Pretty soon the caustic blob stops moving as it was nearly completely dissolved by the spells and energy, it got washed away along with everybody else in the cave as the torrent of water rushed through the dissolved blob barrier that was holding it back, it began filling the lake rather quickly, slowing to a trickle once the underground lake had reached its rim. Everybody had been sucked into the river and was now completely soaked from head to toe

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Pretty soon the caustic blob stops moving as it was nearly completely dissolved by the spells and energy, it got washed away along with everybody else in the cave as the torrent of water rushed through the dissolved blob barrier that was holding it back, it began filling the lake rather quickly, slowing to a trickle once the underground lake had reached its rim. Everybody had been sucked into the river and was now completely soaked from head to toe

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
Dru groaned and began to tread water as he looked around to see where everyone else was and if they had any ideas on what to do he was able to form constructs to get out the water but he needed to know where to go.

Dru groaned and began to tread water as he looked around to see where everyone else was and if they had any ideas on what to do he was able to form constructs to get out the water but he needed to know where to go.

AquaMarie AquaMarie The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix

Nacha surfaced and looked around “is everyone alright?” She asked before spotting Dru making constructs “Dru, help everyone get back to shore” she stated and pointed to the shore that they all came from

Users who are viewing this thread

Back