• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
(I want to rejoin you guys on that rp been forever! >u<)
Maya looks up at Miandiya and Adelaide. "I...think so?" She said weakly. "Though I'm not sure...what just happened. Are you two okay?" She tries to reach back for her sword. "Damn....I forgot. It's gone."
"Yeah we're okay thanks to Leon. " miandiya said. "We can try to find you a new sword."
"Yes...we are okay....and yes thanks to Leon we are safe..." Adelaide replied. "We should see if everyone else made it out of this alright" she added.

"Yeah we'll find you one. Dont worry." Miandiya looked around and saw Nacha floating. "Looks like Nacha is okay"
“The water feels great” she smiled
Adelaide frowned Nacha was way too relaxed after what had happened to them. They all could have seriously have gotten hurt and they were still missing a few of the others, they could be seriously hurt or heavens forgive dead.

Adelaide frowned Nacha was way too relaxed after what had happened to them. They all could have seriously have gotten hurt and they were still missing a few of the others, they could be seriously hurt or heavens forgive dead.

Ardeth soon surfaced “is everyone alright? I didn’t see anyone under the water” he stated

Adelaide held her hands and to her chest and gently nodded. "you are right we are safe...thanks to Leon" She said seeing that they were now safe at the shoreline

Adelaide looks up at Leon and sheepishly smiled as he cast a spell to dry them off. "thank you Leon"
The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
He smiled and nodded. "Of course." He said with a bow and a charming smile.

"I'm not showing off." He said. "This is just an efficient form of swimming.'
"If you say so...you are sounding like Alyssa" she chuckled "we should see if the others are alright...I only see Dru though.." Emily commented before swimming (not very fast XD) over towards Dru.
Drumonkey Drumonkey

Ardeth soon surfaced “is everyone alright? I didn’t see anyone under the water” he stated
He smiled and nodded. "Of course." He said with a bow and a charming smile.
His charming smile cause her to frown to slightly softened as she looked back to the water where Nacha was floating around to she Ardeth pop out of the water. "some of us a bit bruised than others but the five of us here seem to be doing okay...we haven't seen the rest though" Adelaide replied

"If you say so...you are sounding like Alyssa" she chuckled "we should see if the others are alright...I only see Dru though.." Emily commented before swimming (not very fast XD) over towards Dru.
Drumonkey Drumonkey

His charming smile cause her to frown to slightly softened as she looked back to the water where Nacha was floating around to she Ardeth pop out of the water. "some of us a bit bruised than others but the five of us here seem to be doing okay...we haven't seen the rest though" Adelaide replied
(Wait did she frown or did her frown soften I'm confused)

(Wait did she frown or did her frown soften I'm confused)
(( her frown soften...she is a bit upset ...my last post of her was (Adelaide frowned Nacha was way too relaxed after what had happened to them. They all could have seriously have gotten hurt and they were still missing a few of the others, they could be seriously hurt or heavens forgive dead.) with was a response to Rcticwolf posts (Nacha was peacefully floating in the water as she relaxed in the cool liquid. “The water feels great” she smiled) ))

Drumonkey Drumonkey

Earl rolled his eyes

He nodded. "No we haven't."

Aldar and Mordock slowly appriached Emily and Earl with Mordock coughing a sputtering and Aldar looking completely fine apart from being wet.
"Aldar, Mordock..you lot are alright too..." Emily said before reaching the shore "....well it's not everyone but this is a start... let's just hope the others made it out alright" she said ringing the water out of her hair.

Aldar and Mordock slowly appriached Emily and Earl with Mordock coughing a sputtering and Aldar looking completely fine apart from being wet.

"Aldar, Mordock..you lot are alright too..." Emily said before reaching the shore "....well it's not everyone but this is a start... let's just hope the others made it out alright" she said ringing the water out of her hair.
Dru had sunk when trying to build a construct and due to the fight earlier was a bit tired so as everyone was reaching land he was sailing up on a small boat that moved at his command made of energy. Once he reached solid land he fell to his knees but spoke for everyone "I can help dry people off."

Dru had sunk when trying to build a construct and due to the fight earlier was a bit tired so as everyone was reaching land he was sailing up on a small boat that moved at his command made of energy. Once he reached solid land he fell to his knees but spoke for everyone "I can help dry people off."
"you should worry about regaining your strength first...." Emily replied holding out a hand to help him up

"you should worry about regaining your strength first...." Emily replied holding out a hand to help him up
Dru waved her hand away gently "I'm fine just mentally drained from having to switch gears so quickly. I didn't expect the flood and I wasn't able to form my magic quickly enough for you all."

Dru waved her hand away gently "I'm fine just mentally drained from having to switch gears so quickly. I didn't expect the flood and I wasn't able to form my magic quickly enough for you all."
Emily sighed as he waved her hand away from the help. She folded her arm and leaned her weight on one foot. "Don't be so hard on your self Dru....ya not at fault..that bloody flood took us all by suprise"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back