• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
Emily was surprised Ardeth had heard her having murmured that under her breath. "it's fine..." She said looking up at Ardeth after having healed Earl's leg. "...Im sorry, I don't mean to be cross...just a lot has happened and this twit was being rude while..." she stopped mid-sentence when the blond boy started to say her name "yes that's my name...wait how do you know my last name?..." she said looking at him questioningly as she never mentioned her full name. She was in utter shock as the blonde boy pulled her into a hug. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!..." She was furious, who does this boy think he is hugging her after he was nothing but rude to her. She was about to push him off of her when he said two words 'stupid slytherin'. Her body language and her voice soften as she whispered his name "Earl.." she softly said in a way not believing herself as she hugged him back tightly.
"Yeah... Yeah its me." He said. (Okay got what I wanted. Going to hed for real now)

"Yeah... Yeah its me." He said. (Okay got what I wanted. Going to hed for real now)
Emily let go of the hug and smacked him on the arm "you bloody twit,...I saw how reckless you were being....." she said getting back up on her feet as she gave him a hand to help him up as well. (hehe okaies night night)

Miandiya had help fight the assassins quietly by herself. She had shot several with her bow. She stood off to the side once it was all over. She watched the others react, finding it cute how two of them knew each other from their previous life.

Emily let go of the hug and smacked him on the arm "you bloody twit,...I saw how reckless you were being....." she said getting back up on her feet as she gave him a hand to help him up as well. (hehe okaies night night)

Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

(Alright as most of you will be asleep, I can pause it here for the time being)
Dru scratched the back of his head "hey so uhh I know you waved a wand around and did magic weird in itself but did it deal with the poison or not because I know a healing spell."

Dru scratched the back of his head "hey so uhh I know you waved a wand around and did magic weird in itself but did it deal with the poison or not because I know a healing spell."

(You missed the post where Ardeth gave him an antidote)

"Ow!" He said as she hit him. "What was that for? What did you expect me to do run and hide?"

"Um...I believe Ardeth gave a bottle to the boy of something to deal with the poison" Adelaide spoke up softly
"Ow!" He said as she hit him. "What was that for? What did you expect me to do run and hide?"
Emily sighed folding her arms "no I guess not....its you we are talking about....you wouldn't run off and hide...."

"Um...I believe Ardeth gave a bottle to the boy of something to deal with the poison" Adelaide spoke up softly

Emily sighed folding her arms "no I guess not....its you we are talking about....you wouldn't run off and hide...."
He got up with a smile. "I missed you." He said quietly so no one else could hear. "I thought about you every day. I was scared that you thought I had just left without saying anything."

He got up with a smile. "I missed you." He said quietly so no one else could hear. "I thought about you every day. I was scared that you thought I had just left without saying anything."
"I missed you too.." Emily replied a blush caressed her cheeks as he mentioned that he thought of her everyday. "..you know I would have never thought of such a thing..." she quitely replied. But he was right, that would have been a thought that would have crossed her mind. Him having left her like everyone else always did in her life.

"I missed you too.." Emily replied a blush caressed her cheeks as he mentioned that he thought of her everyday. "..you know I would have never thought of such a thing..." she quitely replied. But he was right, that would have been a thought that would have crossed her mind. Him having left her like everyone else always did in her life.
He leaned back and looked at everyone visibly in a mich better mood than when he came in despire what happened. "Well I'm not all alone here anymore am I?"

He leaned back and looked at everyone visibly in a mich better mood than when he came in despire what happened. "Well I'm not all alone here anymore am I?"
"Lucky you, you found your girlfriend. What now though?" Dru said turning to look at the one person that seemed to know what was going on. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Lucky you, you found your girlfriend. What now though?" Dru said turning to look at the one person that seemed to know what was going on. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
"I'd say that is a most fortuitous thing." Leon said. "And what a tale. A love so strong that it trandcends the worlds themselves." He was frinning once more at the idea. "You have a pistol yes? What kind. I've been trying to get materials to rebuild my own gun frommmy past life."

"I'd say that is a most fortuitous thing." Leon said. "And what a tale. A love so strong that it trandcends the worlds themselves." He was frinning once more at the idea. "You have a pistol yes? What kind. I've been trying to get materials to rebuild my own gun frommmy past life."
"Ah well I didn't have enough money to get resources to make guns like I had in my old life but with my power I was able to make this." The gun was bronze I'm color and the metal was intricately forged surrounding a glass oval. "I'm able to fill it up with whatever energy I want and then pull the trigger to fire it however it would be useless to most mages as it requires a lot of energy to function."

"Ah well I didn't have enough money to get resources to make guns like I had in my old life but with my power I was able to make this." The gun was bronze I'm color and the metal was intricately forged surrounding a glass oval. "I'm able to fill it up with whatever energy I want and then pull the trigger to fire it however it would be useless to most mages as it requires a lot of energy to function."
I fired mine with magic." He said. "I used an elemental stone from my world. It didn't have elementally charged shots though. The stone was just s power source."

I fired mine with magic." He said. "I used an elemental stone from my world. It didn't have elementally charged shots though. The stone was just s power source."
Dru held his hand up and created a ball of energy that begant o shift through types of energy both color and intensity before Dru closed his hand "most stones in this world only provide one or two shots worth of energy."

Dru held his hand up and created a ball of energy that begant o shift through types of energy both color and intensity before Dru closed his hand "most stones in this world only provide one or two shots worth of energy."
"Right. Have to come up with something else then. I remember there being guns in my world. That used blackpoweder to propel projectiles..." He said thoughtfully.

"Right. Have to come up with something else then. I remember there being guns in my world. That used blackpoweder to propel projectiles..." He said thoughtfully.
"Yeah I know roughly how to make black powder but I didn't have enough money for it but if you bring me the resources I can make a gun for you I brought my tools and my dad is a dwarf and one hell of a craftsman."

"Yeah I know roughly how to make black powder but I didn't have enough money for it but if you bring me the resources I can make a gun for you I brought my tools and my dad is a dwarf and one hell of a craftsman."
He nodded. "I can get my hands on the material." He said. "I'm good at finding things."

He nodded. "I can get my hands on the material." He said. "I'm good at finding things."
"I'm good at everything, well more like average." Dru said as he thought about his life and about his abilities he had learned a little about magic but with his power and ability any basic spell he learned would be able to be performed averagely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back