• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The world of Yyradel (private)

Characters
Here
"Agh!" Earl had to duck behind a corner and pulled out the dagger. He waved the wand over the wound hoping the cut wasn't so deep that the spell wouldn't work. "Episkey."
Dru would approach the person who had hurt Earl and coated his staff with energy and hit the assassin in the chest launching him as well with a smaller burst of energy. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

the assassin he flipped off of Adelaide ended up flying into Ardeth and the leader, however the spell Earl used for his leg didn’t take effect soon enough as the gash was still bleeding profusely, suggesting the artery had been severed.

Drumonkey Drumonkey

the man he sent flying and hit the wall and dislocated his shoulder, but seconds later he stood back up and with an audible crack, put his arm back in its socket before grabbing the large wood table next to him and hurling it at Dru.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

There was one man left for the girls, and he grinned “hmm… perhaps I should have a spot of fun eh girlies?” He taunted them as he carefully watched them to predict their movements

the assassin he flipped off of Adelaide ended up flying into Ardeth and the leader, however the spell Earl used for his leg didn’t take effect soon enough as the gash was still bleeding profusely, suggesting the artery had been severed.

Drumonkey Drumonkey

the man he sent flying and hit the wall and dislocated his shoulder, but seconds later he stood back up and with an audible crack, put his arm back in its socket before grabbing the large wood table next to him and hurling it at Dru.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

There was one man left for the girls, and he grinned “hmm… perhaps I should have a spot of fun eh girlies?” He taunted them as he carefully watched them to predict their movements
"Damn!" He cursed. He pointed his wand at his leg. "Ferula." Bandages conjured from the tip of his wand amd boind tightly around the wond putting pressure on it.

Leon grabbed a tankard whacking the one man left looking at the girls over the head hard enough to knock him out cold.

Drumonkey Drumonkey

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Dru would swipe the staff upwards as the whole thing glowed with a wind blade on each end that he used to cut the table in half then gave a stab towards the assassin shooting a quick sharp wind bullet. Then he would launch a blade of raw energy at the assassin taunting the girls.

Drumonkey Drumonkey

AquaMarie AquaMarie

"Damn!" He cursed. He pointed his wand at his leg. "Ferula." Bandages conjured from the tip of his wand amd boind tightly around the wond putting pressure on it.

Leon grabbed a tankard whacking the one man left looking at the girls over the head hard enough to knock him out cold.
Adelaide took a step back pulling Emily to her, wanting to pull the younger girl behind her. But Emily was having none of that as she steps forward "dont you dare lay one finger on me or this lady if you know what's good for you!" She said pulling out a glass vile from her satchel ready to chuck it at the feet of the man. But before she could the large assassin dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes. There standing was an elf with black hair that had knocked the man out cold.

Adelaide took a step back pulling Emily to her, wanting to pull the younger girl behind her. But Emily was having none of that as she steps forward "dont you dare lay one finger on me or this lady if you know what's good for you!" She said pulling out a glass vile from her satchel ready to chuck it at the feet of the man. But before she could the large assassin dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes. There standing was an elf with black hair that had knocked the man out cold.
He looked at her. "Leon Sword-Singer miss. Hope your doing well despite this little curfuffle."

He looked at her. "Leon Sword-Singer miss. Hope your doing well despite this little curfuffle."
"um...thank you, sir...I am well.." Emily replied looking away from Leon as she stored the vile back in her satchel. "yes we are both well, thank you so much Leon...that was quite the close one" Adelaide added.

"um...thank you, sir...I am well.." Emily replied looking away from Leon as she stored the vile back in her satchel. "yes we are both well, thank you so much Leon...that was quite the close one" Adelaide added.
He bowed deep once more.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes

After all was said and done the assassins had been killed, Ardeth sighed with relief and put his daggers away “we must leave now, most likely they have notified imperial troops of our position so we must travel through dungeons to avoid any unwanted attention, but before we leave make sure to check yourselves, these men’s blades are enchanted with a potent toxin” he stated unaware Earl was injured by one

He bowed deep once more.
Adelaide stared at the man as he bowed once more, he was quite handsome. (does he know how to smolder? 😂 reading his description of being handsome and the dark hair and goatee...the thing that popped in my head was Flynn Rider).

"We should check if everyone else is alright...." Emily commented.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey Musicnotes Musicnotes

After all was said and done the assassins had been killed, Ardeth sighed with relief and put his daggers away “we must leave now, most likely they have notified imperial troops of our position so we must travel through dungeons to avoid any unwanted attention, but before we leave make sure to check yourselves, these men’s blades are enchanted with a potent toxin” he stated unaware Earl was injured by one
"Uh question. How bad is said toxin. Cuz I may have been able to get myself a cure to commin poisons. But nothing stronger than that." Earl said raising his hand up. (Going to bed now. Don't kill Earl plz)

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Adelaide stared at the man as he bowed once more, he was quite handsome. (does he know how to smolder? 😂 reading his description of being handsome and the dark hair and goatee...the thing that popped in my head was Flynn Rider).

"We should check if everyone else is alright...." Emily commented.
(Yes he absolutely knows how to smolder)

"Uh question. How bad is said toxin. Cuz I may have been able to get myself a cure to commin poisons. But nothing stronger than that." Earl said raising his hand up. (Going to bed now. Don't kill Earl plz)

AquaMarie AquaMarie

“No need to worry, it’s not that bad, the empire doesn’t have the best in the business for toxins, they are quite mild, you would feel full body paralysis in a day, it’s not like it’s the venom of the spider queen” Ardeth chuckled before pulling a vial of a glowing blue liquid seemingly out of nowhere and handing it to earl for him to drink “however we should get that leg fixed, my healing magic is t the best” he added

Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes

“No need to worry, it’s not that bad, the empire doesn’t have the best in the business for toxins, they are quite mild, you would feel full body paralysis in a day, it’s not like it’s the venom of the spider queen” Ardeth chuckled before pulling a vial of a glowing blue liquid seemingly out of nowhere and handing it to earl for him to drink “however we should get that leg fixed, my healing magic is t the best” he added

Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie Musicnotes Musicnotes
"If you say so." Earl said drinking it. He silently thought to himself that Madam Pomfrey would have already had him back on his feet.

"If you say so." Earl said drinking it. He silently thought to himself that Madam Pomfrey would have already had him back on his feet.

“Do any of you have a high level of healing magic? If not we need to find the doctor” he stated

“Do any of you have a high level of healing magic? If not we need to find the doctor” he stated
"um, I can..." Emily spoke up stepping out from where she was standing next to Adelaide and Leon "I'm very skilled at healing spells" she said

"um, I can..." Emily spoke up stepping out from where she was standing next to Adelaide and Leon "I'm very skilled at healing spells" she said
He looked at her. "Well get at it then." He said. "What are you waiting for an invitation?"

He looked at her. "Well get at it then." He said. "What are you waiting for an invitation?"
"rude...I could just not heal you and let's see if they can get you to the doctors in time then" She walked over with a frown "hand me your wand" she demanded sticking out her hand at him as she kneels down next to him.

"rude...I could just not heal you and let's see if they can get you to the doctors in time then" She walked over with a frown "hand me your wand" she demanded sticking out her hand at him as she kneels down next to him.
"Why d'you need a wand? Don't have that fancy hands on magic like other people in this world?" He asked handing her his wand. "What do I call you anyway?"

“Better make it quick Emily, we have over extended our stay here” Ardeth said as he was looking out the window for more assassins

"Why d'you need a wand? Don't have that fancy hands on magic like other people in this world?" He asked handing her his wand. "What do I call you anyway?"
“Better make it quick Emily, we have over extended our stay here” Ardeth said as he was looking out the window for more assassins
"You know you are quite annoying...talking in such a way to someone that is offering to help you..."Emily said taking the wand from him "yes I know!...geez....bloody rude...the lot of you..." she murmurs to herself waving the wand over Earl's large gash on his leg "Vulnera Sanentur" she said casting a strong healing spell that closed up the large wound on Earl's leg.

Last edited:
"You know you are quite annoying...talking in such a way to someone that is offering to help you..."Emily said taking the wand from him "yes I know!...geez....bloody rude...the lot of you..." she murmurs to herself waving the wand over Earl's large gash on his leg and casting a strong healing spell (can't remember the name ...can't find my list of spells ><) that closed up the wind on Earl's leg.

“My apologies Emily, it’s just I can’t let you all be captured right now” Ardeth stated

"You know you are quite annoying...talking in such a way to someone that is offering to help you..."Emily said taking the wand from him "yes I know!...geez....bloody rude...the lot of you..." she murmurs to herself waving the wand over Earl's large gash on his leg and casting a strong healing spell (can't remember the name ...can't find my list of spells ><) that closed up the wind on Earl's leg.
"What did you just call her?" He asked looking at her. "Emily? Using a wand. That Spell. Emily...? Emily Turner?" His eyes moistened and he could have almost shed a tear. After she mended his leg he reached out and hugged her. "I never thought I'd see you again you Stupid Slytherin."

“My apologies Emily, it’s just I can’t let you all be captured right now” Ardeth stated
"What did you just call her?" He asked looking at her. "Emily? Using a wand. That Spell. Emily...? Emily Turner?" His eyes moistened and he could have almost shed a tear. After she mended his leg he reached out and hugged her. "I never thought I'd see you again you Stupid Slytherin."
Emily was surprised Ardeth had heard her having murmured that under her breath. "it's fine..." She said looking up at Ardeth after having healed Earl's leg. "...Im sorry, I don't mean to be cross...just a lot has happened and this twit was being rude while..." she stopped mid-sentence when the blond boy started to say her name "yes that's my name...wait how do you know my last name?..." she said looking at him questioningly as she never mentioned her full name. She was in utter shock as the blonde boy pulled her into a hug. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!..." She was furious, who does this boy think he is hugging her after he was nothing but rude to her. She was about to push him off of her when he said two words 'stupid slytherin'. Her body language and her voice soften as she whispered his name "Earl.." she softly said in a way not believing herself as she hugged him back tightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back