• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World Of Innixus (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

eklmergkmerlg.png
__siege_arknights_drawn_by_shijiubashuazi__sample-6c4df6a754159378e132195c8054f9bf.jpg

Kiara had frozen in place, breathing abruptly stopped when words were flung her way to announce her presence amongst the group.

"Someone's watching us... sh-show yourself, bastard!"

The need to laugh at the lousy and uncreative insult took more effort to keep down than had been used trying to mask her presence. Apparently it had all been for null. She’d been spotted. Why did beastmen always have to have such a fun instinctual edge or heightened senses that other races lacked?

The lovely sound of a female speaking, despite the fractious bite to her words, caught Kiara’s attention.

A few curses stilled on the tip of her tongue as she eased herself into a more lackadaisical stature. There was no point stepping out from the behind crates with the look or intent to kill shining in her eyes. At least this way she didn’t appear as a threat and truthfully at the moment she wasn’t one unless they gave her a reason to be.

That tail of hers flicked to and fro to a silent beat and for a few moments it was as if it had a mind of its own. Little did Kiara know it was her body trying to warn her of the impending doom that was descending upon her hiding spot before she had a chance to leave it.

Unlike the bird boy whom was trying to appear courageous with ruffled feathers, or the lilac skinned woman with the alluring voice, or even the demon pirate who was staggering his way through the day, this one sounded like someone toying with their prey. Kiara’s face didn’t falter or change as the crates were reduced to flying splinters that rained down all around her. Light caramel eyes peered through thick lashes up towards the male with the feline expression. In that light he seemed more feral than she did and it was a little unsettling. He was a freshly painted canvas with the blood of his victims. Those eyes of hers narrowed dangerously at his words. He wore a twisted smile that caused her to stand from her kneeling position so that she was now forced to gaze down at him from her height. There was no way she was going to let someone stare at her as if she were some new shiny toy they desired to play with. Her hands were unhurried as they brushed off any remaining debris that had landed within her tousled and wild strands of hair.

I’m nobody’s little kitty and I’m hardly skittish. “ Kiara’s lips tugged themselves into a saccharine smile that rivaled his. Kiara knew a predator when she saw one. As she spoke her hand reached up towards her chest, clutching the moon pendant hanging there so that she could tuck it away out of view. No point having any misdirected suspicions arise over it. “ Howeverrrrr, I’ll follow your advice because I know exactly what it will look like if I get caught anywhere near this. “ It was no secret that beastmen had violent streaks and that she would look fully capable of murdering a bunch of men in cold blood.

You got a little something on your face. Let me help. “ Her coat was already pretty saturated from the rain so it would make the perfect wash cloth. She pulled the material down past her palms and curled her fingers at the hems of the sleeves before lifting them towards his face. " Don't move. " A mere whisper was all that fell from her lips as she leaned closer with a look twisting her features into one of pure concentration. The motions were gentle but thorough as she wiped at the visible blood coating his skin. A pleased grin spread and she brushed the back of her fingers against his cheeks for one final swipe as good measure. “ Good as new. You clean up decently. “ She managed to say before a yawn forced its way out to expose her beast-like teeth.

It’d been too long since she’d napped. The exhaustion of the morning, jam packed with event after event, was already catching up with her. Kiara peered past Zuriel’s shoulder towards the woman who was tugging the bird boy off in what seemed to be in an attempt to get him moving. Whilst her desire to evacuate the area in a hasty manner was for good reason, Kiara couldn’t ignore the pain that the man within her grasp was clearly in. He looked like he’d fallen straight out of the sky with his body marred the way it was. Some of the marks were older, scars from another time, but a bunch of them were fresh and new. Hopefully Toshiro and Asher would come across her as they moved away from the new crime scene. It seemed there were many of those within the city today. At least Cecil didn't seem to be involved in any of them. Wherever she was, Kiara prayed with all of her might that she was alright. They were survivors after all and Kiara knew exactly what Cecil was made of. That thought brought her some sort of relief and with it the decision she was about to make fell into place.

Looks like it’s time to move. “ She breathed out in a tired tone to Zuriel before moving past him, forgoing any introductions since they were clearly pressed for time. She was careful not to step on any of the motionless bodies littering the area as she approached the traveler and her ‘luggage’. Kiara's grasp was as delicate as possible as her fingers curled around Anise’s wrist. Her grip remained loose so as not to startle the woman. The last thing she needed was a stranger thinking that she was trying to throw hands. “ Hey. I’ll help him along, why don’t you lead the way. “ She offered the woman a reassuring smile before extending it towards the feathered one.

The way he clutched the egg seemed extremely possessive so Kiara didn’t let her hands or eyes wander anywhere near it. Instead she was careful to slide her arm around his waist, avoiding touching his wings, and idled it there. There was strength behind the motion but it was just to let him know that she could handle most of his weight if he needed to lean against her. “ Don’t worry, this bastard doesn’t eat birds. Or eggs. “ She tacked on, yawning once more but hiding her sharp canines this time. For some reason she had a feeling that they’d only add to the man’s unease. He looked like a cornered animal but Kiara had some history and experience with that.

I will carry you princess style if you start slowing us down though.“ She shot him a smug smile to accompany her playful threat before turning towards Anise and moving in the direction she was previously headed.

Interacted w/ Mentioned; Anise Reanimator Buns Reanimator Buns Zuriel Israel Israel Bird Kovacs Kovacs Zen StealthyShades StealthyShades Toshiro The Elder The Elder Asher Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Cecil Britt-21 Britt-21

BELIAL BRUNLOFANG
theme

predators and prey
Belial nearly let himself get skewered before his feathers swept to the rescue, saving him from a barrage of needle-sharp splinters. Face pinched in both fear and annoyance, the bird demon flapped his wings back in a flurry of dust and air as his arms locked obsessively over his satchel. The vampire's sing song voice had laced the breeze like a dying cat's caterwauling, but what Belial heard next made his skin crawl.

"...seems keen on fleeing, so I might recommend you follow us..."

Belial shook his head frantically, seemingly mouthing the words no. In actuality, his voice died on the way out his throat. Before he could find it again, Anise's hand was already whirling him around and tugging his wrist towards the nearest city gates. Belial winced, shoots of pain flaring up like little fireworks across his bruised, cut-up body. As the female half-demon yelled at Silvercraw to snap out of his guard-killing bonzanza, Belial shot a frantic glance over his shoulder at the scheming pair. Right at that exact moment, lion eyes zeroed in on his back. Shoulders bunched and breathing in sharp, the bird demon never looked forwards faster in his life. Oh, pigeon shit.

Maybe it didn't notice. For once, Belial hoped the vampire was toying with the lion as much as his cruel, rotting heart desired, long enough to think a means of escape. But who was he kidding? He wouldn't survive a day out in this demon-hating land alone. His chances of survival with this lot (excluding said lion) were slim pickings, but better than nothing. Including said lion...

The bird in him shuddered. No, no, no. To go from the verge of becoming roasted turkey for Human knights, just to become it again... a tasty roadside snack just waiting to happen for... without noticing, he finished the thought aloud in a feverish whisper. "... some... some big, ugly, stinking c..."

Belial blinked. The word cat never made it past his lips; for in a matter of moments spent stalking from behind, the real thing was right in front of them. To his surprise, his natural predator was more human than beast, and more beauty than bastard. The blur of maple mane he'd spied earlier stood out sharply under the afternoon sun, a waterfall of caramel tumbling down deceptively slender shoulders. When they turned to him, narrowed hawk eyes slipped up and down and up again, trying to square all the contradictions together. Thoughts leapt up to the surface like a game of whack-a-mole.

Why is she smiling? What does it mean? Why does it look so... so... SUSPICIOUS! DANGER, DANGER, DAAAAAAAANGER DO NOT TRUST
Pretty... PRETTY THREATENING I REPEAT DO NOT TRUST SECURE EGG AND FLY
But... she said she doesn't eat birds. Or eggs. She isn't even looking at Egg... blah, blah, BLAH ITS A TRAP ITS A TRICK LOOK SHE'S ALEADY GOT YOU IN HER CLAWS AND SHE'S OPENING HER MOUTH ITS TIME TO FLY FLY FL---

Oh wait. She's yawning.

And so was he, all of a sudden. Too startled to even stop it, like the arrival of an unwelcome guest, the day's events corralled into a painful fatigue Belial simply couldn't shake off. The resulting yawn could rival whole canyons; his body on the other hand, swayed like a leaf in the wind. Before he knew it, his body found itself closing the gap, leaning fully against hers. For a moment, the temptation to flinch away was all-powerful. After all, he had never let anyone get so close before. Not since his fight with Njord, whose only reason to get close to his younger half-brother was so he could gouge said brother's guts out. Before that, even as a fowling his mother kept her distance, if only to convince her mate that errant love had nothing to with how Belial first came to be born. To get close to anyone only led to one thing.

But this felt... different. There was warmth here, and such care that it made him feel as if he'd swallowed a moth for some reason, one strangely immune to the acidity of his stomach. Blood rushed to his face at her teasing, unsure if she really meant it. As if to cool the heat in his cheeks, Belial vigorously shook his head. "N-no, no!"

His voice croaked in pitch, and upon clearing it he regained some composure. "I'll... walk. Faster I mean. I'll keep up. I won't be a burden... I promise."

❖​

MAGIC // ABILITIES.

RED MAGIC

· Golden Eagle Cry | Thanks to his mixed blood, Belial's cry is not as strong or impactful as it should be. He can let it out in effective, short bursts however, and oftentimes that can be enough disorientation that his wings and talons can finish the rest of the job.

BLACK MAGIC

· Black Magic Feathers | Belial's feathers develop a protective coating of black magic, which render the feathers as deadly as poisonous knives. He can shoot out and control them at will, to the detriment of his mobility and speed. Once they are out, they're out, and he has to turn back to normal to wait for more feathers to grow.

· Black Magic Ovoids | Belial can create black magic egg-like structures that can act as shields or trap his enemies, and when the eggs crack into pieces thanks to enemy efforts to get out, the pieces can still be manipulated against them.

CODE BY SEROBLISS / VALOROUS ORDER

Last edited:
1695016303771.png1695016317354.png
Iroki & neko priest
Interaction: Topless Topless StealthyShades StealthyShades
Iroki was definitely taken by surprise when Ying basically slammed into him ass first leaving the fairy slammed into the ground with a minor concussion for his troubles and his through swirling around with confusion after all rocks plus getting used as a cushion doesn't help one's ability to stay fully conscious or non-concussed. "aifhhsihghghg" he'd mumble out a string of incompressible gibberish words not forming properly as the world spun around him. managing to regain his sense and push Ying off him he got up looking around at the situation. "did demon go poof?" he'd manage to blurt out clearly even if it didn't make much sense.. face going red as he realized oh shit he sounded like a moron.

meanwhile, the neko priest flipped through his book to try and find the correct spell.. before managing to find something, a stronger thought of course he wasn't exactly err.. trained enough to do it his on ears flooping down with a worried expression. "ok we just need to both cast this together and we might be able to work on it" they'd say with a small whimper hoping the demon was ingoring them for now..

Val.png
1695245054586.jpeg
The Elder The Elder

Nasir had a point, should probably take them to show the group just to tell them not to eat those things. However, this footprint was more intriguing to her since they had no idea of what wondered here. Hey, maybe there were just normal people here too? Glancing at Nasir, she watched as he touched the footprint and seemed to examine it a bit deeper than she had with just her basic idea. Perhaps this was a skill required back at home to track other creatures for him? "Lighter... Hmmm..." Rising back up to her full height, she looked in the direction of where the footprints had gone. "Not sure what could be walking light enough to be shallow. One way to find out I suppose." with that said, she began to follow the tracks, making sure to not lose sight of them while going through bushes and trying to traverse the land. "So Nasir, what made you wanna come out on this expedition anyways? New sights?" Asked the Fairy as she climbed over a fallen log and carefully searched for those footprints.

First there was smoke, now there was footprints, what else are they going to run into next? I really hope the others are fine. That smoke wasn't normal...Unless there was a plant of some sort that releases something of the sort...

Luminita Spatafora
Unknown Territory, Northern Shores

Nita furrowed her brow as she contemplated what to do. While none of the women making that first trek into the unknown were pushovers, she was still one of the most capable fighters, in her opinion. Therefore, when noting the first names in her logbook, she included her own name alongside the timestamp. "Remember to log your name and time of departure if you are leaving camp. The book is right here," she announced. One last check confirmed both her sabers and her kukri were present. Then, she left.

Reuniting with Rina, Logi, and Vi, she folded her arms. "First excursion. What are you hoping to find first?" An essential question, to her. It always helped to set expectations when setting out to do anything. It was something else her father had taught her and the other knights of her kind. "I, for one, want to see survivors from past expeditions and a body of fresh water." It was a long shot, but it made sense; anyone who had made it at least a year here was sure to be a wealth of information. It was likely they could achieve both goals, as anyone worth their salt knew the advantages of camping or settling close to a river or lake.

Interactions: Britt-21 Britt-21 StealthyShades StealthyShades Firelie Firelie

cooltext439227989174976.png
Altair Streets-Where's Waldo
e7841f616bd16828cc6f42c64753bd11.jpg
Toshiro just received a double confirmation from both Ishido, and Asher. If they were to find Kiara, the time to act was now. With all this commotion going on within Altair Toshiro wasn't sure what happened to her. First the murders in the tavern, then the explosion and guards nearby. Was he wrong to assume the worst may, with her sudden disappearance?

Not at all.

He looked back at his brother and gave him a simple nod, eyes filled with determination. "If I need anything, I'll find you." He said simply before looking at his giant companion, Asher. "Let's go find her Asher. With your height, it should be easy for you to see over any crowd. We'll head in the direction all the guards ran off in, and ask around along the way. Hopefully someone will talk with being too greedy. I don't have time to be trying to negotiate." He said with a hint of frustration as he clenched his fist. "Come on Asher." With that final command, he was off whether or not Asher immediately followed behind him.

Heading in the direction he last saw all the guards running to, he noticed that there weren't a lot of people around. It seemed whatever cause the commotion earlier, scared most of the town people inside. He kept running, peering down every alleyway, making surer she wasn't laying on the ground unconscious or worse. "Come on Kiara, where the hell are you?" He asked himself as he continued his search. After some time, they've finally reach a set of docks where it seemed to be the origin of everything. His eyes widened from the shock of what was displayed before him. "What in the hells happened here?" He asked covering his nose, as the smell of blood and sea water began to mix within the air. Toshiro had found the guards from earlier, and they all seemed to have suffered as victims within a massacre. Their blood filled the streets as their bodies became a visceral mess. Heads were decapitated and bodies were smashed against the wall, this all seemed to be like the work of a demon. "Asher," He said removing his hand from his nose. "We need to hurry and find Kiara. Whatever did this can't be too far away."

As he continued looking, he heard a small disturbance coming from up under a nearby stand with fresh fruit around it and a drape covering the table. He immediately drew his sword and rushes over looking under the table. Toshiro's eyes widen once again as he looked upon a scared little female child in tattered clothing, hiding herself away balled up. She was trembling as if she just witness something she'll only see in nightmares. Placing his sword on the top of the table, he held his other hand out towards Asher, as if telling him to hold on. "Hey little girl." He spoke in a soft tone trying to connect with her. "I'm not here to hurt you, I promise." He said holding one hand up and the other over his heart. "Are your parents around?" He asked only to be answered with her shaking her head no. "I, I don't have any parents." She said to him in a softly and shaken tone. Those words that followed her lips caused chills to flow through Toshiro's body. This seemed all to relatable to him now. "Yeah, nether do I." He said looking into the girls eyes. "I'm an orphan just like you. Would you like to come out from up under there?" He asked holding his hand out towards her waiting for her to grab his hand. She reaches out, but stops hesitantly before pulling it back. "No! No. Are they gone?" She asked as she retreats back into her make shift ball hiding her head. "Is who gone?" Toshiro asked, with his hand still held out towards her. "The demons." She said eyes peering up from her knees holding truth behind those words.

A short amount of time passed, and Toshiro was able to get the girl from up under the table and managed to calm her down. He picked her brain about what happened here, trying to guide her through her slightly shaken up words. She wasn't too clear but she knows that 'demons' attacked the guards and seemed to be pirates as well from the way she described them talking. She pointed Toshiro in the general direction they left in, after confirming Kiara was with them. A guard arrived on the scene and Toshiro explaining mostly everything expect their direction. He needed to find Kiara and the guards would only get in the way. With the guard taking care of the girl and everything else, Toshiro grabbed Asher and immediately heads in the direction of Kiara. "What do you think about everything that happen Asher? Why do you think Kiara went with them?" He asked trying to pick his brain.
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:
Rina.png
1696449527428.jpeg
Goonfire Goonfire Firelie Firelie

Rina smiled and shook her head as she turned toward Nita who was mentioning something about a book to log when they leave. Luckily for the small group they didn't have to do that since she was joining them on their little hunt. "That's a valid point on what you'd like to do. Fresh water and possible signs of other survivors would be be the best case scenario." The Dwelf followed Logi as she took point in marching into the forest. Now at first glance the forest looked the same as it would back at home, however it appeared there were other exotic and unique looking plants here. Hopefully those who were more of the herbalist types would take some to study them and maybe bring new research back to Altair. "I believe we need to check our perimeter first. After all, we have no idea what's in these forests or even deeper within." Said Rina, speaking with both women at the relatively same time. That was the good thing about her...Either ability or curse, is that she can talk to just one person, or attempt talking to multiple at once.

Red eyes glossed over the bushes, plants, trees, and more. Ears gently twitching at the different sounds, though also strangely familiar. "We already know Logi wants to look for her lil' friend so he's a secondary objective too. We have plenty to do but not enough time. Thank goodness we're here for however long our supplies can take us." With a shrug, she noticed a fallen log and she hopped over it with almost a skip to her step. There were thoughts running through her mind: Would they lose anyone? Would they find great things? Would they all die and no one would have any way to know what's on this continent? Would there be something like a legendary great turtle that would grant them wishes? Many ideas could go with this place and it's mysteries...She just hoped they'd all make it out. They continued to walk and Rina was already catching sight of a large rock wall that was basically a mountain with what looked like a cave entrance right on the side. There also had seemed to be a weird totem of some sort spat next to it. "Hey, do you guys see that there? Looks like there's a cave up ahead...Though I don't remember walking far enough to actually run into a cave?"
1696448898781.png

1680449175263.png
Unknown Territory---Forest
f5b340fbe979b1f61cf0e3ed1a3c5fa0.jpg
"Yes, just traverse carefully. These could've been left on purpose as well." Nasir said rising up from examining the footprints. He continued to hold his sheathe sword in his hand as he followed behind Valorie. He followed in her footsteps being careful not to ruin any tracks as well. Breaking the awkward silence that fell upon the two, was Valorie asking about the reasoning he joined this expedition. "New sights?" He asked with a scoff, as his thoughts instantly went to Nesta and how she was determined to go, evening offering her ship for travel. "I was practically forced to come here." He says simply. "If Nesta didn't decide to come her herself we'll be back on the seas continuing her pirating endeavors." He spoke nonchalantly, with his words sort of revealing some truth about Nasir and what he chooses not to identify as. "I guess it'll be polite of me to-..." Nasir stopped in his tracks as he started to feel the essence of 'daggers' pointing right at him. "Stop!" He commanded Valorie, as his head turns peering into the forest. He felt the eyes of something daggering at him from within the forest. He couldn't tell where they were, but he knew it was something dangerous. "We're being watch." He said as his grip on his sheathe tightened even more. as his body tenses ready for action. As he continued to stare into the forest scanning for the culprit, the feeling of the eyes on him starts to fade away. "They're gone." He said with a hence of anger. He was disappointed in himself for not noticing sooner or even locating the culprit. "Whatever may have left these tracks may not be alone. I suggest, We head back." Despite his words, he spoke as if it was more of a demand and less of a suggestion. He body was tense, he needed to get back before she gets hurt again, but he couldn't abandon this one as well. Britt-21 Britt-21

Unknown Territory----Beach front

Meanwhile, back on the beach front the crewmembers and their captain, Nesta, were just about done setting up camp. There were tents set up and a couple of campfires setup ready to go for later tonight. One of the crewmembers just finished pitching up his last tent, when he felt the sudden urge to relieve himself. He looked over towards his captain and waved her down. "Oi! Captain! I'm gonna take a piss over 'ere in the bushes ." He announced before taking his leave and walking ta bit into the forest, but still visible to Nesta and the other crew members. As he stood there, he began whistling the tone of a sea shanty not paying much attention to his surrounds as he started relieving himself into the bush in front of him. Little did he know lurking rather close to him was a native creature to this island. The lizardman, the same one sent to search the island and the one who was just staring at Nasir, is now mere feet away from the crewmate. He has spotted everyone on the beach front and even a giant wooden vessel. Now all he had to do was report back to his leader. That wouldn't gone as planned until the crewmate began rocking his hips left and right relieving himself everywhere even hitting the lizard man. Fueled with rage, the lizard man lunges out towards the crewmate piercing him with his sword causing him to let out an alerting yelp. Noticing it caught the attention of others after killing his prey, he lets out a hiss towards the others, before running back into the forest. Kyuubey Kyuubey

Last edited:
__flamebringer_arknights_drawn_by_jokerpang__sample-8f563b5b5eda7c176631494a161f1d42.jpg

Asher
Interaction: The Elder The Elder
Asher would simply nod at Toshiro, and smiled just a little bit at what they man had said about his height it was true actually he would be able to help. "Yeah I should be able too see her she stands out a fair bit too and we stand out a lot as well!" He'd say with a chirpy cheerful tone hoping that they'd be easy to spot as well, but frankly he was worried about the lion girl, he'd follow Toshiro expression turning form cheerful to worried now as they where heading in the direction of the guards, the white-haired boy having found a small child an orphan, it seemed poor girl seemed scared witless he'd leave Toshiro to talk to her standing back having recalled that well his size could be rather intimidating at times but the mention of demons made him slightly concerned those where fairy tales right? Not like demons actually existed, he'd remain back letting Toshiro do most of the talking the giant was happy to stand by and let him explain everything he seemed good at talking anyway, after a while he was grabbed and dragged along following as quick as he could. "She's either helping people or fighting whatever pretending to be a demon.. demons dont exist right?" He'd say a bit sheepishlay

Cecil.png
1696702111180.jpeg
Goonfire Goonfire leviohsa leviohsa Jackaboi Jackaboi

To say the least, Cecil was not having a good time with a suspiciously happy person in the wagon. Well, not exactly in the wagon. More like on the wagon and seemingly having a higher vantage point on the trio up front. Now not many Beastmen would admit but as much as they'd be humanoid to some degree, they still had that animalistic sense of things. After all, wouldn't be a Beastmen without them. Not unless they got the shit end of the stick and retained little to no animalistic traits. To Cecil, the ride felt longer than it should've been when getting to this stupid town. It felt even longer when just trying to check into a nearby inn and get rooms for everyone. Obviously she had taken a room with Mae as she vowed to be a body guard and had to do her duties of course. While a bed was nice to lay on, she remained in her lightly sleeping state. Ears gently twisting, flicking, or turning towards any sound that the Beastwoman could pick up.

Throughout the course of the night everything was fine. No one trying to break in, no one causing a ruckus. Just a quiet night allowing many to get the shut eye that they needed after a very chaotic day. The Lioness sat up from her bed and glanced toward the window that had been allowing some light inside and let out a quiet yawn while stretching her limbs out as far as she could. Eyes glanced over toward Mae's bed where she had still seen the redhead snuggled in the sheet. No doubt she's tired from all the garbage she went through yesterday. On top of that we still have to deal with that weirdo when going to this so-called festival. Pulling the sheet off her, she got to her feet and walked towards Mae, leaning down and gently shaking her "Mae," said Cecil softly "It's time to wake up. We gotta get breakfast and hit the road."

Logi Laeblom

"Aye, ma pal. Like ah said though, we'll no find him if he doesnae want tae be found, so dinnae fash yersel' aboot it." Logi added as the group came across a strange formation. Logi flit forward cautiously and stopping at the obviously manmade totem. "Wee bit tribal, aye? No that weel braw, either." Logi made sure not to touch the totem as she flitted out toward the cave, smoky irises darting around as the fairy searched the area for traps, people, or signs of people.

"Sumthin tellus me whaivur we find wullnae be too nice. Be ready fur a rammy." Logi mentioned with a serious tone that she seemed to pick up with more dangerous situations. "... An ambush, tha' is." She added, aware that her giant dialect might be a bit much for such a situation. Logi reached into her bag of holding and dug around a bit, then pulled out a torch and tinderbox. "We gonnae look intae this?" She asked, turning to the group.

MENTIONS: Britt-21 Britt-21 Goonfire Goonfire

By Davy Jones…
Zenoulis Silvercraw
With his focus drawn to the shadowy figure in the smoke, the pirate was unaware of the events going on around him and his new crew. The rain clouds within the center of town started to swirl around and around; A bright green glow filled the eye of the storm. When the figure came out of the smoke, Zel noticed a familiar face. Was this the cat woman from before? Still, without hesitation, he released a couple of rounds behind her to ensure that anyone behind her would be scared off. Even though he had no clue if there was anyone following the Beast woman. May have been his drunken nerves or just him wanting a little bit of excitement. Anise spoke up to the woman warning her of the defects that were in their group. "You better get going! They're all quite crazy it seems, and even with ALL of my reason, it is CLEARLY NOT ENOUGH TO BE HEARD!" “Don't mind her, It’s her first time seeing violence and not reading about it in her books. Let me introduce myself I am Captain Ze..” The Beast woman walked past him forward about his comrade who was lying dead on the ground. Well, she is a charmer… He thought to himself as he rolled his eyes and took a swig of his bottle.

As the two ladies got Belial to his feet, The pirate finally looked into the sky to see green lightning Dance across the sky. he was confused he had never seen something of this before. They needed to leave soon. With the same thought he heard the two ladies say the same thing "Anyway, we need to scram. Now." “Looks like it’s time to move.“ “For once I agree with both of you. We need to leave now. Davy Jones is Not on our side” The ladies moved Belial at the rate that they would probably still die to whatever was happening to the city. "I'll... walk. Faster I mean. I'll keep up. I won't be a burden... I promise." Zenoulis Without even asking grabbed his feathery friend and hoisted him over his shoulder. “Come on Cecil and Anise I'll beat you to the gate.” The pirate grabbed the bottle from his hip and handed it to Belial. “Take a little of this it will numb the pain, but don't drink all of it,” he said with a stern voice. “I'm going to need some of it after I'm done carrying your ass.” Zel would be worried about the vampire but seeing that he could handle himself versus eight guards, he knew that he was capable of getting himself out of that situation.

Code By Nano

Last edited:
Maeve Thistlebottom
Location: Local Inn | Interaction: Cecil ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ) | Mention: Oli ( Jackaboi Jackaboi )

34452a08dfd8cedd713ca646ea67b12a.jpg
"Mae, it's time to wake up."

Gentle words woke Maeve, willing her to let out a deep sigh, her face turning into the fluffy pillow underneath her. "Just a few more minutes.." Not even breakfast enticed her to peel herself away from bed. It didn't take long for Cecil to grow tired of her antics though, and soon Maeve's blanket was thrown off of her, and her skin instantly met with the cool air of the room.

It was easy to wake up after that, goosebumps raising on her pale skin while she pulled herself up and off the bed. "...Rude." The more time passed, the more the fairy remembered her situation, and all the people she had met. Including the peculiar fairy that Cecil hated so much.

"Is that one guy still here?" She asked, wondering if he was serious about tagging along with the group. "I don't want him to ruin your mood." Maeve admitted, sluggishly beginning to ready herself for the day. It was a wonder, seeing a typically lively fairy approaching the world at a snail's pace. Eventually, though, she and Cecil made their way out of the inn and downstairs to the attached diner.

It was a humble establishment, full of warm lighting and plenty of seating to accommodate the inn's guests upstairs. Once the pair made their way downstairs, a friendly hostess greeted them and sat them at a nearby table that had a window beside it.

"Here are menus, and I'll be right back to take your orders." The waitress was a polite fairy with red hair that nearly matched Maeve's. However, her skin was much darker than Maeve's, with an olive undertone that had freckles that covered her hands and arms. Her wings were rather large and a deep golden hue. To Maeve, she looked magical.

A pang of jealousy hit her square in the chest, as purple eyes stayed on the fairy flying away from the table. It made Maeve sigh before looking down at the menu in front of her, "Cecil... we can finally have breakfast together! How exciting.. I think I'm gonna get the French toast and ask for all the toppings. Oh- or maybe the eggs and toast? Hmm.." Ginger brows furrowed as her mind worked hard to push away the pointless envy that crawled into her subconscious.

1698379089099.png

It wasn't long before they reached the inn of the nearby town, which was a shame since he was having so much fun teasing the kitty with the anger issues. But all good plays must eventually end so the next can begin and for this next act he had to figure out how to win this group over so they wouldn't be so overly suspicious of him. Not when the perfect damsel in distress had presented herself to him. He just HAD to have her for his latest show and he needed her alive. Once he was alone in his room he could begin preparations. Going over what he's seen he could tell the Lioness was some kind of bodyguard for Maeve. Now why would an unassuming girl like her be doing roaming with a bodyguard? Could someone be after her life? Or a group of people? It was a wild guess but judging from the Lioness' mannerisms towards him it was the best guess he could make. With that in mind he could make a risky plan. One just devious enough work. "Oh you have truly outdone yourself Oli!" He whispered to himself as a grin formed on his face.

Olivar waited till late at night and everyone was fast asleep, especially the beastwoman, had to be extra careful around her kind. To avoid making any noise leaving he opened a window and flew out in his shrunken size. From there he spotted two guards protecting the Wagon. He would need to separate one from the other... but as luck would have it one of them spoke up. "Hey keep an eye on the carriage, I need to take a piss." "Ugh again!? That's the third time tonight! You gotta cut down on the beer!" "Yeah yeah just watch it..." "Fine but be quick..." Like that the guard was on the move towards an inconspicuous location in the forest to do his business. By the time the dark fairy caught up he was still occupied. So he waited patiently for him to make himself decent. Hey he may be a killer but he ain't rude. Once the guard was done and about to move back, black tendrils wrapped themselves around the guard's face, muffling his calls for help it wasn't long before the pressure snapped his neck, granting him a quick death. "Now now... You have a much bigger role to play my friend. It is not time for you to pass just yet." The Fairy spoke as he grabbed the man's body with his demonic hand, channeling energy into him until he was standing completely still and utterly compliant to Olivar's every command. He whispered into the puppet soldiers ear and flew off into his room again while the puppet made his way back to his post next to the other guard. Utterly silent.

The next morning Olivar rose from his bed and stretched his arms like he was the most carefree man in the world. Once he was all dressed and his arm hidden once again under his raven cloak he left his room eager for some breakfast. He approached one of the tables that Maeve and the Lioness was already sitting at raising his right hand in greeting. "Morning you two! I don't suppose you've saved a seat for little ole me have you?"

Goonfire Goonfire Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa

Cecil.png
1698849857969.jpeg
Jackaboi Jackaboi leviohsa leviohsa Goonfire Goonfire

Cecil had ripped the blanket off Mae to expose her to the morning air. Now as mean as it was, she wanted to at least help Mae reset her clock since she did sleep yesterday before they even arrived to the town. "Of course the one guy is still here. I still don't enjoy his company and quite frankly he is setting off my alarms. I'm not going to do anything unless you tell me to." The fact that the girl worried about her own feelings made her smile "Listen Mae don't worry, I've done enough in my time to deal with shit if I need to." The pair eventually made it downstairs to the diner of the inn and they took a seat as guided by one of the waitresses. Looking at the menu, she noticed plenty of different things that could prove useful to her nature. Including this Meatlover's dish. Now she's seen it before in other places, after all; Beastmen exist in this world and needed their protein. Well that settled what she was gonna get so she immediately put down her Menu and looked across the table at Mae who had her eyes locked on the fairy moving from them.

She wants wings too. Look at that gaze... She's like my sister when she wants something. "All of that sounds amazing. Maybe you should get all of it. After all you've been doing a lot since yesterday." Leaning back in her seat, Cecil crossed her arms "If you're looking for something like wings Mae, they do make enchantments with rings and stuff to allow you to have such things. You're not completely limited to being like the rest of us." Their small moment had ended as a familiar voice filled the room and the Lioness felt that weight once again. Time to play the game she supposed. Turning her head towards him, she gave him a warm toothy smile to expose those canines of hers "Good morning. Yeah we have some space. You can take my menu, I don't need it." She handed it over to him and returned to her position. Now as much as she didn't want to say this, there was no way she could possibly catch him off guard unless she played good.

"Sorry about last night. Lots of stuff happened and I didn't trust anyone who came nearby. Including you with your odd timing, but hopefully we can all get along."

Syvarra, Voice of Thousands
GM POST

original_and_2_more_drawn_by_lam_ramdayo__sample-a533eb7d739425a205bc8bdd9f97547d.png

Syvarra watched the beastwoman fall to the ground taking her arm with them as the atmosphere went silent. The sound of rain hitting stone paths and the roaring flames from the burning building, filled the empty air. Syvarra floated, hanging her head as her hair covered her face. She had enough of this dance. Of this city. Of these RACES that thought they could anger a goddess and not face retribution. She began to chuckle that quickly turned to unsettling laughter. The severed arm raised out of the wet puddle. It flew up and reattached itself to its owner. Syvarra's laughter stopped abruptly. The adrenalin passed and for the first time she felt it.

“Pain! Fulfilling pain! I haven’t felt you in years!” she yelled to the sky. Syvarra snapped to the blonde harlequin that gave her this gift. Before she did anything she needed to deal with a little priest boy. Syvarra let out a psionic scream aimed at the building behind the priest and Iroki. The building behind them began to collapse and large chunks of the ruble fell on top of where the duo were. The demon didn't care if it killed them as long as it got the both of them out of her way for the time being.

With one threat dealt with, time for her to see her new favorite person up close. With a snap of her fingers, Syvarra commanded her clones to grab Horntensia. The young adventurer definitely put on a fight, but sadly she was restrained and brought to her enemy. The demon grabbed the blonde’s face and said “Oh yes you're a pretty one, aren't you. I didn't want to mess up your natural beauty but you are the key to this city's destruction.” Syvarra proceeded to scratch and dig deep into Horntensia’s cheek. As she bled in front of the demon, Syva extracted some blood with a spell and had it floating in her hand. “You can put her down now; she has served her purpose.” Without a care in the world, the clones merely drop Horntensia from the sky, definitely knocking the wind out of her and maybe breaking a rib.

Syva plucked some of her blood from her clothes. With these two ingredients prepared it was time for this city to pay for its existence. She raised her arms up and summoned her clones back. They surrounded her and locked hands. Syv’s began chanting the incantation. Her eyes glowed green and the blood that was in her hands merged together. With the blood of a demon and the blood of one who has harmed a demon, she will destroy the people at which imprisoned her kind. “Nye ock dez wnem faj que lam yui byda” She chanted. The clouds above began to spin; them too glowing the same green that filled her eyes. It was a lovely day. The wind picked up and a storm broke out. Death was in the air. It was a perfect day to kill…

Interaction: Topless Topless , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

#NewDemonBodyDis
#Ancient Demon
#ByeByeHumans
Code by Nano

Yamato Nadeshiko
Hilda Thorvald
Ying Shou Long
Horntensia Lambert

After Ying got pushed back by Iroki, Yamato and the cat priest about to cast a spell when Syvarra let out a loud scream that aimed at the building behind them. As it collapsed, Yamato quickly carry the cat priest in a bridal manner and started to run off to safety. Ying would do the same, expecting Iroki to run as well. Meanwhile, Horntensia was just about surprised when the demon's severed arm flew back and attached itself back to her. As she was about to make another attack, Syvarra's clones pinned her and they brought her face to the real deal, who then proceeded scratch her face and take some of her blood. And then, they drop her.

"Holy shit! I thought she was going to rip my clothes off and-" As she thought herself, Hilda had managed to catch her fall, though she staggered a bit due to the weight of all the metal she's carrying. "Oh, um, thank you, beastwoman." She thanked as she gets off of her arms. "No time for thanks. Looks like that demon bitch is about to cast a spell and I don't like it." Hilda said and then she pointed at Syvarra as she chanted and the skies turned dark. Yamato, with the cat priest still on their arms, and Ying approach the duo and took look at Syvarra. "Well now, this isn't looking too good. I'd say we better start running for out lives then." Yamato said. "Wait, what about my restaurant? My co-workers are still there!" Ying asked worriedly. "I'm sure they can take the hint and start running. But for now, we need to move, asap!" Horntensia said just as they would then hear the sound of an incoming carriage.

Off from a distance, a maid riding a carriage was heading towards the group. "Lady Horntensia!" She called just as she was nearing the group. "Well, right on time. Come on!" Horntensia said right as the carriage made a full stop. "Ah, perfect timing." Yamato said happily as they entered the carriage followed by Hilda, Ying and, hopefully, Iroki. Once everyone got on board, the maid proceeded to drive the carriage away from the impeding destruction that is about to happen.

StealthyShades StealthyShades Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Val.png
1698852475532.jpeg
The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey

He was forced to come here? Well that was no fun! It sounded as if he was dragged along with Nesta to go on her own adventures no matter what circumstance. Though with how he said it, she couldn't help but feel a bit bad for him. Man that stinks. Does he not have his own adventures he'd like to go on? To see things that he was interested in? Val thought to herself Maybe he's just the type to go with the flow without putting his own opinions in as well. Suddenly, his shouting made her jump and freeze as he told her to stop. "What!? Am I gonna step on a trap?" The fairy asked as she turned to look at Nasir as he claimed they were being watched. Oh great, a time where she's not gonna be able to fight unless she starts chucking her suspicious potions out. However, the next set of words eased her up "Yeah, I agree. Let's just report what we found and bring whatever we have to the table too." The pair then turned around to head back to camp.

While going back, she could hear the shuffling of plant life and whatever else had made noise. Of course the trio had to be careful, there was unknown creatures in the area. Especially whatever the hell was watching them. Once they returned to camp, she noticed Nesta unloading the ship. Good to know that she's good and moving about now. However, something seemed up as everyone was scurrying, almost in panicked states. "What's going on?" She tried to ask one of the crew members but they just rushed past her. With furrowed eyebrows she turned back towards Nasir "Something happened. They're moving in very panicked states at this point. Let's go talk with Nesta and see what's going on." Val jogged up towards the ship, trying to meet up with Nesta "Nesta what happened?"

1695016303771.png
1695016317354.png

Iroki & neko priest
Topless Topless StealthyShades StealthyShades
Iroki thought the spell was working i mean it seemed to be right? hell he wasn't sure today was going to utter shit.. he still hadn't gotten anything too eat yeah sure they where dealing with a demon and everything but it didn't help that his focus was clouded by his stomach grumble.. however, his arcane danger sense was still on point. and it tingled after the demon screamed seemingly not actually that hurt by the spell.. just fucking marvelous.. the cracking of the building behind him diving too the side luckly for everyone else they all had similar ideas and the neko priest had already been saved by the girls.. meaning the only real thing to do is just too run.

" lets get outta dodge.." Iroki would yell even tho he really didn't need to but it was just natural for him to say, and low and behold.. a convient carraige well this got better Iroki shrinking himself down too smol and just launching himself into it.. so it didn't take up much room. ".. right i think we should be maybe fine"

Anise Paige Kyuubey Kyuubey StealthyShades StealthyShades Israel Israel Kovacs Kovacs Anyone Anyone Nearby Really

As Anise had the bird taken from her both by the lioness and the pirate, she couldn't deny that this was likely the way to get out of here as fast as possible.

"This does not grant you any favors" She waved a finger in the face of the pirate before making a sprint for the gate. And then she was passed by someone. Then another. And another... All of whom fleeing in... The same direction they were. They weren't scared of them. They were scared of something much... much... more ominous. She slowed down to a stop and turned around.

The green glow of ancient, potent, malicious magic reflected against her milky, blank eyes. Her jaw gaped open, slack from shock. Her mind was racing, she had known about this before right?...

"Sec, thon, chloth... Mar... Mar, vest! This is... a demonic incantation! An ancient... Ancient bit of magic!"
The city was doomed. She looked back at her party, and shouted, not with anger, not with frustration, not with exasperation. But fear. "Not far enough! We need to evacuate!" She looked around, trying to see what could be done, but a horde of people were already making a move. As it turned out, stopping was not a great decision in hindsight. The mob all running for their lives pushed her aside, knocking her into a wall, and smacking her head against the brick building, stunning her. She was dazed, and confused, trying to get back up, but the hoard of panicking townsfolk continued to push against her. If she wasn't killed by the blast, then trampling might kill her first.

Maeve Thistlebottom
Location: Local Inn | Interaction: Cecil ( Britt-21 Britt-21 )& Olivar ( Jackaboi Jackaboi )

34452a08dfd8cedd713ca646ea67b12a.jpg
"If you're looking for something like wings Mae, they do make enchantments with rings and stuff to allow you to have such things. You're not completely limited to being like the rest of us."
It was a nice sentiment, but it was an idea that has already crossed the Fairy's mind. Maeve simply gave her a reassuring smile with a shrug,

"It's alright, Cecil. I was made this way for a reason! Flight isn't all there is to being a fairy, after all." She gave Cecil a playful wink, before she her attention was shifted to the cheery newcomer,

"Morning you two! I don't suppose you've saved a seat for little ole me have you?" Olivar was energetic as ever, which left Maeve grateful for the change in subject. Before the redhead could speak up, however, Cecil was quick to give him a friendly greeting. Maeve couldn't help the brief look of confusion she shot the lioness' way.. Didn't she hate this guy? Maybe it was for some secret plot... who knows?

No matter the reason, Maeve knew that she needed to play along, "Have you been to this inn Oli? I'm still deciding on my order.. Cecil says I should just get everything, but that's a little above my paygrade.." She made herself laugh at the thought, knowing it would be ridiculous for her to try and eat the entire menu's offerings. After all, she was indebted to Cecil for as long as she remained on the run.

eklmergkmerlg.png__siege_arknights_drawn_by_towne__sample-ad463bf351e8a7931a466d23838250ef.jpg
A quizzical glance was cast the feathered one's way at the tone his words carried. Why did it feel like this wasn’t just a surface response? It was something deeper. Trauma, maybe? Kiara’s honey colored eyes dipped momentarily as she adorned a fleeting look of warmth across her features. “ I’d never consider you a burden. “ She spoke in a gentle voice, a stark contrast from the lethal narrowing of her eyes that occurred the moment the liquor reeking pirate stepped up to scoop Belial up as if he were nothing but a sack of potatoes. Kiara didn’t resist though. The two seemed to be well acquainted and it wasn’t the time nor place to stand there and argue semantics with someone whose horns could only indicate he was just as stubborn or bullheaded as Cecil could be.

He would've preferred being carried like a princess. “ She muttered once the heat of Belial was replaced once again with a prickly breeze that forced her to shiver due to still being drenched from the rain. “ Cecil? Wait…I’m not.. “ Kiara’s eyes were as wide as saucers as Zenoulis continued forward and began putting a considerable amount of distance between them. How in the world did he know his sister’s name and why was he calling her that? Sure they were the same species but the two had very, very, drastic differences that made telling the two apart remarkably easy. Had he run into Cecil? Kiara scowled, a twisted grimace that only chipped away at her once sleepy expression. Now she was even more confused and it was starting to eat at her in irritating ways. No answers, only more questions. She’d have to prod the pirate at a later time once they were clear of this mess.

As they stalked away, Kiara began to notice that the quiet they’d once been enveloped in was being paraded on by the thundering steps of the townsfolk running. But from what? Golden strands whipped about as she shot a look behind her and then towards the familiar voice from earlier. Even laced with fear it was somehow still pleasant. Kiara’s ears twitched just the faintest as if the words themselves were like woven silk brushing against them. However, the urgency and seriousness of her words wasn’t lost on the lioness and she stepped aside for a mass of escaping people, albeit begrudgingly to peer towards the center of the city.

Careful of the.. “ Kiara’s words were sharply cut off the moment Anise’s head found itself impacting against a building. As she crumpled down, clearly trying to recuperate from the daze she was undoubtedly in, Kiara felt a rush of anger surge through her. Her fingers flexed at her sides before they curled inwards to form fists and a resounding roar echoed throughout the streets, the alleys, the stores, and a wide area around them. It was threatening and magic filled enough to send the hairs on everyone's skin standing. A snarl followed shortly after and the look of a hunter was clearly chiseled upon her now wild looking features.

People began to scatter, fearing for their lives from the new immediate threat that had surfaced which caused them to flee in different directions to avoid the lioness completely. She stalked over towards Anise and carefully scooped the woman up into her arms, avoiding any contact with her claws that were now exposed. Red magic flowed through her veins and whilst hauling someone around wasn’t too much of a burden, it was even less so now.

Are you alright? " Kiara began in a concerned tone, giving her a once over to ensure she was only disoriented before lifting her gaze back upwards. " I’ll carry you as long as you need me to or until we're clear of the city. I want to help you and I'd much prefer you alive. “ She spoke to the woman with a flash of her now deadly sharp canines glinting through with each spoken word. Not sparing another glance down, her eyes remained steady on the chaos unfurling around them so that it wouldn’t catch her off guard while she held onto Anise. The pair began to move at an impressive pace, weaving through whomever they came across like the way water winded its way effortlessly down a river or creek. Kiara was hell bent on preserving her own life as well as the one within her arms. They weren’t going to become victims of whatever ancient magic was about to be unleashed upon Altair.

Kovacs Kovacs StealthyShades StealthyShades Reanimator Buns Reanimator Buns Israel Israel

Last edited:
cooltext439227989174976.png
Streets of Altair---The Lioness' Roar
81bfba826900c08f9edd6f9ab511106e.jpg
"Demons don't exist right?" Asher asked which Toshiro took a moment to himself to respond. His mind tried to trace back towards one of the teaching lessons given by the monks. From what little he was paying attention to, he minded mentions of demons and demon half-bloods but nothing of the specifics. "I can't say for sure, but we must be ready for anything when we find her. Whether she's helping someone or fighting, we must aid in her efforts. Especially since we are a party now." He said glancing over at Asher, as the two of them jogged through the rainy streets of Altair. As the two carried on, the air around them began to change for the worst, as a sinister feeling began filling the air around them. The wind started to pick up, nearly pushing Toshiro back. He doubled down and stomped forward, planting himself in place. "What the hell is going on?" He ask looking over at Asher, as he held his arm up over his face. The skies began to boom with thunder and lightning as a storm suddenly appeared. He looks up into the sky as the clouds began circling around a certain point with Altair, with a strange, sinister green glow coming from within. This wasn't natural at all, far from your ordinary storm. "The city's under attack." He stated plainly eyes focused on the skies above. "And I hate to admit it, but whatever it is. I stand no chance against it." Toshiro was fixated on the skies above, almost like a he was locked in. He felt his body being nudged and bumped into, but never wavering.

Breaking his fixation, he realized, the streets were slowly but surely being flooded with civilians left and right. Everyone was screaming running for their lives, some carrying more than they can handle, others carrying just the right amount, and some carrying absolutely nothing. Everyone was running for their lives, almost as if they were a stampede. He heard the cries of children, as their parents carried them off to safety. His eyes shifted towards Asher, and right when we was going to move, thats when he heard it. A powerful and threatening roar booming louder than the storm above. Eyes widening, body tensing, his veins showing through his body. The roar of Kiara surged through his body, as a frenzy like grin formed within his face. He holds his arm up glancing down at it, as its literally shaking with anticipation and eagerness. He glances over at Asher once more. "Keep up." As his arm drops, and next thing Asher witness, was Toshiro swiftly vanishing from his sight, even if its for a brief moment.

Toshiro entered a full sprint, as he swiftly maneuvers his way through the crowd almost like a white streak. As crowd starts to get a bit denser, he leaps forward and begins leaping off the civilians. They only feel a brief moment of pressure on their heads as Toshi gracefully leaps from one person to another. His eyes were only focus forward as his mind began to enter a tunnel vision like state heading for the source of the roar. Toshiro's mind has yet to fully process what was happening, or even why. His body was moving instinctively trying to reach his new found friend. In his tunnel vision like state, leaping from person to person, Toshiro's eyes focuses in on the golden blonde mane like hair of a familiar lioness beastwoman. "KIIAARRRAAAAAAA!!!!" Toshiro yells out at the top of his lungs, as he still a bit of distance away from her, but his speed isn't slowing down. If she looks back at him, she'll see Toshiro leaping from person to person, with a giant smile on his face as he waves her down.

Charlotte.png
1700485227412.jpeg
StealthyShades StealthyShades

The morning went by fairly quickly, which meant today may just be one of those days that go so fast that it was useless to live through it. Alas, Charlotte still used the time to deal with political family affairs and arrange meetings. The only person who made things far easier for her was Lawrence: Her Butler. While many seen him as nothing more than a servant to her family, she saw him more than that. He is family to her, being with her for as long as she could remember but not even aging a day. At first, Lottie was very curious about that but learned later on the secret that the man held underneath that fine exterior. Sitting at the table in the large dining room table, she was having some lunch. After all it was about noon, or perhaps one? It didn't matter, as long as she was getting food within her stomach she really didn't care. As her eyes glossed over the various dishes in front of her, she could only sigh because who had a stomach large enough to eat all this food? I'm pretty sure I told the cooks not to make so much. I am a smaller woman. If anything, someone as large as Lawrence would be able to eat far more than I.

Stabbing her fork into her made plate from the various dishes, she picked up a diced potato and bit into it. A light blush had made its way onto her cheeks as she could never get over the flavor that always came from the food she ate every day. Something was always different no matter what day it was and repeats were not common. Looking toward her butler, she spoke up "I'd suggest helping me with this food if it doesn't make you sick, Lawrence." A small smile tugged the corners of her lips "After all, you know I could never finish all this food on my own." Lottie stabbed another piece of food within her plate, this time it seemed to be something fried and when she had bit into it the realization was that it was shrimp. Oh this is so yummy... the smile on her lips only grew a little bit more before her attention turned towards the door that slowly opened. Immediately her smile had vanished and her body had tensed up as a head poked in from the other side.

Luckily for the pair it only happened to be a maid who bowed her head and slipped inside with a full bow. "Good Afternoon Miss Charlotte. I wanted to warn you that your father is coming back home from his trip." This maid was one of her favorites, and was glad that it was not her father coming in to bother them. Her body slowly relaxed as she nodded towards the woman "Thank you for letting me know. I suppose I should enjoy this peace even for a little while longer." The Maid bowed once again and left the room and Lottie continued to eat, knowing very well the peace will be disturbed soon and it was best to enjoy it now before going out and avoiding her assless father. "Looks like your favorite person is coming back Lawrence, are you excited?" Charlotte said sarcastically but also teasingly.​

Zuriel Damestrcu

jeremyagreche2.png

Interactions: Kiara Solarius ( Kyuubey Kyuubey ) and Anise Paige ( Reanimator Buns Reanimator Buns )
Mentions: Toshiro Utamaro ( The Elder The Elder )

Zuriel was rather taken aback when Kiara cleaned his face. He froze and stared wide-eyed at the beastwoman. With his cat-like eyes and a small growl almost escaped from his mouth, he almost looked like a caged animal. It was obvious he wasn’t used to being touched, at least not gently. The petrified look only lasted for a few seconds before it returned to his typical playful expression. "Hm... Perhaps you are brave."

Zuriel had kept up with his group with little to no effort on his part. He was about to tease the group of half-demons and beastwoman, but something suddenly struck him. It was almost akin to an electric current that ran throughout his body. Perhaps it was his vampiric instinct or his own penchant for chaos, but whatever it was did not cause fear in the nosferatu. It was… excitement. He closed the distance between him and the violet-skinned half-demon in a split second. "Hmmm... seems like the cultists succeeded." The dark-haired man hummed in amusement. "What a beautiful scent." The odor in the air was a combination of blood, iron, and fear.

Before the vampire could say anything else a loud voice boomed, "KIIAARRRAAAAAAA!!!!" Even amongst the chaos, it would be nearly impossible to ignore the scream that emitted from, what sounded like, a young man. “Friend of yours, I assume?” A crooked smile turned to smirk at the feline beastwoman. Zuriel wasn’t sure if he had ever seen a mortal move so fast. Even those who had fled for their lives from him had never run quite as fast. "Is he important or would you rather I kill him?" The vampire asked Kiara. The question had mirth in it, but that didn’t mean he wouldn’t kill the pale-haired man if requested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back