• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World Of Innixus (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
BELIAL BRUNLOFANG
theme

the lionness, the witch and the wardrobe
"Belie... is that any way to talk to your captain..."

Something between a mutter and a scoff growled out the half-feathered demon's mouth. "I could spit in your eye and call you captain."

"... who just saved your life, by the way..."

Belial felt the backs of his eyes roll, up and down, this way, that. Trying to find purchase in any sight better than that damned Silvercraw, who drawled impishly in a fit of coughing. The view below was a canvas of beaten, bloody silver bodies---hardly a better alternative to soothe his frustration. Belial's gaze then drifted, shooting a glare at the vampire before settling on the closest face to him. Reignited, a curious spark soaked in her purplish skin. The image of home drifted up into his mind's eye; purple like the purple hydrangea that grew in droves along the ridgelines of Mount Ieru.

Behind her, a blur of maple and shadow moved in the distance. Belial blinked, eagle eyes narrowing, brow furrowing. What was ...?

"And I didn't leave you for dead. I was simply ensuring our loot didn't go down with the ship."

Belial's attention snapped back towards the pirate. The bastard's reasoning was folly as fool's gold. Feeling as if he were back in the sea again, emotions as big as the waves roiled up inside him, frustration pricking at his eyes like bee stings.

"Ensuring?!"

The word was a furious scrape on the throat. If Belial had the strength in that moment, he would have ensured to leave a good many empty holes in the two-timing sea thief's smile, where good teeth had once been.

"Either way, you can... you can fly, right?"

Belial nearly broke out of Anise's grasp, face burning with the threat of angry tears and ill humour. His thoughts were barbs, yearning to poke out of the veil.

Fly? Why, no, you feather-headed fool, of course he can't fly. These feathers and Egg, all just for decoration; made up on wax and a prayer! Praying that they'd somehow ride the right winds into this gizzard-forsaken port!

Belial opened his mouth sharply, willing for every inch of that bold thought to tumble out. Screech some sense into the much taller white-haired cockerel's skull, consequences be damned.

Instead, his nose twitched. The wind's direction had changed moments ago, and now the smell of smoke was layered with something more poignant, more dangerous. The scent wafted past Anise, weaving behind a tower of wooden crates. Every splinter, every dry crack Belial could make out with crystal precision, offering glimpses into the tower's shadowed, concealed figure.

Head cocked in that signature bird-like way, Belial's eyes narrowed. For a moment, he swore he could see a pair of amber eyes staring back, sharp and predatorial. Reeking so much like...

Like...

His eyes widened, mind laced with a hundred stories of cat claw clashing with bird talon. Of the fates of those birds who lost, and of that natural prey instinct to take flight...

Lion!

Whipping around to fully face the threat behind the crates, a pricked and pointed talon aimed straight at the tower. "We're not alone," Belial half-whispered, urgency making his voice grow louder with every word. "Someone's watching us... sh-show yourself, bastard!"

MAGIC // ABILITIES.

RED MAGIC

· Golden Eagle Cry | Thanks to his mixed blood, Belial's cry is not as strong or impactful as it should be. He can let it out in effective, short bursts however, and oftentimes that can be enough disorientation that his wings and talons can finish the rest of the job.

BLACK MAGIC

· Black Magic Feathers | Belial's feathers develop a protective coating of black magic, which render the feathers as deadly as poisonous knives. He can shoot out and control them at will, to the detriment of his mobility and speed. Once they are out, they're out, and he has to turn back to normal to wait for more feathers to grow.

· Black Magic Ovoids | Belial can create black magic egg-like structures that can act as shields or trap his enemies, and when the eggs crack into pieces thanks to enemy efforts to get out, the pieces can still be manipulated against them.

CODE BY SEROBLISS / VALOROUS ORDER

Last edited:
Yamato Nadeshiko
Hilda Thorvald
Ying Shou Long

"Well isn't it obvious? You called me and now I'm here. Trust me when I say that this axe will guarantee to split you in half!" Hilda declared. "Easy there, Hildy. No need to agitate this demon right here." Yamato told her and then they thought "Are we certain we can defeat her? She seemed pretty way off our league. Oh, whatever." Just then, Syvarra chanted a spell that made her create clones of herself and they begun to circle around the trio in the air. When some of them swept down in attempt to attack them, they're met with blades and, for the case of Ying, fists. But then when died, their bodies had emitted black smoke, and that's bad news.

Even worst, some of the clones that are still up in the air had let out loud shouts that disoriented the group. Yamato and Ying were greatly affected by this, but Hilda, for some reason, wasn't taken aback by the high frequency yell. Perhaps it was her burning desire to kill Syvarra that all of her senses were fixated on her, not her clones. As they continue to fight however, one of the clones came down and snatched Yamato away from the group. "YAMA!!!" Hilda yelled just as another one swept down a tackled Ying hard onto the ground. The impact that she had felt was equivalent to that of being hit by a boulder. As she coughed up some blood, the clone that had tackled her knelt down. "Fuck! No! Please don't kill me! I...I'm still a virgin!" Ying begged for her dear life, unable to move because of the tackle.

This left Hilda the only one still fighting and she's way past her rage point. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER-!!!" Just when she had cursed, one of the clones swept in and tackled her. Hilda definitely felt that, but yet she still stood. In retaliation, she grabbed the clone by the neck and crushed it, killing her in the process. She then quickly threw the corpse before the black smoke could come out of it. But then another one swept down and tackled her, but yet she still stands. And then another one followed, followed by another, and another and another, the last one made Hilda almost get down on one knee when she quickly placed her axe on the ground to stop her fall. At this point, she's gravely injured, but her sheer will won't prevent her from getting knocked down. "Is that all you got, huh?! How about you all get down here and face me like a real warrior?! You dirty cowards!" She taunted.

StealthyShades StealthyShades

maeve thistlebottom
roadside introduction
Merchant's Carriage
uneasy
pls refer to photo
Maeve kept quiet after Cecil reassured her, her eyes watching Olivar as he began to fly his way over to the carriage.

"Well then? Shall we be off? I certainly wouldn't want to waste anymore precious time. I have a show to get to after all." The redhead deflated at Olivar's eagerness to begin moving. The prospect of breakfast for dinner was growing farther and farther from becoming a reality. This realization made the alchemist frown slightly, her prior anxieties beginning to ebb away. That was, until the stranger randomly dropped his head down from above and gave her and Cecil a warmer introduction.

Maeve wondered how Cecil would react to this strange man, but she didn't have to wonder for very long. A short introduction, followed by an immediate threat made it clear as day that the lioness had no desire to make any more friends. Maeve couldn't help but feel a bit guilty. So, she spoke up, despite the anxious feeling tugging at her chest,

"I'm Maeve. It's been many years since I've seen the Nature's Exchange Festival, so maybe we will see you there." She gave him a polite smile before tucking herself away into her thoughts.

Should she have followed in Cecil's actions? Giving her first name seemed harmless enough, but what if he knew of her shop? Ah, now her head was growing a bit large. Her shop was successful, but not so much so that she gained renown outside of the country.

Maeve looked over at Olivar again, surprised to still see his head hanging there, upside down. "Though, I am also curious as to how you ended up here alone. Must not be any fun, all on your own. Did you come from Altaire?" The fairy couldn't help herself. She needed to know if he came from the city, or if he had any ties to the Syndicate that nearly took her away at the border.
coded by natasha.

Ishido.png
1692414838445.jpeg
The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Kyuubey Kyuubey

Ishido raised an eyebrow as someone started shouting about why "it" was closed. Turning towards the culprit making all the noise, he noticed a man with white hair who also have seemed to notice the events happening in another district and also wasn't too happy about the Tavern being closed at the same time. He also was accompanied by two people, one who was a Giant and the other who had seemed to be a Beastwoman. Guards soon were running in the same direction as the smoke and he knew that there might be more going on than he originally thought. I'll have to take a look or get any news from the locals to figure out what's going on. Cupping his chin in thought, his gaze turned away while his mind worked like clockwork, only to suddenly be tackled down into the wet ground and cause his uniform to not only get dirty but also absorb the water from the rain. "Wh-!" he shouted, looking up at the man who tackled him. It had been none other than the same man who complained about the tavern being shut down.

Immediately he was using his name, laughing and rolling off him. Now at first, Ishido had no time to respond at all to the tackle and he had still been processing the situation. However, as soon as the man rolled off him and used that infamous nickname followed by "brother", his eyes had widened in shock. "Toshi?" The half-elf asked as he stared at his best friend from a long time ago. That smile that had been plastered across Tohiro's face was something he couldn't forget, especially when that's all he ever saw when being his best friend and making him smile. "Toshiro you've grown so much. You've also seemingly never stopped fighting with all of those reminders that I can see from here. I knew it would've been too good to be true that you stopped fighting." A laugh escaped his lips while shaking his head "I can't believe you're here in Altair. If you just got here: Welcome, it seems we're imploding today as you can see." The gesture to the dust cloud but he continued "It's been so long...Please tell me you were able to get into a family. A loving home at the very least."

1692582252522.png
1692582215360.png
To say that Altair was collapsing in on itself today would be an understatement. Compared to any other day... Today was bordering on anarchy. A murder spree at the Braze N Bold and explosions in another place entirely. Luckily it didn't seem to be near her home where her brother was residing so she needn't worry for now. But she would need to keep tabs on the chaos just in case. "Looks like there's far more going on than we expect today." Silva nodded in response, wondering if the situation will die down eventually. The detective explained the situation with the bodies. especially with how the clean up crew will be running late considering the state of the city right now. Looking back at the tavern she didn't much like the idea of lugging corpses out of the crime scene but her strength certainly did give her the capacity to do so. With a heavy hearted sigh she sat down the crate she held. She knew she had to do the right thing. It's not like she was in a rush anyway. her brother doesn't start his next batch of medicine until tomorrow anyway.

"Loath as I am to ask I suppose I could lend a ha..."
"ISHIDO!!" Silva was startled by the new arrival's shout as the man just about tackled the detective to the ground. An assailant!? She thought getting ready for a fist fight. She was however caught of guard by the word 'brother' "Huh?" As it turns out it was not an attack, rather just a reunion. She let out a breath of relief thankful she doesn't need to get into a fight today. It didn't take long for Silva to recognise the serial tackler's face. He was in the potion shop not long ago. Another taller man arrived soon after, a face she didn't recognise, but it was easy to tell he was a giant. Before long the detective's attention was set on his long lost friend. "Well... Assuming there are no other interruptions I would like to say my offer for aid still stands." She said in a rather cold tone. "I do have some abilities that may be able to help in this situation. But we can discuss that more once you two have been reacquainted." She said looking between Toshiro and Ishido before backing off. Instead she turned her attention to the new face in the group, the giant, giving him an intense stare as she usually does with people she never met... And she wonders why she isn't good with other people...

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 The Elder The Elder Britt-21 Britt-21 Kyuubey Kyuubey

Anise Paige
StealthyShades StealthyShades Kovacs Kovacs Israel Israel Kyuubey Kyuubey

Anise was too preoccupied tending to the avian demon, that she neglected to notice the lioness before her. Of course said lioness was also quite effective at sealing her presence from others, and with the other problems that she was facing, Anise wasn't really worried about someone gawking at them. It seemed her rescue wasn't as agreeable on that position. He leapt to his feet, quickly demanding their watcher reveal theirself. Anise however, wasn't exactly ready to deal with this at the moment. There was far too much at stake, and she needed this man to calm down now.

She quickly stepped between the man and the alleyway, that being his main area of concern "Listen! You're adrenaline is running and you're experience fight or flight, but we need to stay focused. We need to get out of here." She turned over to look at the man who looked like an embalmed corpse. "I understand that rigor mortis makes moving quickly difficult, but... NOW would be nice!"

cooltext439227989174976.png
Streets of Altair~Old Faces
__shinazugawa_sanemi_kimetsu_no_yaiba_drawn_by_natsuneco_02__sample-58f48019194b836e55fed4d01b...jpgThat wild grin never faded away as he looked at his childhood friend. Looking at Ishido, memories from their past began to flood through his mind. All those years ago, he was reminded of all the trouble Ishido will bail Toshiro out of, or even the wounds he would bandage up after fighting one of the other children. And each time Ishido will simply lecture Toshiro, who would just smile and laugh it off; basically going through one ear and out the other. Despite being almost complete opposites, the two boys was thought to be inseparable. And of course a family just had to come in, scoop up Ishido and ruin all the fun for Toshiro. Though that never stopped him, he knew one day they'll meet again, and by the grace of the gods they were reunited in the big city of Altair.

"Hehe yeah, the fighting actually got worse after you left. Especially since I got adopted by those monks. They're the ones that trained me and basically took me in." He said laughing as he rubbed the back of his head. He didn't know how to tell him about the incident that happened shortly after he left, so for the first time, Toshi kept his mouth shut. Well at least about that. "I've been traveling along for a bit and I've actually been in Altair for about a week, and its been crazy. I been fighting for some cash at night in this underground ring, and I made it all the way to finals just to lose it all to this giant ass white tiger beastman. So now I'm completely broke." He says laughing with literally no worry at all. "Buuut, I am about to go do this job with some new friends I made today. Don't think we're gonna leave soon though." He says looking up at the dust cloud. "If the city always this lively?" He asked looking at Ishido.

His attention then shifts over to both Silva and Asher. Noticing Silva he's eyes squint for a second tryna remember where he say her, which wasn't too long ago at all. When he finally connected the dots, his eyes open wide as if the lights turned on. "Oh shit its the potion lady from the Bird's Cage". He says completely butchering the potion shops name. "This is truly a small town." he looks over at Asher and points towards Ishido. "Hey Asher, this is my brother Ishido and this lady runs a potion shop." He says pointing over at Silva. "And Ishido, that's my new best buddy Kiara." He says point in the direction he last saw her. He looked over in that direction and finally noticed that she wasn't around any longer. The smile on his face fades, and he stands up in concern. "Asher...where's Kiara?" He asked looking up at the giant. First the explosion and now Kiara is gone. 'She better be okay'.

Ciaran
Unknown Territory, Coastal Forests

Once the smoke had cleared, Ciaran grumbled at his current state; dirt and grass stains soiled his clothing, while particles of soil stayed tangled in the hair on his arms. "Ye sure?" he questioned when Faraine proposed they follow and befriend the volatile cat creature. He was only half-paying attention, brushing off what filth he could. The cat had made a fool of him, and his shouting had the potential to draw some unwanted attention; who could say for sure what predators or ghouls stalked these forests?

Speaking of... As soon as Ciaran looked up, he realized Faraine was disappearing into the brush after the feline. "Ah!? F-Faraine, doon't leave me 'ere!" he pleaded while dashing to catch up. However, he skidded to a halt, noticing another blue glow in his peripheral vision. It was simply more of those flowers—magenta petals, glowing pistils. There was no harm in having more. He grabbed the base of their stems and yanked them out of the ground, then continued after the tall woman, flailing them above his head as dirt grains rained onto him.

Ciaran crashed through the foliage in pursuit, the stiff branches reprimanding his intrusions with stinging lashes to his arms and arse. "Ow, ow, ow...!" he hissed. His focus was on the forming welts, so he barely stopped himself mere inches away from Fara; a split second later and he would've collided. "D' ye see i'?" he whispered, peering around her side.

Interactions: leviohsa leviohsa

Flirting and fighting
Zenoulis Silvercraw
The pirate finished casting his spell when he heard his love call out to him. He only heard the parts that he wanted to hear though.”And for the record, I'm not married!" Was she trying to hint at him about something? Was he that blind? Of course… he thought to himself. `This is not the time right now my love, but for the record, I'm not either” he yelled to her, apparently not taking the hint that he was announcing her presence to the knights. Zenoulis killed one human after another, feeding their souls to his River Styx spell. The noise that he was making made some guards flee but others quickly took their place. At the edge of his peripherals, he saw a knight die but not by him. A dark figure took the guards’ attention away from him.

“Well, I knew I’d find something to entertain me in this boring city.” Whoever this guy was, he wasn't going to kill Zel, yet.He watched as the vampire insulted the corpse in front of them. “Hm… your magic is... fascinating. How about a deal? I will help you with these… soldiers?” What did he have to lose? His soul? “...And you owe me a small favor. Do we have a deal?” Zel grabbed flask of rum on his hip and said “You can’t have this but you can fuck me if that is want you are leading towards… I mean…. Deal.”

The pirate headed to check on his former crewmate. "You... you... piece of pigeon pirate shit! You left me for dead!" Zel heard from Belial behind him. "Belie... is that any way to talk to your captain..” He wasn't able to finish his sentence before Belie interrupted him, "I could spit in your eye and call you captain." “..Who just saved your life, by the way." He smirked after trying to one up his feathered-friend. A guard rushed Zenoulis and was immediately shot between the eyes. As he reloaded his gun, Zel pestered Belial once more, "And I didn't leave you for dead. I was simply ensuring our loot didn't go down with the ship." That comment was not handled well. "Ensuring?!" The last time he saw this much anger from the bird-demon was right before he left in the rowboat with all the loot.

After Anise tended to Belial, the captain saw the bird rush to his feet as if he spotted someone. The kid was always a good look out, he had the eyes of a hawk. Another knight came at the trio and he was dealt with swiftly. "We're not alone," Zel didn't know what the hell Belial was talking about. There were knights swarming them. Of course they’re now alone. He turned to see what the bird was talking about. "Someone's watching us... sh-show yourself, bastard!" Without hesitation Zel sheathed his sword and drew two of his revolvers on to the figure coming from the smoke.
Code By Nano

Logi Laeblom

"Psh, We're no gonnae find him jist like that. Nae unless he wants tae be foond." Logi scoffed, keeping her eyes up at the canopy. "We juist need tae find a bonnie piece a' land tae stay. Beach ain't a permanent option. Not wit' ghost pirates annoyin' us. Plus, there's wee bit'ae chance we find tae owner ae this!" She popped the axe out of her bag of holding, spinning around and showing it to her two companions. "It'll be a bit a' ae walk" She turned to Kalmia, "Or a fly, if yae know 'ow ta use 'em things." She gestured at the other fairies wings.

"Twa hours noo. Nae either o' ye be goin' saft oun me." She joked, grinning at the two. Then, something caught her eye. A shadow in the trees. Her head didn't jerk, but her eyes did."E'en steely noo." she finished, turning and continuing her march into the deep forest.

Mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 Anaxileah Anaxileah (short post, sorry. Feeling fried to be honest)

Zuriel Damestrcu

jeremyagreche5.png

Interactions: Zenoulis Silvercraw ( StealthyShades StealthyShades ), Anise Paige ( Reanimator Buns Reanimator Buns ), and Kiara Solarius ( Kyuubey Kyuubey )
Mentions: Belial Brunlofang ( Kovacs Kovacs )

“You can’t have this but you can fuck me if that is want you are leading towards… I mean…. Deal.” At the pirate’s comment, Zuriel’s face twisted into shock and he stared at the pale-haired half-demon as if he had grown a second head. "I truly hope you're joking." His face had landed on a mixture of disgust and embarrassment at the pirate’s statement. He pinched the bridge of his nose and gave a deep sigh. The dark-haired vampire truly hoped that no one could see his embarrassment.

"Either way, I wish for a fruitful... alliance. Now," His attention returned back to the soldiers, many of which had recovered and took up defensive positions. "Who wants to join their comrades?" With that, Zuriel’s body moved quickly, almost too quickly for the human eye to catch. One hand caught a guard’s head and smashed it into the ground. One of the guard’s was about to bring their longsword down on the vampire, however Zuriel’s leg extended out and sent the man flying until his body hit a wall with a sickening crunch. A few more of the guards would quickly meet the same fate, until they were nothing more than a bloody, visceral mess. Despite the carnage he inflicted, only a little of the blood had landed on Zuriel.

"I understand that rigor mortis makes moving quickly difficult, but... NOW would be nice!" The unmarried half-demon seemed keen on guiding the group away from the onslaught. Zuriel gave her a perplexed look, as if to say ‘What are you talking about?’ "Aw, just a little more fun~" The vampire purred at the lavender half-demon, his confused facial expressions had changed to a more jovial appearance. "At least until the street is fully covered in the blood of these fools." With the rate at which Zuriel was going, the streets were definitely headed in the direction of a scarlet makeover. However, something else had distracted the vampire from continuing on with his carnage. A scent he had not noticed before, perhaps he had been too distracted by the half-demons and guards. The bird half-demon had picked up on the scent much sooner than him. Perhaps the avian's survival instincts had kept him ever vigilant for possible predators.

Zuriel began to walk over to the box and in a sing-song voice said, "Little kitty, little kitty. Come and play~" With one, quick swipe of his hands the wooden crates seem to scatter and splinter apart. It now left the beastwoman without a layer of protection. He stood over the now previously hidden individual. "Hm... I didn't know lions were so skittish." He teased playfully. The previous maliciousness seemingly dissipated a bit from his features.

"The violet one seems keen on fleeing, so I might recommend you follow us... Obviously you don't have to, but it might not be wise to stick around here." He kneeled down to get a better look at the beastwoman, his eyes closed in mirth. Unlike before, his smile was no longer cruel. In fact, most would say it borderlined on charming. If it weren’t for the fact that he was covered in blood, he almost looked noble.

Rhada Sybille
Roads of Vinalda, Northbound

At first, Rhada had the faintest glimmer of hope this stranger would see the filled wagons and simply accept there was no room. The ploy seemingly worked... Until the guildmaster heard the most beautiful words no one escaping a potential murderer wanted to hear: "If you don’t mind, you can stay on the roof..."

Rhada paid little attention to the rest of the statement. Instead, she peered skeptically out her carriage window after Olivar passed. The gossip among the merchants of Altair betrayed Matheus's cunning, but what thoughts raced through his head? What possessed him to let this foreboding fey perch atop a carriage also housing a mercenary and a fugitive from the Blackmoon Syndicate? "An unusual solution to an uncommon and... unexpected problem," she observed, pulling her facial muscles into the semblance of a smile to sound pleased. "Do watch your head up there, Mister Thorne."

Once finished with her dignified remarks, she stifled an uncomfortable sigh and repressed a white-hot gaze. To the passing alchemist, she mouthed the words, "What are you doing?"

Interactions: Jackaboi Jackaboi Grangrule Grangrule
Mentions: leviohsa leviohsa Britt-21 Britt-21

Last edited:
1690002780826.png
1693439859398.png
Iroki Marashor/ (and cat priest)
interaction: StealthyShades StealthyShades Topless Topless
Finally the priest of the temple actually looked outside staring at the fairy and the fires cat ears tilting too the side and head tilting. "what the.. demon??" they'd say with abject confusion as Iroki tried to explain the situation letting out a long sigh afterwards. "does that make any sense at all seriously just.. follow me.." he'd have to say with a semi panicked voice before grabbing the priest by the arm and dragging the and back to where they'd last seen the demon entity murdering people, sure he'd lost his composure but frankly this was one of those days where composure wasn't necessary it was a demon undeniable so, dragging the priest back along with them they’d have to dodge and weave through the streets of panicked people made harder by the fact that the priest wasn’t able to shrink and fly so it was a bit of a slong to actually pull them along with them. “Come on come on this is serious“ iroki would say under his breath as he was forced to shove many people out of the way to get back To where they started.

and well upon seeing the floating entity the priest stared for a moment before coming too his senses he'd stare them down "nya.. i was what the hell? ok you where not bullshiting dont worry ill handle this" the priest would say fire in there eyes worry melting away instead replaced with angry.. becuse who wouldn't be with a demon.

Last edited:
Ishido.png
1693497133115.jpeg
The Elder The Elder Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Jackaboi Jackaboi Slav Slav

Ishido couldn't believe that Toshiro was here out of all places. Though, much at the same time should've been expected due to the large city of Altair being the main point of contact for all the races from his observation. With events, parties, trading, and more, why the hell wouldn't Toshi be here? As his brother explained what happened, he nodded as he fully listened to him I'm glad the Monks took him in. Sounds like they saw the potential in him when he kept throwing hands all those years ago. The man thought as he examined Toshi's features He's scarred up. Must have been a rough time to go through that...They're also very close to vital parts of his face...At least he's healed from them and is still the same Toshiro I know. He felt bad in a way, knowing there were probably times he could have his best friend's back when the time came for it. Toshi even informed him of the fighting for cash and that now he was totally broke. If only he knew he was here in town, he could have offered Toshi a place, or at least food for that matter. When life doesn't give you lemons...

However hearing that he'd be taking up a job with his friends gave him some relief, at least he was responsible enough to get jobs rather than rely purely on fighting matches. "The city isn't usually this lively. Might be a full moon tonight or something to cause a lot of chaos thus far." As Toshi addressed Silva as the girl from the "Bird's Cage", Ishi let out a chuckle with another one of his head shakes. Looking towards the Giant, he noticed one of them had been missing and apparently that other one happened to be Toshi's best buddy. His tone of voice had changed while asking about the girl who had no longer been present. "Well she had been a Beastwoman correct? Surely she'd be able to take care of herself. Those women are notorious for being strong enough to handle themselves." Getting up from the wet ground, he knew his clothes were going to need some dry cleaning later.

Turning his head toward Silva, he responded "I mean if you feel like transporting bodies over to the morgue then please be my guest. We're gonna need reports done on them to continue the investigation. However, because it is a crime scene, I doubt you'd want to get your hands dirty or anything of the sort." Wiping his hands onto his pants, he looked between the others "If you all want to track down your friend, I'd recommend doing so while you still have the chance. Altair is big, surely she hadn't gotten too far from here. As for you, Toshi, you need to stop by my firm if you need a place to sleep and get food. We already scavenged enough as children, no need to do that now." The halfling took in a deep breath and then let it out while looking toward Silva herself "Silva, just know I'm also still working with your case. It hasn't been forgotten."

1680449175263.png
Unknown Territory~Foraging
Nasir.jpg"Glow in the dark plants?" He said in question as he's never seen plants that were bioluminescent over the waters sea level. If he were to think back the underwater kingdom of Aqilus had a reef filled with plants glowing and lightening up the ocean. The sight itself was very beautiful from what he remembers. Sad to say he hasn't seen anything much like that in ages. Would he even be able to find it again? Being exiled from your own home definitely takes a toll on ones memories. Who knows if its even still there? "When you go, allow Nesta and I the opportunity to follow. The sight would more than likely take her mind of her wound." Who knows, even for himself, he might find and ounce of bliss from the sight of these flowers. At the mention of fog, Nasir looked around as he noticed smoke covering the area. He sniffed the air and smelt nothing that was burning. His nose isn't as keen as Nesta's so it wouldn't be much help. "No...I don't smell anything. Just keep your eyes out just in case though.

Nasir continued to walk along, keep his eyes out. So far he only noticed more mushrooms much like the ones Val noticed a little while ago. He noticed a black beetle like insect crawling up a nearby tree, completely minding it's own business. When Val called out, he turned his attention towards her, and walked over. "Is it some kind of fruit or vegetable?" He asked as he walked up. He answer presented itself as he noticed a bush covered in pink berries, nothing like he's ever seen before. "Interesting." He said simply, as he listened to Val. "I saw we gather a few of them, and show em to the crew so they know what to avoid, and so we can make the poison. Not better way to test it than within a fight. I'll test it out when the opportunity presents itself."

After saying his peace, he continued to stand next to Val as she continued fidgeting around the bush. He kept his eyes peeled around the area as she did her thing. Then she called out to them yet again. She noticed a footprint, the first we've seen since we've arrived. "Let me take a look." Nasir said as he crouched down and began tracing the footprint with his fingers. "Like you said definitely a child, and its a fairy one at that. These footprints are much lighter, shallower, than what a human child would make. I say we follow and see where it leads us." He looked back at the others to waiting for their input on the situation.

MATHEUS KLEIN CLEARHART
06.png
And with that this should be resolved, a somewhat stranded and ominous fae, before Matheus decides to return to his carriage, he is aware of the consequence of accepting Olivar as a passenger, he glanced at Rhada to see how she felt about this decision, as expected, she seemed to be against it as he was quickly figured out what she was saying, he walked closely towards Rhada and whispered under his breath “Look, I have no idea what this man is capable of, for all we know we may be in danger if the talk goes under, the way he acts is a little bit unnatural even for my weirder standards” he tried to explained himself before adding his reassurance “As long as me and Cecil keeps a close eye on him, whatever he intends to do will be prevented, if only Master were here…” if his Mentor was here, this would’ve been simpler but as long as she is a candidate of one of the Royal Advisors, she will never leave Astrine.

With danger kept close, they are surely worried of what might happen during their travel to Astrine “I’ll take full responsibility if anything ever goes wrong, in the least I’m sure this guy is not part of that syndicate- what was it again? Blackmoon? Yes, that one” Matheus is at least sure that no one will hire a puppeteer for an assassination, even if it was a cover-up occupation, Olivar acts too friendly and in a jester-like manner, he won’t be able to get on everybody’s good side with just that, especially the fact that he emerged from the shadows of these woods seemingly fine by himself, any assassination attempts would be more discreet than this, and they might have information on Cecil already as Maeve’s hired bodyguard, even if this was an attempt to gain infornmation, it's too reckless. “Though, whatever his intentions may be as well as his identity, it will all be revealed once we reach the capital, let’s pray for our safe travel” Matheus said before he walked back to his carriage, Matheus plans to prepare for what might come next yet he has no idea where to start except keeping a close eye on Olivar once he is back to his wagon before the ride to Astrine resumes, as he reached his carriage he gave a subtle nod to everyone including Olivar “By the way, try not to tamper with anything here, I don’t want any accidents to happen knowing my occupation” he gave a clear statement to Olivar before chuckling as he returns to his spot.

( Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa Jackaboi Jackaboi Goonfire Goonfire ) Main Interaction

Rhada Sybille
Roads of Vinalda, Northbound

A ghostly pale Rhada glanced nervously towards the rear of the caravan as Matheus explained his actions. She had never been in a fight before, so the prospect of such a high-stakes skirmish was truly daunting. "Fair point. I will be counting on you two, but I do hope our concerns are unfounded," she whispered in reply. Sitting back in her seat, she took a deep breath to relax and once again tucked away the firearm. Brandishing that thing didn't help the tension at all.

Once the others were situated in—and on—the alchemist's wagon, she cupped one hand around her mouth. "Forward!" she directed, and so her vehicles lurched forward, one by one, carrying the eclectic lot towards that small town. A signpost stood by the roadside, illuminated by the bright lanterns: "Moss Brae: 1/2 mile."

Interactions: Grangrule Grangrule
Mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa Jackaboi Jackaboi

1693960458686.png
1693960374276.png
Olivar chuckled as he heard Matheus warn him of tampering with the wagon, his mind going back to an earlier time of his life, then once he heard the beastwoman's threat he held his visible hand above his head in surrender however still smiling, showing that he did not feel truly threatened. "My my such ferocity! I suppose you must be the muscle guarding this wagon! However there is little need to bear your fangs at me. I have no intention of performing any untoward actions to your companion. I just simply wish to chat so we can lighten the mood and make this journey at least a little more relaxing!" He said as he glanced toward the redhead. Looking up close now he could tell for certain she was a Fairy. Although even for a wingless Fairy she was unique still in her own right. As the girl introduced herself he could begin to grasp the kind of personality she has. An innocent face paired with innocent mannerisms and seemingly trusting enough to give her name to a stranger such as him, assuming it is her real name that is, though someone like him would see through a lie in an instant, he does it as a career after all. A far cry from the mischievous nature most Fairies are often known to have. Such an individual would be perfect for the play he had in mind. This was an opportunity he simply could never let pass by.

"Why it is a pleasure to meet you Maeve. I daresay you seem far more polite than your furry friend here... Not that I can blame her. The beastfolk are well known for their contempt towards strangers. Especially considering this situation I must count myself lucky I didn't get my head lopped off the moment you all stopped." He chuckled at his comment as he glanced back at the lioness with a smirk. trying to keep her guessing if he's trying to taunt her or not. But he quickly continued speaking before she could get a word in. "ALSO to answer both your questions... do try to avoid sounding disappointed but it was merely because I was out obtaining certain hard to come by materials to make my... Shall we say Golems. Though it would be a disservice to call them that... As my puppets and golems are all crafted to meet the highest state of realism possible. To the point they are indistinguishable from the average human! That being said the acquisition of such materials is difficult and I must travel far from the safety of towns and cities to do so. With me also being so absorbed in my work the time had also passed me by quicker than I anticipated and before I knew it I was alone in the middle of the night in the enchanted forest. Now I am confident in my ability to take care of myself but I am still glad you all turned up when you did. Truly I am." To say he was out alone in the forest gathering materials wouldn't even be a lie. It was actually the truth. The only thing he couldn't say is what that material was. Trade secrets aside the acquisition of said material could have some moral compromising implications. He glanced between the two passengers, smirking once again. "Alright my turn, I'm intrigued to hear your stories~ Especially you." He said looking directly at Maeve. "You say it's been some time since you attended the Nature's Exchange Festival. Tell me why a Fairy such as yourself decided to return now after so many years." He made his query and watched closely wondering how she would react to him immediately recognising her as a Fairy outright despite looking deceptively human.

Goonfire Goonfire Grangrule Grangrule Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa

Last edited:
Cecil.png
1693702122601.jpeg

Grangrule Grangrule Jackaboi Jackaboi leviohsa leviohsa Goonfire Goonfire

Are you joking me? Why would you say your actual name Mae? This man was literally wondering around in the dark, by himself, in the enchanted forest with a bunch of random shit within no doubt. Including the guardian of the forest that wondered where it pleased. Who would be in their right mind enough to give a suspicious man their name. Mae, you're a doll but please... A name can sometimes be life or death. Even breaking her gaze from the man for one second just to glance at Mae, she hoped it was enough to show that just maybe it was a bad idea before her gaze shifted back. The man was very dramatic, she felt as if she was talking with those pompous actors that are all "Oh my, what rudeness comes from thee!" or some garbage like that. Cecil's eyes narrowed at his response This trip only just got more stressful rather than relaxing you weirdo. Thought the Lioness while he continued to speak.

That's where she was feeling it: That poke. This man was literally poking the lion and is seemingly wanting to fuck around and find out. Yes, Beastmen were known for their aggression, sometimes even anger atop that. But they had strong bonds, despite their differences they were the brutes of the races. Which was why they were in charge of the gate to The Banished. Olivar continued to go on as usual, taking some kind of liking to Mae as he asked her more questions. My life is about to get increasingly busier. I should've brought my sister with me. She cursed herself while listening to the conversation of the two. Soon Matheus had arrived and continued to move the carriage just like everyone else. They passed by a sign that said they were close to the next town and this only made her eyebrows close together.

There's no way he did not see this sign. It literally has a LANTERN ON IT!
This only increased her suspicions because he could have walked the rest of the way in the dark had he kept going. Her jaw had tightened in anger but did her best not to lash out. What if this man was truly just a weirdo? Nah that wouldn't make sense. Not with what evidence they had thus far. She chose to remain quite for right now.

faraine zolas
an enemy appears
Draconian Village
Sneaky
pls refer to photo
interactions

Goonfire Goonfire Kyuubey Kyuubey
The only way that the half-giant knew that her companion was still nearby was the ever-present sounds of disturbed shrubbery and pained winces. The commotion willed her to furrow her brow, knowing that if he kept this up, they'd be good as dead to whatever creatures lurked about.

Stealth clearly wasn't the beastkind's strong suit. A quiet sigh escaped her purple lips, yet she kept pursuing the skittish bomb cat. She couldn't help but be reminded of her youth, hunting in the snowy peaks of the mountains with her mother. She wondered how her mother would react, knowing her only daughter was out here sticking her nose in business that certainly wasn't hers.

Nostalgic wonderings were interrupted by the sound of heavy footsteps, and low, rumbling voices. The bounty hunter immediately crouched down, holding an arm out to stop the boisterous ginger from walking right into a death sentence.

Pierced ears twitched as she listened in as Ciaran spoke up,

"D' ye see i'?" Faraine shook her head, beaded braids swaying along with her. Lowering her extended arm, she brought her index finger to her lips, signaling that someone--or something--was nearby. Without another word, she deftly took out her pocket mirror, a seemingly worthless, bronze memento with a black rose on the center.

Faraine wondered if using her magic would give her away, but she needed to know what they were about to walk into, or, rather, run away from. So, she opened the mirror with a push of a button, revealing only her reflection. She blinked at it for a moment, before furrowing her brow. This wasn't a good idea, not when they were already so close.

So, she snapped the mirror shut, putting it back into her pocket before looking over to Ciaran. "Stay here." Without another word, the giant stood up to her full height, dusting herself off before holding both her hands out and snapping her fingers. Whilst she snapped, the last thing Ciaran could see were her eyes glowing gold, before she seemingly disappeared into thin air.

Only a deep blue shimmer fell around where Faraine once stood, and that was thanks to one of the many enchanted rings upon her fingers, imbued with magic that would grant her invisibility. This enchantment never exuded as much magical presence as a scrying spell does. She would reflect her surroundings, for as long as she wore the ring on her finger. "I'm going to investigate." She said nothing more as she walked carefully, making sure to minimize the sounds of leaves crunching beneath her dirt and sand-trodden boots.

It didn't take long for her to walk into a clearing, finding a small village full of.. lizards?

No, these were no mere lizards. They were large, hefty, draconian beasts. The only semblance they had to lizards were that they were green. Most were as tall, if not taller, than Faraine, and they looked to be of good constitution. Faraine couldn't help her ever-growing curiosity, deciding to carefully walk further into the village. The more she observed, the more she realized that their magic was unlike any she had ever seen. The ground rumbled beneath her for a moment, causing her to stumble, until realizing that a dragon was the cause.

They seemed to be constructing some kind of building from the earth, using sheer magic to move the dirt according to their own will. Golden eyes were wide with shock. Elemental magic? That was impossible! Her mother had confirmed it in her youth..

Or so she thought.

"Someone is watching us." A stern, rumbling voice boomed behind her, willing her to take a step forward and spinning around, coming face-to-face with a pair of golden eyes, similar to her own. "I can smell it." The dragon had scales of a deep, evergreen color, shining in the sunlight. He stood about half a foot taller than she, and looked to be extremely heavy, adorned with ornate armor and a sheathed sword at his side.

So, how could she not hear him approach her?

Faraine needed to leave. There were too many unknowns, and by the sound of the disgruntled dragons approaching the one in front of her, they were not the friendly type. How annoying. She couldn't run to where Ciaran hid, and put him in danger. So, she took a few silent steps backwards, using this time to unsheathe her own sword, which remained invisible.

The dragon she backed away from kept his gaze locked on her, "Get rid of the glamour, intruder. Your silly tricks won't work here." His stern demeanor was met with exasperated pleas to just be rid of the pest, to kill her already. Faraine was thankful that she had Ciaran hadn't followed her. Maybe he could tell the others about this.... development.

With a defeated sigh, Faraine snapped her fingers with her free hand, deactivating the enchanted ring and revealing herself to the group.

The same voice that spoke to her directed it’s attention to another dragon-like creature, this one with purple scales,

“Go search the island. Who knows who or what else this sneak brought with it.” His words were laced with anger and utter disregard for Faraine’s prescience. She rolled her eyes as the purple-scaled person simply nodded and left immediately.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
maeve thistlebottom
blossoming apprenticeship
Merchant's Carriage
uneasy
pls refer to photo
Cecil's disapproving glance, coupled with the abundance of attention from Olivar, the anxious feeling in her chest never went away.

His story was long, and quite detailed. However, nothing included the city of Altair, or investigations. The raven-haired fairy talked quite fast, leaving even Cecil silent beside her.

"You say it's been some time since you attended the Nature's Exchange Festival. Tell me why a Fairy such as yourself decided to return now after so many years."

Maeve didn't understand his interest in her. Purple eyes looked to Cecil, almost asking for permission in fear of making another mistake. What should she tell this man? Irritation seeped its way into her mind. Could she not make a single decision on her own? Some time had passed, a potentially awkward silence fell as the flightless fairy stumbled with making a decision.. until she realized something.

How did he know she was a fairy?

The gaze that fell on Cecil swiftly looked back over at the mischievous man, "Who said I was a fairy?" Her tone wasn't accusatory, but it was evident that she didn't enjoy how easily she was spotted as a fairy. Some could sense the magical prescience she had, but without her mentioning anything, it's usually nearly impossible to tell, especially when her pointed ears are covered. Did she give herself away?

Gosh, being secretive was tiring.

"I only wish to explore the more.. alchemical side of things at the exchange." She admitted, giving Olivar a half-lie, followed by a whole lie, "It is why this man here has taken me on as his apprentice." A smile lifted her features as Maeve gave Matheus a gentle jab with his elbow, hoping to convey a sense of friendship between the two.

Would this lie be alright? The fairy tried not to be too obvious when looking over to Cecil, almost asking if she had said too much. Surely Matheus wouldn't mind either, right? Her eyes peered over to the driver, wondering how he would react to this news.
coded by natasha.

Syvarra, Voice of Thousands
GM POST

original_and_2_more_drawn_by_lam_ramdayo__sample-a533eb7d739425a205bc8bdd9f97547d.png

"Is that all you got, huh?! How about you all get down here and face me like a real warrior?! You dirty cowards!" Syvarra laugh at the beast-woman. How could a mere mortal be this dence. “You people never change…” she said while floating down to her antagonizer. “..You always thought you were perfect. YOU ARE NOT… YOU ARE FILTH! IMPURE! YOU AND YOUR MIX BREEDING.” She done toying with them and might as well kill them all and move on. Non-demons were just unethical beings with no sense of pure vision. They were just going to die anyway, Syvarra might as well start the extinction. “NO LONGER WILL I LET YOU ENDURE MY PRESENCE…Now make this fun for me and…run.” The demon took a deep breath and let out a subsonic scream once more, pushing all but Hilda away from her. She grabbed the beast woman by the face and lifted her up.

“Look the hero will die like and the city will fall.” Syvarra taunted. “You weren't even going to be able to damage me with that axe of yours.” Only weapons that were blessed by the great church were able to harm demon. At the time of Syvarra's first rampage, the weapons were not able kill her. In the state that she was in now she could be killed but with no blessed weapons in sight, she was going to ransack this city of all the souls and get her power back soon.

The cat priest and Iroki watched as the demon insulted the people before her. Seeing how real everything was Priest pulled out his booklet of spell and started to pray. “Nya to my gods above hear me, Nya” he casted a spell from his book and nothing happened. The spell was supposed to capture Syrarra once more but it wasn't working. Why? Why wasnt it working? The priest forgot to tell Iroki that he wasn't a full on priest, yet. He isn't powerful enough to cast a spell of that magnitude yet. “If that is not working then I need to find a spell that will, one second.” The cat flipped to each page and there was nothing he could do. If only someone else that knew white magic. They could help cast a spell that could deal with the demon and give Hilda a fighting chance.

Interaction: Topless Topless , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

#NewDemonBodyDis
#Ancient Demon
#ByeByeHumans
Code by Nano

Last edited:
Yamato Nadeshiko
Hilda Thorvald
Ying Shou Long

Syvarra had let out an ear-piercing scream that blew everything away, but Hilda stood her ground as she had her axe stuck firmly on the ground. The same cannot be said for Ying however as she was blown away from the scream, eventually would be crashing onto Iroki, butt first onto his face as he gets down. "Owie..." Ying mourned. Meanwhile, Syvarra grabbed Hilda by her face and lifted her up. The beast woman had begun to struggle resisting the demon's grip as she raised her axe up high and started to chop away the demon's arm, but to no avail. This would have been be it for Hilda...had not for the sudden appearance of someone wielding a huge sword as she swiftly cleaved the arm of Syvarra freeing the beast woman.

"You alright? Sorry if I've came in late. I had to rescue some pretty boy before I got to you. In fact, I came in here just in time." She said. Hilda looked up to her savior and then asked "Who the fuck are you?"

Horntensia Lambert

"My name is not that important. But what is important is that you move along. Clearly you don't have the right instrument into dealing with demons such as this one. And I see that the priest is here as well. Although...hmm...never mind." Horntensia spoke and then she turned to Syvarra and said "Demon! You have caused chaos way too far enough! Time to send you back from whence you came; IN HELL!" Hilda took a look upon her sword and was a bit awed by it's appearance. It was much too big to be called a sword. Massive, thick, heavy and far too rough. Indeed, it was like a heap of raw iron.

Meanwhile, after the priest failed to cast the spell meant to capture Syvarra, a soft, convincingly girly voice would speak to him. "You looking for a spell, I assume? Maybe I can help you with that." Yamato asked.

While Yamato was lifted up in the air by the clone of Syvarra, they quickly swung their katana to slice the clone in half to break free, only for them to start falling. Judging by the height, they would have certainly met their end had not being caught by Horntensia, who was on her way to facing Syvarra. "You alright?" She asked. When Yamato looked up to their savior, the first thing they said to her was "Of course, especially in the arms of a beautiful knight such as you." Horntensia could not help but squeal internally. "Holy shit, he's cute!" She thought to herself.

"By the way, it seems that you're heading for the demon, right? My friend, who is a goat girl, may need some help." Yamato said. "I see, then let us not waste any more time. Can you run?" Horntensia asked. "I don't know if I can still run, so..." Yamato was obviously asking her to continue carrying them bridal style. Horntensia, being the degenerate on the inside, simply continued on while carrying Yamato. "So this is how it feels to by the guy who get to carrying their girl on his arms. Tedious but romantic at the same time!" She thought.

StealthyShades StealthyShades Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Anise Paige Kyuubey Kyuubey StealthyShades StealthyShades Kovacs Kovacs Israel Israel

That damnable idiot! That wasn't what she meant! Ugh, if only she didn't have far more pressing concerns right now. Anise was still trying to get everyone going. She had hoped the apparently quite insane dealer (Who she couldn't help but chuckle at as the same moron offered his body as payment.) would be willing to actually... Help them. But no, it would seem that she was, of course, not about to fall upon a stroke of fortune today. Only death, destruction, and unsolicited manhandling from a pirate. Quite frankly, she'd have been better off if she had just LET him walk away with her and the faerie. Oh that poor girl... If only Anise had traveled with her. If only she hadn't felt pity for the nincompoop who was now offering his purity to in such a vulgar manner.

She had by now noticed the lioness. A golden mane, this time but... She looked quite similar to the woman who beat the shit out of the pirate only moments earlier.
"You better get going! They're all quite crazy it seems, and even with ALL of my reason, it is CLEARLY NOT ENOUGH TO BE HEARD!" She shouted both to try and let her voice of reason reach the others, but also as a passive aggressive insult towards the pirate and the murderous lunatic

Although it seemed that the crazy one at least had more reason than the pirate. "God, you better take the brute up on his offer. I assure you no self respecting woman will every throw herself at you if you ever call out to them like 'here, kitty kitty.'" She used a mocking tone as she repeated his phrase. "Anyway, we need to scram. Now." She pulled the bird-form demon up and tugged him along out towards the nearest gate she could see. She turned back to shout at the fool still cutting down guards "You better get moving if you want to make good on that promise dear purveyor of 'booty'"

__flamebringer_arknights_drawn_by_jokerpang__sample-8f563b5b5eda7c176631494a161f1d42.jpg

Asher
Interaction: The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey Britt-21 Britt-21 Jackaboi Jackaboi Slav Slav
Asher nodded along as Toshiro introduced them all too one another he was surprised at Toshiro's brother the man certainly looked like an elf he assumed it wasn't a blood relationship but more something like.. childhood bond he'd seen a lot of that in the village, especially with how tightly knit most people where. "aaah i see well nice too meet you all then even if todays a bit strange with the explosion hope its just fireworks as Toshiro had already said I'm asher yes I'm a giant, least part giant if my height didn't make it obvious" he'd say with a small chuckle before realizing wait where was.. there lioness friend after she'd been mentioned asher scratching his head confused. "yeah this is.. wierd.. hu.. we should probobly look for her then .."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back