• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World Of Innixus (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yamato Nadeshiko & Hilda Thorvald

They're finally out of the canal and back to the streets. Now all that is left was to find the boutique. After some time of wandering aimlessly, they finally found the place. It looked like a place where someone of high class can enter. Upon entering, they were greeted by a clerk and after a bit of talking, she dragged Rohen at the back to clean her up and give her a new get up. During that time, Yamato and Hilda waited with the former whistling to pass the time. However, Hilda felt annoyed by that. "...Shut up." She told them and they did. And then Hilda started whistling.

By the time Rohen had came back, Yamato was stunned by her new look. Hilda, not so much. "Ara ara~ that's quite the new look you got there. It even suits you well. You're even a lot more beautiful than before." Yamato said as they admire her new look. "Alright, enough googling around. What's next?" Hilda asked. "You're right." Yamato said before they clear their throat and say "Now that our job is done, I'd say this is a call for a celebration. Unfortunately we can't come back to that tavern after "what happened", so I'd say we go look for somewhere else to feast." Just as they said, Hilda's stomach began to growl. "Yeah, I think we should..." She said. "What about you Rohen? Care for a celebratory feast after a jobs worth?" Yamato asked.

CasualTea CasualTea

Last edited:
faraine zolas
the journey continues
Forest/Jungle
Adventurous
pls refer to photo
interactions

Goonfire Goonfire
The much taller woman was quick to follow the red-headed healer, dropping her sword after passing through the self-made archway of vines and greenery. Gold eyes scanned the area whilst Ciaran made quick work of the surrounding flora.

As he continued to speak, it became clearer that he already was not the same man that joined the expedition months ago. She respected his determined nature, her features lifting into a small smile at his gesture towards the dagger. "They can certainly try to take a bite, but it may be their last." The giantess winked down at him, before he began to speak once more.

"Y'knoow Faraine, I've been thinkin' aboot som'in' beneficial f'r someone in yer... line o' work," As he spoke, she continued walking, pointed ears on high alert for potential foes and nearby traps. "Ye remember th' san' tube I carry in m' bag? Has t' be bigger b'cause ye need a ton of sand t' ensure enough gets in the eye an' stays on the eye. Well... If I foound a po'ent irritant tha' stuck be'er, I coul' miniaturize tha', make it more convenient. Y' follow?" She followed. It seemed he was beginning to see how lucrative it could be to sell to mercenaries. Maybe this was what his specialty was back home.

Facing away from him and looking up to investigate the trees, she replied, "I believe I follow.. Could certainly prove useful in combat." She fell silent once more, eyes narrowing once she spotted a fruit, hanging rather high up in one of the trees.

It looked inconspicuous, but she wanted to investigate it. With gloved hands, Faraine reached out, lightly tugging on the yellow fruit until it snapped off the branch. When she brought it closer, she spoke up, "Hm. Have you seen any fruit like this?" She held the fruit out for Ciaran to see.

The fruit itself was a bright yellow, almost iridescent in the direct sunlight. It had a soft outer skin, shaped very similarly to a star. The more Faraine stared at it, however, the more she noticed that it almost appeared to be.. pulsing?

Maybe she was beginning to hallucinate.
coded by natasha.

MATHEUS KLEIN CLEARHART
Matheus.png

As the caravan departed, Matheus followed suit focusing on the road and any signs of oddities that may happen especially bandits, even with a well-guarded caravan, some bandits get very desperate and just attack any caravans in their way, but travelling with a famous and well-defended guild can help avoid most troubling scenarios that can possibly happen.

Time passes and the sun has gone down, dusk settles. With Maeve taking a nap at the back of his carriage, it starts to become peaceful for once, Matheus started a conversation with Cecil to pass the time, sharing some stories and his experiences when he was still in the academy “So yeah, there was this one guy who just brought the wrong solution to class, next thing you know, the mandragora began screaming with no end until the bell rang, all of us couldn’t hear a single thing afterwards and he had to pay for the glass panes in the greenhouse”.

Matheus tried to recall more of his time back when he was in the academy and remembered the moment where he accidentally joined the battle tournament back in the Nature’s Exchange Festival “Oh right, one time, I accidentally joined a battle tournament in the Nature’s Exchange Fest, I somehow won but this one beastwoman has this-“ before he could finish, Maeve was already wide awake, met with her greeting full of glee, Matheus just awkwardly smiled surprised from Maeve’s sudden appearance behind him, Maeve sat beside him and Cecil before Matheus began to speak “Good Morning, well I should say Good Evening but speaking of food, there should be a Fairy Town up ahead before we reach Astrine, we can make a stop there if Ms. Sybille would agree with that” he told Maeve, since they’re part of Rhada’s caravan, they now move together and make a stop if both parties agreed, Matheus had rations and some fruits to keep him and the two satiated but he will have to wait until they arrive near the town and suggest to make a stop for dinner.

( Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa Goonfire Goonfire ) Main Interaction

Cecil.png
1689961656714.png

Grangrule Grangrule leviohsa leviohsa

Cecil allowed the Fairy to take her time before finally disappearing to the back to finally get some sleep. Then two were left up front to hang out in the rain while traveling up to Astrine with the guild along with them. Matheus began telling multiple stories back in the day, making it easier to pass the time along while he basically talked her ear off. Not that she minded it, as long as she was able to focus on Mae's presence being in the wagon and eyeing out for danger there was no big issue here. Turning her head toward him, she noticed a familiar redhead who popped her head right out between the cloth "Dire need of breakfast..." Cecil let out a light laugh and a shake of her head, wondering if anyone would even be willing to cook breakfast in the evening. "I think we'd all need to stop anyways. No doubt the guards are tired from the walking if they walked and of course the sun is practically gone." The beastwoman looked off the edge and back at the wagon behind them and then looked towards those up front.

"I guess we can probably get a guard to rush over instead of announcing out where we're going." Waving down a guard, she gestured him to come over "Hey can you tell the lady in the other wagon and see if she'd be able to stop in the next town? Surely everyone is hungry and tired so let's see if we can make a stop, yeah?" Patting the guy on the top of his head, Cecil pushed him forward and of course he stumbled but moved quickly to the carriage. "There we go, got someone to ask and see what the plan is before we make any ideas to pull off from the group." Crossing her arms, she basically waited to see what would happen "You missed all of Matheus's stories. Maybe next time you can be awake for some." She said jokingly while gently nudging Mae "How'd you sleep?"

1690002780826.png
Iroki Marashor
interaction: CasualTea CasualTea
With a bonk and a thwack a man fell to the ground not dead but his face was hurting like hell as he'd be struck by the flat of a glaive blade. "Iv had to say this twice no I'm not interested in your quality magical bracelets peddler now please fuck off" The fairy adjusted their tie in annoyance afterward the glave returning to its place on their back with a heavy sigh. This had become a common occurrence as of late people lacked respect least that what Iroki thought he'd left his line of work for a while to get a break from rowdy and pointlessly abrasive recruits yet it seemed the general public where just as bad. What iroki wanted right now was something to eat and maybe some tea or coffee right now they'd rather have a very strong coffee, tho a kvass wouldn't go amiss either.

there was one place that looked nice it had a long line to be sure but that just meant it was likely rather good. taking a spot at the back of the line the woman in front of them seemed fed up with waiting they'd probably been here a while. "No need to get too grumpy over wait times, better then the barkeep turning out to have been dead the whole time" he'd comment trying to at least make small talk seeing as they'd been here for a while and he wasn't joking it was something that had happened once the man had drop dead in the cellar a heart attack or something odd but it was akward for everyone waiting.

Ying Shou Long

The restaurant is quite bustling this day, though this is nothing new knowing how well popular the place is. People come in to eat and out satisfied. For Ying, it's just business as usual. Even with the presence of some grumpy impatient customers, there is still a guarantee that they'll come inside the restaurant. Eventually, they would finally be let in. The restaurant is quite huge and the interior is decorated with the appropriate oriental furnishings that really shows that this is not something you find in Altair. Some kind young ladies would approach some customers and lead them to their respective tables.

Once they have settled in, they'll give them something that not even the taverns have thought of giving to their customers; a menu. The options are vast, with the majority of those being ones that are not of Altair. This is oriental cuisine. The options are a bunch of dumplings, noodle dishes, soups, stews, meats cooked in methods not known in the capital and foods that just sounded weird. To these customers, it'll be up to them to decide what would they want to eat. And if you're wondering where Ying is, well, stick around for a bit.

CasualTea CasualTea Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

1690091805861.png
Iroki Marashor
interaction: CasualTea CasualTea Topless Topless
"I mean I suppose in a way tho it was more just an anecdote of something iv encountered once" the Fairy would say with a small hum, Iroki brushed their long coat down hair flicking back behind him. "but since you asked miss, my name is Iroki Marashor, I take it you're a mercenary type yes? got the unkempt look about you, not that I mean that as an insult usually that's what makes people hire mercenaries" he'd say without even mincing words, nor was he backpedaling on what he said if anything it was a rather strange compliment. luckily it seemed the line had started moving, and well it had gotten a tad awkward.

"i suppose yes a table for two then" he'd add on with a nod taking a seat with the mercenary that he'd not caught the name of just yet setting his glave to the side as it was not comfortable to sit with such a weapon against your back. "well i suppose we will have more time to talk then yes?

Ying Shou Long

With the menus given once after the two of them have settled, she told them that she'll leave them alone to decide their order and call her when it is time. Now that the two are alone, they should have been given ample time to do small talk before deciding their order. For the meantime, the kitchen seems to be very busy, especially for one particular person. This girl is said to be the very heart and soul of the restaurant. Without her, the establishment could have fallen apart, even if she isn't present and too busy with her travels. Her name is...

"Ying! Order up! One soup dumpling set, one stewed pork, one crispy roasted duck!" Said one waitress by the window. "I'm on it!" Ying replied and she went on to making the order as quick as she could. She took one of the bamboo steam baskets packed with soup dumplings and then took a huge bowl of the stewed pork. She swiftly went over to the over and pulled out one of the roasted ducks. She placed it on the chopping board and proceeded to chop the whole thing up into equal pieces and plated them up on the same tray as the dumplings and the stew. "Order's ready!" Ying yelled as she rang the bell. The waitress went up to the window and took the tray as she went for one of the tables.

"Ying! We have another one!" Another waitress yelled, followed by another one and then another one. "Yep, business as usual..." Ying thought to herself as she prepared the rest of the orders in, well, orderly fashion.

CasualTea CasualTea Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Hilda's Demon Trouble
GM POST
As the trio went to celebrate, a deep tone of humming began coming from the artifact that Rohen was persisting with. A bright white light started to glow from it as the noise got louder and louder. The artifact started to float out of Rohen’s possession. It was like something had finally awakened in it. Was the thing they thought was a teleporter the key to unlocking the knowledge inside this artifact?

The white, blinding rays quickly turned to a deep burgundy red, and with The screams of the torture rain from this artifact, everyone in the facility suddenly heard an evil presence. Deep, dark laughter began cackling from the pendant. "Mruhahahah, foolish humans, your ancestors really thought you could hold me. It only takes a few whispers of deception to finally free me, but I’m going to need a body to tie me back to this worldly plane." As the monologue of this demonic voice rains through the room, pitch, black smoke, shop out the artifacts and into Rohen. "Yes, this one will do nicely."

Everyone looked at the young woman, and she let out a bloodcurdling scream. She levitated off the ground. Tears ran down her face; the pain that she was feeling was immeasurable. The tips of horns began protruding out of her head. Wings made of flesh and bone exploded out of her back, with a tail as sharp as a knife following suit. The screams came to a halt, and her body fell flat on the ground. The room was silent for a moment.

The same laughter grew louder and louder as the one known Rohen rose from the ground, smiling with her new serrated teeth. "Thank you for letting me take your friend from you... Her body would be nice," a deep, manly voice said, chuckling in between each line. The demon looked around the room and saw that it was the perfect setting for his feast. "I haven’t eaten in over 2000 years; who will be my appetizer?" The room stayed silent for the demon's question: "No volunteers... I get to choose… eeny, meeny, miny,… YOU!", she said as she pointed at Hilda.

Interaction: Topless Topless , Anyone in the Area

#DANGER
#NEWHORNSWHODIS
#Demon
Code by Nano

Yamato Nadeshiko & Hilda Thorvald

While the trio looked around for a place to eat, everything suddenly turned for the worst. Namely, the artifact that Rohen had began to glow. Next thing they know, they begin to hear voice from it. And before they knew it, Rohen had become a demon and she is has chosen Hilda to be her "appetizer", much to the horror of Yamato. "Rohen! What happened to you?!" They yelled out of question. "Shit! Looks like Rohen has finally got off the deep end. I knew something was fucking off the moment she came back. And now look at her! She's become the one thing she had to kill; a fucking Banished!" Hilda exclaimed. As she was about to pull out her axe, Yamato stopped her. "Don't! Even though she has become a demon, she's still our ally!" They said, only to be met by a slap to the face by Hilda.

"Are you fucking daft?! Our second recruit has been long fucking gone! We might as well find a replacement for her at a later time. Right now, we need to deal with this bitch." Hilda scolded Yamato, but then they said "Well even so, I advise against fighting her. As far as I am concerned, demons are on a different level than the undead. We are talking about actual wielders of black magic. Our own magic could do nothing good against them." Hilda glared at them, asking "Okay, wise guy. So what do you have in mind?" Yamato let out a bit of a grin and told her "Well, if you must know, there is always this one secret technique that all warriors have. And that is..." They turn around, took a deep breath and...

"RUN LIKE HELL!!!"

They started running away as fast as their legs can, to the absolute disappointment of Hilda. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!" She angrily yelled as she begun to sprint as well, much to her embarrassment. "That's it, Hildy! Just run! Run like the goat that you are!" Yamato said with a proud look on their face, even though Hilda wasn't having it. "Oh shut fuck up, Yama! What are we supposed to do while we run like fucking pansies?! You're fucking humiliating me here! Me, a fully trained and hardened warrior who is ready to die for a noble cause!" Hilda yelled as she asked. "We find more people of course! People with the potential of helping us deal with this demon hightailing on our backs!" Yamato answered "Do not worry! For this is also what warriors do when faced with a situation that is beyond them!"

As they ran away from the demon, they took very sharp turns to confuse her as they're being chased. Eventually, they would come across a certain restaurant that is jam-packed full of people. "There! I can see some people who may be willing to give us a hand! Hildy, I want you to do something for me as a favor!" Yamato said. "What the hell is it?!" She asked.

Ying Shou Long

"I got three orders ready! Send them out!" Ying called as she placed trays of food by the window and rang the bell for the waitresses to pick them up. When they did, Ying noticed something going on outside. "Huh? Are those two running from something?" She asked, but before she could get an answer...

*CRASH*

Hilda used her head to burst through the wall and then she crashed into another, resulting to her head getting stuck inside. Yamato entered the restaurant and then hop on one of the tables. "Oh what the?!" Ying would rush out of the kitchen and ask in an angry tone "Hey! What's the big deal bursting through the walls like that?! Don't you know how much are the repairs are?!" Yamato turned to Ying and said to her "Forgive us, but right now, we have a bit of a situation here." They then looked back at the patrons and said "Ladies and gentlemen, sorry for the disturbance on behalf of my partner. Right now, there is a demon on the loose and is heading towards this restaurant in about a few seconds. So as early as now, please get out of this restaurant quickly!"

"Wait, did you just say demon?"

CasualTea CasualTea Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 StealthyShades StealthyShades

1680449175263.png
Forest Adventure
Nasir.jpg"Interesting" He said simply after listening to Valorie speak about her studies and concoctions. From what she said, he came to the conclusion that she's a bit unconventional when it comes to testing things. A bit dangerous, one would say. "Remind me, to stay away from any random concoctions you make." He said aloud. "Don't wanna accidentally end up growing an extra limb." Normally one would say that in a more jokingly manor; however, Nasir was sincere with his words. Last thing he needs is to be hit by a random splash potion and now he's transformed into a damn bird.

After walking a bit more, Carlisle was keen enough to notice a snake in his way. He watched as he kicked it away, following by some words. "Scared of snakes are we Carlisle?" He asked with a grin as he glances over at him. "Shame you kicked it away. If the snakes on this island does contain venom that causes different effects, it'll be wise to harvest some of it's venom. I'll love to coat my sword in it. Who knows, it may come in handy sometime." Obviously, he wasn't referring to using it on the others, but his tone may imply something else. He's never the best at talking or expression his words correctly when talking with others outside of Nesta and the crew.

He watched as Valorie started inspecting a bunch of mushrooms. He watched and took mental notes of how she examined them and what to look out for. While he's here, he might as well learn a few things or two instead of being a complete stick in the mud. She started gathering them and even tossed one in her mouth. His eyes widened in shock as she didn't even hesitate. This girl is insane. "If you start trippin out, I'm taking you back to the camp whether you like it or not." He said just as she ran off towards another plant. This one contained a red flower. "What, you're gonna eat that one too?" He asked sarcastically.
Britt-21 Britt-21 Slav Slav

Last edited:
≛ Carlisle Kersey
『 TAGGED 』Interactions: ◇ Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Mentions:
"It seems that airing on the side of caution isn't in your vocabulary." Carlisle wasn't surprised by her industrious nature. If you were going to be a successful herbalist or somebody who experimented in general, not being afraid to work and try new things was key. You wouldn't be able to find anything new if you kept to the same recipes. After gazing at a few different plants himself, he quickly decide that gathering wasn't his type of thing. Everything looked the same to him.

Nasir's comment about the snake gave Carlisle a good chuckle. There wasn't a lot he feared and one of those things certainly wasn't snakes. Snakes were a nuisance, nothing to be feared. He could easily crush them under his boot, their fangs did nothing to sway his opinion of them. "I do not fear snakes, I just don't want them laying in my tent with me. That's not a surprise I want. Besides, I don't need venom to deal with my enemies. One good sword stroke will do the trick." He wasn't one to fight dirty and he felt that adding venom to your blade was a underhanded tactic. Fighting your enemy on fairground was more enjoyable anyways.

His turned attention away from Valorie to study an interesting plant he came across. The colors were something he had not seen before on a plant, a mesh of blue, red, and purple. It was like a rainbow threw up on it, dyeing it. He touched the leaves of the plant, the leaves slowly retreating towards the stalk of the plant. "Interesting, this plant looks cool." He didn't know if it had any real applications or usefulness to them, he just thought it looked neat.
code by @Nano

1690510282414.png
1690510328981.png
Night has fallen in the dark forest, the sound of wolves howling in the distance and owls hooting close by. One owl caught sight of a lone fairy with colourless wings and wearing a cloak covered with raven's feathers that covered the majority of his body. He was walking on the road to god only knows where... The owl hooted once, no reaction. It hooted twice, the fairy stopped. It dared to hoot a third time before the fairy's head twisted it's direction, his soul piercing gaze sending the owl into shock and fluttering away in a panic. "Hmm..." The fairy pondered. "Am I really that scary?" He said as he chuckled to himself. The Fairy stretched out his left arm, inspecting it closely. He noted no change from last inspection. Probably because he hasn't had much chance to use his magic of late. Still it would be troublesome to have this arm out on display... Good thing he's right handed.

Lowering his arm back within the raven cloak he checked his surroundings noticing the sound of trotting horses from behind, followed by lights and rolling wheels on rocky roads. "A carriage?" He thought staying put to confirm, and like he suspected it indeed was a carriage. Perhaps a travelling merchant. Conveniently headed in the same direction as he. "Perhaps they will give me a ride?" The Fairy lifted up the lantern in his right hand high, trying to signal the carriage to his presence in the hopes he would be noticed. Not that it would be hard considering he was directly in front of it. "Ho there! I am in need of a lift. please halt your steeds! You are travelling to Astrine yes!?" The Fairy continued to wave the lantern in the air, he had little intention of moving out the way of the carriage.

Grangrule Grangrule Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa

1690515845372.png
1690516685288.pngSilva was just finishing up the last of her duties. That being making sure Dr Crow didn't fall asleep in the back hugging the Alembic. Gladly he was still wide awake, silva's pay was waiting on the table alongside multiple doses of several potions assorted into a small crate. "These should last the month. Don't worry Silvy, I took extra care with this batch." Silva pocketed the cash and lifted the crate, holding it under one arm. "I'm not sure... Noah's condition is worsening. The effects are wearing off quicker than before." The Doctor sighed. Crazy or not even he knew the gravity of the situation... And the limit of his own talents. "I can only make what I have to work with... There is few ingredients I have left with more potent effects than the ones I used... Until some new miracle plant or something crops up I fear I won't be able to keep up with demand." Silva had a worried look on her face, but she wasn't surprised. She knew this would be coming, but it didn't make it any easier. "So we must look to the unknown territories... Even then there's no guarantee we'll find anything." Silva wondered if the detective she talked to before has yielded any results. But given how long it's been it's clear to be no easy task. After all the incident was 9 years ago, any tracks the demon left behind would be long gone by now. "Alright. We'll just have to keep getting by until a more permanent solution presents itself. I'll see you tomorrow doctor..."

Silva hung up her lab coat and put on her jacket, she could feel the night's chill almost as soon as she left. Mist covered the streets of Altair, somewhat limiting the view of a distance ahead but not too much as to end up lost. She headed in the direction of the Braze N Bold. Hoping to grab a couple drinks before heading home. however on approach the self-same detective she was thinking about was right there, questioning a certain harassing redhead. At first she thought the guy was finally caught going too far but that theory was soon washed away by the stench of blood. "Wait... What the hell happened here...?" She thought to herself, approaching the detective to do a little investigating herself. "Long time no see Detective Ishido." She also cast a side glance to Alix. "As well as you... I hope I'm not pushing boundaries asking what happened at my new favourite tavern. Though given smell I suppose I could hazard a guess."

Britt-21 Britt-21 Slav Slav

1690091805861.png

Iroki Marashor
interaction: Topless Topless StealthyShades StealthyShades
Iroki was happy enough to get something too eat he was actually smiling for a moment until.. some random people burst in screaming about a demon? bedtime stories of course.. he had his right mind to get up and smack em across the face for this.. honestly attention seekers were always a problem.. and these lot were no expectation up until the... floating thing person? entity? whatever it was.. burts through Iroki grabbed his glave form the side spinning it around. "i really dont care what you are.. but I will be damn sure to put you in the ground got it?" he wouldn't charge it just yet instead throwing a glass of water with a great deal of accuracy toward the floating demon thing to distract it as best as he could.

Rina.png
1690474318715.png

Despite her efforts to not kill the girl coming from the bushes, they did not go down in vain. Logi ( Firelie Firelie ) sided with Luca on the matter but it was to be expected with a situation like this. I'd rather give her a chance than just straight up put a bullet in her head! What if she was a native here?? We can't just murder them. Thought Rina. However, her head was up on a pike much like the girl at this point as Luca threatened to punish her "Yeah well you're gonna have to try to get a bullet through me first!" ( Slav Slav ) She shouted after him before her eyes shifted over to Nita as she spoke up to the group. Of course, there was nothing for her to add as now Luca also had someone watching him much like he was watching them. Rina then turned back to Kal who volunteered to go on Logi's quest and this made her blink a few times. Well then... It didn't even take her long to join on in and even start undressing to prepare for the adventure. While there had been all females around, she turned away to allow her to get dressed. After all, getting stared at while changing just felt weird, though probably not to someone like her.

"We're here on an adventure to see what resides on this massive continent. Granted we ran into some things on the way but we pulled through. Took us practically two months before we spotted land like this." Said Rina before continuing "Though we do need to set up camp and everything just to make sure we're situated. Honestly though I don't believe we're in danger till we go deeper. Nothing would want to be around the coast unless you're a seagull or something of the sort." ( Anaxileah Anaxileah ) A huff escaped her lips as she rested her hammer upon her shoulders, looking around at the trees and plants around them. As much as she wanted to get the show on the road, they had to prepare before dashing off. There were some plants that stood out more than others, and trees definitely looked no different than the ones back at home. The Dwelf wondered what the others on the other boat had been doing and what had finished up thus far. "Nita, let's get back at camp, do a game plan and then maybe send some others out to investigate and make sure our coast is clear?" ( Goonfire Goonfire )

Val.png
1690579001987.png
The Elder The Elder Slav Slav

Valorie couldn't help but laugh at Nasir's remarks. Who knew this man was a jokester? He should've been a fairy "No I'm not gonna eat this one Nasir. Why would I wanna eat this massive flower, huh?" Looking at the Merman, she placed her hands on her hips "When its flowers it's usually tea or even nectar! Not just eating them like Deer or something." She then looked back towards Carlisle who spotted a rainbow flower (As she could tell by looking right past him) and this made her eyes widen and sparkle with joy "OOOO! A RAINBOW Flower!? I've never seen something like that before!" This was like a herbalist's dream. New plants with different characteristics, nothing like the enchanted forest of course but yet very different! Looking back at the red plant, she knew she'd come back for it as she rushed over to Carlisle's side "Cool is right Carlisle! You never see anything like this in the Enchanted forest. It's usually glowy plants or plants that move, or sparkle even. But nothing like this."

Quite honestly, she was worried about even disturbing the beautiful plant. Cutting it from the root could prove useful cause not only would they be able to see the inside of the stem, but also see what could ooze out. "Wait a second..." Valorie inspected the petals, making sure to trace some patterns with her fingers and even went as far as feeling underneath. A sigh of relief came from her lips "Well thank goodness the petals aren't poisonous or anything of the sort from what I can tell. But this plant is definitely alive with how it's pulling it's own leaves back. Granted, all plants are alive but I meant in the more animated sense." Val patted Carlisle on the back "Good find, I'm surprised you saw this before me Snake Slayer." Looking over her shoulder at Nasir, she spoke up "If we can't find some snakes, we'll get you some poisonous plants to coat your blade if you want something like that. The problem is we gotta find a plant that can ooze enough poison to give you what you need."

"What do you think though guys, should we slice this one down and take it back with us?"
Her fists landed on her hips again as she looked between the tall men to see who'd answer.

Ciaran
Unknown Territory, Coastal Forests

Ciaran's eyes lit up as Fara understood his concept for a better eye irritant than mere spicy sand. He knew she would; she didn't seem as blade-happy as Val, who often went overboard and turned in her bounties dead for a smaller reward. Of course, the giantess had the strength to bring in a grown man alive, whether or not he was willing to go quietly.

Faraine had plucked a peculiar fruit off the tree and called his attention to it. With one look, he cocked his head to the side. "Tha's new t' me," he confirmed, opening his quilted satchel so she could store it in there for safekeeping. "Fruits tend t' yield extracts best used f'r healing an' trea'in' illness. Good f'r jams, but be'er f'r potions," the herbalist further explained as he combed through the underbrush, picking a handful of magenta flowers with blue glowing pistils.

While Ciaran shuffled around the bushes, he revealed a white round-looking animal with little nubs for feet and pointed ears, followed by... was that a fuse on its head!? The small animal turned around—and if one were to love cute things, this would be one of those cute things. However, the creature seemed frightened as the fuse atop his head suddenly lit.

image.png

"Wha—!? 'IT THE DIRT!!!" Ciaran blurted out as he ran all of three steps and dove for cover. With a "POOF!" sound, a thick white smoke cloud erupted from the cat creature, shrouding the area. The pitter-patter of the cat's feet and rustle of foliage grew more distant as it retreated from the scene. The quarter-beast coughed and waved, trying to thin the smoke around his face. "Smooke bom' cats, Faraine. Smooke!" he grumbled, clearly not amused.

Interactions: leviohsa leviohsa

Includes elements by Britt-21 Britt-21

maeve thistlebottom
are we there yet?
Merchant's Carriage
hungry
pls refer to photo
Maeve was thankful for her companions' willingness to try and stop to eat somewhere. However, she couldn't help the look of disappointment that fell upon her features, "Wait, what kind of stories?" Her jaw dropped, looking over at the alchemist to her left. "You must tell me when we are eating breakfast. I love a good story." Her look of shock quickly dissipated as she looked back over to Cecil, who had asked how Maeve had slept.

With a relieved smile, she nodded, "I slept well! I don't feel so anxious for once." Maeve admitted, no longer feeling like her limbs were made of lead. "I don't think I ever want to stay up for more than a day ever again.. Not like that." Sure, some nights bled into the day, especially when she was working on new brews at her shop. But that was in the comfort of her home, where time felt like it didn't exist, and all that mattered were her potions and confectionaries.

The brief conversation was interrupted by a brave fairy, clad in a rather ornate cloak covered in feathers. Purple eyes blinked a few times, squinting in hopes of getting a better look at the man who spoke up,

"Hi there! I am in need of a lift. please halt your steeds! You are travelling to Astrine yes!?" Maeve looked over to Cecil, having a gut feeling that she would want to move right on past him, especially after the last encounter they had with the guards.

What was he doing out in the forest on his own? It made Maeve concerned for his safety, knowing that she was in a similar situation as he a mere half a day ago. "Um. Should we stop?" For once, she didn't act on her impulses, and instead looked between her two travel partners. Seeking out their opinions would be wise, especially if she wanted to be less of a liability for them. Returning her gaze to the fairy ahead of her, Maeve continued, "He speaks so formally... It's a bit odd. I wonder where he is from." She was now mostly thinking out loud, mumbling to herself.
coded by natasha.

Rhada Sybille
Roads of Vinalda, Northbound

In the coming hours, Rhada could be seen frequently poking her head out of her carriage window, likely to check on her unexpected guests. It may have been gleaned during conversations during small stops to rotate drivers that the master enchanter utilized her ties with other trade houses and social circles to gain a vast knowledge of other merchants, both reputable and unsavory. Perhaps oddly, she never divulged any speculation or opinion of Matheus's reputation.

As the caravan rolled along, the front driver suddenly hoisted a bright yellow flag and thrust it to his left. Again and again, he waved the signal in the same direction until the vehicle veered onto a thinner, gently curving dirt road on a slight incline. A spyglass would have revealed a handful of rooftops faintly illuminated by the town's ambient light, breaking through the forest canopy. One could spot the viridescent and hazel hues of moss patches covering the clay roof tiles, even from this distance. The passengers' desires were nearly fulfilled, and it would only be about an hour and a half until all could stretch their legs and enjoy a meal that was not pickled, salted, or dried.

However, not far onto the new road, the lead raised a red flag that glowed brightly. All vehicles slowed to a halt. A stranger had stopped not one vehicle, but a whole procession. The caravan guards eyed him warily, their hands inching towards their weapons as they searched for signs of an ambush. "Are you mad...!? State your business or move aside!" the front guard demanded. By his tone, the Enchanter's Guild was not fond of delays at this hour.

Rhada overheard the pleas for assistance. Dubious of his motives for hitchhiking so late at night, she drew her pistol from her bag and held it just out of sight, under the window frame. He could be a thief, a wanted criminal, or simply a man down on his luck. Whatever the case, this unexpected guest's boldness raised a more proverbial red flag.

Interactions: Jackaboi Jackaboi
Mentions: Grangrule Grangrule leviohsa leviohsa Britt-21 Britt-21

Luminita Spatafora
Unknown Territory, Northern Shores

With the newcomer changing into attire more appropriate for the present tasks, Nita deliberately shimmied over to a tree trunk and then turned her back to press against it. She peered out over the coast, watching crewmen haul crates down the gangplank and onto the beach. One could practically see the gears in her head turning as she contemplated how to more adequately fulfill her security role.

That was when Rina caught her attention with a small suggestion. "Yes. In fact, I was just thinking of ways we could track comings and goings," Nita added as she started towards the boat. "I will keep a logbook and a pocket watch handy, in case someone leaves and does not return within a reasonable window of time. Our manpower is limited, so should something happen to three of our people, we would face a crippling loss."

The knightess sifted through the materials delivered to the campsite. Among them was a blank journal, perfect for her logbook. She confiscated it and an ink well and quill, in addition to a small table and two stools. Using her fingers, she dug in the sand to make it even, then placed the furniture with the writing materials perched atop the table. By her urging, crew members erected a small canopy over it to protect the paper from the elements. "Now then... Are you going to be among the first to investigate?" Nita asked the dwelf, not looking up from the precise, straight lines she was drawing in her book. For a moment, she silently considered one may ask her to lead the way. If she savored such an idea, she didn't make it known.

Interactions: Britt-21 Britt-21
Mentions: Anaxileah Anaxileah Firelie Firelie

MATHEUS KLEIN CLEARHART

Matheus returned to looking at the road ahead while assuring he will share some stories later “Alright, alright, once we arrive to the nearest town for a needed stop, I’ll share some stories of mine during my time in the academy” his joyous expression slowly fade away once he sighted the dark-haired fairy. Matheus looked at everyone’s expression and suspicions, there is no doubt this fairy is not what he seems to be, for a fairy to travel in these parts in this time of darkness is nothing but trouble, who knows, they might bring trouble themselves.

“Don’t worry, whoever he might be, he may just be a normal fairy” he replied to Maeve remembering what his mentor said, while dark hair can be a rarity among fairies, it is not the most fool-proof way to show whether the fairy is evil or corrupted but it is a possible distinctive feature of one. “I don’t want to be rude but dark-haired fairies living in a dark forest are not always evil..unless…” at this point, he had a memory of what his master said to him regarding her finding a corrupted fairy.

-------------------

09f54ff9d0e94d0136db074d11190a34.jpg2 Years Ago1690656161823.jpeg

“Matthy! I finally caught her!” excited, Olivia brags about catching a corrupted fairy in the act “See! I told you whatever you made worked, as expected of my only apprentice” she gave credit to her disciples creation at helping her catch the corrupted fae “Congratulations! Is that why you snuck into my lab?” Matheus retorted quickly after congratulating his mentor, remembering the day where his laboratory was completely open and all the traps were activated “Master, you need to stop with these antics of yours, you know how much of a pain it is to set the traps back up again” Matheus facepalmed regarding the previous incident that took place 2 days ago, it took Matheus hours to set them up again leading him to be late on his schedule in creating another copy of the prototype. It was also obvious when he saw his mentor, Olivia, covered in purple dust while walking by, whistling and carrying a case of the prototype mixture he just created “Hey! You gotta be more confident about your creations and why do you even have traps in your laboratory in the first place? Do you have Astrine's national treasure inside there or something?” she replied to Matheus, while she has already aged enough in fairy years, she still acts like a tomboy prankster “You’re starting to sound like my mother, albeit much less scarier. I'll give you a spare key to my lab tomorrow if that's fine with you”.

-------------------
a22b21f68963f7287623aa3913d4aa73.jpg
Matheus prototype creation, once drank, whoever consumes the potion, manifests an aura around them that is visible to the naked eye, the aura signifies the consumer’s strong magic, including black magic, this was the way for his master to find and capture the culprit, now the only issue is that Matheus has no materials nor even a sample of the prototype potion in his wagon “Unless he really is, I can only assure that once we reach Astrine” cases of corrupted fairies can be different, it can be from black magic, demonization, or other causes, but surely, he cannot make any sudden and non-supported accusation as for now. The caravan slowly came to a halt which led to Matheus witnessing one of Rhada’s guards scolding the seemingly suspicious, yet lost dark-haired fairy “This is worrying, I’ll be right back” since the caravan has stopped, Matheus drops down from his wagon slowly walking towards both the guard and the dark-haired fairy “What seems to be the problem here?”.

( Britt-21 Britt-21 leviohsa leviohsa Goonfire Goonfire Jackaboi Jackaboi ) Main interactions

Attachments

• 09f54ff9d0e94d0136db074d11190a34.jpg
    09f54ff9d0e94d0136db074d11190a34.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1
  • a22b21f68963f7287623aa3913d4aa73.jpg
    a22b21f68963f7287623aa3913d4aa73.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Cecil.png
1690687603202.png
Jackaboi Jackaboi leviohsa leviohsa Goonfire Goonfire Grangrule Grangrule

Cecil was happy to hear the Fairy was able to improve after some much needed rest. "Sometimes you will have days where you're up for longer than a day. Only way to survive when you're trying to get somewhere safe." The Beastwoman was in the same boat, finding herself being awake for over a day trying to finish missions or running from some trouble that she couldn't take on at that given moment. While taking a look ahead, she noticed the vehicles coming to a halt and so did Matheus shortly after with someone's voice coming through. With furrowed eyebrows she stood, trying to see if there was anything she could spot from her position. Ears shifted and adjusted to the voices up ahead, one who claimed that the person was mad and to state their business. Of course, stating the business as to why they stopped the large group when they needed to move their butts. Being in the dark, in the forests of practically Vinalda was pretty daring.

Why the fuck was there a person out here in the dark anyways? Shouldn't they have been eaten by now? Her gaze never left the direction of the voices, but she had opened her mouth to reply to Mae "Quite honestly I don't think we should. Stopping in the middle of a forest path like this is not the best idea." On top of that, she felt that creeping feeling up her spine that reminded her of her past. Something that she did force herself to get through but never found comfort and only anxiety. "Just be on your guard Mae. Someone like him should've been eaten by the forest." Taking a quick glance at Matheus, she wondered why he'd be daring enough to get off the carriage, especially when being suspicious about the man to begin with. "I suggest being careful, Matheus." He had then walked off to approach the scene while she began to sniff the air gently.

"Never trust a person who comes out in the night. He doesn't sound distressed nor do I smell any traces of blood indicating any wounds." Cecil muttered to Mae in a more hushed tone. "I'll watch him if he happens to take a seat with us."

Syvarra, Voice of Thousands
GM POST

original_and_2_more_drawn_by_lam_ramdayo__sample-a533eb7d739425a205bc8bdd9f97547d.png

The demon watched as her meal was trying to get away. She flew after them and tried to grab Hilda by her hair. Ripping out a handful of hair, Hilda barley got away from her grasp. Demon‘s velocity caused her to crash into the building across the street. She was weaker than she thought. “Typical…this body is undependable with the power I have. I need more life force.”

The demon in hot anger turned her attention at the crowd that was staring at her. She cast a fog of black magic; it surrounded her and entered through the mouths of any poor souls that were near. Coughing and hacking filled the streets as bodies hit the ground, lifeless. One by one the bodies stacked up. She was ready to teach the humans a lesson. She flew up above the buildings and let out a magical scream. The scream created a magical shockwave that crumbled all of the buildings within a block radius from her.

She stared at the rubble, but didn’t see the pair of adventurers anywhere. “NO NO NO!!! NO ONE GETS AWAY FROM SYVARRA, VOICE OF THOUSANDS. NO BODY!!!” She will not be seen as a fool by this impure trash of a nation. Syvarra Heard screams of warning nearby. Were they that stupid? “Foolish people. Warning your fellow man will not save them” She flew over to where the cries were, ready to sow more chaos and delicious death upon the mixed. She shouted “Ohhh… Hilda, You don't want more people to die on your watch do you? Well they're going to die anyway but at least you won't be at fault!”

Interaction: Topless Topless , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

#NewDemonBodyDis
#Ancient Demon
#ByeByeHumans
Code by Nano

Last edited:
1680449175263.png
Picking Flowers
Nasir.jpgNasir noted Carlisle's statement regarding the snakes and usage of their venom. "Well aren't you an honorable you. More for me then." It was obvious at this point Nasir wasn't above using other tactics aiding in his combat. Especially when it's used against a much tougher opponent. As long as his opponent ended up laying on the ground dead, it never mattered to him on how it got to that point. For Nasir, the one who wins is always the one willing to win by any means necessary. It's survival of the fittest. He had to learn that the hard way.

With his attention now on the herbologist, he watched and listened as she explained things about the usage of flowers. He followed behind her as Carlisle points out a new plant. One that resembled the rainbow. He wasn't really the type to stop and look at flowers or appreciate the sense of beauty in his surroundings. Usually Nesta just points something out and he simply goes along with it. "First the snake, and now this. Two for two Carlisle." He noticed how the petals were reacting once touched by the others. He doesn't quite remember if he's ever noticed anything like this before. "Seems like the flower doesn't want to be touched." He eyes started to wondering around as the others held their focus on the flower. He didn't want anything to just pop out on them. His attention turned back to Valorie as she was willing to aid him further in his request for a type of poison or venom. "I'll appreciate that. I'll keep an eye out as well." He said.

As she asked about the flower, he honestly didn't care what she did with it, but he was sure that wasn't the answer she was looking for.
"You're the herbologist. If you think you can get a use out of it, then why not. If not, then leave it where it lies. You also said it was more animated for a living plant, it is a good thing or a bad one?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back