• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World Of Innixus (IC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yamato Nadeshiko & Hilda Thorvald

By Rohen's signal, Yamato kicked the door open as they and Hilda entered the room. They're greeted by the pitiful sight of women bonded on walls and then a bunch of the Banished seemingly with the intent of doing something horrible to them. Whatever it was they're about to do wil not sit well for Yamato and Hilda. "YOU FUCKING BASTARDS!!!" Hilda roared as she and Yamato charged onto the Banished and proceeded to cut them all down, most especially Hilda who took great glee in slaughtering them much to Yamato's worry.

Eventually, they would have finished cleaning the room of Banished. The floor had been stained with their blood. Fortunately, Hilda hasn't given in to her rage, at least for now. Yamato had begun to look for the keys to the women's restraints, eventually founding one. They then proceed to free the women off their bindings. That's when they heard an explosion from below. They need to act fast.

CasualTea CasualTea

Last edited:
No title
Zenoulis Silvercraw

"I assure you, if anyone else was able to do this, they would. And I don't need you to remind me of how others see me. I'm keenly aware of the stares and the jeers." He rolled his eyes at the woman in front of him. She was worried about the stares. Zel the multiple guns the been point at his head, sword at his throat, and men that been killed just because they knew him. Most of this were probably not based off his race but in the moment he used them to fill is ego. "Well, as much as I'd love to comment on how much I dislike you right now, we should probably get far away from here."

He watched as the the once ink that was in his month animated and moved at the woman’s command. Zel was disturbed by the thought that the ink creature could have choked him to death. That would have been a shitty way to go. After all I've done and that was how I was about to die…. Yash! The pirate opened one of the barrels near him and threw up a little bit. The little blob motioned that everything was all clear for the duo. He was reluctant to follow but he had no choice at this point. "Well, seeing as how my portrait is going to be posted alongside of your own in the town square, I should at least know your name. Or is 'Brutish Cur' good enough?" “My name Zenoulis Silvercraw Captain Zenoulis Silvercraw. '' He said as he bowed with his arm out wide. “And who might you be?.”

Whoever this woman did matter in the moment. If she had connection that could benefit him was more important. it could turn this inconvenience to something more positive.
Code By Nano

Ciaran
Unknown Territory, Western Shores

It seemed Val was equally stoked to see how many unique herbs she could find. The friendly competition was on. "I'll try mos' of 'em on m'self. Y' c'n return th' favor 'f I ever get in big trouble, Nasir," Ciaran replied half-jokingly.

Running a long with Faraine, the herbalist chuckled. "I di'n't think ye'd be up f'r th' little contest," he admitted, slipping through the openings in the brush she provided. As he passed, he took out a pair of gloves and a small pair of shears. Once prepared, he snipped a branch of the plant and stowed it in a glass tube. "Yer bein' cautious," he observed. "I can apprecia'e i'. Foreign land, foreign plants... Maybe 'f we mee' the locals, they can tell us more aboot their home." His expression turned into a sour grimace for a moment. "... Or think w' look good on a rotisserie, eh?" Ciaran patted the dagger at his side, as if to assure her he wouldn't go down that easily. Truly, the peril on the boat and the fine teamwork that day helped temper his once-frangible nerves.

"Y'knoow Faraine, I've been thinkin' aboot som'in' beneficial f'r someone in yer... line o' work," he added a moment later, following a closer look at the forest floor. "Ye remember th' san' tube I carry in m' bag? Has t' be bigger b'cause ye need a ton of sand t' ensure enough gets in the eye an' stays on the eye. Well... If I foound a po'ent irritant tha' stuck be'er, I coul' miniaturize tha', make it more convenient. Y' follow?"

Interactions: leviohsa leviohsa The Elder The Elder
Mentions: Britt-21 Britt-21 Thropian Thropian Slav Slav

Yamato would have finished freeing the women. They all seemed to be scared as they're all grateful for freeing them. Yamato assured that they'll be back with their families soon. "Alright Hildy, let's get back to Rohen before reinforcement could come in any-" Yamato words suddenly got cut short with the arrival of heavily armored Banished. "Well, just our luck. Hildy, I want you to focus yourself this time. Focus on keeping these women safe. Don't let those guys get anywhere near them. Understand?" They told to Hilda as they prepare themselves for combat...but then they noticed something off about their partner. Something that they have feared the most.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Hilda has given in to her rage. She had begun to remember her darkest day in her life and has finally lost it. "Kill...KILL! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!" She charged into the group of Banished with the first one bisected in half by a strong swing of her axe despite the heavy armor. "Hildy, no!" Yamato yelled, but it was too late. Hilda has gone berserk. She had begun to make short work of the heavily armored Banished despite their protection. She swung her axe at their weakest spots, maiming and beheading them. She even crushed one of their heads by just her grip strength alone. This massacre even horrified the women.

"Die! Die! DIE YOU FILTHY UNDEAD FREAKS! ALL! OF! YOU! TOOK! EVERY! THING! FROM! ME! I'LL KILL EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FREAKS TILL THE DAY I DIE! YOU HEAR ME?! I'LL KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU! KILL YOU!"

Now down to the very last Banished, Hilda punched the undead down to floor and then proceeded to crush their head under her boot. By now, there should be no more Banished left to interfere, but there is just one problem. Hilda turned to Yamato and the women, only to see them as more Banished. "You...you're all DEAD TO ME!" She yelled before she charged towards Yamato. "Hilda, no!" They yelled as they used their katana to block her axe blows, but each of them were pushing them back. "Hilda, it's me Yamato! The Banished are all dead!" They pleaded. "Shut up! You Banished made me so sick! You monsters killed my friends and my family! I'll see to it that your souls be burned in the underworld!" Hilda was still gone from her head. In an act of desperation, Yamato quickly dodged another blow and went behind her partner.

"Sorry Hildy." They said before delivering a chop on the back of her head, knocking Hilda out cold. Yamato let out a sigh f both relief and disappointment at how things have turned out. But in the end, they have done their job. "Alright girls,let's get you all back home. Let me get my friend downstairs and get out of here." They told the women before they pick Hilda up and carry her across their shoulder before moving out of the room along with the women. After they have went downstairs, Yamato put Hilda down near the door and then they open it to see what happened inside. They spotted Rohen down on her knees.

"Rohen!" Yamato called as they went over to her and knelt down "You alright? What happened here?"

CasualTea CasualTea

So Rohen had faced someone who just turned into a monster and lived Yamato as quite impress to have survived from the ordeal. She mentioned that she had been exposed by dark magic as she went over to the broken cauldron, explaining to Yamato that the cult had been brewing potions that can turn them into monsters. "I'm guessing that the women they've took would have been used as test subject. Those filthy scum." They said right before Rohen asked about Hilda. "She's by the door, unconscious. I'll explain the details for later. Right now, we need to get these women home. Let's just say that they have seen some stuff that they rather would not remember." Yamato answered as they pointed at the freed women by the other side of the doorway.

"Let's get out of here. I think our job here is done. I don't think anymore Banished may come soon, but we need act fast." They said and then they went ahead of Rohen, picking up the unconscious Hilda as they and the women went on their way out, expecting Rohen to follow suit. "Hildy, consider yourself lucky this time. Had Rohen seen your rampage, she would most likely kill you. Oh dear, we really need to adjust that attitude of yours." They thought.

CasualTea CasualTea

Rohen took point as they make their way out of the dungeon. One woman spoke up saying that there were actually more women than present as there were some that had been taken to the previous room with the crystal formation. Strange, there wasn't any captives present. Or was there. Yamato had a bit of a thought until something got into their mind. "Those crystals back there. Could it be...?" It seemed that Yamato got the hint.

Rohen would goon to say that once they got the women out, she'll go back to investigate the crystals. This got them worried, especially how little armed she is at the present. "Are you sure?" They asked "I don't think you won't be doing anything with that simple dagger of yours." They glance over to Hilda and quietly said "Hildy, I hope you don't mind of she uses your axe for a while." They took her axe and tossed it over to Rohen. "Take this." They said "Hilda called it the "Mojo Slayer" because it was formerly designed to kill Mojos. That thing is pretty hefty I should say. Kind of surprised that it is capable of cutting through a full plate of armor. I'm sure it may be of use for you."

CasualTea CasualTea

≛ Carlisle Kersey
『 TAGGED 』Interactions: ◇ Britt-21 Britt-21 The Elder The Elder Mentions: ◇ Goonfire Goonfire
"You test it on yourself? Very bold thing to do. I'll drag your body back if you eat anything poisonous." Carlisle couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Trying everything you saw certainly was a way to do it. Somebody had to test something through trial and error. It must have sucked to have been one of the unlucky few to be the first to find out something is poisonous. Unlike Ciaran and Valorie, there wasn't much he could do to help except protect those around him. He allowed Valorie to link her arm with his. He only needed one arm to draw his sword, the other one could be occupied.

The density of the forest was something he was used to. The many campaigns he has ventured on has allowed him to experience many different climates. He would take this over fighting in a desert any day. Having a suit of armor was great until you were cooking inside of it. Being lost in thought, Carlisle almost missed the snake that was directly in his path. The reptile hissed at him threateningly but Carlisle nonchalantly kicked the creature away. "I wish snakes stayed back home. I don't want to have to worry about one slivering into my tent again." After getting a morning surprise, he has grown to dislike the scaled creatures. The last thing he needed was to be struck by those fangs.

Nasir asked an interesting question. To Carlisle, studying plants seemed like a waste of time. There were better things that you could focus on, especially if you wanted to make money out of your teachings. Most herbalists he knew were dirt poor. He didn't doubt their usefulness, that has been proven again and again. The lifestyle doesn't seem fruitful. It reminded him of the loop he was stuck in before going on this journey. The constant warfare was draining, especially to a man of god himself. There was nothing enjoyable in taking another life, especially if the reasons seemed petty. In a way, Carlisle envied Valorie. He wished he leant something that didn't involve maiming somebody. Maybe his mental health would be in a better position than it is now.
code by @Nano

Yamato would thought Rohen would have some sort of basic knowledge about the outside. This not the case. But who would blame her? "As far as I know, they're very aggressive pigs native to Whitshell. They used to be the single most dangerous species. But now they're no longer considered the case." Yamato explained and then they asked "Rohen, what was that guy who turned into a monster? Was he Banished himself or...?"

Yamato wanted to know the full detail about Rohen's encounter. He thought that maybe he is someone related to her in some way. Rohen got herself really lucky to have survived such an encounter.

CasualTea CasualTea

Ishido.png
1689537470488.png
Slav Slav (interacted) CasualTea CasualTea Jackaboi Jackaboi (mentioned somewhat)

No one liked to go out during a rainy morning, including himself. However, Ishido was already at his firm and going through files of ongoing investigations. He had two that were his top priority: One had been a case that had been ongoing for some time, a curse that was put upon a child and the sister of said-child came to him for assistance. Knowing very well that he was one of the best detectives to track down and crack the case to bring the culprit to justice. The other had been going on for quite some time, a case of murders over the course of time but yet to be found and captured alive. He heard stories and tracked down what he was able, but always felt like he was just seconds late from finding the culprit -Which some claim it's a skilled female- and knowing he'd have to be one step ahead to get her, he had to do careful planning to beat her at her own game. With a sigh escaping his lips, he heard a knock on the door and he spoke up "Come in." Closing both folders, he leaned back in his chair and noticed his assistance who looked ecstatic and had that fire in her eyes "Did we get a lead?" He asked, finding his own heart skip a beat with excitement.

"There were multiple murders at the Braze'n'Bold! Sounds like the one we've been chasing for quite some time!" A grin tugged her lips and she continued "Many say it was a female who did it."

Immediately he got up from his chair and grabbed his jacket "She attacked in broad daylight? What kind of murderer are we dealing with..." Ishido thought aloud with furrowed eyebrows while putting on his coat. "No one bothered to stop her?" Finding that incredibly odd, he knew there must have been a reason for no one at the Tavern to attack the girl or even try to apprehend her. His assistant had responded to him while his mind continued to wonder.

"No, we have witnesses but no one who attempted to stop her. They say it was because of what she did to a couple of guards in such a small amount of time. They would rather live to tell the tale then be dead as well."

Sounds like this girl is a lot more than what she appears to be. "I'll be going over right away. If anyone comes by, just let them know the usual." With a nod his Assistant walked out of the room and he grabbed what he needed for this case. Ishido was quick to rush out of the office and made his way over to the tavern as quick as possible. Attacked in broad daylight inside of a tavern with possible mercenaries in the building who didn't even bother to stop her... It's incredibly reckless but also worrisome because no one would be that bold to do that without repercussion. Not if they had influences or anything of the sort to allow them to outburst whenever they want. A building of people or not. While plotting in his mind, his feet quickened and the Tavern quickly came. There was a redheaded man standing outside of the building and of course there was a sign on the front of the building that said the establishment was closed. They move quick. Perfect. Means I can get this job investigated in peace. Giving the redhead a nod in greeting, he walked up to the door and allowed himself in.

"I'm sorry, we're currently clo-" Said a Elven woman who immediately retracted her statement "Oh! It's you detective! I'm sorry. Go ahead, do what you need to do, if you have any questions I'll be here." With a nod towards her, Ishido looked over the tavern and seen how in disarray it was between the table, the scattered bodies, and the blood everywhere on the ground. He began to use Simulation while investigating, stepping over the bodies and avoiding the blood to the best of his ability. This is where he began to see how things could have possibly played out while also questioning the girl in the room. He soon asked about the redhead out front and she claimed that he was also in the tavern when this happened. Good, a present witness aside from the staff here. Hopefully I can get information from him. "I'll be back." Stepping out of the building, he glanced toward where the redhead had been originally "Hey, redheaded gentleman." Said Ichido while approaching "I have a few questions for you if you don't mind. Specifically what happened today here at the Braze'n'Bold." The detective even gestured his head towards the building.​

"A noble? Why is a noble involved in Banished affairs? Could it be that he is a black magic user and he got corrupted in the process? Now that you've mentioned his entire clan wants you dead, that makes me wonder if they're all into black magic and got corrupted as a result. If that were the case, then they did a really good job laying low. Because otherwise, let's just say, they wouldn't want to get the Church involved." Yamato said upon reaching the large room where the crystal formation is. One of the women said that this is the room where the other women were taken in, but yet there are no signs of them at all.

Yamato wanted to confirm something about the crystals, but that would have to wait as Rohen told them to move on with the escaping. Yamato couldn't agree more, especially with them carrying Hilda. While on the way, Yamato asked "What's the house that wanted you dead by the way? I'm not much verse with the big names around these parts."

CasualTea CasualTea

≛ Alix Dupont
『 TAGGED 』Interactions: Britt-21 Britt-21 Mentions:
Alix stared blankly at the gentlemen who had just approached him. To be honest, he really didn't know what happened. Before he knew it, bodies were being thrown around, Rohen giving them their last breath. There was a mess that was created and Alix had no part in it for once. He was used to getting caught for excessive partying, not being questioned for the murder of a few guards. Alix was visibly nervous because of the question, not because he was guilty but because of the unfamiliar nature of the question. "And I'll have answers... provided my mind didn't mentally block out any details." His red gaze remained on the feet of Ishido. He couldn't meet his gaze, the last thing he wanted was to make a fool out of himself like he always does.

"The whole scene happened in a split second. A lady on the run was recognized by some guards, that's when the trouble started." Alix couldn't slip his hands into his pockets, he didn't have any. That's why he had a pouch strapped against his hip. He moved his thumbs nervously behind his back, raising his gaze for a few moments before lowering it again. "She didn't hesitate to kill them. It all happened in a quick sequence of events. After the fight was over, she made quick haste out of the tavern. There really isn't much more to it." The thought of taking a life was a dreadful one for him. The one thing you couldn't get back, that's he tried to make the most of life. This was the only chance he had.

Alix finally looked up and met Ishido's gaze. His eyes were mesmerizing but now wasn't the time for those thoughts. He had some questions of his own. "Who are you exactly? Do you work for the city?" He has ventured through many parts of this city and as never seen his face. With such memorable features, Alix would have known if he caught sight of him. "If you're hoping to capture her you better get moving, she could be gone by now." He was stating the obvious. After commiting such an act, you wouldn't want to stay in place. He wouldn't be surprised if she already left the city.
code by @Nano

maeve thistlebottom
are we there yet?
Merchant's Carriage
hungry
pls refer to photo
interactions

Britt-21 Britt-21 & Grangrule Grangrule & Goonfire Goonfire (near) & Jackaboi Jackaboi
Maeve instinctively nodded along with Cecil and Matheus. After all, joining the Enchanter's Guild was her original idea long before she was led to join Matheus' less ornate carriage.

The redhead watched as Cecil rummaged in the back of the covered wagon, ears twitching at the sounds of glass being pushed along the old wood. It didn't take long for the lioness to appear up front again, sitting in between Matheus and Maeve. "From here on out you should be able to sleep peacefully since we're part of this fleet." The young alchemist shrugged,

"I appreciate it, but I think I need a few minutes to calm down." Despite knowing she was safe, and the heaviness her body carried, she couldn't ignore the paranoia that made her hands constantly fidget with her cloak. Nor the way her body flinched at the unfamiliar sound of guildmembers talking amongst themselves in the distance. The young woman did her best to contain her discomfort, yet it wouldn't take a genius to feel the physical tension she held onto.

However, one moment her eyes were wide, observing every detail around her, and the next she woke up lying in the familiar rear of the carriage. The sound of rain pattering against the covered wagon felt welcoming, coupled with the sound of Matheus and Cecil talking amongst themselves up front. Maeve let out a small sigh, propping herself up and checking her pockets. Thankfully, her coin purse was still where she placed it, along with the hidden vial of clear liquid that was strapped to her upper thigh, underneath her skirts.

Purple eyes started at the vial for a moment, before she threw down the long skirts to cover her pale legs once more. She knew she should've tossed that vial into the fires with everything else, but she simply couldn't. Her body wouldn't allow it. The thought made her frown slightly, brows furrowing in annoyance as she remembered how the past few days panned out for her.

What quelled her thoughts, though, was the familiar feeling of her stomach aching. This willed her to fully stand up off the floor, dusting herself off before approaching the pair up front,

"Hello you two!" She chirped out, much perkier than the last time they had spoken to her, "I think we're in dire need of breakfast, don't you?" Despite her apparent need for a morning snack, one look outside at the night sky and brightly lit lanterns of the carriages ahead of them would indicate that it was now well past nightfall. Maeve didn't care, though, hoping that her friends can take a break with her at a local restaurant or café in her homeland. The young fairy knew that this may not be likely, but she felt a little more optimistic now that she was back home, away from the dangerous uncertainties that Altaire provided her.

As she awaited an answer from either of the two, she wiggled her way so that she sat in between Matheus and Cecil, purple eyes taking in the scenery of the lush forest surrounding them.
coded by natasha.

Last edited:
Val.png

1689618624296.png
The Elder The Elder Slav Slav Thropian Thropian (if you came with us)

Valorie laughed, knowing very well that how she had done things were definitely more on the dangerous side. How else would she be able to figure out what would be good and what would be bad? Strolling into the forest, those light-colored eyes made contact with anything she could to determine if it was just a normal lookin' plant or something more. "Plant life? Ah, feels like forever honestly! I make random concoctions that turn into various different things that sometimes even I don't understand yet. It's like opening a magic box: Never know what ya gonna get!" Now most would consider that dangerous, but to Val it was more than that and on top of it all she's still alive to this day. There was full confidence that she'd be perfectly fine, especially since she knew what made explosives and tried to avoid that at all costs. "Nah just kidding...Just a bit...But I do take a few precautions though just to prevent death, famine, and what not just in case."

Pulling her arm from Carlisle, she watched as the man found a snake and immediately took care of it. That took him no time to get rid of one of the most annoying creatures on this planet. "Good to know we'll need some snake repellent. I'll see if I can make one for us for the camp so nothing comes crawling in or around the camp. Don't need to find out that these snakes cause hallucinations or anything of the sort." Spotting some normal looking mushrooms coming from the base of a nearby tree, she approached and crouched down to inspect with her eyes first. Looks normal, nothing too harmful...Unless... Looking around her feet she tried to find a twig or something long enough to allow her to poke the mushrooms. Once found, she grasped the stick and poked at the mushrooms themselves "They don't seem out of the ordinary. No radiation of mist, poisonous fog, nor do they snap back into the tree and disappear. These just might be edible."

Plucking one, she inspected underneath, making sure nothing suspicious stayed in those crevices of the mushroom. "Looks clean as well. These are more than likely just your normal mushrooms. Which I'm surprised about being on land like this. Granted, it seems nothing different from Altair but...still." Pulling out her pouch from behind her belt, she opened it up and dropped the mushrooms in while grabbing each one and even tossing a smaller one straight into her mouth and chewing along. Once Val foraged the mushrooms, she closed her pouch and rose up to her height "Now, I know you both saw me take a smaller mushroom. Just make sure I don't do some wacko stuff." With a laugh, she somewhat skipped along, looking for anything herb-like along the way. As a matter of fact, she noticed a big plant with a singular big red flower in the middle "Well would you look at that!" The Fairy trotted over, inspecting the plant.

"Lawrence, hmm? I'll keep that name in mind." Yamato said just as they have finally made it out of the waterway. A priest and his knight were expecting them, intent on taking the women for healing. Good, that's a lot of load to reduce. Once the women had been taken care of and even got some money from finishing the job, Rohen asked Yamato if they're ready to head on back to investigate the crystals formation.

"Hold on a moment." They said as they look around for a good place to lay the still unconscious Hilda. They find a shaded corner that nobody would find out and laid her there. "We'll right back, Hildy. Just you wait." They said and then they went back to Rohen and said "Let's go. I had a very ominous feeling about those crystals anyway."

CasualTea CasualTea

Yamato Nadeshiko

Yamato gave Hilda one last look before they followed Rohen back inside the waterway. A few moments later, they were about to open a door when a Banished suddenly came out and tried to attack Rohen. Fortunately, she was able to dispatch them before they could hurt her, but it is still strange how a Banished was still in the dungeon despite having been cleared not too long ago.

"I don't think we've overlooked anything when we first got here. I bet it has to do with those crystal from that room before. We need to get there asap." Yamato said.

CasualTea CasualTea

Ishido.png
1689700304491.png
Slav Slav

Those eyes if Ishido's studied the man, noticing the uncomfortable posture that he took practically immediately. Avoiding eye contact, posture off, possible mild mental trauma? The silver-haired detective thought. The redhead immediately began to speak, clarifying this lady as one who was on the run from some guards. The Detective found it nice that he didn't have to ask too many questions as this man answered plenty of them already. So this might actually be the one we're looking for. I guess we could assume how it began: Pursuit of guards and ended with her in victory. While giving the man small nods to indicate he was listening, he was making mental notes as much as possible. As much as he didn't want to make the poor man nervous, he couldn't help it. There was no way to comfort the man to indicate he was no way in trouble and nor would he get brought in for questioning of the sort. No hesitation, quick to take down, and fled. Seemed she knew what she was doing was wrong, and made it clear to those in the tavern that they'd go down much like those guards did if anyone stopped her.

"I'm a detective. Have my own firm just a few blocks away." Ishido replied to the man while shortly after the redhead giving him a word of advice. "I'll take your warning into consideration. However, it wouldn't be the first time I've heard of this woman. Right when I'm on her tail, she does something like this and I miss her just by the skin of my teeth." It wouldn't be right to give him any more information than was needed so he had left it at that and decided not to say another word regarding the suspect. "If you have any other information, you can always stop by and fill out a report This girl is not just some ordinary murderer. There's skill, talent, which means she could be deadlier than just what happened in the tavern today." His blue-eyed gaze shifted to the Braze'n'Bold as he studied the building for a moment. Well maintained, wasn't some garbage location or shady. I come to that conclusion because there's no way a mindless murderer would think to go to the knees to disable a target...They'd go straight for the kill. "I wouldn't allow someone as Dangerous as her to keep roaming the streets and hurt innocent people, that's for sure." Taking in a deep breath, he looked towards the people walking up and down the street. There was no telling what this person's goal was in the end. Were these murders tied to something bigger? He was gonna have to look even deeper than before at this point.

"Do you have a name? Description of appearance? Anything helps." Ishido pulled out a notepad from his jacket, along with a pen to write with, jotting down notes from not only the man's words but also from his own thoughts and visuals thus far. However, he did realize that he never did introduce himself properly to the young man. "I'm sorry, I failed to tell you my name. I'm Tamotsu, but you can call me Detective if you'd like." He offered him a small smile, hoping to at least give him some sort of relief and not to worry.

Last edited:
Yamato Nadeshiko

Once everything had been settled, they moved on to where the crystal formation is at. When Rohen got near to it, a magic circle suddenly appeared and out came a guard. Yamato's suspicion was right in the money. After Rohen killed the guard, she told Yamato that she'll do something. But what is it that she'll do? She whipped out an crystal and sure enough, dark magic had begun to surge. "Rohen, stop!" Yamato yelled, but then a magic circle appeared beneath her and fell into it. "No!" Yamato yelled as they lunge towards Rohen in an attempt to save her fall, but it was too late as the magic circle disappeared.

"Ara ara- this is no good." Yamato said out of disappointment. They begun to wonder what they'll do for the mean time. They can't just go for now and then come back. Yamato sighs. "Rohen, I hope you're okay. I'm sure you are. You're a very hardy girl. You made a deal with me after all." They thought.

CasualTea CasualTea

Last edited:

Yamato had waited for a long time. They were determined that Rohen would come back. But for how long? Seconds had become minutes. Minutes had become hours. And yet, Rohen has yet to come back. There goes their second recruit. The second who would accompany them to the Unknown. It was really a shame. Total silence filled the atmosphere in the room. There was literally nothing for Yamato to interact with sans the teleporter and the dead guard. Yamato was all alone.

Until...

"Oi...oi...OI YAMA!" Yamato had fallen asleep for some reason. When they woke up, they're greeted by the sight of a fully conscious Hilda. "Hildy? How long have I been asleep?" Yamato asked as they got up and dust off their clothes. "How long have you been asleep? How the hell should I know? I was knocked the fuck out remember?" Hilda answered and then she asked "Say, where's Rohen?" Yamato looked around and yet, even after all this time, Rohen has not yet appeared. They turned to Hilda and explained to her what had happened.

"Okay, let me get this straight; Rohen got near to that thing, magic stuff happened, killed someone and then just fucking disappeared? That so?" Hilda asked. "It's true." Yamato said in a somber tone "She just vanished right before my eyes. It felt like I've been divorced." Hilda blinked with visible confusion on her face. "But...you're not married aren't you?" She asked. "No, and it's very rude of you to ask someone's relationship status." Yamato answered, much to Hilda's bewilderment. "Why not? Clearly you haven't felt a touch of a woman before even though you look like one." She said. "Are you saying that I can be a great wife?" Yamato asked. "Fucking idiot! You have a [REDACTED]! What the hell made you think you can be a great wife?" Hilda was starting to get annoyed by Yamato's answers.

Just then, a group of knights had entered the room, intent on searching the place. "Ah! Hello officers, what brings you to this place?" Yamato greeted.

CasualTea CasualTea

"Oh yeah, I kind of forgot about that." Yamato said when the knight answers their inquiry. "Yamato, you know those guys?" Hilda asked. "People who hired her for the job." Yamato answered. Just then, multiple women started to appear out of nowhere to the shock of many. "What the hell?!" Hilda yelled "Where do these women came from?!" Yamato remained silent throughout the whole ordeal, knowing what is going on right now.

"I believe I know the answer to that." Yamato said. "What do you mean?" Hilda asked. Yamato leaned in to her ear and whispered "Rohen..." Hilda raised a brow. "She told me to wait here right before she disappeared. You see, while you were out, one of the women told us that there were more more of them that had been dragged here. Sure enough, this crystal formation is actually a black magic-powered teleportation device." Yamato explained. "And so she got teleported to where the women were at? Those damned Banished really know what they're up to." Hilda said.

CasualTea CasualTea

NicePng_page-break-png_1806409.png
Addressed: Logi ( Firelie Firelie ) & Luminita ( Goonfire Goonfire )

Mentioned: Rina ( Britt-21 Britt-21 ) & Luca ( Slav Slav )

Bag of Holding Inventory:
Bow & Quiver (Arrows x25)
Silk Pouch (56 G)
Satchel w/ Thieves' Tools
20ft Silken Rope
Adventuring Gear
Rations (x5)

NicePng_page-break-png_1806409.png
Narrow, emerald eyes glared at the situation that unfolded, waiting impatiently, on the ground, for the lot of these people to figure out their plan of action, watching as the horned woman flailed her arms about, apparently unable to physically speak. Interesting. The fair-skinned faerie took the opportunity to observe the people that were either threatening her or offering to help her, tilting her head to the side curiously as she sniffed the air, her gaze squinting farther. The tall woman wore horns, but was no demon-child. Perhaps elf, or some half-breed, though she could not discern which while the stinky human's scent permeated most of her senses, forcing her to hold back a gag out of politeness. She appreciated the assumed wisdom of the elf-woman as she appeared to have convinced the irritating human of Kal's innocence, causing a small smile to curl upon her slender lips with a touch of malice and disdain for the bigoted human. "If you insist on trusting this nuisance, then so be it. If she harms anybody on this mission you will receive the same punishment as her." Rolling her eyes, yet hearing a feminine voice in the distance, Kalmia raised her brow, once more sniffing at the air, but to no avail - humans were pungent.

"Alright, enough loitering. We need to unload our supplies and set up camp. If you need to go inland for some reason, take no fewer than two others with you. I want to see a safe base camp by sundown." A voice of reason rang out over the others, one that Kalmia would make note of to hopefully make sense of whatever situation they were in. Grateful to no longer be held at gunpoint, Kalmia finally rose to her feet, softly apologizing to the bushes she crushed. A gentle finger traced along the leaves, providing them with the nourishment of her magic that could revive the poor, crumpled form to its previous glory. Her annoyed stare briefly met with Luca's slate-colored eyes before he stormed off in a huff, reminding her of the pesky children that never got their way back home. Stepping out of the brush, the first thing Kalmia noticed - aside from the people disembarking from the vessel nearby - was the fact that they were on a barren beach beside a massive sea with no other land masses in sight. Furrowing her brow in confusion, Kalmia glanced down at the sand surrounding her feet, wiggling her toes through the coarse grains. As she opened her mouth to ask their whereabouts, she heard a small, heavily accented voice pipe up, commenting on her own attire in the midst of the unknown beach.

"Take a gander at 'er bloddy duds. Either she's fae Altair, or the locals hae a richt fancy fer fine silks." The voice, quite assertive in nature, came from a surprisingly small package, though her essence was not unfamiliar to her. The snarky tone emanating from the small, reddened faerie made Kalmia snicker softly, appreciating the brash woman's attitude as a change of pace. "Ye better 'ope ye hae a change o' claes. This bonnie thing'll dae ya nae guid in the unexplored lands. Bows a fine bit o' wark, though. 'Least ye're armed." Kalmia watched with mild fascination as the elfin faerie grasped at the hem of Kal's dress, waiting for her to make her point. It was clear that the green fae was not dressed for the occasion - and to be fair, she hadn't been given the opportunity to make any changes - so she paid no mind to the snark coming from the pint-sized firesprite. Allowing her to finish, Kal's small smirk turned into a lopsided grin, enjoying the challenge issued to her. Her verdant gaze glittered with the thrill of the unknown, but the smaller faerie's more important words had finally occurred to her.

"Wait." She began to speak, only to hear who she assumed was the woman in charge complain about the human who dared point his weapon at her, declaring she would keep a close eye on him, and likely the green-haired faerie as well. Glancing between them, Kal's face twisted in confusion. "You mean to tell me we're in unexplored territory? You don't mean the unknown continent, do you? I know I told that witch I was planning on leaving Altair, but..." She grimaced, running a slender hand through her silken strands of hair, muttering incoherently under her breath. Her gaze scanned the ground silently, though without focus, as though she was sorting her thoughts in some way only she could see, until her head snapped back up, turning towards the red-haired fae. "I will go with you. I will don my armor whilst we speak - hopefully you can explain the predicament I've been put in." Kal put on her more cordial façade, hoping to glean any information she could about where the bloody hell she was and how this could benefit her in any way. Now more determined than anything else, she reached into her bag of holding to pull out her archer gear, leather armor, her new cloak, and any other items that could be of use, proceeding to undress and redress on the spot, taking no more than a minute to do so.

Sure enough, a much more concentrated magic circle had appeared. Yamato hoped that Rohen would come out of it and as expected, she indeed appeared...except she is not, much to their and Hilda's surprise. "Huh? Who's she? Where the hell is Ro-" Just as when Hilda was about to finish with her question, some of the Banished that had came out of the teleportation device went for the attack, only to be felled by the woman's swords. Hilda was about to draw her weapon out and attack, but she was stopped by Yamato. "Do not move." They told her in a rather serious tone.

Once everything had calmed down despite the bloodshed, one knight asked for the woman's identity. To the shock of many, the woman is actually Rohen, and by the looks of her, it seemed that she had been consumed by black magic. "R-Rohen?" Yamato asked "What in the world happened to you? You reek of black magic! Had the Banished did something to you? You looked like a completely different person now."

CasualTea CasualTea

Last edited:

So it seemed that Rohen had done this to herself. She had to make a deal with a demon in order to get the women out from whatever it is that could harm them. A very bold move, but a brave and noble one at that. Before they could get out however, Yamato felt something boiling up inside of them. The thought of Rohen coming out safe, albeit changed, made them really glad. Well, a bit TOO glad.

"Rohen...ROHEN!" Without any warning, Yamato ran over to her and then gave her a tearful hug. "Rohen, I'm so glad you're safe. I've been waiting in this room for a long, LONG time! Don't you ever leave us like that ever again." They spoke crying rivers of tears. Hilda, who was watching this, felt very weirded out by the scene. After some seconds passed, she decided to end the "emotional" reunion by saying "Um...should we get going now?" Yamato, upon hearing it, realized that they need to get the women to the church. "Oh right. Forgive me." They apologized as they let go of Rohen and wiped their tears.

"Let's get moving now." They said.

CasualTea CasualTea

Anise Paige
StealthyShades StealthyShades

"Anise. My name is Anise. I am no one of notoriety, or at least I wasn't. I am simply a librarian trying to stop libraries across the world from loosing their wealth of knowledge." She kept moving along, keeping an eye on her little ink companion. The streets were too exposed right now. Especially given how much she stood out. Oh it frustrated her that features that she was often so proud of now were what made it so difficult to navigate the city. The unnatural hue of her skin and the curled horns are far more noticeable. The back alleys were safest for now.

She continued following her ink familiar from a distance as it kept an eye out for any guards. She wondered what the fairy, bear, and lioness from before would have to say about this whole fiasco. It was such a shame... She just had to feel sorry for him. Hopes of being friends one day with them seemed to be dwindling.

She looked back at the pirate.
"I hesitate to seek out any of your companions, but do you have anyone who may be able to help out, or am I just going to have to lead us out through the water ways."

Someone is waiting for them at a boutique called "The Frill's Edge". A detective, the knight mentioned. Could it be about what she had done back at the tavern? Who knows? What mattered to the group is that they have done their job and that is that. As they follow along the knights, Yamato decided to strike up a conversation. "So Rohen, mind if I asked about this "demon" who helped you out? Did you somewhat sold your soul to them while you were busy helping the women out?" They asked.

"What of that demon?" Hilda asked "For all I know, demons are spawns from the underworld. They do nothing but cause as much suffering to the mortal world in the form of the Banished. Though sometimes the demons themselves are the ones who can cause mayhem as well. Either way, you didn't expect something like this to have ever happened to you huh?"

CasualTea CasualTea

__flamebringer_arknights_drawn_by_jokerpang__sample-8f563b5b5eda7c176631494a161f1d42.jpg

Asher
Interaction: The Elder The Elder Kyuubey Kyuubey
asher would chuckled a bit at what Toshiro had said and simply nodded. "oh yeah i know exactly what your saying iv had the opposite issue most places are too small for me and there are plenty of people that have gotten at me for my... height one time i got blamed for eating all the food in the camp just because I was huge and obviously I eat a lot.. turns out it was one of the elves feeding the bears" Asher would muse with a small smile on his face washing the soap off himself finally. with Toshiro washing himself properly however asher quirked an eyebrow. "hu looks like you scrubbed the color out of your hair, buuut in regards to food, i honestly can't cook for the life of me. i burn everything into a brick good for throwing at people tho or building a hut, least thats what people have told me"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back