• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The World of Harry Potter, Maurader's generation

Play On Words

Musical Goddess
Okay! I've had a good idea for a group Harry Potter roleplay for a while that I desperately want to try. This is in the Maurader's generation, but there are NO CANONICAL CHARACTERS!!!

Okay! My idea is as such:

Voldemort's first rise to power. Muggleborns and muggles killed left and right, most of the purebloods on He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named's side. Any who fight against him likely die.

But since when has a little challenge stopped us? Our group will be focused on the ages of 14-17. If you want to do any younger or older, PM me first. Some will support the Order, some will support Voldemort. Remember that you can't join the Order until you're 17, and we're using the same rule for Voldemort's following. However, younger people can still have a purpose, doing their part to fight for their side.

I want things realistic. There were more Death Eaters than Order members, even at Hogwarts. No major events without talking to me or one of my Co-GMs first, I'll have them listed below.

Rules:

Ask me before getting a character below the age of 14 or above the age of 17.

NO GODMODDING!

No one liners, no novels. Around 1-2 paragraphs. Even in dialogue, you can manage that.

Character cap of four. If you want more, ask me first, and you'll have to have a good reason.

Be polite in OOC.

No OP characters. Not everyone is an animagus or metamorphagus, or has a huge snake as a pet or can do every spell ever.

GM - @Play On Words

Co-GMs - @Unbound @MysticalVoid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back