• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham looked to Adrian, "and now we're reaaaaaaady to go?"

"I think so?" Adrian blinked, pilling out the list and quickly taking inventory of the cart. He no sooner frowned. ". . . We didn't get deer jerky, but that's. . . that's okay. . . Let's head out."

"I think so?" Adrian blinked, pilling out the list and quickly taking inventory of the cart. He no sooner frowned. ". . . We didn't get deer jerky, but that's. . . that's okay. . . Let's head out."
Graham pinched his ear as he started to drag him to the aisle of the deer jerky, "stop being so hard headed!"

Graham pinched his ear as he started to drag him to the aisle of the deer jerky, "stop being so hard headed!"

"Ow. Ow. OW. OW!" Adrian grimaced as he walked with Graham, Reaver pushing the cart along. "I wasn't! I was being considerate!" Adrian whined.

Last edited:
"Ow. Ow. OW. OW!" Adrian grimaced as he walked with Graham, Reaver pushing the cart along. "I wasn't! I was being considerate!" Adrian whined.
"Exactly! Which is why it pisses me off even more! Just be selfish for once!" He then pointed at the jerky. "Especially when it's easy just to do it."
(EXACTLY -squints-)

"Exactly! Which is why it pisses me off even more! Just be selfish for once!" He then pointed at the jerky. "Especially when it's easy just to do it."
(EXACTLY -squints-)

(( ;-; Don't squint at the parentified child.))

Adrian whined, then smacked Graham's hand off of his ear before grabbing armfulls of deer jerky. "Gods fockin' forbid I be nice f'r once."

(( ;-; Don't squint at the parentified child.))

Adrian whined, then smacked Graham's hand off of his ear before grabbing armfulls of deer jerky. "Gods fockin' forbid I be nice f'r once."
(hmmmmmmm, i'll stop . . . for now)
"There's a difference between being nice and being selfish because y'want to be selfless. Y'can be nice to people and to yourself. Y'deserve to treat yourself kindly."

(hmmmmmmm, i'll stop . . . for now)
"There's a difference between being nice and being selfish because y'want to be selfless. Y'can be nice to people and to yourself. Y'deserve to treat yourself kindly."

((Thank. ;w; ))

"Do I though? Do I really deserve it? I never feel like I do." Adrian frowned. "Maybe it's just because I see too much of my father in me sometimes t' really. . . y'know. . . care about myself, I guess."

((Thank. ;w; ))

"Do I though? Do I really deserve it? I never feel like I do." Adrian frowned. "Maybe it's just because I see too much of my father in me sometimes t' really. . . y'know. . . care about myself, I guess."
Graham shook his head, "you love your wife and your kids. I would say you and Dipper take more of each other as strange as it sounds."

Graham shook his head, "you love your wife and your kids. I would say you and Dipper take more of each other as strange as it sounds."

Adrian raised his brows and smiled wide, and proud. "Ya really think my boy is just like me!?"

Graham gave a quick nod, "y'gotta be pretty oblivious to not see that. You two are almost one in the same."

Adrian whined happily. "And here I thought I was just full of myself thinkin' that!"

Graham shook his head, "no sirree, you two are so similar it's scary."

"Very scary. We came downstairs the other day when ya were sick and ya both were sleeping in the lounge the saaaame exact way. That's how intense it is." Reaver stated.

Adrian grinned and placed his fists on his hips after placing the deer jerky into the cart. "I'm so proud."

"Very scary. We came downstairs the other day when ya were sick and ya both were sleeping in the lounge the saaaame exact way. That's how intense it is." Reaver stated.

Adrian grinned and placed his fists on his hips after placing the deer jerky into the cart. "I'm so proud."
Graham snickered, "i knew you would be."

Graham nodded, "y'can see the similarities just as well>'

"That is scary." Adrian blinked while Reaver nodded. Adrian then gasped and grinned wide. "I did it tho! I've doomed the earth with my woof bears, even if it is just one."

"That is scary." Adrian blinked while Reaver nodded. Adrian then gasped and grinned wide. "I did it tho! I've doomed the earth with my woof bears, even if it is just one."
Graham blinked, "again, of course you would see that as a good thing." He shook his head before snickering.

Graham blinked, "again, of course you would see that as a good thing." He shook his head before snickering.

"Same old Adee tho. See?" Reaver smiled to Adrian. "Y'were worried about meds changin' ya but yer still a chaos bringer and. . . sometimes still a berserker."

Adrian blinked. ". . . Ya just had t' make this sappy too, huh?"

"Same old Adee tho. See?" Reaver smiled to Adrian. "Y'were worried about meds changin' ya but yer still a chaos bringer and. . . sometimes still a berserker."

Adrian blinked. ". . . Ya just had t' make this sappy too, huh?"
"It's part of his job title, remember?"

Graham laughed, "what do you get paid in?"

"Emotions and food." Reaver snickered. "And sometimes dragon lithium and things t'burn from Adrian but that stays between us three because Zuzana's glare is scary and I'd like t' avoid it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back