• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham shrugged, "it's no problem. Especially since i got to eat."

Reaver grinned. "The pancakes were an awesome idea."

"Knew the both of ya would enjoy it. No one says no t' pancakes in this family." Adrian smiled and started putting the items on the belt to checkout.

Reaver grinned. "The pancakes were an awesome idea."

"Knew the both of ya would enjoy it. No one says no t' pancakes in this family." Adrian smiled and started putting the items on the belt to checkout.
Graham nodded, "no one says no to food in general in this family."

Graham snapped hs fingers, "that's true. He'll keep throwing it away no matter how hard anyone tried back when he was a baby."

"Kid had a fricken arm even back then." Reaver stated, helping Adrian with the items before rushing over to start loading up on the bags.

Adrian held another proud grin at this, writing the check out because him and Zuzu have checks with LITTLE PUPPIES ON THEM. And I will hear nothing else! -ahem- Adrian paid for everything.

"Kid had a fricken arm even back then." Reaver stated, helping Adrian with the items before rushing over to start loading up on the bags.

Adrian held another proud grin at this, writing the check out because him and Zuzu have checks with LITTLE PUPPIES ON THEM. And I will hear nothing else! -ahem- Adrian paid for everything.
(;w; i miss those but only because of the design. Otherwise, credit card all day erryday)

Graham nodded, "it was amazing how he could get mash peas even on the ceiling."

(;w; i miss those but only because of the design. Otherwise, credit card all day erryday)

Graham nodded, "it was amazing how he could get mash peas even on the ceiling."

(( XD ))

"The ceiling of the next room!" Reaver snickered.

"That's what I messaged y'about the first time ya went back overseas," Adrian grinned to Graham after handing the check to the cashier. "Little bastard chucked it hard enough t' make a mess in the kitchen aaand the lounge." He snickered. "Zuzu was sooo mad."

(( XD ))

"The ceiling of the next room!" Reaver snickered.

"That's what I messaged y'about the first time ya went back overseas," Adrian grinned to Graham after handing the check to the cashier. "Little bastard chucked it hard enough t' make a mess in the kitchen aaand the lounge." He snickered. "Zuzu was sooo mad."
Graham laughed, "i bet, especially since y're conflicted on whether to be angry with Dei."

Graham laughed, "i bet, especially since y're conflicted on whether to be angry with Dei."

"I've never felt so conflicted." Adrian sighed and raised several bags while Reaver did the same. "I'm just glad my kids didn't turn out t'be the bad form of spoiled."

"Absolutely not! You're smarter than that and you specifically cracked a smile when the kids said it back like a proud Dad."

Adrian exhaled and he couldn't help but crack a smile. "Their little hands flailing after watching mine when I hit my thumb with the hammer that valhalla day was the cutest thing. So worth the glare from Zuzana."

Adrian exhaled and he couldn't help but crack a smile. "Their little hands flailing after watching mine when I hit my thumb with the hammer that valhalla day was the cutest thing. So worth the glare from Zuzana."
Graham snickered, "that's what i thought. ANd yeah, it was pretty fucking cute."

Graham smiled at the memory, "they would wear any type of costume and just run around with Zuzu to put the decorations up."

"I'm gonna die." Reaver whined at the memorable adorableness.

Adrian grinned wide. "And for Hallows Eve they always demanded the biggest pumpkins to sit in and carve."

Reaver sobbed at the cuteness now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back