• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham smirked, "y'just going to walk out there with your pajama pants on?" He asked as he got up and walked over to Rea's side.

Reaver pouted with a shrug. "I feel stuffy, I don't mind how I look right now."

Reaver pouted with a shrug. "I feel stuffy, I don't mind how I look right now."
Graham picked him up, making sure he was comfortable and safe before opening the door and carefully left the room. "Alright, the stairs are going to be a little slow so bare with me. I don't want to drop ya."

Graham picked him up, making sure he was comfortable and safe before opening the door and carefully left the room. "Alright, the stairs are going to be a little slow so bare with me. I don't want to drop ya."

Reaver blinked, leaning against Graham as he flattened his ears to his skull. "Just don't fall and hurt yerself."

Rika quickly followed them out, stretching once she was off the bed.

Reaver blinked, leaning against Graham as he flattened his ears to his skull. "Just don't fall and hurt yerself."

Rika quickly followed them out, stretching once she was off the bed.
Graham slowly went down the stairs, "i'm fine! I'm not the klutz in the relationship." He teased, grinning.

Graham slowly went down the stairs, "i'm fine! I'm not the klutz in the relationship." He teased, grinning.

Reaver pouted, smiling slightly through it all. "Says he whom falls up stairs when excited."

"Don't tell me that you're waiting in the bedroom. Y'know what that does to me." He snickered as he finally made it down the stairs.

"Not my fault a lotta those times ya take it as somethin' else." Reaver grinned.

Reaver happily sighed, nodding as he leaned back slightly. "Muuuuch better." He grinned.
"Now what shall we have for breakfast?" He looked to Rika afterwards. "Maybe a bit of eggs and bread for the little lady with a bit of raw meat and her supplements?"

(He's such a MOM)

"Now what shall we have for breakfast?" He looked to Rika afterwards. "Maybe a bit of eggs and bread for the little lady with a bit of raw meat and her supplements?"

(He's such a MOM)

(( XD MAMA BEARS RUN IN THIS FAMILY.))

Rika happily barked at the idea, licking her maw as she'd sit beside Reaver's chair.

"Oooo, someone's interest was sparked." Reaver stated, still congested as he snickered. "I could go for some eggs, too."

(( XD MAMA BEARS RUN IN THIS FAMILY.))

Rika happily barked at the idea, licking her maw as she'd sit beside Reaver's chair.

"Oooo, someone's interest was sparked." Reaver stated, still congested as he snickered. "I could go for some eggs, too."
(XD MHMM)
"Eggs, toast, oj and some baaaaaaaacon or sausage?" He petted his head.

(XD MHMM)
"Eggs, toast, oj and some baaaaaaaacon or sausage?" He petted his head.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm--baaaaaaaaacon. Bacon, pwease, oh generous grizzly beah whom loves his sick dire woof hubby veeery, very much?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm--baaaaaaaaacon. Bacon, pwease, oh generous grizzly beah whom loves his sick dire woof hubby veeery, very much?"
"I do love my sick dire woof hubby veeeeeeery very much, yes i do." He kissed his forehead. "I'll cook ya something good for that belly." He then headed over, taking the ingredients out.

"I do love my sick dire woof hubby veeeeeeery very much, yes i do." He kissed his forehead. "I'll cook ya something good for that belly." He then headed over, taking the ingredients out.

Reaver smiled wide from the kiss, wagging his tail a bit. "Yer such a kind beah."

Graham turned, "shoot." He then turned back to his work.

(XD WOO)

Reaver sat up a bit. "What would you do if when you cracked open one of those eggs, instead of the yolk, a little creepy man came out and just started flying around the room?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back