• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuki placed her forehead against Malvo's gently before closing her eyes. "Goodnight then, Pooka."

Malvo would then proceed to close her eyes, as well, her tail curling around Yuki with a grin on her face still. "G'night, Yuki."

Yuki smiled before drifting off as well.

(NOW WE GOT EITHER MORNING, ARU, GENERAL PYRO OR VALOE)

((UuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHM--
General Pyro~!))

Reaver rolled over on the bed, becoming a blanket burrito in the process of being the thief of the blankets for the first time. Not that he could bask in the glory, though, as he'd been sleeping like a log.

((UuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHM--
General Pyro~!))

Reaver rolled over on the bed, becoming a blanket burrito in the process of being the thief of the blankets for the first time. Not that he could bask in the glory, though, as he'd been sleeping like a log.
Graham whined, turning as the feeling of coldness before finally opening his eyes to Reaver. "Reaaaaaaaaa.' He gently pushed him.

Graham whined, turning as the feeling of coldness before finally opening his eyes to Reaver. "Reaaaaaaaaa.' He gently pushed him.

Reaver whined at the push, still mostly asleep. "Th'fire isn't th't big, i's fiiiihne."

Graham snickered, "you're so cute. Rika, give him da keeses to wake him up." He looked to Rika at the foot of the bed.

Rika perked up at her name, looking over before standing up and heading over - flopping on Reaver as she licked his faaaace.

"Eeeeeeehhhhh!" Reaver groaned, Rika buffing as she licked his cheek again. "I'm not a log!" Reaver whined in a congested tone, softly pulling the covers over his head.

Rika perked up at her name, looking over before standing up and heading over - flopping on Reaver as she licked his faaaace.

"Eeeeeeehhhhh!" Reaver groaned, Rika buffing as she licked his cheek again. "I'm not a log!" Reaver whined in a congested tone, softly pulling the covers over his head.
Graham smiled, "Reaaaa, our baby girl is telling you to wake uuuuuuup!"

Graham smiled, "Reaaaa, our baby girl is telling you to wake uuuuuuup!"

"But I'm still tiiiired!" Reaver complained in protest. "Plus my sinuses are buggin' meee."

Rika barked this time, biting the blanket as she slowly pulled it off of the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back