• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Valerie nodded, "and the cartoon ones that grow three times their normal size." She smiled.

Chloe nodded. "Yes!.. As long as it's not a medical condition. I still remember the version of the Grinch that your brother told Reavy and I. 's no fun, I wouldn't be happy if you had a painful heart condition."

((Adrian's bedtime stories are amazing.
XD ))

Chloe nodded. "Yes!.. As long as it's not a medical condition. I still remember the version of the Grinch that your brother told Reavy and I. 's no fun, I wouldn't be happy if you had a painful heart condition."

((Adrian's bedtime stories are amazing.
XD ))
(XD MHMM)

Valerie laughed before nodding. "Of course, Chloe. I got a strong heart anyways."

Valerie pointed to her left one. "Y'know it's good when it leaves residue on your face."

Chloe took a napkin, wiping her cheek and snickering. "YES! Because no one needs watered down sauce that doesn't stick t' the pasta like this."

((I can agree. I mean, I'll always eat spaghetti regardless but I don't want to need to use a spoon to scoop up sauce just so it can be shared in a bite of spaghetti. XD ))

Chloe took a napkin, wiping her cheek and snickering. "YES! Because no one needs watered down sauce that doesn't stick t' the pasta like this."

((I can agree. I mean, I'll always eat spaghetti regardless but I don't want to need to use a spoon to scoop up sauce just so it can be shared in a bite of spaghetti. XD ))
(XD IT"S NOT SOUP SPAGHETTI)
Valerie giggled, "exactly. That's when you know you're in for a delicious meal."

(XD IT"S NOT SOUP SPAGHETTI)
Valerie giggled, "exactly. That's when you know you're in for a delicious meal."

(( XD "WHAT IS THIS, NOODLE FILLED TOMATO SOUP!?" ))

Chloe balled up the napkin once her face was cleaned, giggling as well. "Yes!"

(( XD "WHAT IS THIS, NOODLE FILLED TOMATO SOUP!?" ))

Chloe balled up the napkin once her face was cleaned, giggling as well. "Yes!"
(XD why does that actually sound good?)
Valerie finished her plate, sighing. "I think i won't need food for at least eight hours."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back