• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(XD why does that actually sound good?)
Valerie finished her plate, sighing. "I think i won't need food for at least eight hours."

(( XD I mean, it could be? I'd recommend smaller noodles, though. ))

Chloe released a happy sigh of her own once she was done, leaning back with a wide smile. "Perfect time for a movie marathon, then?"

(( XD I mean, it could be? I'd recommend smaller noodles, though. ))

Chloe released a happy sigh of her own once she was done, leaning back with a wide smile. "Perfect time for a movie marathon, then?"
(XD true)
Valerie smiled, "I love how your mind works. Let's go." She got up.

Valerie followed her to the sink, drying off the plates when Chloe was done washing them. "I feel horror, what about you?"

Chloe handed off the plates once washed before smiling wide as she looked to Valerie. "I could definitely go for being scared."

Valerie dried both of them, smiling. "Good then. Horror it is."

She'd then scoot gay close to Valerie and hugged her tightly, because girls can get gay close too. She'd point forward. "To the TV!"

((IT'S BACK. XD ))

Chloe smiled wide, hugging Valerie close as she'd follow after her.
Valerie sat down, laying Chloe on top of her as she laid on the couch. "Alright, what shall we watch out of the horror? Are you in the mood for something old or new?"

Valerie sat down, laying Chloe on top of her as she laid on the couch. "Alright, what shall we watch out of the horror? Are you in the mood for something old or new?"

Chloe laid against Valerie with a happy sigh. "Something new, preferably."

"Then Genetic, it is." She entered into her NotNetflix account and clicked on Genetic, laying back even more as it began to play.

((The password is "DontSueUs".
XD ))

Chloe nestled more into Valerie as she'd watch the movie, a wide smile on her face.

((The password is "DontSueUs".
XD ))

Chloe nestled more into Valerie as she'd watch the movie, a wide smile on her face.
(XD EXACTLY)
Valerie wrapped her arms around her, "don't be afraid to hide your face in my shoulder if it gets too scary." She giggled, teasingly.

(XD EXACTLY)
Valerie wrapped her arms around her, "don't be afraid to hide your face in my shoulder if it gets too scary." She giggled, teasingly.

Chloe gasped playfully before smiling. "I don't get scared."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back