• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Please go on." Yuki smiled softly at the story.

Malvo quirked a brow, smiling as she thought back. "I think it waaas... three months in? Yeah. Three months. I'd just gotten finished with studying for the night and I end up getting the first letter which was from my uncle since I asked if he could keep me filled in with everything. Most of it was just updated info, letting me know they were both still in one piece but I swear t' the Gods above that the last sentence in that letter - the 'Despite Dei being Dei' - was when I knew there was just gonna be an onslaught of letters in the following few months. I could feel it."

Malvo quirked a brow, smiling as she thought back. "I think it waaas... three months in? Yeah. Three months. I'd just gotten finished with studying for the night and I end up getting the first letter which was from my uncle since I asked if he could keep me filled in with everything. Most of it was just updated info, letting me know they were both still in one piece but I swear t' the Gods above that the last sentence in that letter - the 'Despite Dei being Dei' - was when I knew there was just gonna be an onslaught of letters in the following few months. I could feel it."
Yuki laughed, "that sounds amazing!"

Yuki smiled even wider at that, "i bet. Those two definitely could make a fascinating tale."

"Mhm!" Malvo followed a nod with a huff. "'s too bad Dipper couldn't fight longer than the six years he'd been there."

"What happened?"" She asked.

Malvo gently exhaled, her smile falling just a bit. "The Order stepped in after the first attack by blighters in months. It's a long story, but the gist of it is after Uncle Grizzly, my brother and the rest were able t' push the Blighters back t' the previous territory; the Father of Light, and the Shadow Father made and appearance and declared Dei-Loki 'too dangerous of a weapon to use in war'. Bastards had big enough stones t' call him a weapon rather than more of a soldier." She shook her head, gazing off to the side. "Dei-Loki was so upset."

Malvo gently exhaled, her smile falling just a bit. "The Order stepped in after the first attack by blighters in months. It's a long story, but the gist of it is after Uncle Grizzly, my brother and the rest were able t' push the Blighters back t' the previous territory; the Father of Light, and the Shadow Father made and appearance and declared Dei-Loki 'too dangerous of a weapon to use in war'. Bastards had big enough stones t' call him a weapon rather than more of a soldier." She shook her head, gazing off to the side. "Dei-Loki was so upset."
Yuki frowned at that, "poor bud. But at least he's happy now. And that's all we ever need."

Yuki moved in close, tipping her chin gently to look directly into her eyes with her fingertips. "You are. You are my goddess."

Malvo's cheeks flushed from the action, watching Yuki's eyes with a soft smile. "Positive?"

Malvo let out a gentle giggle, closing her eyes. "Well, if yer sure, I guess I can't argue with a fellow goddess."
Yuki blushed before kissing her for a few seconds before pulling back. "I would continue but our child is in the carriage with us."

Yuki blushed before kissing her for a few seconds before pulling back. "I would continue but our child is in the carriage with us."

Malvo returned that few seconds of contact before recomposing herself as Yuki pulled away. She'd then glance to Gizmo, who'd quietly scream in greeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back