• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuki smiled, "if ya like, Malvo. I don't mind."

Malvo beamed happily. "Expect company, then, because I'm taggin' along! I need t' make sure they're the biggest strawberries, anyways." she giggled.

Malvo beamed happily. "Expect company, then, because I'm taggin' along! I need t' make sure they're the biggest strawberries, anyways." she giggled.
Yuki laughed, "of course. That's very understandable. Let's go then. Gizmo, do you want to still come with us?"

Yuki laughed, "of course. That's very understandable. Let's go then. Gizmo, do you want to still come with us?"

Gizmo happily screamed in agreement, closing his eyes while Malvo snickered. "Guess it's a group of three."

Yuki smiled softly at that, "riding on my shoulders? That's the sweetest thing you've ever done to me, Gizmo. I feel so much love."

Gizmo's tail quickly would wag, quietly screaming before poking Yuki's cheek with his nose. Meanwhile, Malvo awed at this. A smile very clear on her face.

Gizmo's tail quickly would wag, quietly screaming before poking Yuki's cheek with his nose. Meanwhile, Malvo awed at this. A smile very clear on her face.
Yuki giggled, "ahhhhh! Your nose is so wet and cold. C'mon Gizmo, i'm going to buy the world of treats." She patted his head gently before walking back out.

Yuki giggled, "ahhhhh! Your nose is so wet and cold. C'mon Gizmo, i'm going to buy the world of treats." She patted his head gently before walking back out.

Gizmo closed his eyes happily at the pats, Malvo waving to the others before she'd quickly follow Yuki out the door once more.

Gizmo closed his eyes happily at the pats, Malvo waving to the others before she'd quickly follow Yuki out the door once more.
Yuki opened the carriage for Malvo. "Let's get this show on the road. And get you those delicious strawberries."

Yuki opened the carriage for Malvo. "Let's get this show on the road. And get you those delicious strawberries."

"We shall venture out on a quest to find the largest strawberries in the land! And by land... I mean market." Malvo snickered, climbing into the carriage.

"We shall venture out on a quest to find the largest strawberries in the land! And by land... I mean market." Malvo snickered, climbing into the carriage.
Yuki snickered, "that would take a very looooooooooooooooooong time with how big your world is." She got in next, closing the door and starting the carriage.

Yuki snickered, "that would take a very looooooooooooooooooong time with how big your world is." She got in next, closing the door and starting the carriage.

Malvo nodded quickly. "A veeery loooooooong tiiime."

"And we won't be able to get back before next year. I rather not stray too far from Masaru just yet. Juuuuuust yet."

Malvo leaned against the back of her seat, snickering with a nod of understanding. "I know the feeling because I feel the same way f'r Dipper."

"Did he ever get to the edge of it at least?"

"Oooh, yes. A couple of times. At least in the beginning, anyhow, because Dei-Loki had a habit of going off and trying t' do things his own way." She sighed, though immediately snickered soon after. "I still remember the letters I got from the both of them while I was in college."

"Oooh, yes. A couple of times. At least in the beginning, anyhow, because Dei-Loki had a habit of going off and trying t' do things his own way." She sighed, though immediately snickered soon after. "I still remember the letters I got from the both of them while I was in college."
"Please go on." Yuki smiled softly at the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back