• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"She has a crush on you." Graham teased which caused Yuki to giggle as she dragged Malvo into her arms.

"How could ya reveal my secrets!?" Malvo gasped playfully at this, but leaned into the hold as she'd hug Yuki.

"How could ya reveal my secrets!?" Malvo gasped playfully at this, but leaned into the hold as she'd hug Yuki.

"Your secrets beign told seem to have given you affection and reward. So you're welcome actually." He said as Yuki giggled, kissing her head.

"Your secrets beign told seem to have given you affection and reward. So you're welcome actually." He said as Yuki giggled, kissing her head.

Malvo blushed a tad bit more, smiling from the giggle as she'd look up and softly nuzzle Yuki's nose with her own. "Hiii, pretty lady."

(Weirdly adorable.
DON'T JUDGE.)

Malvo blushed a tad bit more, smiling from the giggle as she'd look up and softly nuzzle Yuki's nose with her own. "Hiii, pretty lady."

(Weirdly adorable.
DON'T JUDGE.)

(NOT. AT. ALL. XD)
Yuki smiled at that, closing her eyes. "Hello sugar mama."

(SAAAAAAAAME!)

Yuki leaned her head against Malvo's. "Pretty good. Got a nice nap. Feel like a million bucks, especially now."

Malvo curled her tail, her smile growing. "Good. Would ya like t' share my portion of pudding with me when it's done? It's caramel brownieeee."

"Well i'm always going to be happy with you, that's not the issue, Malvo."
Graham awed in the background.

Malvo awed from the comment as well, leaning up to kiss Yuki's cheek. "Yer so sweet!"

Yuki clapped, "yeaaaaaah! What shall we work on first?"

"Ooone second." Malvo made her way to the pantry, hopping up to grab the recipe posted above before looking it over. "Alright, so we need 4 eggs, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, flour, vanilla extract butter AAAAAAAAND chewy caramel candies which need t' be cut. We get all that, I can mix the eggs and sugar if you can mix the coca powder and flour?"

(I saved this recipe to make for myself for laaater.
XD )

"Ooone second." Malvo made her way to the pantry, hopping up to grab the recipe posted above before looking it over. "Alright, so we need 4 eggs, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, flour, vanilla extract butter AAAAAAAAND chewy caramel candies which need t' be cut. We get all that, I can mix the eggs and sugar if you can mix the coca powder and flour?"

(I saved this recipe to make for myself for laaater.
XD )

(Nice XD)Yuki nodded, saluting. "On it, ma'am!"

Yuki nodded, heading to do her work. Graham looked to the others, "ya. . . ya guys ready to goooo? Let these two make food?"

Adrian blinked, nodding while Reaver grinned and nodded as well.

"Mhm, let the two looooooovebirds make food." Reaver snickered.

Adrian blinked, nodding while Reaver grinned and nodded as well.

"Mhm, let the two looooooovebirds make food." Reaver snickered.

Graham snickered before walking out before peering over the corner as he secretively watched the girls. (Animu style)

Graham snickered before walking out before peering over the corner as he secretively watched the girls. (Animu style)

Reaver followed and, of course, as did Adrian, before they'd both do the same. Reaver grinning as as he'd crouch and watch from a bit lower of a position while Adrian took the corner of the other doorway.

Malvo watched them go, shaking her head as she'd then look back to the mixing.

Reaver followed and, of course, as did Adrian, before they'd both do the same. Reaver grinning as as he'd crouch and watch from a bit lower of a position while Adrian took the corner of the other doorway.

Malvo watched them go, shaking her head as she'd then look back to the mixing.

Yuki continued to work as she smiled to Malvo. "Want the first taste test on the rubber spatula?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back