• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(XD Saaaaaaaaaaame)

Graham snickered, "at least he's safe that's the good part."

Zuzana nodded. "Safe and not terrorising the neighbourhood. Particularly the squirrels and other wildlife."

"Whaaat? Dipper going after squirrels? Not our boy." Adrian bit down a snicker, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I don't wanna hear your innocence, Mister 'I Like To Eat Mr. Quinn's livestock'."

Adrian gasped playfully. "I do no such thing! Just because a wolf matching my fur colour was spotted a few times with a chicken in his mouth does NOT make me a bad woof."

Zuzana nodded. "Safe and not terrorising the neighbourhood. Particularly the squirrels and other wildlife."

"Whaaat? Dipper going after squirrels? Not our boy." Adrian bit down a snicker, shaking his head in disbelief.

"I don't wanna hear your innocence, Mister 'I Like To Eat Mr. Quinn's livestock'."

Adrian gasped playfully. "I do no such thing! Just because a wolf matching my fur colour was spotted a few times with a chicken in his mouth does NOT make me a bad woof."
Graham squinted, "where were you on the night of June 12th 1998!?"

Graham squinted, "where were you on the night of June 12th 1998!?"

"Simple! I was eating deer jerky in the lounge, watching Homeward Bound! Did I cry? Absolutely not! Didn't shed a single tear when the golden retriever came over that hill last after the family thought he was dead." Adrian looked off in remembrance with a frown. "Not a... single tear..." He shook off the sappy thought. "See!? I've got an alibi! Must've been my twin."

"Adee, you don't have a twin." Kathleen stated in the background. Adrian lowered his head.

"Pretty sure Mama Kathleen would know if you had a twin." Zuzana stated.

Adrian huffed. "A twin... from another mother. Doesn't have t' rhyme for accuracy."

"Simple! I was eating deer jerky in the lounge, watching Homeward Bound! Did I cry? Absolutely not! Didn't shed a single tear when the golden retriever came over that hill last after the family thought he was dead." Adrian looked off in remembrance with a frown. "Not a... single tear..." He shook off the sappy thought. "See!? I've got an alibi! Must've been my twin."

"Adee, you don't have a twin." Kathleen stated in the background. Adrian lowered his head.

"Pretty sure Mama Kathleen would know if you had a twin." Zuzana stated.

Adrian huffed. "A twin... from another mother. Doesn't have t' rhyme for accuracy."

"That's not possible. The chance of you finding a doppelganger in your world is that of a 99.99% chance of never happening." Devus said as he walked through the kitchen door to where they were, eating a grilled cheese sandwich.

(I"M NOT HAVING A CRAVING!)

"That's not possible. The chance of you finding a doppelganger in your world is that of a 99.99% chance of never happening." Devus said as he walked through the kitchen door to where they were, eating a grilled cheese sandwich.

(I"M NOT HAVING A CRAVING!)

Adrian blinked, glancing over to Devus. "You've got an odd sense of timing, but an amazing taste in sandwiches."

(TOTALLY NOT. XD )

Adrian blinked, glancing over to Devus. "You've got an odd sense of timing, but an amazing taste in sandwiches."

(TOTALLY NOT. XD )

Devus gave a thumbs up as he took a bite, chewed and swallowed, "i saw a few left and wanted the taste of cheeeeeeeese."

Devus nodded, "like heaven's touch has landed on the melty goodness that is known as grilled cheese sandwich."

Adrian zoned out at the thought before looking to check for the answer to his question while he asked it. "Any left!?"

"About three more." Graham zoomed passed Devus once he said that, devouring one for himself.

Reaver and Adrian both rushed the kitchen, as well. The both of them taking the last two before they looked to Malvo, who'd stare at them with puppy eyes. They'd no sooner whine, giving her half of each which made her a happy woof beah. A happy woof beah indeed.

Reaver and Adrian both rushed the kitchen, as well. The both of them taking the last two before they looked to Malvo, who'd stare at them with puppy eyes. They'd no sooner whine, giving her half of each which made her a happy woof beah. A happy woof beah indeed.

(AWWWWWWWWWW XD)

Graham snickered, "haha!"

(AWWWWWWWWWW XD)

Graham snickered, "haha!"

Adrian and Reaver looked to Graham, Adrian having squinted as he'd bring Malvo closer so she could look up at Graham with her puppy eeeeeyes. "Like you wouldn't do the same for our sweet, innocent angel."

"I don't got anything for her!"

"You can always make her some mooore since you laughed at the ones sharing food with herrr?" Adrian stated, gently pushing the puppy-eyed Malvo closer to Graham.

"I don't have the ingredients for that!"

"Can y' make me something else special then? Pweaaaaase, uncle Gwizzlyyyy?" Malvo pouted. "I'll share some of my super secret candy stash with ya..."

Graham sighed, "whatcha want, puddin' pop?"

"Caramel brownie puuuuuuuuuudding." Malvo smiled, influenced by the nickname.

(I'm going on a fucking hunt to find this flavour again if we go shopping in the near future. I miss it too much.)

"Caramel brownie puuuuuuuuuudding." Malvo smiled, influenced by the nickname.

(I'm going on a fucking hunt to find this flavour again if we go shopping in the near future. I miss it too much.)

(XD -patpat- remember that then)

Graham snickered, "can i have some at least?"

(XD -patpat- remember that then)

Graham snickered, "can i have some at least?"

(I wrote it down. XD )

Malvo nodded, smiling happily. "Of course! I gotta have someone t' share it with, anyways. If I eat it all then I'll end up flyin' off the walls like Dipper. I don' wanna be a headache t' Yuki, she doesn't need headaches."

(I know this guilty-kinda feel.)

(I wrote it down. XD )

Malvo nodded, smiling happily. "Of course! I gotta have someone t' share it with, anyways. If I eat it all then I'll end up flyin' off the walls like Dipper. I don' wanna be a headache t' Yuki, she doesn't need headaches."

(I know this guilty-kinda feel.)
(AWWWWWWWWW THAT"S SO PRECIOUS! XD but nothing Malvo could do would ever EVER annoy or make Yuki hate Malvo. She could kill someone, say it was for the better good and Yuki would believe her instantly no questions asked.)

Graham awed, "that's so precious!"

(I KNOW RIGHT GRAHAM!?)

(AWWWWWWWWW THAT"S SO PRECIOUS! XD but nothing Malvo could do would ever EVER annoy or make Yuki hate Malvo. She could kill someone, say it was for the better good and Yuki would believe her instantly no questions asked.)

Graham awed, "that's so precious!"

(I KNOW RIGHT GRAHAM!?)

(AWWWWWWWW!)

Malvo playfully shoved Graham, trying her best to hold a squint. "'ey! Enough awing!"

Graham snickered, "y'love Yuki! Y'love Yuki! I'm telling!"

Yuki walked in, "telling what? Are you okay, Malvo?"

Malvo blushed at that, twitching a brow before whining and looking to Yuki - pointing to Graham. "He's bein' a butt!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back