• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham sighed, opening his arms.

Grant smirked, looking from Graham to Adrian. "Adrian."

Adrian whined. "But--"

"Adriaaan."

"BUT--"

Grant quirked a brow, staring. Adrian would then sigh, standing up and heading over before hugging Graham.

Grant smirked, looking from Graham to Adrian. "Adrian."

Adrian whined. "But--"

"Adriaaan."

"BUT--"

Grant quirked a brow, staring. Adrian would then sigh, standing up and heading over before hugging Graham.

Aileen awed, "how sweet our babies are getting along again!"
Graham grumpily sighed.

"Isn't it nice?" Grant grinned, placing an arm around Aileen while Adrian grumpily grumbled.

"It is, it really is. Now give mama a hug!" Graham instantly hugged Aileen, gently almost squeezing her to her death.
"Okay! Grant Jr. easy!" She giggled, kissing her tall boy's head. Graham smiled, letting her gently down again as he scratched the back of his head. "Sorry. Don't know my strength when i'm happy."

"It is, it really is. Now give mama a hug!" Graham instantly hugged Aileen, gently almost squeezing her to her death.
"Okay! Grant Jr. easy!" She giggled, kissing her tall boy's head. Graham smiled, letting her gently down again as he scratched the back of his head. "Sorry. Don't know my strength when i'm happy."

Grant snickered, moving so Graham could hug Aileen before patting Graham's back. "The feeling is known."

Adrian watched, a small grin on his face while his thumbs stuck into his pant pockets.

Grant snickered, moving so Graham could hug Aileen before patting Graham's back. "The feeling is known."

Adrian watched, a small grin on his face while his thumbs stuck into his pant pockets.

Aileen smiled, opening her arms. "C'mere King bee. Buzz your way into mama's arms."

(ONLY TIME THIS IS CUTE!)

Aileen smiled, opening her arms. "C'mere King bee. Buzz your way into mama's arms."

(ONLY TIME THIS IS CUTE!)

(Can I just leave my heart on the floor? I'm tired of picking it up.
XD ;u; )

Adrian smiled wide at this, heading over as he gave Aileen a big hug. Wasn't a bear hug, but a werewoof hug all the same. "Buzz." He stated, snickering warmly soon after.

(-points down to my heart again- SEE!? IT DOESN'T STAY!)

(Can I just leave my heart on the floor? I'm tired of picking it up.
XD ;u; )

Adrian smiled wide at this, heading over as he gave Aileen a big hug. Wasn't a bear hug, but a werewoof hug all the same. "Buzz." He stated, snickering warmly soon after.

(-points down to my heart again- SEE!? IT DOESN'T STAY!)

(AHHHHHH IT"S SO CUTE MY HEART WONT STAY EITHER!)

Aileen giggled, "thank you so much."

(AHHHHHH IT"S SO CUTE MY HEART WONT STAY EITHER!)

Aileen giggled, "thank you so much."

(LET'S JUST LEAVE THEM ON THE FLOOR. XD ;W; )

Adrian shook his head, smiling as he closed his eyes. "Don't thank me, you all deserve the best hugs."

(LET'S JUST LEAVE THEM ON THE FLOOR. XD ;W; )

Adrian shook his head, smiling as he closed his eyes. "Don't thank me, you all deserve the best hugs."

(BUT THEY"LL GET DIRTY!)

Aileen giggled, "ahhh i love this boy so much." She then pinched his cheeks.

(BUT THEY"LL GET DIRTY!)

Aileen giggled, "ahhh i love this boy so much." She then pinched his cheeks.

(AAAAAAAAH! -sets down two jars- They'll sit in these, then!)

Adrian smiled despite the cheek squishing. "I love y', too."

"Awww!" Reaver grinned after popping up beside Graham, Adrian ignoring him purposely.

(AAAAAAAAH! -sets down two jars- They'll sit in these, then!)

Adrian smiled despite the cheek squishing. "I love y', too."

"Awww!" Reaver grinned after popping up beside Graham, Adrian ignoring him purposely.
(WE DID IT! NO HEARTS, NO PROBLEM!)

Graham laughed, "ahhhhh family huuuuuuug!" He then got into the hug again.

(WE DID IT! NO HEARTS, NO PROBLEM!)

Graham laughed, "ahhhhh family huuuuuuug!" He then got into the hug again.

(WOO!)

Adrian raised his brows at the declaration, Reaver smiling as he'd join in on the hug, as well as the rest of the family that was currently in the room.

(WOO!)

Adrian raised his brows at the declaration, Reaver smiling as he'd join in on the hug, as well as the rest of the family that was currently in the room.

Graham smiled, "I love this family!" AIleen giggled, "ah you're going to crush gramama!"

Graham and the rest broke apart as best as they could so mama had some breathing space. "Ah this family gets bigger by the century."

Adrian and the others would do the same, Reaver nodding quickly at this.

"We're lucky this place is as big as it is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back