• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Whistling the inception theme, Reaver then laughed. "Gonna have t'make you special glasses t' see the sun, though. So, you get extra stuff because yer extra special t'me."

Graham kissing Rea on the lips immediately after that before pulling back. "You're so cheesy and i love that about you."

Graham kissing Rea on the lips immediately after that before pulling back. "You're so cheesy and i love that about you."

Reaver, with raised brows, returned the kiss and then laughed as Graham pulled back. "Good! At least somebody loves my cheesiness."

"Yeah, unlike some people in his family. CoughAdriancough"

Adrian peered over the newspaper, staring at Graham with only his eyes and up visible. He raised a brow, and squinted. "Y'sound ill. You should really take a cough drop or something."

Adrian peered over the newspaper, staring at Graham with only his eyes and up visible. He raised a brow, and squinted. "Y'sound ill. You should really take a cough drop or something."

"Only from people who refuse to show their true selves."

"Ahhhh come on, you ain't faking anyone with that."

Adrian lifted the paper a bit higher up to continue reading. "I'm not trying to. I'm speaking the truth."

"Do we really need t'do this again, Adee?" Reaver blinked.

"Where's my recorder?" Graham looked through his pockets. "Not on me."

"Damn." Reaver huffed.

"Too bad, so sad." Adrian shook out the paper once, folding it up. "I don't need sappiness right now, anyways."

"Damn." Reaver huffed.

"Too bad, so sad." Adrian shook out the paper once, folding it up. "I don't need sappiness right now, anyways."

Graham smiled, "too bad, sooooo sad." The smile turn into a demonic smirk as he cupped his hands around his mouth. "MAMA KATHLEEN! MAAAAAA! PAAAAAAAA! ADRIAN NEEDS MORE HUGS!"

Graham smiled, "too bad, sooooo sad." The smile turn into a demonic smirk as he cupped his hands around his mouth. "MAMA KATHLEEN! MAAAAAA! PAAAAAAAA! ADRIAN NEEDS MORE HUGS!"

(I HEAR THE STAMPEDE.
I'M SCARED.
XD)

Adrian stared at Graham for a moment with wide eyes, furrowing his brows.

Kathleen peeked into the room while Grant did the same, speaking with a smile. "You need a hug, Adeeboy?"

(I HEAR THE STAMPEDE.
I'M SCARED.
XD)

Adrian stared at Graham for a moment with wide eyes, furrowing his brows.

Kathleen peeked into the room while Grant did the same, speaking with a smile. "You need a hug, Adeeboy?"

Aileen also peeked out as well. "I think we should give him a huggy."

Aileen also peeked out as well. "I think we should give him a huggy."

(AAAAAAAAAH ;W; )

Adrian looked to the doorway, managing a small smile as he furrowed his brows. "Y' don't have to. I-I'm okay. Honest."

"You look like y'need one." Kathleen smiled sweetly.

(AAAAAAAAAH ;W; )

Adrian looked to the doorway, managing a small smile as he furrowed his brows. "Y' don't have to. I-I'm okay. Honest."

"You look like y'need one." Kathleen smiled sweetly.

AIleen rushed down immediately. "C'mere bugga boo! We'll give you as much hugs as you need." She rushed to him with open arms.

AIleen rushed down immediately. "C'mere bugga boo! We'll give you as much hugs as you need." She rushed to him with open arms.

While the others did the same, Adrian whined before opening his arms for the hug in defeat of his weakness.

Aileen immediately greeted him in a hug. "Ah our poor baby boy."

Kathleen would hug him, as well. Softly patting Adrian's hair. "There there." And, of course Grant, the big papa bear that he was, would manage to hug all three. NOT TOO TIGHTLY, but tight enough to be considered the borderline famous bear hug.

Adrian sighed happily, hugging them all while squinting to Graham with a 'just you wait' sort of look before returning to a pout as he'd continue to return the hugs that he secretly not so secretly missed so much.

Kathleen would hug him, as well. Softly patting Adrian's hair. "There there." And, of course Grant, the big papa bear that he was, would manage to hug all three. NOT TOO TIGHTLY, but tight enough to be considered the borderline famous bear hug.

Adrian sighed happily, hugging them all while squinting to Graham with a 'just you wait' sort of look before returning to a pout as he'd continue to return the hugs that he secretly not so secretly missed so much.

Aileen kissed his temple while Graham smirked at the expression tossed his way. "Can i give him a hug too!? He needs a lot of love."

Aileen kissed his temple while Graham smirked at the expression tossed his way. "Can i give him a hug too!? He needs a lot of love."

Adrian smiled softly from the kiss before looking over to Graham again with a squint. "No! Mean, teasing grizzlies get no werewolf hugs!"

("Bad bear!"
XD )

"Oh staaahp, Adee. He just cares about ya." Kathleen smiled.

Adrian smiled softly from the kiss before looking over to Graham again with a squint. "No! Mean, teasing grizzlies get no werewolf hugs!"

("Bad bear!"
XD )

"Oh staaahp, Adee. He just cares about ya." Kathleen smiled.

(XD)

Graham gave a innocent nod as he pouted, opening his arms. Aileen patted his shoulder. "C'mon, Adrian, let your big brother in for a huuuug."

(XD)

Graham gave a innocent nod as he pouted, opening his arms. Aileen patted his shoulder. "C'mon, Adrian, let your big brother in for a huuuug."

Adrian shook his head, furrowing his brows. "Don't fall for his innocent act. He's just trying t' trick you!"

Grant blinked, laughing. "Naaah, he's just being a good big brother. Now, c'mon, he gives good hugs, too."

Adrian shook his head, furrowing his brows. "Don't fall for his innocent act. He's just trying t' trick you!"

Grant blinked, laughing. "Naaah, he's just being a good big brother. Now, c'mon, he gives good hugs, too."

Graham nodded again with a smile, opening his arms as he walked forward even more until he was a foot away form Adrian. "Huuuuuuuuuug?"

Graham nodded again with a smile, opening his arms as he walked forward even more until he was a foot away form Adrian. "Huuuuuuuuuug?"

Adrian stared up at Graham, squinting. "Y' can't fool me, Grizzly. So, you don't get a hug." He glanced about before gently catching a beetle that flew past him before he held it out - keeping it still with his claws. "You get a bug, instead."

Adrian stared up at Graham, squinting. "Y' can't fool me, Grizzly. So, you don't get a hug." He glanced about before gently catching a beetle that flew past him before he held it out - keeping it still with his claws. "You get a bug, instead."

"Woah! That's a neat beetle!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back