• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Woah! That's a neat beetle!"

Adrian blinked a few times. "Ya think so!?" He'd then look away from Graham to look the beetle over. A wondrous, child-like grin on his face. "I think these are one of the ones that click when they jump. Not like crickets, of course. But it's still heard. I think it's from the exterior of the bug."

Adrian blinked a few times. "Ya think so!?" He'd then look away from Graham to look the beetle over. A wondrous, child-like grin on his face. "I think these are one of the ones that click when they jump. Not like crickets, of course. But it's still heard. I think it's from the exterior of the bug."

Graham took this time to go in for the kill-uuuuuh we mean, hug. Go in for the hug, squeezing Adrian close.

Graham took this time to go in for the kill-uuuuuh we mean, hug. Go in for the hug, squeezing Adrian close.

Adrian yelped at this, letting the beetle go as he'd squirm from the hug. "NOOOH!"

Graham pulled back. "He'll get use to it."

"Ah, I know he will eventually." Kathleen gave a sweet smile, Adrian having huffed.

"Please tell me ya at least actually thought the beetle was neat..."

Graham thought for a moment before shaking his head quickly with a smirk. "MWAHAHA!"

Adrian widened his eyes before squinting to Graham, and then switching to the saddest puppy look as he looked to the mamas and papa. He'd then sniffle sadly, his lip having quivered as he pointed to Graham. "He tricked me! See!? I told you his affection was all lies, just t'get me to act sappy so he can make fun of me later! He doesn't... even... really... care!" His voice broke as he near-sobbed.

(HERE COMES THE LITTLE BROTHER PAYBACK.)

Adrian widened his eyes before squinting to Graham, and then switching to the saddest puppy look as he looked to the mamas and papa. He'd then sniffle sadly, his lip having quivered as he pointed to Graham. "He tricked me! See!? I told you his affection was all lies, just t'get me to act sappy so he can make fun of me later! He doesn't... even... really... care!" His voice broke as he near-sobbed.

(HERE COMES THE LITTLE BROTHER PAYBACK.)

(OOF XD)

Graham raised his hands up in defense. "That's not true at all! It's you who always refuses to hug me, so if i have to take drastic actions, i will if it means getting a hug from you!"

(OOF XD)

Graham raised his hands up in defense. "That's not true at all! It's you who always refuses to hug me, so if i have to take drastic actions, i will if it means getting a hug from you!"

Adrian kept his teary-eyed gaze. "This all started because he wanted t' prove me wrong that I wasn't sappy, so he and Reavy forced me t' say I was a while ago and they recorded it and they play it everytime I'm being myself!" Adrian sobbed. "And even when I do give him a hug, he still makes fun of me for it after. I can't wiiin!"

Kathleen looked to Adrian with raised brows before then looking to Graham and Reaver with a frown while Grant patted Adrian's back gently. "Is that true?"

(What even is this!? XD )

Adrian kept his teary-eyed gaze. "This all started because he wanted t' prove me wrong that I wasn't sappy, so he and Reavy forced me t' say I was a while ago and they recorded it and they play it everytime I'm being myself!" Adrian sobbed. "And even when I do give him a hug, he still makes fun of me for it after. I can't wiiin!"

Kathleen looked to Adrian with raised brows before then looking to Graham and Reaver with a frown while Grant patted Adrian's back gently. "Is that true?"

(What even is this!? XD )

(Children at work XD)

Graham pointed at him with a pout. "Only because he refuses to accept his sappy side! How hard is it to let us in!?"

(Children at work XD)

Graham pointed at him with a pout. "Only because he refuses to accept his sappy side! How hard is it to let us in!?"

(Truly. XD)

Reaver raised his brows after also receiving the look, lowering his ears a bit.

Adrian turned and looked to Graham again. "Because everytime I do, I'm punished for it!"

(Truly. XD)

Reaver raised his brows after also receiving the look, lowering his ears a bit.

Adrian turned and looked to Graham again. "Because everytime I do, I'm punished for it!"

"How!? We're just trying to teach you that there's nothing wrong with showing emotions. Dad does it! And he's the best King known to man kin and and Valhalla kin!"

"How!? We're just trying to teach you that there's nothing wrong with showing emotions. Dad does it! And he's the best King known to man kin and and Valhalla kin!"

"Aww." Grant smiled.

Adrian flailed, going into explanation. "'Eww, King Sappy!' 'Gross!' 'AWWWWW, HE'S BEING SAPPYYY'. 'Give me a hug. I promise there are no cameras!' Then CLICK. FLASH." Adrian fell to a sit on the floor, holding his face. "It makes me feel so weak and stupid and..."

"Aww." Grant smiled.

Adrian flailed, going into explanation. "'Eww, King Sappy!' 'Gross!' 'AWWWWW, HE'S BEING SAPPYYY'. 'Give me a hug. I promise there are no cameras!' Then CLICK. FLASH." Adrian fell to a sit on the floor, holding his face. "It makes me feel so weak and stupid and..."

Graham dropped to his knees and looked to Adrian. "Looking at me, Adrian Alaois. Look into my eyes and see that when i say that you are far from stupid and weak. That you are the most strongest man i have ever come to known. Well second strongest, Dad's got a lot of umph in his hugs that could kill men."

Graham dropped to his knees and looked to Adrian. "Looking at me, Adrian Alaois. Look into my eyes and see that when i say that you are far from stupid and weak. That you are the most strongest man i have ever come to known. Well second strongest, Dad's got a lot of umph in his hugs that could kill men."

(Grant: I DON'T DO IT ON PURPOSE!)

Adrian lowered his hands to his lap, staring to them for a moment before staring at Graham. "... Do y'actually mean that, or is this a repeat of the beetle trick?.."

(Grant: I DON'T DO IT ON PURPOSE!)

Adrian lowered his hands to his lap, staring to them for a moment before staring at Graham. "... Do y'actually mean that, or is this a repeat of the beetle trick?.."

(XD)

Graham shook his head, "i actually mean it. I get it, you grew up in a difficult setting where not a lot of people took your love kindly. In fact they hated you for it. But i'm not here to hate you. I'm here because even if you are my brother-in-law, you're my brother first and foremost."

(XD)

Graham shook his head, "i actually mean it. I get it, you grew up in a difficult setting where not a lot of people took your love kindly. In fact they hated you for it. But i'm not here to hate you. I'm here because even if you are my brother-in-law, you're my brother first and foremost."

Adrian stared at Graham for a long moment before allowing his gaze to fall back to his palms. He'd then quietly give his response. "... Thank you... And, I mean it. Just... thank you..."

Adrian stared at Graham for a long moment before allowing his gaze to fall back to his palms. He'd then quietly give his response. "... Thank you... And, I mean it. Just... thank you..."

"There's nothing you need to thank me for, Adrian. Just do something for me, stop being . . . afraid of being sappy and feelsy and full of emotion in front of us. I get it, if you don't want to do it in front of your people, but for your family? It doesn't even have to be a lot, just small doses here and there. It's not good to hold that shit in, y'know what i mean? You're safe here. You'll always be safe."

"There's nothing you need to thank me for, Adrian. Just do something for me, stop being . . . afraid of being sappy and feelsy and full of emotion in front of us. I get it, if you don't want to do it in front of your people, but for your family? It doesn't even have to be a lot, just small doses here and there. It's not good to hold that shit in, y'know what i mean? You're safe here. You'll always be safe."

Adrian gave a heavy sigh, running the claw of his thumb over the creases on the palm of his other hand. "I... I can't promise anything, but I... I will definitely try... Alright?"

"That's good enough for me. Now come on, and get up."

Adrian nodded to this, releasing a huff as he pushed himself off the floor and into a stand before he offered Graham a hand up with a slight smile.

Adrian nodded to this, releasing a huff as he pushed himself off the floor and into a stand before he offered Graham a hand up with a slight smile.

Graham took his hand and got up. He then looked to the others. "Thanks for giving the boy some hugs."

Graham took his hand and got up. He then looked to the others. "Thanks for giving the boy some hugs."

Adrian dusted himself off once he helped Graham up, Grant having laughed joyously.

"I live and breathe hugs. No need t'thank me, at least."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back