• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham gave a mighty 'HA!', putting his hands triumphantly on his hips. "You don't know my capacity of love then."

Reaver blinked, giving a small grin as he spoke. "Just because I don't know doesn't mean my capacity isn't higher than yers."

Reaver then glanced about to the rest of the table before looking to Graham. "I... can't say."

Graham quirked his brow. "Oh? O-OH! OOOH! Oh . . . Reaver, how could you think so naughty!?" He smacked him on the head with a rolled up newspaper as a deeeeep, red blush stained his cheeks.

Graham quirked his brow. "Oh? O-OH! OOOH! Oh . . . Reaver, how could you think so naughty!?" He smacked him on the head with a rolled up newspaper as a deeeeep, red blush stained his cheeks.

Reaver yipped in response to the smacking of the newspaper, snickering from the red face. "I can't help it! I'm sorry!"

"We need to cleanse your mind immediately. Diiiiirty~." He whispered the last part into his ear with a grin.

Reaver raised his brows at the whisper, his own cheeks reddening as he'd snicker softly.

Graham silently pat himself on the back. "Glad to hear. I would be really sad for the rest of the day if you shut me down so quickly."

"That or you'd bug me all day about it before being a gwumpy beah each time I say no." Reaver teased with a grin.

("LET ME LUFF YOUUU!"

"I'M TRYING TO WATCH TV."

-Graham peers over the couch Reaver is sitting in so just his squinting eyes are seen- "Let meee. Don't you luff yoUR GRIZZLY BEAR, REA!? BECAUSE I LUFF YOU VERY MUCH!" -grabs Reaver and pulls him over the couch and into a beah hug-)

"That or you'd bug me all day about it before being a gwumpy beah each time I say no." Reaver teased with a grin.

("LET ME LUFF YOUUU!"

"I'M TRYING TO WATCH TV."

-Graham peers over the couch Reaver is sitting in so just his squinting eyes are seen- "Let meee. Don't you luff yoUR GRIZZLY BEAR, REA!? BECAUSE I LUFF YOU VERY MUCH!" -grabs Reaver and pulls him over the couch and into a beah hug-)

(XD AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT'S ADORABLE!)

Graham nodded honestly. "Don't say no, i'm a good boy anyways. And all bears need lots of love."

(XD AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THAT'S ADORABLE!)

Graham nodded honestly. "Don't say no, i'm a good boy anyways. And all bears need lots of love."

(I KNOOOWWWW ;w; )

Reaver snickered, softly patting Graham's head before pulling him into a tight hug. "And y'know how much I love my bear."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back