• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Sometimes you and Graham have competitions and it's scary how much you can eat more than him. And fast."

"Mhm! And, since no regular stomach can hold that much without bursting, there's only one other option we can think of."

Adrian tilted his head to the side a bit at this. "I could be a bottomless pit, too, y' know."

"Mhm! And, since no regular stomach can hold that much without bursting, there's only one other option we can think of."

Adrian tilted his head to the side a bit at this. "I could be a bottomless pit, too, y' know."

"Exactly! Like a blackhole!"

Valerie watch him drink the eggnog. "So you'll do it? Great, thanks Adrian. You're doing it for the greater cause."

Finishing off the eggnog like it had been nothing (GOOD MAN), Adrian blinked and looked over to Valerie with raised brows, crushing the carton so it would easily fit in the trash. "No, now hold on a second!"

Finishing off the eggnog like it had been nothing (GOOD MAN), Adrian blinked and looked over to Valerie with raised brows, crushing the carton so it would easily fit in the trash. "No, now hold on a second!"

(XD Wise too. The family would tear apart the eggnog as soon as possible.)

"What a good brother you are! I'll make sure to tell Zuzu that to get you extra brownie points."

(XD Wise too. The family would tear apart the eggnog as soon as possible.)

"What a good brother you are! I'll make sure to tell Zuzu that to get you extra brownie points."

(Preeeeetty much. XD )

Adrian raised his brows further at that. If his tail had been out, it would've been wagging, at this point. "That could help keep me outta the doghouse fer a bit... WAIT, THOUGH! What do I have to do for this? Eat a ton of food while you take notes? If whitecoats are involved, I won't be happy."

(Preeeeetty much. XD )

Adrian raised his brows further at that. If his tail had been out, it would've been wagging, at this point. "That could help keep me outta the doghouse fer a bit... WAIT, THOUGH! What do I have to do for this? Eat a ton of food while you take notes? If whitecoats are involved, I won't be happy."
"It'll just be us. O guess we can study you. We're just wanting to know if and where this black hole is. "

"It'll just be us. O guess we can study you. We're just wanting to know if and where this black hole is. "

(-lifts notes- "When was the last gay thought you had?"

"Chloe, wrong subject.")

"Wouldn't it simply be in the core?" Adrian asked, Chloe having shrugged.

"Could be."

(-lifts notes- "When was the last gay thought you had?"

"Chloe, wrong subject.")

"Wouldn't it simply be in the core?" Adrian asked, Chloe having shrugged.

"Could be."
(XD "Not my fault that Adrian is gay. "

"IM NOT GAY! "

"Not what Ivan told me. ")

"Then we will go for your core!"

(XD "Not my fault that Adrian is gay. "

"IM NOT GAY! "

"Not what Ivan told me. ")

"Then we will go for your core!"

(XD
"Ivan doesn't know anything of the sort!"

"Your lies don't work. He told me about college."

"AAAAH!" )

Adrian grimaced at the wording while Chloe tossed her fists into the air. "YEAH! SCIENCE!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back