• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Well, after mom died, I'd have to say either dad or Graham. Learned just about every defense from them that I could."

(Graham: Damn right you did!) (He's just in my head. All of them are in my head. HALP!)

Valerie smiled, "ya Grant was absolutely amazing. Even at an old age, he still could wield nunchucks like no one else."

(Graham: Damn right you did!) (He's just in my head. All of them are in my head. HALP!)

Valerie smiled, "ya Grant was absolutely amazing. Even at an old age, he still could wield nunchucks like no one else."

(Grant: I've got mooooves.) (XD ;u; )

Chloe grinned at that, nodding. "Dad was the baddest of asses I've ever met, truly."

(Grant: I've got mooooves.) (XD ;u; )

Chloe grinned at that, nodding. "Dad was the baddest of asses I've ever met, truly."
(AHH HE"S SO ADORABLE XD ;w; )

Valerie nodded, "i can absolutely agree with that. No one could ever be like Grant. Ever."

(AHH HE"S SO ADORABLE XD ;w; )

Valerie nodded, "i can absolutely agree with that. No one could ever be like Grant. Ever."

Chloe nodded, as well, while heading up the steps. "He was a special one, that's for sure."

"Yeah, he was. He would be so proud of you especially. You've grown so fucking much that it's crazy when i think about it. We all have, really."

Chloe smiled at the thought. "They'd both be extremely proud. Not a lot of families stick t'gether like this. Combine that with the many accomplishments we've achieved and... let's be happy that falling over in amazement doesn't hurt up there."

Chloe smiled at the thought. "They'd both be extremely proud. Not a lot of families stick t'gether like this. Combine that with the many accomplishments we've achieved and... let's be happy that falling over in amazement doesn't hurt up there."

Valerie looked to Chloe before then putting her hands onto Chloe's cheeks and kissed her lips. "Sorry, i just couldn't control myself, i got so happy."

Valerie looked to Chloe before then putting her hands onto Chloe's cheeks and kissed her lips. "Sorry, i just couldn't control myself, i got so happy."

Chloe widened her eyes at the kiss, her cheeks turning a hot pink as she blinked a few times. "... Can I have another?"

Chloe widened her eyes at the kiss, her cheeks turning a hot pink as she blinked a few times. "... Can I have another?"

Valerie gave a soft smile to that as well before kissing her again. This time slower and more passionately. She then broke away before placing her forehead on Chloe's. "Better?"

Valerie gave a soft smile to that as well before kissing her again. This time slower and more passionately. She then broke away before placing her forehead on Chloe's. "Better?"

Chloe's eyes would close at the gesture, a small smile on her face as she'd return it - only to look to Valerie with half-lidded eyes. "Much. Thank you."

Valerie grabbed her hand and took her all the way home before letting go as she didn't want anyone else to find out yet until Chloe talked with Ruvik. She opened the door for her.

Stopping at the door, Chloe smiled and nodded to Valerie. "Thank you, m'lady." She snickered, heading inside.

(DORK ALERT! XD)

Valerie giggled before heading inside as well. "Y'welcome. Let's go make those yummy strawberry crepes."

(I love it. XD )

"The finest crepes this side of Fรณrrelden." Chloe beamed, leading the way to the kitchen.

Valerie laughed at that as she made it to the oven. "Y'guys really have! I don't know if i should be worried about that or not."

Stopping at the fridge to grab what was needed, Chloe snickered. "A healthy mix of both. No need to be too worried."

Valerie got the pan out and started the surface of the oven. "I guess you do have a point."

Chloe nodded, grinning while she'd take out the strawberries. "Consider it a, as Ivan says, 'blessing in disguise'."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back