• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Extending her own, she softly took the hand before having stood up. "Thank y', thank y'."

Valerie smiled before walking out of the cabin of the lower part of the ship and onto the surface of Cutlass Poison. "Yer welcome, m'lady." -tips hat-

Valerie smiled before walking out of the cabin of the lower part of the ship and onto the surface of Cutlass Poison. "Yer welcome, m'lady." -tips hat-

Chloe followed right behind her, snickering from the reaction with a shake of her head - inhaling the sea air. "Nice t' see it isn't just our brothers that are dorky."

(It's wide-spread.
A dork epidemic.
A dorkdemic, if you will. XD )

Chloe followed right behind her, snickering from the reaction with a shake of her head - inhaling the sea air. "Nice t' see it isn't just our brothers that are dorky."

(It's wide-spread.
A dork epidemic.
A dorkdemic, if you will. XD )

(Talked about them being dorks in my post in ENYY, and come to this page to find that you write the same thing. Yes, they are the dorks that this city needs XD)

Valerie gasped, "heeeeeeeeeeey . . . yeaaaaah, you got a point." She giggled again.

(Talked about them being dorks in my post in ENYY, and come to this page to find that you write the same thing. Yes, they are the dorks that this city needs XD)

Valerie gasped, "heeeeeeeeeeey . . . yeaaaaah, you got a point." She giggled again.

(XD
DORKS!)

Chloe snickered, hugging Valerie. "Nothin' wrong with that."

(XD
DORKS!)

Chloe snickered, hugging Valerie. "Nothin' wrong with that."

(X)

Valerie smiled, "it better be." She then got off the ship and onto the docks. "Ahhhhhh, i do see why you love the sea so much. After awhile, the waters just soothes you nicely."

(X)

Valerie smiled, "it better be." She then got off the ship and onto the docks. "Ahhhhhh, i do see why you love the sea so much. After awhile, the waters just soothes you nicely."

Chloe, hopping onto the docks, happily sighed St the remark. "Mhm! Especially when there are no storms in the area. Smooth sailing is the easiest on the stomach."

Chloe, hopping onto the docks, happily sighed St the remark. "Mhm! Especially when there are no storms in the area. Smooth sailing is the easiest on the stomach."
"I can agree with that. Never had I wanted to throw up so much when I went on saint Michael's for work. We got into really bad storm. "

"I can agree with that. Never had I wanted to throw up so much when I went on saint Michael's for work. We got into really bad storm. "

"Aaaaaaaaeh, that must've been Hel." Chloe held her stomach at the thought.

"Oh it was, frighten the children on board. The girls and I ushered them into a safe place and had to distract them for a few hours. Poor kiddies.

"Poor kids. Hope it didn't last too long."

"it was and stopped a lot of headaches from the crying. "

"I can imagine! Should count myself faithful since I've got an experienced crew instead of kids onboard. Wouldn't have been able help with the sails and ropes."

"Well, it's the truth. Had a lotta role models in my life."

"Who did you model after the most, though? It's okay if it's not me, I don't mind. I'm not exactly how you are. Confident, yes, but being a leader for so many people to look up, i don't see that in myself."

"Who did you model after the most, though? It's okay if it's not me, I don't mind. I'm not exactly how you are. Confident, yes, but being a leader for so many people to look up, i don't see that in myself."

"Well, after mom died, I'd have to say either dad or Graham. Learned just about every defense from them that I could."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back