• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Now let's go!"

"Better get more than brownie points with my wife fer this..." Adrian grumbled, pocketing his hands before looking over and quickly hightailing it behind Reaver the minute he walked in. "OHTHANKTHEGODS."

Looking behind himself at the now hiding Adrian whom kept Reaver in front of him, Reaver blinked. "Weird things always happen in this kitchen."

"Better get more than brownie points with my wife fer this..." Adrian grumbled, pocketing his hands before looking over and quickly hightailing it behind Reaver the minute he walked in. "OHTHANKTHEGODS."

Looking behind himself at the now hiding Adrian whom kept Reaver in front of him, Reaver blinked. "Weird things always happen in this kitchen."

"Hey little bro, can you help get our patie-I MEAN ADRIAN, to the clinic? We're going to dissect him to see where his blackhole is."

"Hey little bro, can you help get our patie-I MEAN ADRIAN, to the clinic? We're going to dissect him to see where his blackhole is."

Reaver blinked, looking to Valerie and Chloe again before looking to Adrian who gave a pleading look. "... Depends. Do I get anything out of it?"

"REE!" Adrian grimaced, furrowing his brows.

"Ya want brownie points with Graham?"

Reaver blinked, tilting his head at the thought. "I dunno if I can get anymore brownie points."

"Reaver please no..." Adrian stared.

"Quit bein' a baby. Y' know they won't hurt ya... too bad."

"They're gonna cut me open like a frog on the science table. It's that Alaois science all over again. ;~; "

Reaver blinked, tilting his head at the thought. "I dunno if I can get anymore brownie points."

"Reaver please no..." Adrian stared.

"Quit bein' a baby. Y' know they won't hurt ya... too bad."

"They're gonna cut me open like a frog on the science table. It's that Alaois science all over again. ;~; "

"Don't you think he's doing this world a favor by science?"

"Don't you think he's doing this world a favor by science?"

"Well, I mean, kinda." Adrian hung his head at Reaver's words, Reaver having blinked. "Nooo, you can't do the puppy act, that's my job!"

"Only Reaver's job! He's the youngest out of us, so it only works on Reaver."

Reaver nodded in agreement, Adrian grimacing further. "Reaverrr, then use it t' help me. Pleaaaaase? I'll give y' whatever you want for Valhalla Day!"

Reaver nodded in agreement, Adrian grimacing further. "Reaverrr, then use it t' help me. Pleaaaaase? I'll give y' whatever you want for Valhalla Day!"

Valerie clapped her hands before shaking her head. "I can't believe i'm saying this but . . . Chloe knows her brother, right? She could make Graham do whaaaaaaatever you want." She shuddered at the thought.

Valerie clapped her hands before shaking her head. "I can't believe i'm saying this but . . . Chloe knows her brother, right? She could make Graham do whaaaaaaatever you want." She shuddered at the thought.

Chloe, weirdly... well, not really weirdly since she's Chloe, beamed at the mention. Nodding in the process as Reaver widened his eyes. "Aaaaanything?"

Chloe nodded again. "Anythiiiing."

Chloe, weirdly... well, not really weirdly since she's Chloe, beamed at the mention. Nodding in the process as Reaver widened his eyes. "Aaaaanything?"

Chloe nodded again. "Anythiiiing."

(XD only weird to us, but never to Chloe)

Valerie looked to Reaver. "Who's side are you really on?"

(XD only weird to us, but never to Chloe)

Valerie looked to Reaver. "Who's side are you really on?"

"The side that benefits me the most." Reaver smiled widely, rocking on his feet.

"We've trained him too well." Adrian blinked before grimacing from what he was about to say. "I can call Ivan here so you can get that protective side of Graham."

"Pff, so could I. And I could tell him what to do right of the bat instead of beating around the bush." Chloe simply shrugged.

(Definitely not weird for Chloe. XD )

"The side that benefits me the most." Reaver smiled widely, rocking on his feet.

"We've trained him too well." Adrian blinked before grimacing from what he was about to say. "I can call Ivan here so you can get that protective side of Graham."

"Pff, so could I. And I could tell him what to do right of the bat instead of beating around the bush." Chloe simply shrugged.

(Definitely not weird for Chloe. XD )

(Chloe was made for this XD)

Valerie nodded, "she caaaaaaaaan, Reaaaaaaaaaaver~."

(Chloe was made for this XD)

Valerie nodded, "she caaaaaaaaan, Reaaaaaaaaaaver~."

Reaver grinned at the thought, opening his mouth to speak before Adrian would rest his forehead on Reaver's shoulder, as if in defeat.

"Ree, as a final act, ya remember one of the songs that I sang t' you after mam died? Then every night you guys were sad?" Adrian looked up, glancing to Reaver.

"Don't twist my heart, man, that's not cool." Reaver whined, glancing to Adrian who fucking magically had his guitar, now.

Adrian strummed it once, gently playing the acoustic version of Lightning Crashes by Live. "All my feeeeeeeling comiiiing back again,"

"Adrian--"

"Like a rollin' thunder, chasing the wind,"

";-;"

"Forces pulling from the center of the earth again, I can--"

"FEEEEEEEEEEEL IIIIIIIIT. ;~;" After Reaver sung along, he tugged Adrian into a hug against his will before looking over to both Val and Chloe with puppy eyes. "Isn't there other ways t' find out if he's got a black hole for a stomach? There's gotta beee..." He whined.

(I
That just sorta... happened.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back