• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Malvo would then release the hug, patting Dei's back as she'd look to Yuki - and then to their parents that would enter soon after.

"And one by one they all tumble in." Devus launched himself up until he was beside Masaru's side.

Graham quickly went down the stairs, squinting as he was dressed before pointing his finger at Devus. "Ever heard of knocking!?"

"Doors weren't invented in my timeline." He snickered before wincing when Masaru whacked him in the back of his head. He growled before sighing. "Soooooooorry."

"Whatever, what's this important information?"

"And one by one they all tumble in." Devus launched himself up until he was beside Masaru's side.

Graham quickly went down the stairs, squinting as he was dressed before pointing his finger at Devus. "Ever heard of knocking!?"

"Doors weren't invented in my timeline." He snickered before wincing when Masaru whacked him in the back of his head. He growled before sighing. "Soooooooorry."

"Whatever, what's this important information?"

"STILL! Y' don't just barge in!" Reaver flailed about after he made it down the stairs, also dressed. "Y' scared the fucking Shadowheim right outta me! WE WEREN'T DECENT!"

Before he could say anymore, Adrian appeared behind him. His dark energy dancing around him like flames as he'd cup a hand over his little brother's mouth. "I came down here to hear about the importance of the situation at hand, not about yer sex life." They'd then glance to the others, Dei-Loki exhaling.

(Comedy gold, even in the family's dark times.)

"STILL! Y' don't just barge in!" Reaver flailed about after he made it down the stairs, also dressed. "Y' scared the fucking Shadowheim right outta me! WE WEREN'T DECENT!"

Before he could say anymore, Adrian appeared behind him. His dark energy dancing around him like flames as he'd cup a hand over his little brother's mouth. "I came down here to hear about the importance of the situation at hand, not about yer sex life." They'd then glance to the others, Dei-Loki exhaling.

(Comedy gold, even in the family's dark times.)

Graham smiled at Reaver's passionate fire while Devus put his hands up in surrender. "That should be all of them, Dei." He said.

Graham smiled at Reaver's passionate fire while Devus put his hands up in surrender. "That should be all of them, Dei." He said.

Dei-Loki would then give a nod, watching everyone as he'd place his hands behind his back, ears low while he'd hold a noble prince, yet somehow soldier-like stance. "I've made my decision in regards to the issue at hand, and we're moving forward with the plan to kill Loki."

"Mmmphmm?" Reaver tried speaking through Adrian's hand, blinking a few times with furrowed brows.

Adrian would then move his hand from Reaver's mouth, wiping it off as he watched his youngest with furrowed brows. "Are y' sure about this? We've been down this road once before, and all that happened was--" He stopped when Dei-Loki stared at him, giving a phantom of a smile.

"I know. But I'm ready this time..."

Dei-Loki would then give a nod, watching everyone as he'd place his hands behind his back, ears low while he'd hold a noble prince, yet somehow soldier-like stance. "I've made my decision in regards to the issue at hand, and we're moving forward with the plan to kill Loki."

"Mmmphmm?" Reaver tried speaking through Adrian's hand, blinking a few times with furrowed brows.

Adrian would then move his hand from Reaver's mouth, wiping it off as he watched his youngest with furrowed brows. "Are y' sure about this? We've been down this road once before, and all that happened was--" He stopped when Dei-Loki stared at him, giving a phantom of a smile.

"I know. But I'm ready this time..."

Masaru looked to his mate before nodding as he straightened up, believing in his mate, wholeheartedly. "And as long as he is ready, i shall be too. He has an army at his disposal now."

Masaru looked to his mate before nodding as he straightened up, believing in his mate, wholeheartedly. "And as long as he is ready, i shall be too. He has an army at his disposal now."

Adrian and Reaver held the same, concerned expression. However, while Zuzana had been worried, she was still the one to smile out of the group.

"Whatever you need us to do, we'll be here. But, I bet you already know this."

Dei-Loki smiled, nodding soon after. "I know... And what I need you guys t' do is stay safe. We're gonna bring the fight there to protect this place."

Adrian and Reaver held the same, concerned expression. However, while Zuzana had been worried, she was still the one to smile out of the group.

"Whatever you need us to do, we'll be here. But, I bet you already know this."

Dei-Loki smiled, nodding soon after. "I know... And what I need you guys t' do is stay safe. We're gonna bring the fight there to protect this place."

Devus nodded, "which is a good idea. This palace is very beautiful, and demons against Gods would make it a not so pretty place. Speaking of which, Dei, do you know if your father would have any other sort of help? Any allies before i call my army?"

Devus nodded, "which is a good idea. This palace is very beautiful, and demons against Gods would make it a not so pretty place. Speaking of which, Dei, do you know if your father would have any other sort of help? Any allies before i call my army?"

Dei-Loki turned his attention to Devus. "Sleiphnir and Jörmungand. Two of my other brothers."

Fenrir perked at this. "Those two won't fight with Loki if we talk to them, first. I'm sure of it. Especially Jörmungand. And Hela won't fight for him, either. She likes to stay out of father's shit as much as possible."

Dei-Loki turned his attention to Devus. "Sleiphnir and Jörmungand. Two of my other brothers."

Fenrir perked at this. "Those two won't fight with Loki if we talk to them, first. I'm sure of it. Especially Jörmungand. And Hela won't fight for him, either. She likes to stay out of father's shit as much as possible."

"Then let's go back home, to . . . well, your home." He looked up to Masaru who froze at that. "Don't worry, he's not there anymore. When you sent him and your brother back, we made sure to put those two in the deepest part of hell, caged and forgotten. It's time to go back to Hell, Masaru. for your mate."

Masaru sighed before nodding. "Let's go get your men, are you guys coming along?"

"Then let's go back home, to . . . well, your home." He looked up to Masaru who froze at that. "Don't worry, he's not there anymore. When you sent him and your brother back, we made sure to put those two in the deepest part of hell, caged and forgotten. It's time to go back to Hell, Masaru. for your mate."

Masaru sighed before nodding. "Let's go get your men, are you guys coming along?"

"I'll come along." Dei-Loki remarked, taking Masaru's hand again while Malvo agreed to go, as well. Fenrir shook his head.

"You guys go ahead. In the meantime, I'll go find Jörmungand and Sleiphnir to make sure they don't take the wrong side."

"Just make sure yer back here as soon as possible." Dei-Loki remarked.

"Will do." Fenrir assured, heading off.

Dei-Loki and Malvo watched him go before they both paused and looked in the direction of the main doors with raised brows.

"I'll come along." Dei-Loki remarked, taking Masaru's hand again while Malvo agreed to go, as well. Fenrir shook his head.

"You guys go ahead. In the meantime, I'll go find Jörmungand and Sleiphnir to make sure they don't take the wrong side."

"Just make sure yer back here as soon as possible." Dei-Loki remarked.

"Will do." Fenrir assured, heading off.

Dei-Loki and Malvo watched him go before they both paused and looked in the direction of the main doors with raised brows.

Yuki and Graham agreed, wanting to visit the place, or in Yuki's situation, again. Masru followed their gaze. "What's up?"

Yuki and Graham agreed, wanting to visit the place, or in Yuki's situation, again. Masru followed their gaze. "What's up?"

"I'll come along, too... nOT BECAUSE I LOVE FIRE! But... t' travel. Yeah. Travel..." Reaver blinked, looking to the twins and then to the door.

"Son of a..." Dei-Loki growled, his ears twitching from the magic-caused, humming sound outside. "The SLO are here. That's all we need, them poking int' our business... I knew ripping up the invite was bad." He glanced to Malvo, whom stared.

"Yer the one that kept the raven." Malvo responded, Dei-Loki squeezing Masaru's hand.

"Should we..?"

"They won't leave unless we tell them to. It won't take long. C'mon." Malvo nodded towards the door, soon heading over as Dei-Loki, albeit hesitantly, had followed.

"I'll come along, too... nOT BECAUSE I LOVE FIRE! But... t' travel. Yeah. Travel..." Reaver blinked, looking to the twins and then to the door.

"Son of a..." Dei-Loki growled, his ears twitching from the magic-caused, humming sound outside. "The SLO are here. That's all we need, them poking int' our business... I knew ripping up the invite was bad." He glanced to Malvo, whom stared.

"Yer the one that kept the raven." Malvo responded, Dei-Loki squeezing Masaru's hand.

"Should we..?"

"They won't leave unless we tell them to. It won't take long. C'mon." Malvo nodded towards the door, soon heading over as Dei-Loki, albeit hesitantly, had followed.

Masaru quirked his brow before following, Yuki doing the same too. She turned around to point her finger at Devus, threateningly. "Don't pull any pranks, mister! Especially your pranks, last time i checked you almost lit a man on fire."

"He had it coming!" Devus yelled as he followed the siblings out.

Masaru quirked his brow before following, Yuki doing the same too. She turned around to point her finger at Devus, threateningly. "Don't pull any pranks, mister! Especially your pranks, last time i checked you almost lit a man on fire."

"He had it coming!" Devus yelled as he followed the siblings out.

Raising his brows, Reaver perked up at this. (I had to. XD)

Malvo exhaled, gently pushing one of the doors open as she'd step out, heading the door for everyone else.

When Dei-Loki stepped out, he stared at both the Shadow Father, as well as the Light Father - Umbra, and Orin.

Umbra (but with purple eyes) :
Lucifel.full.586550.jpg

Orin (with greyish/white eyes and white hair, since I'm too lazy to go into full description) :
88717d9e7b0593d539f9ec69896a994d.jpg

And, while staring at them both, Dei-Loki clenched his hands as they'd return the stare.

"Leave it to your kind to go ahead and start a war." Orin's voice was cold, holding the slightest of Icelandic accents. The Light King's gaze drifting to Umbra in disgust. Umbra ignored him. The petty bickering between light and dark having not been why they were here.

"Whatever happened to confronting us, first? First Scáth, and now Loki?" Umbra, while questioning, tucked the tips of his fingers into his pockets, Dei-Loki gritting his teeth.

"Gods, you can't keep yer pointy ears out of anything, can you? Meán-Oíche, guide us..." Dei-Loki grumbled towards the end of his words.

Raising his brows, Reaver perked up at this. (I had to. XD)

Malvo exhaled, gently pushing one of the doors open as she'd step out, heading the door for everyone else.

When Dei-Loki stepped out, he stared at both the Shadow Father, as well as the Light Father - Umbra, and Orin.

Umbra (but with purple eyes) :
View attachment 355010

Orin (with greyish/white eyes and white hair, since I'm too lazy to go into full description) :
View attachment 355013

And, while staring at them both, Dei-Loki clenched his hands as they'd return the stare.

"Leave it to your kind to go ahead and start a war." Orin's voice was cold, holding the slightest of Icelandic accents. The Light King's gaze drifting to Umbra in disgust. Umbra ignored him. The petty bickering between light and dark having not been why they were here.

"Whatever happened to confronting us, first? First Scáth, and now Loki?" Umbra, while questioning, tucked the tips of his fingers into his pockets, Dei-Loki gritting his teeth.

"Gods, you can't keep yer pointy ears out of anything, can you? Meán-Oíche, guide us..." Dei-Loki grumbled towards the end of his words.

Devus licked his lips at the smell of the power. It had been a long while since he's felt desire for bloodshed. "Don't worry, dollfaces! You can still hold your high horses and castles, we ain't aimin' for you. Now go pull your breeches up and skedaddle." He grinned, shooing them off.

Masaru sighed, rubbing his temple. "I wish I could smack some sense into you."

Devus licked his lips at the smell of the power. It had been a long while since he's felt desire for bloodshed. "Don't worry, dollfaces! You can still hold your high horses and castles, we ain't aimin' for you. Now go pull your breeches up and skedaddle." He grinned, shooing them off.

Masaru sighed, rubbing his temple. "I wish I could smack some sense into you."

Both Umbra and Orin stared at Devus, Orin narrowing his gaze.

"Of course we know we aren't targeted, but there's greater destruction ahead. We're not stupid."

"That's debatable..." Malvo grumbled, Dei-Loki cracking a smirk - which instantly disappeared when Umbra looked their way once more.

"I'm surprised an ex-reaper like yourself wasn't able to talk sense into everyone else, namely your brother." Remarked Umbra, Malvo staring.

"You and I both know that this is what needs t' be done, Umbra." Malvo squinted, opening a crack in the atmosphere behind the two leaders. "Whether you guys like it or not, it's happening. Now do what was suggested and leave."

Both Umbra and Orin stared at Devus, Orin narrowing his gaze.

"Of course we know we aren't targeted, but there's greater destruction ahead. We're not stupid."

"That's debatable..." Malvo grumbled, Dei-Loki cracking a smirk - which instantly disappeared when Umbra looked their way once more.

"I'm surprised an ex-reaper like yourself wasn't able to talk sense into everyone else, namely your brother." Remarked Umbra, Malvo staring.

"You and I both know that this is what needs t' be done, Umbra." Malvo squinted, opening a crack in the atmosphere behind the two leaders. "Whether you guys like it or not, it's happening. Now do what was suggested and leave."

"You heard the lady." Yuki said tight-lipped.

"You heard the lady." Yuki said tight-lipped.

"Typical." Orin growled out, opening his mouth to speak once more before cutting this action. His wide gaze setting on something atop the roof. A creature with extraordinary grace and power
Merely flickering off her;
moon-tera-mount.jpg
(Until drawn, I'll just have her look like this. Minus the rider, of course. XD ;u; )

"Meán-Oíche..." Orin muttered in disbelief, clenching his hands into fists as he'd leave following the glare of the wolf, Umbra staring at it in disbelief before looking to the others.

"Update us. It's important." Umbra spoke out, following Orin through the portal.

"Typical." Orin growled out, opening his mouth to speak once more before cutting this action. His wide gaze setting on something atop the roof. A creature with extraordinary grace and power
Merely flickering off her;
View attachment 355038
(Until drawn, I'll just have her look like this. Minus the rider, of course. XD ;u; )

"Meán-Oíche..." Orin muttered in disbelief, clenching his hands into fists as he'd leave following the glare of the wolf, Umbra staring at it in disbelief before looking to the others.

"Update us. It's important." Umbra spoke out, following Orin through the portal.

Devus and the rest looked back, but while the siblings looked at it in shock, Devus just smile. "So cooooooool!"

Devus and the rest looked back, but while the siblings looked at it in shock, Devus just smile. "So cooooooool!"

"Meán-Oíche?.." Malvo raised her brows, turning to look up at the wolf, her eyes widening before she'd close them and bow - Dei-Loki quickly doing the same.

Having watched, Meán-Oíche sat stop the roof. Her purple, flame-like energy dancing in the breeze. Her voice a calm echo. "I would have stopped them before they got here, but I was late. Needless to say, though, you're welcome."

"Meán-Oíche?.." Malvo raised her brows, turning to look up at the wolf, her eyes widening before she'd close them and bow - Dei-Loki quickly doing the same.

Having watched, Meán-Oíche sat stop the roof. Her purple, flame-like energy dancing in the breeze. Her voice a calm echo. "I would have stopped them before they got here, but I was late. Needless to say, though, you're welcome."

"Hairy baby." Devus said, reaching out like a toddler. Masaru pulled him back, smacking him on his back as he held him close. Devus pouted, "hairy baaaaaaaaby."

"Hairy baby." Devus said, reaching out like a toddler. Masaru pulled him back, smacking him on his back as he held him close. Devus pouted, "hairy baaaaaaaaby."

(Me with dangerous animals. XD )

Hopping from the roof, the bluish purple flames licking Meán-Oíche's feet would erupt and then fade back to normal upon her landing. Her gaze darting to Devus's hand before she'd blink. She'd been use to it, to say the least. Therefore, she knew how immediate reaction would turn out.

"I... have t' say, I didn't think you'd turn up." Dei-Loki glanced off to the side after he stood. "Your gift, I... had to put it away after the--"

"After Scáth's removal. I know. It is understandable. Those blades aren't meant to be carried around constantly, anyway." Meán-Oíche kept her calm speech.

"What brings the Goddess of Nightmares here, anyhow, if I may ask?" Malvo also stood, perplexed and surprised.

"I'm here to help. Not to fight, but to make sure the Order as well as anything else stays out of the way."

(Me with dangerous animals. XD )

Hopping from the roof, the bluish purple flames licking Meán-Oíche's feet would erupt and then fade back to normal upon her landing. Her gaze darting to Devus's hand before she'd blink. She'd been use to it, to say the least. Therefore, she knew how immediate reaction would turn out.

"I... have t' say, I didn't think you'd turn up." Dei-Loki glanced off to the side after he stood. "Your gift, I... had to put it away after the--"

"After Scáth's removal. I know. It is understandable. Those blades aren't meant to be carried around constantly, anyway." Meán-Oíche kept her calm speech.

"What brings the Goddess of Nightmares here, anyhow, if I may ask?" Malvo also stood, perplexed and surprised.

"I'm here to help. Not to fight, but to make sure the Order as well as anything else stays out of the way."

"So coooooooooool." Devus exclaimed as he watched the animal in front of him.

"You must forgive his mouth, please." Masaru bowed a whole ninety degrees.

"So coooooooooool." Devus exclaimed as he watched the animal in front of him.

"You must forgive his mouth, please." Masaru bowed a whole ninety degrees.

The wolf would blink a few times before closing her eyes. The stream of energy coming from either eye having thinned with this action. "Don't worry about it. I find this reaction a lot." As she'd spoken, though her mouth hadn't moved, she still smirked.

"At any rate, your help will be greatly appreciated." Dei-Loki smiled, Meán-Oíche turning her attention to Dei as she'd simply nod.

The wolf would blink a few times before closing her eyes. The stream of energy coming from either eye having thinned with this action. "Don't worry about it. I find this reaction a lot." As she'd spoken, though her mouth hadn't moved, she still smirked.

"At any rate, your help will be greatly appreciated." Dei-Loki smiled, Meán-Oíche turning her attention to Dei as she'd simply nod.

Yuki and Masaru nodded, "very. From all of us." Yuki said.

Devus, with his ADD brain, forgot completely of the majestic beast as a butterfly float passed him. "C'mere you! No beauty shall live in this world!" He chased after the butterfly.

"You're second in command under Satan, and you rule forty legions of demons under your command, yet your greatest nemesis is that of a butterfly!" Masaru shouted.

Devus turned, shrugging. "Hey! I never said i had my priorities in check!" He then turned back to the butterfly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back