• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuki and Masaru nodded, "very. From all of us." Yuki said.

Devus, with his ADD brain, forgot completely of the majestic beast as a butterfly float passed him. "C'mere you! No beauty shall live in this world!" He chased after the butterfly.

"You're second in command under Satan, and you rule forty legions of demons under your command, yet your greatest nemesis is that of a butterfly!" Masaru shouted.

Devus turned, shrugging. "Hey! I never said i had my priorities in check!" He then turned back to the butterfly.

The twins watched Devus take off after a butterfly, their brows furrowing just a tad before they'd then sigh.

"Well, can't say this won't be interesting, at least..." Dei-Loki commented.

The twins watched Devus take off after a butterfly, their brows furrowing just a tad before they'd then sigh.

"Well, can't say this won't be interesting, at least..." Dei-Loki commented.

Yuki patted his back. "Try not to worry so much, Dei. We got business to attend too. Devus! Open the portal. Miss? Would you like to come to Hell with us?" She asked, turning towards the mystery in front of her while Devus began to summon the gates to hell.

Yuki patted his back. "Try not to worry so much, Dei. We got business to attend too. Devus! Open the portal. Miss? Would you like to come to Hell with us?" She asked, turning towards the mystery in front of her while Devus began to summon the gates to hell.

Dei-Loki sighed, but gave a nod to follow as Meán-Oíche raised a brow.

"Hell?" She'd move closer, clearly interested. "Midgardian hell?"

Dei-Loki sighed, but gave a nod to follow as Meán-Oíche raised a brow.

"Hell?" She'd move closer, clearly interested. "Midgardian hell?"
Devus nodded as instead of a fiery portal, only darkness laid behind him. "Mhmm! Pretty cool if ya ask me."

"I'll come along, then." Meán-Oíche grinned.

Devus snickered before walking through. Masaru followed him and so did Yuki.

"Ah! Home sweet home!" Devus shouted as his voice echoed in the darkness. Instead of the fable myth of Hell, Hell was dark, and cold. Instead of the screams from tortured demons, the only sound was dread. Tired, agonized bodies of the damn followed by a rhythmic sound of the chains being dragged on the ground. "So much sorrow! Doesn't it make you hungry, Mashiro!?" He giggled but Masaru had no intention on joining in.

"Not anymore, Devus, not anymore."

"You're no fun anymore." He pouted.
maxresdefault.jpg

(Imagine it like this, but waaaaaaaaaaaaay darker, and no red involved at all.)

Devus snickered before walking through. Masaru followed him and so did Yuki.

"Ah! Home sweet home!" Devus shouted as his voice echoed in the darkness. Instead of the fable myth of Hell, Hell was dark, and cold. Instead of the screams from tortured demons, the only sound was dread. Tired, agonized bodies of the damn followed by a rhythmic sound of the chains being dragged on the ground. "So much sorrow! Doesn't it make you hungry, Mashiro!?" He giggled but Masaru had no intention on joining in.

"Not anymore, Devus, not anymore."

"You're no fun anymore." He pouted.
maxresdefault.jpg

(Imagine it like this, but waaaaaaaaaaaaay darker, and no red involved at all.)

Dei-Loki, Malvo, and the wolf would follow as well. Dei-Loki tucking his hands into his pockets as he'd catch up to Masaru's side.

Dei-Loki, Malvo, and the wolf would follow as well. Dei-Loki tucking his hands into his pockets as he'd catch up to Masaru's side.

Once they passed the long hall, they entered the dark realm of Hell. A pit was a few feet away from their feet. As Devus looked down the loooooooooong pit, smoke was covering the depth of how far it still went. With a flip of his wrist, Devus slit his palm and squeezed until black ink oozed out of his fist and into the void of smoke. Then a roar was sounded from bellow before more and then the clashing sounds of swords and shields. "They're ready." Devus smiled.

Once they passed the long hall, they entered the dark realm of Hell. A pit was a few feet away from their feet. As Devus looked down the loooooooooong pit, smoke was covering the depth of how far it still went. With a flip of his wrist, Devus slit his palm and squeezed until black ink oozed out of his fist and into the void of smoke. Then a roar was sounded from bellow before more and then the clashing sounds of swords and shields. "They're ready." Devus smiled.

Dei and Malvo glanced about at the sound of the commotion, Malvo following the reaction with a raised brow. "That's all y' had t' do? That was pretty quick."

Dei and Malvo glanced about at the sound of the commotion, Malvo following the reaction with a raised brow. "That's all y' had t' do? That was pretty quick."

"I have around 240.000 lower demons that'll literally fetch a pencil with their mouths if i told them too. That's just the lesser demons. Then you got around 1,000,000 demons that'll fight because they just hate Satan that much. The things demons do to each other. Like watching a catty, reality tv show."

"I have around 240.000 lower demons that'll literally fetch a pencil with their mouths if i told them too. That's just the lesser demons. Then you got around 1,000,000 demons that'll fight because they just hate Satan that much. The things demons do to each other. Like watching a catty, reality tv show."

"Oh." Malvo blinked, half of a small grin having slid up Dei-Loki's face. Every ounce of emotion being crammed into the deepest part of his being to never give it sight of the surface. Not now, at least.

"Well, then... Guess it's on to phase two."

"Oh." Malvo blinked, half of a small grin having slid up Dei-Loki's face. Every ounce of emotion being crammed into the deepest part of his being to never give it sight of the surface. Not now, at least.

"Well, then... Guess it's on to phase two."

Masaru turned to Dei. "Which is?"

Masaru turned to Dei. "Which is?"

"Locate the bastard's general whereabouts and then plan the attack from there." Dei-Loki's tone was cold, his arms folding. "I'm familiar with each of the nine realms he visits in terms of landscape. I say we plan for all of them."

Malvo took notice to the numb yet determined tone her brother had possessed, having seen it only a couple of times before. Although... she knew that, given the circumstances, they didn't need emotional Dipper. They needed the remorse-lacking, serious demigod that had the drive to get shit done without thinking twice. With that in mind, she didn't pry into the subject. "Sounds like a good back-up plan. We'll end up needing a map of each place, you think we'll have time to plan for each?"

"Give me a map of each, let me formulate and it'll get done." Dei-Loki remarked, Meán-Oíche looking from the direction of the noises, to Dei-Loki.

"I'll gather the maps as soon as we head back." Meán-Oíche confidently had assured, Dei-Loki nodding.

"Locate the bastard's general whereabouts and then plan the attack from there." Dei-Loki's tone was cold, his arms folding. "I'm familiar with each of the nine realms he visits in terms of landscape. I say we plan for all of them."

Malvo took notice to the numb yet determined tone her brother had possessed, having seen it only a couple of times before. Although... she knew that, given the circumstances, they didn't need emotional Dipper. They needed the remorse-lacking, serious demigod that had the drive to get shit done without thinking twice. With that in mind, she didn't pry into the subject. "Sounds like a good back-up plan. We'll end up needing a map of each place, you think we'll have time to plan for each?"

"Give me a map of each, let me formulate and it'll get done." Dei-Loki remarked, Meán-Oíche looking from the direction of the noises, to Dei-Loki.

"I'll gather the maps as soon as we head back." Meán-Oíche confidently had assured, Dei-Loki nodding.

"Then let's go!" Devus smiled before turning back. "Manere!" The sound died back down. "Now they'll be waitiing for my call. Let's go." Devus marched back out to Engranussia's soil.

"Then let's go!" Devus smiled before turning back. "Manere!" The sound died back down. "Now they'll be waitiing for my call. Let's go." Devus marched back out to Engranussia's soil.

Dei-Loki waited for the others to pass through, following a few feet behind. His gaze ahead and his movement silent.

Once back, as promised, Meán-Oíche opened a portal of her own, hopping through what looked to be a recreation of a supernova.

(This.
Because I love supernovas SO MUCH.)
PIA03519.jpg

Dei-Loki waited for the others to pass through, following a few feet behind. His gaze ahead and his movement silent.

Once back, as promised, Meán-Oíche opened a portal of her own, hopping through what looked to be a recreation of a supernova.

(This.
Because I love supernovas SO MUCH.)
View attachment 355221

(I see everythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.)

Devus ooed before immediately walking through. Masaru and Yuki hesitated before proceeding.

(I see everythiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.)

Devus ooed before immediately walking through. Masaru and Yuki hesitated before proceeding.

Malvo moved to head through, pausing as she looked back to Dei-Loki. "... Dipper?"

"Coming." Dei-Loki replied, heading through as Malvo watched, sighed, and followed.

Devus looked around. "Where are we?"

With a deep purple and blue sky, all whom passed through entered into a land which looks like this;
e2e4f149e02fd79a7970b59ac29c98ab--fantasy-city-fantasy-places.jpg
Dropping to her paws, Meán-Oíche waited for the others before speaking. "Astral Keep. Just one of the many branches off of the Creator's Realm."

The twins glanced about, their brows having lifted before they'd gesture to the castle in the mountain.

"This where we going?" Malvo blinked, prompting the wolf goddess to nod.

"Yes. Where we are going is on the second to lowest floor of the castle. The ruler here has his own version of the Astrological Tree. That is where the maps are kept." Meán-Oíche would then trot down the road.

With a deep purple and blue sky, all whom passed through entered into a land which looks like this;
View attachment 355343
Dropping to her paws, Meán-Oíche waited for the others before speaking. "Astral Keep. Just one of the many branches off of the Creator's Realm."

The twins glanced about, their brows having lifted before they'd gesture to the castle in the mountain.

"This where we going?" Malvo blinked, prompting the wolf goddess to nod.

"Yes. Where we are going is on the second to lowest floor of the castle. The ruler here has his own version of the Astrological Tree. That is where the maps are kept." Meán-Oíche would then trot down the road.

Devus ooed once more. "Can i get a pic?" He brought out his phone before taking a selfie with it.

Masaru sighed, "might as well bring hovercars out here to freak the people out some more. Put that device away."

Devus huffed before finishing the pic with a smile and shoved it into the pocket of his pants. "READY!"

Devus ooed once more. "Can i get a pic?" He brought out his phone before taking a selfie with it.

Masaru sighed, "might as well bring hovercars out here to freak the people out some more. Put that device away."

Devus huffed before finishing the pic with a smile and shoved it into the pocket of his pants. "READY!"

Malvo raised a brow, watching Devus before walking beside Dei-Loki, whom was following Meán-Oíche. "Never thought I'd ever see this place."

"I've never been good enough t' enter this place. Burns like being stuck in the Light Kingdom." Dei-Loki replied, keeping his gaze ahead while the local elves and such watched from their windows.

"Like a vampire in the sunlight?" Malvo joked, looking to Dei-Loki with a faint smile - which soon dropped once Dei-Loki stared at her before walking ahead. From the cold shoulder, Malvo furrowed her brows and ceased her walking. "Was only a joke..." She muttered, falling back to walk with Yuki and the others.

Malvo raised a brow, watching Devus before walking beside Dei-Loki, whom was following Meán-Oíche. "Never thought I'd ever see this place."

"I've never been good enough t' enter this place. Burns like being stuck in the Light Kingdom." Dei-Loki replied, keeping his gaze ahead while the local elves and such watched from their windows.

"Like a vampire in the sunlight?" Malvo joked, looking to Dei-Loki with a faint smile - which soon dropped once Dei-Loki stared at her before walking ahead. From the cold shoulder, Malvo furrowed her brows and ceased her walking. "Was only a joke..." She muttered, falling back to walk with Yuki and the others.

"Grouchy pants." Masaru scowled, following his mate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back