• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Do both of you want chocolate?"

"Yes, please." Malvo, nodded, raising her brows when Dei shoved her gently.

"You say it three times, y' may summon dad."

Malvo stared, snorting as they sat at the kitchen table.

"Yes, please." Malvo, nodded, raising her brows when Dei shoved her gently.

"You say it three times, y' may summon dad."

Malvo stared, snorting as they sat at the kitchen table.

Graham snickered, "and we don't want the toilet clogged up again. I swear, the WHOLE palace smelled like the inside of a porta potty."

Graham snickered, "and we don't want the toilet clogged up again. I swear, the WHOLE palace smelled like the inside of a porta potty."

"That was BAAAD." Dei grimaced, Malvo quickly nodding as Reaver snickered and leaned against the door frame.

"I don't envy Ruvik's bathroom duty, that's fer sure." Reaver quirked his brow, soon snickering once immaturity had shown itself. "HEH, duty..."

"That was BAAAD." Dei grimaced, Malvo quickly nodding as Reaver snickered and leaned against the door frame.

"I don't envy Ruvik's bathroom duty, that's fer sure." Reaver quirked his brow, soon snickering once immaturity had shown itself. "HEH, duty..."

Graham snickered, shaking his head as he made four ice-cream bowls. "You wanted some, right Rea?"

He gave each bowl to someone before hopping on the counter and began to eat. "So what else are you twins doing today?"

Reaver, taking his bowl, hopped up to sit beside Graham before having dug in.

"Probably just gonna wait around fer Masaru t' come back." Dei-Loki shrugged as he dug in, as well.

"Maybe he'll convince ya t' go and get checked out in the infirmary wing." Malvo smirked, glancing to Dei-Loki - whom stared at her, flicking an ear once he'd been shoved gently. "WooooOOOOoooooOOoo~ beware the white coats~"

"Why do you do this?" Dei-Loki squinted. "I didn't do anything t' deserve the torment."

"Yes y' did! Ya killed an innocent jackalope! AND ya startled a porcupine enough t' get quills in yer face - which you also deserved." Malvo grinned.

"Woah." Dei-Loki raised his brows, smirking slightly. "No chill, Malvo. No chill."

"It's also time fer the annual corruption check, anyways." Malvo added, quirking her brow when Dei-Loki stood up with his ice cream bowl in his hands.

"NOPE. Nope. Nope. NopeNopeNope." Dei-Loki then hopped up to sit on the counter at Reaver's opposite side. "NNNNope."

Reaver, taking his bowl, hopped up to sit beside Graham before having dug in.

"Probably just gonna wait around fer Masaru t' come back." Dei-Loki shrugged as he dug in, as well.

"Maybe he'll convince ya t' go and get checked out in the infirmary wing." Malvo smirked, glancing to Dei-Loki - whom stared at her, flicking an ear once he'd been shoved gently. "WooooOOOOoooooOOoo~ beware the white coats~"

"Why do you do this?" Dei-Loki squinted. "I didn't do anything t' deserve the torment."

"Yes y' did! Ya killed an innocent jackalope! AND ya startled a porcupine enough t' get quills in yer face - which you also deserved." Malvo grinned.

"Woah." Dei-Loki raised his brows, smirking slightly. "No chill, Malvo. No chill."

"It's also time fer the annual corruption check, anyways." Malvo added, quirking her brow when Dei-Loki stood up with his ice cream bowl in his hands.

"NOPE. Nope. Nope. NopeNopeNope." Dei-Loki then hopped up to sit on the counter at Reaver's opposite side. "NNNNope."

"Dei, you're going to have to do it soon. We can't just let you not go without your annual check-up."

"Dei, you're going to have to do it soon. We can't just let you not go without your annual check-up."

"Nooooo way." Dei-Loki huffed, shoveling a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. "I haven't trusted white coats since they ended up treating me fer that curse I got from Zelda."

"Yer still on that?" Malvo stared over. "They were only trying t' find a cure fer it. That's all."

"Y' weren't there, Malvo!" Dei-Loki stared off like he'd been having Vietnam flashbacks. "Y' weren't there..."

"Nooooo way." Dei-Loki huffed, shoveling a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. "I haven't trusted white coats since they ended up treating me fer that curse I got from Zelda."

"Yer still on that?" Malvo stared over. "They were only trying t' find a cure fer it. That's all."

"Y' weren't there, Malvo!" Dei-Loki stared off like he'd been having Vietnam flashbacks. "Y' weren't there..."

"Masaru will find a way to get you to do it. So we'll just leave it up to him."

"To what?" Masaru asked, walking into the room. Graham told him what's up before Masaru snickered.

"Yeah, he's definitely going to get a check-up." He grinned sadistically at Dei.

"Masaru will find a way to get you to do it. So we'll just leave it up to him."

"To what?" Masaru asked, walking into the room. Graham told him what's up before Masaru snickered.

"Yeah, he's definitely going to get a check-up." He grinned sadistically at Dei.

"I. Will BARRICADE. Myself. In a room. If I have to." Dei-Loki huffed with a grimace, eating more ice cream.

"Been hangin' around yer dad too long." Reaver remarked, watching with an arched brow.

"I. Will BARRICADE. Myself. In a room. If I have to." Dei-Loki huffed with a grimace, eating more ice cream.

"Been hangin' around yer dad too long." Reaver remarked, watching with an arched brow.

Masaru sighed before making a tch sound as he then glance up to Dei once more with an even bigger eviler grin. "Well then, i guess since you don't want to listen to me, i'll have to take away your caramel. After buying all of it too. A caramel fountain, caramel toffee, caramel pudding, caramel apples, cookies, cakes, i did the whole nine yards of that sweet, sweet goodness that you love so much. Because i love you, that much. But, i guess, since you don't want to listen to me, Malvo, i got you a lot too, but would you like ALL of Squish's treats?"

Masaru sighed before making a tch sound as he then glance up to Dei once more with an even bigger eviler grin. "Well then, i guess since you don't want to listen to me, i'll have to take away your caramel. After buying all of it too. A caramel fountain, caramel toffee, caramel pudding, caramel apples, cookies, cakes, i did the whole nine yards of that sweet, sweet goodness that you love so much. Because i love you, that much. But, i guess, since you don't want to listen to me, Malvo, i got you a lot too, but would you like ALL of Squish's treats?"

Dei-Loki whined at that, lowering his ears.

"Sure, if Dei isn't gettin' it. Can't let it go t' waste." Malvo shrugged, Dei-Loki whining again.

Dei-Loki whined at that, lowering his ears.

"Sure, if Dei isn't gettin' it. Can't let it go t' waste." Malvo shrugged, Dei-Loki whining again.

Masaru looked to Dei. "What's wrong, babe? What're you whining about? Do . . . do you want some caramel too? Well. i would give you some, but you don't want to listen to me. How about this all the caramel, and i'll be right by your side through the check-up. Even if they tell me to leave, i won't leave. Huh? Doesn't that sound good?"

Masaru looked to Dei. "What's wrong, babe? What're you whining about? Do . . . do you want some caramel too? Well. i would give you some, but you don't want to listen to me. How about this all the caramel, and i'll be right by your side through the check-up. Even if they tell me to leave, i won't leave. Huh? Doesn't that sound good?"

Furrowing his brows, Dei-Loki shifted slightly on the counter. "Y'... Y' promise?.. I don't... I don't wanna be alone with them in there..."

Furrowing his brows, Dei-Loki shifted slightly on the counter. "Y'... Y' promise?.. I don't... I don't wanna be alone with them in there..."

Masaru nodded, "of course i would never leave you to your fairs. Even when we were in that hot spring, i still held you as close as ever. I wouldn't let anything hurt you. You believe me, right?"

Masaru nodded, "of course i would never leave you to your fairs. Even when we were in that hot spring, i still held you as close as ever. I wouldn't let anything hurt you. You believe me, right?"

Dei-Loki's own fear held back his answer for a good few moments as he'd watch the ice cream in his bowl mix with the caramel and sprinkles. And, finally, in a quiet agreement, he spoke; "I believe y'..."

Dei-Loki's own fear held back his answer for a good few moments as he'd watch the ice cream in his bowl mix with the caramel and sprinkles. And, finally, in a quiet agreement, he spoke; "I believe y'..."

"Now finish up your ice-cream and let's go get this done. Maybe check for that rabies that you got from the jackalope.' He snickered, teasingly.

"Now finish up your ice-cream and let's go get this done. Maybe check for that rabies that you got from the jackalope.' He snickered, teasingly.

"It didn't have rabies." Dei-Loki grumbled as he finished up.

"If y' say so." Malvo chimed in.

"Awwwwwwww! That's so cute! He's in denial!" He snickered.

"I'm not in denial, because I didn't get rabies from the jackalope!" Dei-Loki gently set the bowl in the sink, his ears flat.

"Y' don't know that. Ya never tested it." Malvo grinned, Dei-Loki squinting to them both.

"It's hard enough fer me t' go and see the white coats, as it is. I don't need more tests they need t' run!" Dei-Loki huffed. "I already know I'm gonna get there and they're gonna be like; 'we need to run some tests because it's still spreading'. Yeah, y' know what their tests are? Bullshite, that's what they are. Just like with the curse, subjected t' tests because they all see what I am as an advantage fer the Kingdom, rather than the fact that this shite could probably kill me or them and half the people here if tampered with. And you can't tell me that's not what they want, because the fuck heads were messin' with the corruption when they should've been helping with, oh, I dunno, that curse that was such a fucking 'problem'." Dei-Loki gave air quotes before taking a deep breath, rubbing his face soon after. An anxious stretching of his shirt being all Dei did next as he exhaled.

"I'm not in denial, because I didn't get rabies from the jackalope!" Dei-Loki gently set the bowl in the sink, his ears flat.

"Y' don't know that. Ya never tested it." Malvo grinned, Dei-Loki squinting to them both.

"It's hard enough fer me t' go and see the white coats, as it is. I don't need more tests they need t' run!" Dei-Loki huffed. "I already know I'm gonna get there and they're gonna be like; 'we need to run some tests because it's still spreading'. Yeah, y' know what their tests are? Bullshite, that's what they are. Just like with the curse, subjected t' tests because they all see what I am as an advantage fer the Kingdom, rather than the fact that this shite could probably kill me or them and half the people here if tampered with. And you can't tell me that's not what they want, because the fuck heads were messin' with the corruption when they should've been helping with, oh, I dunno, that curse that was such a fucking 'problem'." Dei-Loki gave air quotes before taking a deep breath, rubbing his face soon after. An anxious stretching of his shirt being all Dei did next as he exhaled.

Masaru took Dei into his arms and sat onto the stool, keeping Dei on his lap. "Have you ever decided to talk to your father about this? Maybe ask if you can get actual, good, decent, not dipshit doctors?"

Masaru took Dei into his arms and sat onto the stool, keeping Dei on his lap. "Have you ever decided to talk to your father about this? Maybe ask if you can get actual, good, decent, not dipshit doctors?"

"Talking t' dad about them is like saying the word vet around smart animals," Dei-Loki sighed, leaning against Masaru as he'd been sitting on his lap, "it just... makes the whole process harder than it needs t' be."

(True story.
You say vet in my house, the dogs AND the cat are just suddenly nowhere to be found. XD )

"Talking t' dad about them is like saying the word vet around smart animals," Dei-Loki sighed, leaning against Masaru as he'd been sitting on his lap, "it just... makes the whole process harder than it needs t' be."

(True story.
You say vet in my house, the dogs AND the cat are just suddenly nowhere to be found. XD )

"Then . . . let me talk to him. Don't worry. I won't hurt him or anything." Masaru stated, looking at Graham's glare. "I'm simply going to do what any owner of smart animals do. Drag them by the harnest or their collar all the way to the vet. Then give him a stuff, squeaky toy, a bone, and call it a day."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back