• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
The two continued to circle, as if thinking about it. They'd then look to each other, smirking faintly before skating over for the hug.

Graham squinted before bringing Dei into a tight, tight, tiiiiiiiiiiiiight hug. "Ahhhh, honey bunny, you wouldn't try anything else, would youuuuuuuuu?"

Graham squinted before bringing Dei into a tight, tight, tiiiiiiiiiiiiight hug. "Ahhhh, honey bunny, you wouldn't try anything else, would youuuuuuuuu?"

Reaver did the same for Malvo, being sure not to let go.

Dei-Loki, holding an innocently mischievous grin, winced a tad from the tight hug as he flicked an ear. "Of course not."

Reaver did the same for Malvo, being sure not to let go.

Dei-Loki, holding an innocently mischievous grin, winced a tad from the tight hug as he flicked an ear. "Of course not."

"So if i let you go? You're not going to do anything . . . sketchy?"

"Not. At. Alllll." He then pushed Dei away from him, grabbed Reaver's hand and began to run on the ice, zooming back to the land.

Reaver, again, did the same thing for Malvo before taking off with Graham. The twins quickly having followed.

Graham wrapped Reaver into his arms. "Are you ready to fly again, Rea?" He asked as he kept on running.

"Just so long as the public eye doesn't spot y'. As much as I'd love to cave in the heads of scientists, it should only be when I absolutely need t'!" He replied as he ran.

"Just so long as the public eye doesn't spot y'. As much as I'd love to cave in the heads of scientists, it should only be when I absolutely need t'!" He replied as he ran.

"We're fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. We're nowhere near the town. And i'll only fly just a short bit to get a better lead away from them."

"We're fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. We're nowhere near the town. And i'll only fly just a short bit to get a better lead away from them."

"Alright, I'm trusting yer judgment." Reaver huffed, glancing to him.

"Alright, I'm trusting yer judgment." Reaver huffed, glancing to him.

Graham immediately began to run either faster before flying a good yard from the kids. He then sat them both back onto the ground, looking back to see the twins as ants. "Yeah, they won't be reaching us for a long run. I say we start running more though."

Graham immediately began to run either faster before flying a good yard from the kids. He then sat them both back onto the ground, looking back to see the twins as ants. "Yeah, they won't be reaching us for a long run. I say we start running more though."

Reaver looked ahead as they flew, grinning soon after. He'd then glance back to the twins for a moment before looking to Graham with a nod. "Shall we outrun them both back t' the palace, then?"

Reaver looked ahead as they flew, grinning soon after. He'd then glance back to the twins for a moment before looking to Graham with a nod. "Shall we outrun them both back t' the palace, then?"

"I say that as a guarantee. Then hide behind Zuzu." He began to run.

"I say that as a guarantee. Then hide behind Zuzu." He began to run.

"Sounds good t' me." Reaver replied, quickly darting off to run again, as well. His gaze briefly moved behind them both to check the progress of the twin's running before then looking forward once more. "Y' gonna leave yer ears and tail out when we get there, or hide them again? Not that it matters t' me either way. Just thought I should remind ya there out, just in case!"

"Sounds good t' me." Reaver replied, quickly darting off to run again, as well. His gaze briefly moved behind them both to check the progress of the twin's running before then looking forward once more. "Y' gonna leave yer ears and tail out when we get there, or hide them again? Not that it matters t' me either way. Just thought I should remind ya there out, just in case!"

Graham grabbed his ears from the words. He gave a shaky breath before pushing them away, his normal ears on. "Right now, is not the right time!" He panted as he kept running.

Graham grabbed his ears from the words. He gave a shaky breath before pushing them away, his normal ears on. "Right now, is not the right time!" He panted as he kept running.

Reaver nodded at that, keeping up with Graham as he'd look to the palace. "Almost there!"

Graham jumped in, shutting the door, locking it and then placing a chair under the door handle. "I saved us some more time!"

Catching his breath for a moment, Reaver then nodded before grabbing Graham's arm and running to find Zuzu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back