• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Having curled his tail, Reaver grinned before kissing Graham's cheek.

"Toooooo the LAKE!" Malvo exclaimed, Dei-Loki grimacing.

"Can we noooooot, and just say we did?" Dei-Loki huffed, widening his eyes when Malvo headlocked him before beginning to head in that direction.

"TO THE LAKE, you diseased demigod!"

"I told you, that jackalope wasn't rabid!" Dei-Loki whined, but ended up walking with Malvo like he had no other choice in the matter, given the headlock.

"Want me to hold you, Small Fry?" He asked sincerely, opening his arms for Dei.

"Want me to hold you, Small Fry?" He asked sincerely, opening his arms for Dei.

Dei-Loki ceased his walking, forcing Malvo to do the same as Dei glanced back to Graham with several memories to flood back from when he'd been little; from accidentally falling into the pool, all the way down to the seemingly endless barrage of nightmares. All brought together and made better by a simple, bear-given embrace. And it was the remembrance which Malvo spotted in Dei-Loki's eyes that loosened her hold so he could head over.

Dei-Loki slowed once in front of Graham, his arms having soon extended for the hold as he'd lower his ears.

Dei-Loki ceased his walking, forcing Malvo to do the same as Dei glanced back to Graham with several memories to flood back from when he'd been little; from accidentally falling into the pool, all the way down to the seemingly endless barrage of nightmares. All brought together and made better by a simple, bear-given embrace. And it was the remembrance which Malvo spotted in Dei-Loki's eyes that loosened her hold so he could head over.

Dei-Loki slowed once in front of Graham, his arms having soon extended for the hold as he'd lower his ears.

Graham reached down and picked him up, letting him rest against his chest as he rubbed his back. "No need to worry, my tiny little fry. I won't let anything hurt you." He smiled.

Graham reached down and picked him up, letting him rest against his chest as he rubbed his back. "No need to worry, my tiny little fry. I won't let anything hurt you." He smiled.

Reaver moved his arms with a gentle smile, watching Dei-Loki rest his head on Graham's chest. At the same time, Dei embraced Graham as Reaver softly patted his head.

Reaver moved his arms with a gentle smile, watching Dei-Loki rest his head on Graham's chest. At the same time, Dei embraced Graham as Reaver softly patted his head.

Graham opened his arm again for Malvo as he held Dei tightly in his other arm. "Want me to hold you too, sweet potato?"

Graham opened his arm again for Malvo as he held Dei tightly in his other arm. "Want me to hold you too, sweet potato?"

Malvo watched them with a smile before perking her ears at the invitation. With no intention to turn it down, she kept her smile before quickly heading over to join in.

Malvo watched them with a smile before perking her ears at the invitation. With no intention to turn it down, she kept her smile before quickly heading over to join in.

Graham then picked her up, carrying them all the way to the water before putting Reaver and Malvo down, holding onto Dei as he rocked back and forth. "Okay Rea, show us whatcha got."

Graham then picked her up, carrying them all the way to the water before putting Reaver and Malvo down, holding onto Dei as he rocked back and forth. "Okay Rea, show us whatcha got."

Malvo looked to the water once she'd been set down, Reaver doing the same before nodding and clicking his tongue.

"Now, how--" With a snap of Reaver's fingers came the reveal of an idea. Quickly, he scooped up a rock before giving an under hand toss towards the lake. As it came down, he'd quickly blast it with ice, and he kept it going until it was of decent size before the ice block hit the water. A proud grin forming on Reaver's face as he'd place his fists on his hips, eyes closed - which came in handy following the splash of water that followed the impact. "THERE WE GO! One glacier."

Malvo looked to the water once she'd been set down, Reaver doing the same before nodding and clicking his tongue.

"Now, how--" With a snap of Reaver's fingers came the reveal of an idea. Quickly, he scooped up a rock before giving an under hand toss towards the lake. As it came down, he'd quickly blast it with ice, and he kept it going until it was of decent size before the ice block hit the water. A proud grin forming on Reaver's face as he'd place his fists on his hips, eyes closed - which came in handy following the splash of water that followed the impact. "THERE WE GO! One glacier."

Graham clapped, "good job, Reaver! I knew you can do it!"

Reaver bowed once, and then again before standing up and snickering. "Anyone else? Anybody? I'm on a roll."

"Make it thick enough to ice-skate on it. Small fry, if Reaver makes it very very thick ice, would you want to skate a bit? Y'know i would never let you drown and it'll never crack. Reaver's powers are STRONG!"

"Make it thick enough to ice-skate on it. Small fry, if Reaver makes it very very thick ice, would you want to skate a bit? Y'know i would never let you drown and it'll never crack. Reaver's powers are STRONG!"

"It's true," Reaver assured, beginning to freeze the pond as he looked over to them with a grin. "Last time we did this, I'm fairly certain we nearly froze the pond all the way through."

Dei-Loki, listening to them speaking, made sure to keep his gaze away from the water. "I... guess I could skate."

"It's true," Reaver assured, beginning to freeze the pond as he looked over to them with a grin. "Last time we did this, I'm fairly certain we nearly froze the pond all the way through."

Dei-Loki, listening to them speaking, made sure to keep his gaze away from the water. "I... guess I could skate."

"Okay Reaver, can you triple it?"

"Y'ready to go, small fry? I can hold you while we skate until you get use to it."

"J... Just until I get used to it." Dei-Loki repeated in assurance, rubbing the back of his neck as he'd then glance to the ice. "Please..."

"J... Just until I get used to it." Dei-Loki repeated in assurance, rubbing the back of his neck as he'd then glance to the ice. "Please..."

Graham held him even tighter to his chest before he simply glided out onto the ice. It helped a lot that he used to take figure skating to increase his skill in hockey. "Nice and easy."

Graham held him even tighter to his chest before he simply glided out onto the ice. It helped a lot that he used to take figure skating to increase his skill in hockey. "Nice and easy."

Dei-Loki kept his attention on the ice, eyeing it just to make sure that it truly didn't crack. Though, the firm hold gave him the extra security just in case.

"There it is, again." Malvo remarked, causing Reaver to look over to her with a raised brow. "When it's water, he refuses completely. But, when it comes t' ice, he's perfectly fine. Dei played hockey, fer cryin' out loud."

Reaver shrugged, moving to glide out onto the ice, himself. "It's a lot safer to him." He'd grin, glancing over to Malvo once more. "You planning t' skate, too?"

Dei-Loki kept his attention on the ice, eyeing it just to make sure that it truly didn't crack. Though, the firm hold gave him the extra security just in case.

"There it is, again." Malvo remarked, causing Reaver to look over to her with a raised brow. "When it's water, he refuses completely. But, when it comes t' ice, he's perfectly fine. Dei played hockey, fer cryin' out loud."

Reaver shrugged, moving to glide out onto the ice, himself. "It's a lot safer to him." He'd grin, glancing over to Malvo once more. "You planning t' skate, too?"

Graham gave a single spin before gesturing to the two. "Come on, the ice is fine!" He chuckled as he gave another spin, keeping his hold on Dei as he flew on the ice.

Graham gave a single spin before gesturing to the two. "Come on, the ice is fine!" He chuckled as he gave another spin, keeping his hold on Dei as he flew on the ice.

Reaver grinned, watching Malvo join them on the ice before Reaver ended up skating around, himself. Mostly observing Graham with a grin while Malvo went around the parameter of the pond.

After a few spins with Dei-Loki still eyeing the ice, Dei would then grin and look up at Graham. "I think I'm good, now."

Reaver grinned, watching Malvo join them on the ice before Reaver ended up skating around, himself. Mostly observing Graham with a grin while Malvo went around the parameter of the pond.

After a few spins with Dei-Loki still eyeing the ice, Dei would then grin and look up at Graham. "I think I'm good, now."

Graham scratched the bottom of his chin as he slowly calmed down his speed. "Are you sure? I don't mind holding you if you think it's dangerous. You don't have to put up a front."

Graham scratched the bottom of his chin as he slowly calmed down his speed. "Are you sure? I don't mind holding you if you think it's dangerous. You don't have to put up a front."

"I'm sure." Dei-Loki's grin remained as he'd look back down to the ice. "It's safe, I can tell."

Graham gently put him down, letting him settle on the ice as he stayed right by him. "Got it?"

Now standing on the ice, he fixed his balance before smiling as he looked to him once more. "Got it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back