• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graham did just that. "Was that good? What else do we do?"

Reaver followed along, his smile widening while he watched their footwork. "Almost forgot how much of a fast learner y' were. That was pretty good. Also, there's quite a few things; the dip, and the spin - not to be confused with the twirl."

Reaver followed along, his smile widening while he watched their footwork. "Almost forgot how much of a fast learner y' were. That was pretty good. Also, there's quite a few things; the dip, and the spin - not to be confused with the twirl."

Graham tiny stubby tail wiggled back and forth a tad bit as he smiled from the compliment. "You're so sweet! And what's the difference between a spin and a twist?"

Graham tiny stubby tail wiggled back and forth a tad bit as he smiled from the compliment. "You're so sweet! And what's the difference between a spin and a twist?"

"Just speakin' the truth, sugah beah." Reaver's own tail wagged, soon perking his brows. "Oh! And, the twirl is where just I am spun, while a spin is the both of us. Also known as a single axis turn."

"Just speakin' the truth, sugah beah." Reaver's own tail wagged, soon perking his brows. "Oh! And, the twirl is where just I am spun, while a spin is the both of us. Also known as a single axis turn."

Graham laughed, "why do you know so much?"

"Of course i do. It's the fire in you that made me fall in love with you anyways."

Tail wagging, he kept his grin as he closed his eyes and nuzzled him. "Y' fell fer a crazy pyro... and I love ya fer it."

Tail wagging, he kept his grin as he closed his eyes and nuzzled him. "Y' fell fer a crazy pyro... and I love ya fer it."

Graham snickered, kissing his forehead. "Ya damn right i did. I fell in love with a crazy motherfucker with a passion for burning shit to ashes. I have a pretty cool, and sweet mate, if i do say so myself."

Graham snickered, kissing his forehead. "Ya damn right i did. I fell in love with a crazy motherfucker with a passion for burning shit to ashes. I have a pretty cool, and sweet mate, if i do say so myself."

"And I've got the nicest, most badass of Generals as my mate. Pretty sweet deal."

Graham nodded, "yeah that does. But i mean, centuries Reaver, i still can't believe it. You waited centuries, not even truly knowing if we would ever get together."

"Well, it's true. I'm kinda surprised that even I lasted this long." He lowered an ear, looking off to the side as he furrowed his brows. "Amazing what alcohol some nights can get y' through..."

"Well, it's true. I'm kinda surprised that even I lasted this long." He lowered an ear, looking off to the side as he furrowed his brows. "Amazing what alcohol some nights can get y' through..."

Graham snickered, "you truly are fucking nuts. Idiot." He kissed his lips as he continued to dance before placing his chin back on Reaver's head.

Graham snickered, "you truly are fucking nuts. Idiot." He kissed his lips as he continued to dance before placing his chin back on Reaver's head.

Reaver smirked a bit at that, kissing him in return as he'd continue to dance, as well. Both Malvo and Dei watching with grins on their faces.

"I practically grew up with you through everything. There would've been no way that i would've run from you. I literally grew up through your emo pretween phase."

Reaver thought back and cringed towards his past self. "Oh yeah... that was a thing..."

"With your pierce ears, anger issues and all." Graham snickered, "I fucking loved that phase."

"Angsty, teenage me... I think I still have my choker, somewhere, now that I think about it." Reaver raised his brows slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back