• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Ah yes, Jacob. I still remember that brat's tears." Graham growled. "Pieceofshitpunkthinkinghecanhurtmysmallsweetpotato. Well, he was wrong!"

"Ah, we showed him what happens when y' mess with them, though." Reaver smirked in reassurance, patting Graham on the back. "Had him pissing his pants, by the end of it."

"Wasn't that the kid that had ya crying, too?" Dei-Loki blinked and looked to Malvo, who sighed and nodded.

"The one y' wanted t' rip the throat out of, yes." Malvo confirmed, hugging herself. "He was such a little creep, too. Glad he got what was coming t' him."

"Then there was yer first boyfriiiend." Dei-Loki grinned teasingly, Malvo widening her eyes and looking over.

"Everybody ganged up on him!" Malvo then glared to Adrian, and then to Graham. "Eeeverybody."

"Ah, we showed him what happens when y' mess with them, though." Reaver smirked in reassurance, patting Graham on the back. "Had him pissing his pants, by the end of it."

"Wasn't that the kid that had ya crying, too?" Dei-Loki blinked and looked to Malvo, who sighed and nodded.

"The one y' wanted t' rip the throat out of, yes." Malvo confirmed, hugging herself. "He was such a little creep, too. Glad he got what was coming t' him."

"Then there was yer first boyfriiiend." Dei-Loki grinned teasingly, Malvo widening her eyes and looking over.

"Everybody ganged up on him!" Malvo then glared to Adrian, and then to Graham. "Eeeverybody."

"Not our fault. It's a custom tradition that the honorary, new boyfriend gets to be scared by an attempted shank fight. That's what i did to your Father when he got with your Mother. Although, I accidentally stabbed him on his chest. Totally didn't do it on purpose. Not because i'm a very veeeeeeery overprotective mama bear when it comes to my three little sisters. And the first time they ever fought and made my Zuzu cry. OOOOOO, You bet your damn ass i was livid!" He looked back at Adrian with fire in his eyes.

"Not our fault. It's a custom tradition that the honorary, new boyfriend gets to be scared by an attempted shank fight. That's what i did to your Father when he got with your Mother. Although, I accidentally stabbed him on his chest. Totally didn't do it on purpose. Not because i'm a very veeeeeeery overprotective mama bear when it comes to my three little sisters. And the first time they ever fought and made my Zuzu cry. OOOOOO, You bet your damn ass i was livid!" He looked back at Adrian with fire in his eyes.

Adrian flinched, moving so Zuzana was inbetween the two. "That was a long time ago! And we haven't fought since - PLEASE DON'T SHANK ME AGAIN. I still have the scars from last time..."

Zuzana sighed, patting Adrian's head before glancing back to Graham. "And let's not forget how angry that made me."

Adrian flinched, moving so Zuzana was inbetween the two. "That was a long time ago! And we haven't fought since - PLEASE DON'T SHANK ME AGAIN. I still have the scars from last time..."

Zuzana sighed, patting Adrian's head before glancing back to Graham. "And let's not forget how angry that made me."

Graham crossed his arms and scowled. "Hey! I did it for your own good. No one hurts my baby sisters and gets away with it. No one even dates my baby sisters until they meet me, Godfather Graham."

Graham crossed his arms and scowled. "Hey! I did it for your own good. No one hurts my baby sisters and gets away with it. No one even dates my baby sisters until they meet me, Godfather Graham."

"That's my titleee." Adrian whined, looking over to Graham.

Dei-Loki blinked with a gentle sigh, falling behind a bit before hopping onto Graham's back. Gently poking his cheek with a grin. "Eyy, but in the end, we're all still one big, kick ass family. One where we all have each others backs. Mainly because I know you'd probably tear apart almost anyone if they hurt dad, too. Riiight?"

"That's my titleee." Adrian whined, looking over to Graham.

Dei-Loki blinked with a gentle sigh, falling behind a bit before hopping onto Graham's back. Gently poking his cheek with a grin. "Eyy, but in the end, we're all still one big, kick ass family. One where we all have each others backs. Mainly because I know you'd probably tear apart almost anyone if they hurt dad, too. Riiight?"

Graham smiled as he readjusted Dei to be more onto his back as he gave a small nod. "I guess, but only if Adrian stays good. I would hate for a pun to slip and then Adrian to slip on said pun. Riiiiiiiight Adrian?"

Graham smiled as he readjusted Dei to be more onto his back as he gave a small nod. "I guess, but only if Adrian stays good. I would hate for a pun to slip and then Adrian to slip on said pun. Riiiiiiiight Adrian?"

Dei-Loki smiled, glancing over to Adrian.

"You're killing me..." Adrian grimaced.

"Daaad..." Dei-Loki stared, furrowing his brows before jutting out his lip, which caused Adrian to grimace further.

"Don't do-- don't-- fiiine." Adrian huffed, wincing as if his words pained him greatly. "No more dad jokes... no puns... BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP MY PROTECTIVE SIDE, Y' HEAR!? I've got a family t' run and double-crossers t' torture. I'll save those fer them and all who dare t' sit through them. A mob boss needs something besides dismemberment, after all..."

Zuzana laughed, rubbing Adrian's shoulder. "Gods, this is easier than an intervention."

Dei-Loki smiled, glancing over to Adrian.

"You're killing me..." Adrian grimaced.

"Daaad..." Dei-Loki stared, furrowing his brows before jutting out his lip, which caused Adrian to grimace further.

"Don't do-- don't-- fiiine." Adrian huffed, wincing as if his words pained him greatly. "No more dad jokes... no puns... BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP MY PROTECTIVE SIDE, Y' HEAR!? I've got a family t' run and double-crossers t' torture. I'll save those fer them and all who dare t' sit through them. A mob boss needs something besides dismemberment, after all..."

Zuzana laughed, rubbing Adrian's shoulder. "Gods, this is easier than an intervention."

"That's my brother-in-law! And yes, yes it is." Graham said before entering the Principal's office. "Well hey Laurence! It's been a while. Remember me? Graham Cheshyre, ehhhhhhh?"

"That's my brother-in-law! And yes, yes it is." Graham said before entering the Principal's office. "Well hey Laurence! It's been a while. Remember me? Graham Cheshyre, ehhhhhhh?"

Laurence looked up at the voice before instantly flipping out of his chair once he saw the whole family. "AEH! I MEAN--" He'd then straighten himself, standing behind his chair as he lifted his brows. "Yes, yes it has been a while!"

Reaver gave a single arch wave with a grin on his face. "PRINCIPAL FERGIEEE. Haven't forgotten me, have ya?"

"Of course not. You're not... you didn't bring any lighters with you, did you, Reaver?"

"Those cheap things? Pffft, naaahh... I made my own, and then I became a lighter, myself!"

"Aheh... lovely..."

Last edited:
Laurence looked up at the voice before instantly flipping out of his chair once he saw the whole family. "AEH! I MEAN--" He'd then straighten himself, standing behind his chair as he lifted his brows. "Yes, yes it has been a while!"

Reaver gave a single arch wave with a grin on his face. "PRINCIPAL FERGIEEE. Haven't forgotten me, have ya?"

"Of course not. You're not... you didn't bring any lighters with you, did you, Reaver?"

"Those cheap things? Pffft, naaahh... I made my own, and then I became a lighter, myself!"

"Aheh... lovely..."

"Wow he even remembers the lighters!? That's so sweet, you truly do care. C'mere and give me a hug!" He opened his arms with a innocent smile as beacon Principal Ferg into his arms.

"Wow he even remembers the lighters!? That's so sweet, you truly do care. C'mere and give me a hug!" He opened his arms with a innocent smile as beacon Principal Ferg into his arms.

Watching them, Laurence hesitated before slowly making his way over - hugging Graham as Dei-Loki slid off of his back. "What brings you all back here?.."

"We just decided to give you some money to fix your ice rink."

Laurence blinked, lifting his brows at that. "Why, though? It was perfectly fine, last I checked."

"Aeh... not anymore." Dei-Loki rubbed the back of his head before explaining all that had happened.

"... Not really surprising."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED T' MEAN!?" Adrian glared, Laurence quickly moving back a bit with wide eyes.

"N-NOTHING!" Laurence then raised his hands a bit, closing his eyes with a nervous smile. 'Still angry...'

Laurence blinked, lifting his brows at that. "Why, though? It was perfectly fine, last I checked."

"Aeh... not anymore." Dei-Loki rubbed the back of his head before explaining all that had happened.

"... Not really surprising."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED T' MEAN!?" Adrian glared, Laurence quickly moving back a bit with wide eyes.

"N-NOTHING!" Laurence then raised his hands a bit, closing his eyes with a nervous smile. 'Still angry...'

"Adrian, stop scaring Laurie. Hand him the money."

"So, now that that's done, how's life been treatin' ya, Laurence?"

Laurence sighed after taking the money, a smirk on his face as he glanced to Graham. "Fairly well. Finally got the east wing of the school repaired."

Laurence sighed after taking the money, a smirk on his face as he glanced to Graham. "Fairly well. Finally got the east wing of the school repaired."

Graham nodded with a smile, "ah yes the last hurrah of the Alaois. Nice work, small fry." He held out a fist to Dei.

Graham nodded with a smile, "ah yes the last hurrah of the Alaois. Nice work, small fry." He held out a fist to Dei.

Dei-Loki grinned widely, bumping Graham's fist with his own. "Always gotta go out with a bang!"

"That's my nephew alright. So, now that that is paid, I guesss we should get going."

Dei-Loki laughed, soon nodding as he looked to Laurence again with an innocent smile. "Yea. It was nice seein' ya again."

"Likewise." Laurence replied, hiding a grimace while watching them. "Thank you for the payment."

Dei-Loki laughed, soon nodding as he looked to Laurence again with an innocent smile. "Yea. It was nice seein' ya again."

"Likewise." Laurence replied, hiding a grimace while watching them. "Thank you for the payment."

"And maybe we can hang out the next time we're here?"

"And maybe we can hang out the next time we're here?"

"Yeaaa! Whaddya say, Fergie? I can show you a few of the dire tricks I've learned." Reaver kept an innocent grin.

Laurence blinked, soon managing to pull a smile as he spoke through his teeth. "Sure."

"Yeaaa! Whaddya say, Fergie? I can show you a few of the dire tricks I've learned." Reaver kept an innocent grin.

Laurence blinked, soon managing to pull a smile as he spoke through his teeth. "Sure."

"Wow that was easy. I thought you were going to be like, "no, i can't have fun ever."

"Wow that was easy. I thought you were going to be like, "no, i can't have fun ever."

"Always a stickler when it came t' having no fun." Reaver smirked with a snicker, Laurence having rubbed the back of his head.

"No I wasn't."

"Mhmmmm, liar." Adrian lifted a brow, a slight smirk on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back