• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The World is a Dark Place

Should I split the roleplay into two different gangs instead of one?

• Heck yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't think so.

• Can we split it even more?

• Total voters
MsPolite said:
Hello does anyone want to have a history with my character or a current relationship?
A history would be fine with me, just read my Cs over and shoot some ideas since my Cs hasn't been in the world but for a year, due to her being hospitalized

LilyannaGaming said:
A history would be fine with me, just read my Cs over and shoot some ideas since my Cs hasn't been in the world but for a year, due to her being hospitalized
What about headache inducement? The further she looks into someones eyes the larger the effect.

Kami no Chikara]What about headache inducement? The further she looks into someones eyes the larger the effect. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25253-lilyannagaming/ said:
@LilyannaGaming[/URL]

This seems as close to your original power as it could be done. From my understanding, the least she could do is light-headedness and the most is making someone pass-out.

KingsPlague said:
Headsplosion
The argument is that she would have to keep eye contact. If the victim passes out, they could close their eyes or just not register visual inputs at all anymore, which renders this less OP and not quite headsplosiony too.

I also think that for the question of splitting into two different gangs, I thought of rebel and loyal types. Alternatively, one black and the other gray in morality. A battle of Bad versus Evil.

[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]I'll leave it up to the situation.

[/QUOTE]
When are we starting?

[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]You're swell, Aldur. Welcome to the team.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, chief.

Ay yo guys, any of you fine fellas need protection? Mel won't discriminate. She's blind!

Last edited by a moderator:
talks in the OOC for the glory of our great leader

Also the second gang is on its way. They're coming, and hell is coming with them.

Muhahahah.

Foxtails said:
@Kami no Chikara
How will you be assigning the initial gangs? (◕‿◕✿)
It'll mostly be around the known relations that I already know people hold with other characters.

So tell me all your secrets

But of course I'll try and mix up a few personalities here and there. :)

[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]It'll mostly be around the known relations that I already know people hold with other characters.
So tell me all your secrets

But of course I'll try and mix up a few personalities here and there. :)

[/QUOTE]
When do you anticipate the starting date of the RP? (◕‿◕✿)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back